๐™Š๐™ช๐™ง ๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™Š๐™—๐™จ๐™š๏ฟฝ...

By Leyah_eroticstories

โWe Will Have Him One Way Or Another, After All.... He's Our Deadly Obsession.โž โ™ก Having one stalker is somet... More

๐ŸŽ‰โ๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท / ยฉโž
Chapter. 1
Chapter. 2
Chapter. 3
Chapter. 4
Chapter. 6
Chapter.. 7
Chapter. 8
Chapter. 9
Chapter. 10
Chapter. 11
Chapter. 12
Chapter. 13
Chapter.. 14
Chapter.. 15
Chapter. 16
Chapter.. 17
Chapter.. 18
Chapter. 19
Chapter.. 20
Chapter. 21
Chapter.. 22
Chapter. 23
Chapter.. 24
Chapter. 25
Chapter.. 26
Chapter.. 27
Chapter. 28
Chapter.. 29
Chapter. 30
Epilogue. โ™ก
Spoilers... ๐Ÿฆ‹
All My Stories-๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฉท!
New Story Upload-โœ๏ธ๐Ÿป๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿฅต

Chapter. 5

18.2K 419 57
By Leyah_eroticstories

I ate my powdered donut that Sariah bought for me. To me, this is the best donut— I'll always choose it over any other donuts.

I picked up my laptop and a book with other things fell off it. I groan as I bent over picking it up with the rest of things. My eyes caught the book and a grin took over my face.

It was the book Alejandro was reading that day at the library.

I thought back at the library, when I followed him there. I watched him like a hawk as he searched for his books, and when you found them his green eyes would lit up with excitement that warms my insides.

It was my first time looking up at him so close, normally we would keep our distant, not ro look suspicious. I regret that decision, it was so sweet talking to him for the first time in years.

His voice was just as Sariah stated; deep, husky and it overwhelmed my whole being and his nervous stutter was just so adorable.

I didn't really want a book but I just wanted to talk to him so badly that I acted like I was interested in them, even though he surely made them interesting.

I remember the book he was reading, it had alot of smuts and kinks inside, things like; Bondage, degrading, edge play, erotic humiliation, cuckholding, orgasm control and alot more.

Our baby is far from innocent.

From his flushed face, I could tell he likes them and wanted to try them. I decided to ask him if he ever got them done before and he said yes, which I knew was a lie because I knew he was still a virgin.

He was clearly embarrassed about me knowing he was reading smut books as he blushed right through the time I was there.

I also caught him staring at me multiple times, especially my lips and I wet my panties in excitement. I was so ready to fuck him in that library and I had to control myself, which made me leave soon after before I lose control of myself.

Now we're sitting here watching him through the camera and we were fuming with anger when we saw the person who was inside his house.

Harmony Gray.

Sariah's older sister, I hated that bitch from the moment I saw her. She looked at us like we were the most disgusting thing she'd ever seen when she saw us together.

If she thinks she has a change with him, she has another thing coming fir sure.

He's ours!

If Sariah's sister thinks that she can come here and scoop him up from us, she's making a big mistake and for that she'll pay.

She thought we didn't see her drug his drink when he went went to the bathroom. Thank God our baby didn't drink it, or she would've taken advantage of him.

We'll surely teach her never to look at him ever again and it will be a lesson she won't forget.

She also thought she's going to marry him, thats some funny shit. Over my dead fucking body will that take place! Even if we'll have to kill her just for him, though I wouldn't mind cutting her stripes out and serving them to her parents on Halloween.

That definitely sounds tempting.

I looked over at Sariah who's boiling just by watching them on the camera, as she pace the floor hard, making my eyes dazzle.

"If you don't do something about this bitch of a sister soon, I'll do something myself." I warned, with an even smirk.

Sariah stopped pacing with a smirk of her own, "I'll definitely do something, no one will take our man from us— I promise you, he belong to us alone."

When it comes down to the both of us, Sariah is more evil minded— she mind seem quiet and innocent but don't let that fool you.

That's just a mask hiding her other side.

I smirk, "What you going to do, love?"

She chuckled, "It's a surprise. You'll hear about it soon enough."

I heard them talking about the contract and turn my attention back to them. If they ever think of trapping him in that disgusting marriage, I'll kill every single one of them one by one.

That's a promise.

I saw Harmony trying to rub him him down but he quickly pushed her hands away with a glare, threatening to throw her out and I smirk.

Our good boy.

She stayed there for a little while, until the rain stopped and Alejandro told her it's time to go. This girl started trying to get him to let her sleep over but my baby wasn't having it at all.

"Awe, he's so precious." Sariah cooed and I nod in agreement, not taking my eyes off him not even once.

Like the perfect gentleman that he always is, he took her home so that she didn't have to leave alone in the dark. These are the kind of things that has us obsessed with him.

We'll always be obsessed with him.
.
.
.
The next couple of days ahead had been hectic for me. I had a lot of houses to sell, I had some to rent and also some lands people wanted to buy.

One of the most appealing aspects of working as a real estate agent is that each day is different. We meet new people, see new places, and respond to the changing needs of buyers and sellers— which often means shifting gears at the last minute.

It's very bothersome when someone keeps changing their mind about the house they want, we have to be going back and forth with the clients. However, it's my job so I have to do it without complaints.

My typical day sometimes might involve spending time at the office, meeting with clients, staging and showing homes, and scheduling appraisals and inspections. While other tasks include generating leads, researching, marketing, and accompanying clients to property closings.

"Mr. Moretti this is a three story house which consist of eight bedrooms, nine bathrooms, two kitchen, one pool, game room, basketball court, one library, one office, one gym, a jacuzzi, movie theater." I explain to this my infront of me.

He nods looking around the house that cost over $1,020,000. I've met many rich people almost everyday. Some buying house with more than three bedrooms even when they're the only ones occupying it.

I found out this man is almost 60 years old with no wife, no kids and he's the only one who's gonna stay in this house all by himself.

I could never stay in such big houses by myself, I've always felt like they're haunted and that itself won't let me feel comfortable in it.

I'm not judging him though, he does whatever he wants with his money. Though it's better for me, the more sales I get, the better my pay will be.

After he purchased the house, I went to my next location which was a 2 story house and consist of four bedrooms, five bathrooms, gym, pool, office, one kitchen and a movie theater.

This one cost approximately $875,000.

My days continued exactly like this for the rest of the weeks ahead. I hardly had time to watch my baby but Sariah dies it when she doesn't have any class or anything like that.

"Hey, Delilah." I heard my name being shouted and I turn around to see a girl that I work with walking up to me.

"Hi?" I greeted confusingly, she had never talked to me before so why is she doing that now?

"Let's get lunch together." She says and I raised a brow but kept walking anyway.

We walked over to the restaurant on silence. I didn't say anything to her which might have made her nervous since she's here fidgeting with her fingers.

"What is it?" I ask breaking the silence.

"Ilikeyou." She spoke so fast I didn't hear a thing she said as her face went bright red.

"Could you repeat that but slower this time."

"I like you okay, you're so pretty and bossy and such a badass. I've been crushing on you since the first day you started working here. I was just too afraid of talking to you before because you looked so mean but I couldn't stay away any longer, especially when I keep fantasizing about you and yo—" She keeps ranting out things and my face turned into a surprise one.

Oh.

"—I wanted to ask you to be my girlfriend but I figured someone as beautiful as you probably as loads of them flaunting all over you, but I still wanted to try anyhow. I mean I can take a rejection well though if you don't accept me and we cou—"

"Hey girl, you're ranting a lot—"

"...could become friends if that's what you prefer but truly I would rather be your girlfriend, you're just so freaking sexy and hot, I feel like we could be a perfect match—"

This girl can talk, that's my first turn off. I mean, I have no problem with someone talking alot but you must know your limit sometimes.

I got lost in thought as she continues her rant and my ears started ringing from her constant nagging. I blinked at her wondering how in the world can someone talk so fast and so fucking much.

I groan and slammed my hand on the table, making her jump in surprise with her eyes wide as a saucer.

"You're talking too much now." I grimaced.

I may sound too blunt but that's just me, I rather tell someone the truth than become a hypocrite and while there is a more mature way to do it, I prefer to just rip the bandaid off completely and get over it.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." She gave a nervous laugh.

I gave her a small nod, "It's cool and no I can't be with you. I'm already inlove with someone else." I said to her.

More like inlove with two persons.

"O-oh, that's okay." She smiled slightly, trying to hide her disappointment.

"What's your name?" I ask, just to act a little interested.

She looked offended that I didnt know her name, but covered it up well. "Aniya."

Well, you don't see me going around asking for everyone's name, do you? So why would I know your name to begin with.

"Nice name." I compliment.

"Thank you, I can't believe we've been working at the same place over two years now and you don't know my name." She giggled nervously.

I sigh loudly, "I guess because I didn't go to work to make friends or memorize others names, I just go to work and that's that."

"And that's why I admire you so much." She blushes.

"Thank you!"

Our order finally came, and I dug into my food. I ordered Chicken Alfredo Pasta with Broccoli and  strawberry juice.

It was very delicious and I ate everything up quicker than I've ever done.

While I sat there digesting my food, I decided to check Alejandro's location and smile when I realize he's still at the hospital. I guess he must still be doing a surgery or something.

I need to see him soon.

"Why are you smiling at the phone so much?" Aniya asks, trying to peek over but I locked it in time before she could see it.

Because I want to smile?

"I'm not allowed to smile whenever I want to?" I raised a brow at her in question.

"I just meant, is it the person you're inlove with?" She asks.

"Not that it's any of your concern but yes, it is." I responded, getting up— ready to leave.

I left a $50 bill on the table and went out with her as we made out way back to work.

This is gonna be a long day.

When you're an author, you gotta have patience and I have NO FUCKING PATIENCE WHATSOEVER...😭😂 I just wanna speed this shit up so badly and get on with it, but man I gotta have patience thoughhhhh!!!😫🚶‍♀️

–alsoooooo, this girl Harmony better step aside and find her own. I done need nobody messing up my fucking ships!!🙄

Anyways, I love you guys sm.🩷 #don'teverforgetthat🤌🏼

Leyah.✍️🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 22.2K 31
BOOK I of the "Kings and Queens" series Suited for an audience 18 and older. Read at your own discretion. *** "Don't think for a second I don't hate...
170K 2.2K 37
College break takes a turn when Aria Lanes get abducted and hold captive by a man she later finds charming then soon desires. Her abductor was paid t...
2.4M 51K 37
REWRITTEN AND WAY BETTER VERSION IS NOW UP! Warning: Some scenes in The Virgin and the Pornstar contain sexual content. Reader discretion is advise...
189K 1.7K 46
"You threatened me you're gonna fuck someone else?"He growls kissing my neck. "I asked you a question"He growls again wrapping his hand around my nec...