Dimples || KNJ × Reader

Von knjwritess

Y/n has a one night stand with "Dimples". She didn't bother to learn his name since she was certain she'd nev... Mehr

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Bonus Chapter
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five

Chapter One

771 92 24
Von knjwritess

"Our secret moments in your crowded room

The got no idea about me and you

There is an indention in the shape of you

Made your mark on me, a golden tattoo."

You stare at your phone through squinted eyes as you wait for Jimin to situate himself in his dorm room. With the front side camera shaking from the way he's haphazardly holding his phone, you could've easily gotten motion sickness from it.

"Can you hear me? Better yet, can you see me?" Jimin asks while peering way too close to the screen, causing his face to blur out of focus.

"Will you just keep your ass still?" You remark in an exasperated tone.

Jimin makes a face at you while sticking his tongue out before sitting back in his chair. This isn't your first time video calling him, but every time it's like you have to instruct him on how to go about it.

It's been a few weeks since you left for isn't the first time either of you had done a video call, but it seems that you have to walk Jimin through the steps of setting up his phone before you can actually have a conversation with him. It's why you prefer to text him–that he can accomplish with no issue. However, you missed seeing his face, so you gritted your teeth and gave him a call.

You had left for Massacheusettes a few weeks ago. You were given a scholarship to attend Uni there, leaving Jimin back in South Korea where he was attending university. Officially, the two of you were siblings due to your mom marrying his dad. However, your bond with Jimin extended beyond that. The both of you were best friends. You shared everything with Jimin and vice versa. Neither of you kept secrets, much to your dismay, you know a lot about Jimin that you wish you hadn't.

"What's it like in Massacheusettes?" Jimin asks once he's settled in his chair. He combs through his hair before shaking it out.

You offer a small shrug. "It's not too bad. My roommate has taken it upon herself to show me around. She's been super kind to me since I've arrived." You reply honestly.

It was the truth. Your roommate, Naomi, was a sweet girl who grew up in the area and even took you out a few times to meet her friends. It was a warm welcome for being in a place where you knew no one.

You had been excited at first to be on your own. Venturing outside of where you grew up had always been a dream of yours. You had just wished that Jimin had come along. At least then, you'd have your partner in crime beside you.

"You miss the food we have here, don't you?" Jimin asks, a smirk adorning his features.

"You have no idea! I've scoured the neighborhood for something that's close to the food back home, but no such luck." You sigh dramatically.

Jimin breathes out an amused snort. "Look at you making friends! I'm both shocked and proud." He remarks teasingly. "Seriously, it's nice to see you come out of your shell. You normally hole yourself away until you're forced to go outside."

You roll your eyes at him. "I'm not that bad." You mutter dryly.

"No, you're far worse." Jimin counters, snickering at the face you make at him.

You spare him another eyeroll before asking, "What about you? How are you liking college life so far?"

Jimin spares you a noncommittal nod. "Nothing crazy so far. I'm in Seoul for crying out loud. It's not like it's a huge culture shock." He replies. "Nothing drastically changed for me other than you not being here."

Your features soften slightly. You recall how the two of you first met. It was back in grade school–that was about the time your mom and his dad started dating. When your mom finally introduced Mr. Park to you, they had been dating for a few months. That was also the time you met Jimin.

A small smile tugs at your lips as you recall this shy kid hiding behind his father's leg throughout introductions. It's surreal now since Jimin is far more extroverted than you these days. But back then, you had been the little hellion that took Jimin by the hand and forced him to play with you.

"I guess, but you know, you're living with people you haven't before, so there must be some adjustment." You point out.

Jimin shrugs again before his eyes light up. "Oh, speaking of roommates, I've told mine about you and he wants to meet you one of these days."

Your brows furrow together in confusion. "Why? Better yet, what the hell did you say to him?"

Jimin chuckles. "Nothing crazy, really. We were introducing ourselves, and naturally, I spoke about you."

You wait for Jimin to continue, but it seems that he's finished speaking. "And now he wants to meet me?" You prompt.

Jimin opens his mouth to speak, but is cut off by the sound of his bedroom door opening. Flashing you a smile, Jimin says, "Speak of the devil..."

You sit there awkwardly as Jimin speaks to his, who you're assuming, roommate. The conversation is too muffled for you to really pick up on what's being said. You can; however, hear the deep tone of Jimin's roommate. Though you're not certain, there's something familiar about the faceless voice. Then again, you figure it's just the usual tone of a post-puberty male. Your nerves coat over with an anxious feeling as you inhale a steady breath.

You overhear Jimin say, "Hey Joon, come meet my sister. She's more like my best friend." Turning to face the camera, Jimin says, "Y/n, this is Namjoon, my roommate I was telling you about. Joon, this is my sister, y/n."

Your mouth immediately dries as Namjoon sits beside Jimin. It takes a concentrated effort on your part to not outwardly react as Namjoon looks back at you. Your heart suddenly feels like it's thundering in your chest, your cheeks threatening to bloom with a red flush.

With a bated breath trapped in your throat, a montage of memories flash in your mind–moments where Namjoon had you trapped beneath him as his lips explored your exposed skin, swallowing the faint gasps that were coerced out of you. Thoughts of his hands pulling off your clothes before exploring your exposed skin, his lips sealed against yours, drinking down the moans that spilled out of you. All under the influence of liquid courage, you returned every exploratory touch of his with one of your own. You remember that night all too well.

Your efforts to keep a composed face nearly waver as Namjoon's stare meets yours. For a moment, you swear you see a hint of recognition glint in his eyes. You weren't sure if he remembered that night since the both of you weren't all that sober, but you remember. Of course, you remembered.

Namjoon was the man you had a one night stand with and left before he could wake up.

"Shit..." You breathe out.

You feel a sense of panic rise within you, but it's quickly squashed as you take a steady inhale of breath, evening out the spiking emotions that threaten to coat your features. Though it takes a concentrated effort to do so, you remain calm and unphased.

Okay y/n, just keep it together. It was just one night and you were outta there long before he woke up. You think to yourself.

With a forced smile, you say, "It's nice to meet you, Namjoon."

Namjoon's brows raise, conveying a mixture of recognition paired with curiosity. He breathes out an amused laugh before saying, "Right, it's nice to meet you." Turning to Jimin, he goes on to say, "If I'd known you were on the phone with your sister, I wouldn't have interrupted you two."

Jimin chuckles. "Don't even sweat it. Y/n and I talk all the time." Jimin faces the camera and flashes you a broad grin before going on to say, "Besides, if I recall, you couldn't wait to meet my sister."

The breathy laugh that falls from Namjoon's lips has you biting back a smile. There was something about him that had you, momentarily, wishing you hadn't run out on him the morning after spending the night with him.

Namjoon smirks. "Yeah, I did say that, huh?"

Your cheeks flush with color as Namjoon meets your stare. Namjoon oozed with attraction, something that you couldn't deny since it was his very charm that persuaded you to follow him back to his pace. It was that very charm that had you casting away your inhibitions that night. You realize that both Jimin and Namjoon had been looking at you, waiting for a response to a question they had asked–one you stupidly hadn't heard since you were too busy ogling Namjoon. Your eyes widened before you shake your head free of any thoughts from that night.

"Sorry Chimmy, but I gotta go." You say quickly before adding, "I forgot that my roommate and I were meeting with a few girls down the hall."

Jimin's brows furrow together in confusion before asking, "What? I thought you were free for the night."

You spare him an apologetic smile before saying, "I'm sorry, but I'll call you later, okay?"

Jimin boo's at you before letting out a laugh. "Just be safe, okay? No talking to strange men!"

Your face flushes with a heated blush as you meet Namjoon's gaze–a knowing smirk adorning his features. You nod your head before quickly hanging up. Bringing a hand to your chest, you could feel your heart thundering in your chest–a wild and erratic pace that had your breathing stuttering out.

Jesus christ, what the hell is wrong with me? You think to yourself as you take a few steadying breaths until your heart has calmed down a bit.

Out loud, though, you say, "What the actual hell, Jimin? The universe has a perverse way of delivering karma because how can his roommate be the one guy I had a one night stand with."

You exhale a deep breath before falling back on your bed. Staring up at the ceiling, you think of how you'll be able to keep this all a secret. It's not that you're some innocent child, but rather, you're someone who normally doesn't participate in one night stands.

Jimin being your brother–well, step-brother–has a protective streak. You're not fully certain how he'd react if you were to tell him what happened that night. The last thing you wanted was to cause unnecessary waves if it could be avoided. The only other person who knew the details of that night was your friend Aera, and she's sworn to keep it a secret, just like you.

*

The next morning, you wake up to your phone ringing. The incessant sound of your phone vibrating on the nightstand forces you awake. No one really calls you this early since most of everyone knows you're in a different time zone, and have been mindful about that. You considered ignoring it altogether, but feared it might actually be an emergency if someone's trying to get ahold of you. Without glancing at the caller ID, you answer the call with a groggy voice.

"Don't hang up." The deep voice says, causing you to sit up straighter.

Not only was this not a typical phone call, but rather a video call, it also wasn't Jimin or your parents on the call. Rubbing the grogginess out of your eyes, you hold the phone away from your head and see that it's Namjoon on the call. Your eyes widen as you drop the phone in your lap.

Shit, shit shit! And I look like shit! You frantically think to yourself.

You quickly fix your hair to look somewhat decent before picking the phone back up. You turn on the small lamp that's sat on your nightstand before sitting up straighter.

"How'd you get my number?" You ask, bypassing pleasantries because why in the hell is Namjoon contacting you.

Namjoon breathes out a small laugh. "I snatched it from Jimin's phone." He replies with a smirk before adding, "Did you know your name is saved under "pipsqueak"?

You shake your head in disbelief, ignoring his question altogether, before asking, "Why did you call me?" Your thoughts race with possible answers, all of which seem ridiculous and unlikely.

Namjoon speaks in a low murmur as he says, "To talk...and maybe get some answers I guess."

You let out a deep sigh before clearing your throat, so as not to give away the nervous tone of your words. "There isn't much to talk about. Just don't tell Jimin about that night."

Namjoon breathes out an amused laugh. "So you do remember that night."

Your eyes close in an effort to hide the recognition that would be noticeable on your features. It doesn't do much really, but considering the early hour, it's the best effort you could put forth.

You exhale deeply before saying, "Listen, it was a one time thing. I've never done that before and I just don't want Jimin to find out. He's my brother and will most likely get pissed at the both of us if he ever found out."

Namjoon arches a brow at you before asking, "So you're afraid of your big, bad brother finding out that you're not as innocent as you look?"

His question has your cheeks coloring over with a heated blush. It's not the words that have you blushing, but rather the way his tone dips into a low murmur, one filled with amusement.

"It'd just be easier for the both of us to forget it ever happened." You remark.

Namjoon bites back a smile before saying, "Never had a girl walk out on me before, but okay, your secret's safe with me."

His eyes narrow on yours, causing your cheeks to heat up again. There was something about his eyes and the way his smile revealed his dimples that had your heart racing like crazy. It was that smile and those dimples that got you in this mess in the first place. In an effort to keep him from noticing the effect he had on you, you hang up on Namjoon without saying goodbye.

Staring down at your phone, you nearly toss it across the room. Your thoughts run with memories of that night.

You remembered the way he caught your attention at the club. You weren't even planning on going out that night, but had been convinced otherwise by Aera. That night wasn't one you regret, but rather one that shouldn't have happened. There's nothing wrong with one night stands, but as someone who loves romance and committed, long-term relationships, what happened that night with Namjoon was completely out of character for you.

When you emerge from your room, Naomi is awake and back from her morning run. A surprise look coats her expression as she greets you.

"Morning, y/n. I'm surprised you're awake." She says in a bright tone.

You spare her a small smile. "Yeah, I'm just full of surprises this morning." You mutter out before pulling out some instant coffee.

Naomi smirks. "I overheard you talking to someone. Was it Jimin?" She asks.

From anyone else, it would sound like prying, but from Naomi, she actually sounded concerned.

You shake your head no. "I was talking to...someone else." You reply.

Naomi arches a brow at you. "Is this someone else causing issues?"

A breathy laugh falls past your lips before sipping on your coffee. "No, it's just...well, we have a history together–if you'd even call it that."

"That doesn't sound vague whatsoever." She remarks in amusement.

Swallowing the lump in your throat, you debate whether you want to tell Naomi. You guys get along well, but to divulge this kind of information onto someone you've known for a couple weeks might be a bit much. Then again, sleeping with someone you just met probably takes the cake.

Sighing, you begin to explain your situation to Naomi. She listens diligently as you tell her about how your roommate is now your brother's roommate in college. A smile tugs at her lips by the time you finish.

Letting out a low whistle, Naomi says, "And here I thought you were a good girl."

A pout adorns your face as you say, "It's not like I'm some sheltered child. I just...don't normally partake in things like that."

Naomi bites back her laughter. "I figured that much." Sighing, she asks, "So what's the issue really? Do you not want the guy around or are you afraid your brother will find out?"

You mull over her question for a moment. You're not entirely sure why you're being cautious when it comes to Namjoon. You're fairly certain it's because the guy is so damn charming to the point you, unquestionably, jumped into bed with him the moment it was convenient. You pride yourself on being a good judge of character, but with Namjoon there's a whole lot of uncertainty there.

"I'm not sure what I want." You admit.

Naomi smiles. "Well, when you figure it out, feel free to confide in me. I'm pretty good at giving advice." She offers before excusing herself to freshen up.

Hey everyone!

A few of you have asked for a more detailed version of this POV story, and I'm a people pleaser at heart, so I hope you enjoy this! This story will be explicit in nature, so proceed with caution. I don't have a lot outlined for this, so it's a little tough to say when I'll update the story. This story in particular is dependent on what I post to tik tok, so there's that. 

>>ANNOUNCEMENT TIME<<

As usual, my main focus of writing is my Love Tropes series. Those stories are my priority when it comes to writing since I'm close to wrapping up everyone's storyline. My biggest debate about that series is whether I will continue posting tik tok edits on it. Since it's such a detailed story, it really takes up a lot of my time when I have to edit it for a tik tok post. I'm still on the fence about it, which is why you haven't seen Yoongi's storyline updated on that platform. If everyone is really against it, then I'll continue posting my Love Tropes video edits, but just know it'll be slow and I apologize. 

Thanks for reading!

- x.s 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

284K 8.7K 30
❝I'm not falling in love with him. I know I'm not.❞ He was a roommate she never wanted, but he became someone she couldn't live without. --- M...
25.9K 1.6K 36
🔞🔞🔞 [Kim Namjoon x Reader] When you were kicked out of the house by your ''Best friend's'' boyfriend and you had nowhere else to go... But after s...
179K 5.6K 12
After meeting at a nightclub, quiet and introverted Y/n catches the attention of a super hot stud-Jungkook who wanted to let out some steam-and both...
1.2M 65.2K 90
When the campus heartthrob Jeon Jungkook who's actually a secret, self-professed romantic at heart, and the innocent country girl Kim Y/N, who's actu...