Requests Book

By chrissybaeevans

Requests that are sent to me will be posted here! And if you have a request, just use the Request Inbox part... More

Over the Moon • Andy Barber
You Belong With Me • CE
The Cuddle Cure • CE
Do You? • Andy Barber
Daddy's Girl • CE
Ice, Ice, Baby • Johnny Storm
You did...What?! • CE
A Patriotic Meet Cute • CE
You're Cute When You're Mad • CE
My Best Girl • CE
Under the Weather • CE Characters
What Happens During Movie Night... • Ari Levinson
Time After Time • CE
America's Sweethearts • Steve Rogers
Facade • Andy Barber
Surprise? • CE
Icing • CE
Save Me • Steve Rogers
The Power of History • Steve Rogers
Through Thick and Thin • CE
Cliche & Unique • CE
Suits Me • CE
Unlucky • Steve Rogers
Mommy is Mine! • Ransom Drysdale
More Tea? • CE
Not For A Second • CE
Play Ball • CE
Requests Inbox 💌 Add Your Request Here
The Bday Princess • CE, CS, RD, AL, AB
Shotgun • CE
The One and Only • CE
Too Good to Be True • Johnny Storm

Crazy About You • Lloyd Hansen

2K 74 14
By chrissybaeevans

Request #14: Hii, so i just read ur request book and i loved it so much, i was asking if u could write a toxic and angst imagine with Lloyd but with a happy ending. Lloyd and reader are dating, Lloyd always away and cold with reader and they have a fight and reader break down and she's pregnant and almost lost the baby. Thank u❤️

You wander up and down the aisles of your favorite store. Which was in the middle of the cutest shopping center.

You loved being here, they had the best food, an amazing clothing store selection, and not only was there clothes store here but shoes and bag outlets as well. You were just in heaven.

And since your boyfriend gave you his card to keep, and use for whatever you wanted - you made sure to make a shopping trip at least once a week.

You're always cooped up in that big mansion, so it was time for an outing. Not to mention, he's always away on business. He almost never even calls anymore, so you were going to make sure to spoil yourself.

You walk out of one store, and your bodyguard which Lloydy Bear assigned to you, follows you close by. You're not sure why Lloyd gave you a bodyguard. He is always talking about how his enemies are always out to get him.

But that can't be true, because your Lloydy Bear is an angel. Your little cutie boy.

~

"Sunshine, I'm home," Lloyd announces when he steps foot into his mansion, he just got back home from another mission.

And okay, maybe he hasn't called, or texted, but that's part of the job. He's here now...and ready to love on you anyway you want.

"Oh sunshine..." his voice is teasing as he jogs up the stairs, hoping to find you naked and ready in his bed, but a frown appears on his lips when he doesn't find you there.

Or in the room beside his room, or in the bathroom, "...come out come out wherever you are."

Lloyd's heart begins to race when he doesn't find you nowhere on the second floor. He jogs back down the stairs to see if you were in the kitchen, out by the pool. No where.

So now he was pissed, and angry.

"Which one of you idiots are going to tell me where Sunshine is?" He rounds up the guys, hoping they could give him an answer.

"I'm sorry...AM I SPEAKING IN ANOTHER LANGUAGE?" Lloyd shouts, making most of the guys flinch, "where is Sunshine?"

"She made C-Carlo take her out shopping..." one of them confesses. And the guys watch Lloyd's eyes darken and practically watch his blood boil. He was that pissed.

~

"Do you need help finding anything?" A saleswoman appears beside you, as you take a beautiful piece of white lingerie in your hands.

"Do you have this in a another color?" You smile and show her the set. You wanted to take at least three of these to surprise your boyfriend.

"I think we do, right over here..." She disappears into another part of the store and you glance over at Carlo who was watching you from the front door.

She finds you another set in baby pink, a red wine kind of color, and in a royal blue - Lloyd's favorite color.

"I'll take all four," you chirp, and the lady hands it to the cashier, who was a guy, and he rings you up, when the door opens harshly, banging against the wall behind it, Lloyd steps in with his men. And you frown.

The other women in the store become scared, even the cashier, you hate when he does this.

"You're supposed to be at home." He barks at you, angrily, "why the fuck aren't you at home?" He grabs your arm, and the cashier stupidly decides to speak.

"Don't grab her like that."

"Oh goodness," you whisper and cover your eyes with the hand Lloyd wasn't grasping.

"The fuck did you just say?" Lloyd twists his face in disgust, "are you cheating on me is that it? With this idiot?" He motions the cashier and your face heats up in embarrassment.

"Lloydy Bear," your brows scrunch up, "stop it."

Lloyd wraps his hand around your arm and basically drags you out of the store, when you look one of his guys was using the card to pay for the lingerie so at least you get to take them home.

You cross your arms like a child when Lloyd pushes you into his all black SUV. You don't respond to any of his questions, or statements or angry comments. Which makes him even more furious with you.

Arriving back to the mansion, you open the door yourself, Lloyd always gets out first and opens it for you. But you were just so done with him today. Why'd he have to freak out on you, and accuse you of cheating?...with the clerk?

He's such a hotheaded sometimes.

"Sunshine get back in the car," Lloyd says with a calm tone as his fierce eyes lock with yours. He was still in the car. But he wanted you to get back in so he could open the door for you - like he always, always does.

"No." You say and shut the car door in his face. You march your feet up the stairs of the mansion, when you hear him get out of the car and slam his door.

"You're being a bad girl, sunshine," Lloyd grabs your arm to twist you around, "you know what happens to bad girls."

That statement may have just made you aware of the reality of the situation, he's not going to let you come, and he's only ever done that one time, and it was awful, you wanted to so badly and he just didn't let you.

"I-I just wanted to go shopping for you! And surprise you." You pout, "but I don't think you would've even cared. Because you don't love me anymore. You don't care about me. You don't call anymore, you don't love me. Say it."

Lloyd's stiff facial expression was all you needed. The no phone calls, or texts, or checking in on you. He used to buy you gifts and baskets while he was away so you wouldn't feel so sad. It's been months since he did that.

You head into the mansion, and head up the stairs to a spare room, because if you headed to his room, he would've tried to get inside, all the way up you cried, the tears falling down your face uncontrollably.

The next couple of days were even worst. Lloyd was here but he wasn't him. He wasn't his usual loving self. Your boyfriend that would cuddle you. Kiss you everywhere. And tell you you were so beautiful. Feed you fruit by the pool.

No, he was just cold. You didn't know who he was. You don't know what was wrong with him.

Either way, him being in the house and slowly feeling him pull away from you made you depressed. You didn't want to eat, you just cried, and cried. You wanted him back. You wanted your Lloydy Bear.

It's been three nights without sleeping with him, without cuddling with him...without making love to him - and you were going crazy.

~

On the fourth night Lloyd decides to find you after giving you your space, he enters the spare room you've been sleeping in and that's how he finds you passed out near the bed.

You don't even remember how you fainted, you do remember feeling weak, and tired. After that...nothing.

"Sunshine," Lloyd turns you over and gently hits your face, his heart racing, for the first time in his life he's never been this scared, "no, you can't do this to me, Y/n!" He taps your face again to try and wake you.

But you weren't moving. You were limp in his arms, "baby, answer me!" He shouts at you as if you could hear. But his angsty words fall onto deaf ears, he shakes you this time, looking for any reaction on your face - he gets none.

Lloyd finally decided to rush you downstairs, since he has his own medical team, if he were to ever get seriously hurt on missions.

He holds you in his arms while he carefully places you on a gurney, his doctor checking your heartbeat with his stethoscope, "I'm hearing a very faint heart rate. We gotta get her on IV."

They take you away and Lloyd follows, even though they told him they couldn't. Lloyd reminded them that they work for him. And he's the boss.

"I don't take orders from you, I'm gonna stay with my girl," Lloyd makes it crystal clear. With an mad look on his face that his staff has grown to learn.

His medical team stabilized you, an hour later. The most unpredictable hour of Lloyd's life. He holds your hand and brushes his thumb against your cheek.

He was going to upstairs to apologize. And take you to dinner his staff was setting up outside. Then he'd spoil you with all the gifts he had bought for you.

The doctor comes back, with his hands in his coat pockets, "what's wrong with her doc?" Lloyd's voice for the first time in ever...was soft, and scared. Trembling with fear.

"We ran some tests and she's severely dehydrated, and the tests also told me she has extreme low levels of iron, and she has low blood pressure."

Lloyd's eyes fill with anger, mostly with himself, why didn't he check up on you sooner? And now he can't even understand what was wrong with you, "English, doc, speak English!"

The doctor nods and changes his choice of words, "she hasn't been eating. And since technically she should be eating for two, her body couldn't take it anymore. And she crashed."

Lloyd blinks at the doctor, trying to make sense of what he just revealed, however Lloyd doesn't get the chance to say anything about it when the doc keeps speaking.

"Unfortunately sir, she also almost lost the baby, she must keep a high nutritious diet. I have her on fluids now. But she should include fruits, vegetables, proteins and of course she should start pre-natals."

"The baby?" Lloyd repeats, blinking owlishly. Before he never ever wanted a baby. He just never saw himself as a father. Especially with his line of work.

But that was before he met you. That all changed. You changed him for the better.

"Yes sir, she is pregnant. W-Were you aware of that?" The doctor repeats, a bit frightened he just revealed life changing news.

Lloyd takes a deep breath, he wonders if you knew, and why the fuck wouldn't you tell him? He's going to be a father. Holy shit.

"Thanks, Doc," Lloyd plays it off cool.

~

An hour later you wake up, feeling so out of it and so thirsty. Opening up your eyes, you realize you're in Lloyd's doctor's medical room. Just below the mansion.

"Sunshine," A voice speaks and grabs your hand, you turn to see it's Lloyd, with a worried expression on his face.

Before you could say anything, he kisses you, a toe curling kiss, his mustache brushing your top lip, "I thought I was never going to be able to do that again."

You smile, he's back to being himself, yet you're still confused on how you ended up here, "Water," you croak out.

He's quick to grab the water cup one of the nurses brought for you, and helps you take a sip.

A few moments pass by before Lloyd just can't take it anymore, "when were you going to tell me?"

You know what he's talking about. And you planned on telling him when he got home. But of course he was acting so cold, like such a dick, the baby sort of didn't come to mind at the time.

"Are they okay?" Is all you can say. How could you be so selfish and not take care of yourself?

"Doc said you guys are going to be fine, as long as you eat. Which I'll make sure you do." His authoritative tone makes you smile, there's your Lloyd, "fruits vegetables, and whatever the fuck else he said. You're going to get it all, baby and I don't want to hear any complaints."

You raise your hand although you still feel weak, to bring him in closer. He comes in closer to you. Giving you another kiss to your lips, "you still love me?"

Those words break his heart, and he gets angry again with you. It's just his body's way of adapting. How could you not see how crazy he is about you? How in love he is?

"Sunshine, I'm crazy about you!" He grabs your face in his hands, making sure you heard every word out of his mouth, "I am literally crazy about you," he presses his fingers to his temples, making you chuckle, "why do you think I get so angry? So jealous?"

You smile weakly, and hug him, you thought for sure you were going to lose him. Just to find out that the way he acts really is because he's crazy in love with you.

"I love you, Lloydy Bear," you whisper into his ear, and your hand falls to touch your growing tummy, "we love you."

"I love you, both," Lloyd whispers, kissing your cheek, before moving and kissing your lips once more, "you and the baby will always have anything you want."

Now you really weren't going to be going anywhere - alone for that matter. And Lloyd would make sure you ate enough for you and for his baby...and he would make fucking sure you never forget how much he loves you...

a/n: another special request for another beautiful reader 🩷💫 thank you for being patient, sweetie, I hope you enjoyed your completed request! All other requests are being worked on of course, xo 💕🌈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 21.7K 190
Timothée Chalamet imagines 💗 !!REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!! * = smut, events leading to smut/events after smut, and mentions of mature content. I'm not a...
199K 3.2K 24
* due to my fixation ending and my unyeilding growth , i do not write in this book anymore . i do not write for real people anymore . "𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨...
113K 1.7K 79
Requests are always open. Message me the details.
12.6K 194 18
One-shots of the cast ad y/n l/n Comment requests if you have any I guess