One shots (18+)

By Frostgiantsage-Queen

Just a few steamy ideas I made up and decided to let my creativity flow. Hope you enjoy. This compliation of... More

Raina & Kairo #1
Raina & Kairo #3
Raina & Kairo #4
Raina and Kairo #5
Maisie & Rowan #1
Maisie & Rowan #2
Miles & Clara #1
Miles & Clara #2
Miles & Clara #3
Josie & Nolan #1
Josie & Nolan # 2
Leilani & Arlo
Astrid & Julio
Zephany & James
Matalia & Lamberto Rizzo # 1
Phoebe & Dario & Mykel
Phoebe & Dario & Mykel #2
Phoebe & Dario & Mykel #3
Gemma West & Katya Myers
Eleanor & Nicolai
Allegra & Eros
Allegra & Eros #2
Calista 🔹& Cyrus🔹
Veronica & Charles
Yours sincerely ~✴Lulee
Dewian 💠Evelyn💠Yasmin
Holly and Jordan
Daphne & Oliver
Lydia & Ruth
Flora & Vladimir
Secret admirer~~~❇
Sofia▪▪
Raven & Marcellus
You first (bxb)
Feyre: Steamy encounter ❄
Tabitha & Stephen
10k Read‼
Lyvia & Ian
Destined or ill-fated (gxg)
Valentine's; thrill
Valentine's;thrill 2: (Let's try it)
◽▫Zaide & Wren▫◽

Raina & Kairo #2

2.2K 11 1
By Frostgiantsage-Queen

Kairo's POV

The day I saw her limping out the school gates I was convinced that I needed to intervene and find out what the hell was going on with her ,because things just weren't adding up.

"Kairo ,come on bro " Wesley said kicking the football my way which I effortlessly stopped.

"You know  what happened with that girl raina?" I asked and he chuckled along with the other guys.

"Of course ,she went down on me just a few days ago so I invited the rest of the guys to try her out and I'll say this that girls mouth and pussy are gold" Wesley said causing the others to laugh along with him as they patted his shoulder.

"Too bad she's black " Victor spoke up making my fist balled up at my sides at their cruel tauntings.
"Is any of that even true ?" I asked and William ,Wesley twin walked over to me with a smirk.

"You can ask her if your that desperate for the truth and please your welcome to share your experience with us after" he said as the guys all started filtering unto the field.

So that's how they chose to respond to me about her. I'm lucky they didn't have the time to go into specifics or I would have surely kicked someone's ass.

They were right about one thing though ,her mouth really was gold and it made me curious as to why the girl I've liked for a year has skills like  that.
The girl that had no friends ,barely talked to others and got straight A's.

There is no way a girl like her would know something like that without first hand experiencing the real thing. Trust me a guy like me would know.

"Your house makes me feel like I'll go inside and see maids plus cooks " she said and I chuckled.

"Nah we like our privacy " I answered and opened the door for her as she walked inside.
Her face lit up at how luxurious everything looked.

"Where's your room?" she asked and held her hand taking her to my room and she crossed her hand once she entered.

"This can't be your room" she said.

"Why not bae ?"

"Because it's not trashy and smells like ass" she remarked making me laugh out loud. This girl is something else.

"Nah I'm a pretty clean cut guy" I said laying back in my bed and she laid beside me.

"You said you wanted to know the truth?" she asked and I leaned up looking at her.

"Yeah yeah I do."

"Well to put it simply ..... I'm a superhero" she said in all seriousness.

"Mchhh"

"For real kairo ,these scars are my symbol of bravery. You should be proud"

"Raina I'm not playing with you!" I yelled and she gulped playing with her fingers.

" Some kids at school beat me up for well...existing " she said twirling her hair and my face contorted into one of anger.

"And you told no one. Why?" I asked and she rolled her eyes.

"It's not a big deal Kairo " she scoffed.

"Are you fucking crazy yes it is Raina what if they go too far and kill you !"

"Then it'll be on the news ,people will mourn and I'll be buried and forgotten" she said making my blood boil.

How could she have this little concern about her own well being. It's baffles me how she could be like this.

" Have you even once tried to get any help?" I asked and she sighed with a short nod.

"And ?"

"And it was all thrown back in my face so I stopped"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean ...I tried getting help from the teachers ,students and gosh even the principal but guess what I was told by that pig of a man" she said.

"What" I asked rubbing her shaking hands ,hoping it would help calm her down.

"That maybe I should try avoiding them more and actually make friends ,maybe then they'll stop picking on me." she replied and I stood up pacing back and forth in my room in deep thought.

It makes me think who else could this be happening to. Could there be other students being bullied this severely and asked for help but was shut down.

Was all this stemed from racism ?. There was only one way to find out. I went to inside my pocket and took my phone out ,ready to dial a number when my phone is knocked out of hand crashing straight to the floor.

"Are you insane ?!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.
" Who were you going to call?" she asked crossing her arm ,giving me the stink eye.

" My mother she's a lawyer " I said and she let out a exaggerated sigh.

"You shoved yourself right into my life so might as well you abide by my rules." she spoke pointing on my chest and I  crossed my arms too ,giving her a hard look.

"If I abide by your rules you'll be 6 feet under is that what you want" I seethed straining my neck to look down at her.

"What I want is to not drag you in my mess Kairo ,you don't deserve that shit " she said with a pained look.

"And you do ,G** sometimes I don't get you. " I mumbled to myself.

"And yet you still want me " she said with a cheeky smile as if there was something to be proud about.

" Let me see your bruises " I said knowing exactly the answer she would give me.

"No-" 

I picked her and threw her on the bed  tickling her into submission careful not to be too harsh and she finally gave in  taking off her hoodie ,showing me several dark bruises as I fought the urge to not show how horrified I was.

"The people that did this. Tell me their names?" I asked and she bit her lip in deep thought.

"I remember Wesley , victor ,molly , Robert and William especially him ....he hurt me more " she said the whole time I was staring at her abused body. Her abdomen and chest were littered with numerous scars and my jaw clenched tightly.

"Kairo..." she said and I looked up to see her reaching for my face but I averted my eyes elsewhere.

"Put your clothes on ,I'll show you around the house" I said.

•••••••••••

Thursday arrived and I walked down the halls with my mother by my side as the kids made a pathway for us to walk through.

"Kairo honey, go to class I'll deal with this okay " mom said but I shook my head.

"No , he'll call for me anyways might as well I go with you " I said and she  nodded then knocked on his door.

•••••••••

"But that just isn't true. She's probably on drugs or something " William said making me stand from the chair.

" You fucker!" I shouted as my  mother stood in my way.

" Why do you even care ,you know as well as I do that she's good for nothing " he said.

"That's enough William and I'll be calling your parents I expect them here by tomorrow and you can call your groupies ,make sure to tell them that their parents should be here no later than tomorrow " Principal james said.

"But my parents are out right now" William said.

"Did I stutter ,boy?" he asked causing William to walk out.

After my mom talked with the principal she joined me in the hallway and asked why I wasn't in class.

"She isn't at school and worse she isn't answering my calls. What if something happened to her?" I asked and she held my shoulders with a small smile.

"I'm sure she's okay ,now please go to class " she pleaded.

"I need to know she's okay " I said and she sighed finally giving in.

"Rain, Raina..... Baby" I called but no one came to the door.

I kicked the door in and rushed inside the house running up the stairs all the way to her room and opened the door. I looked at the bathroom door to see it was opened as faint music was being played.

I slowly made my way to the door and instantly stopped in my tracks.

I almost dropped to knees at the scene before me. Their laid Raina in a bath of water colored red by her own precious blood.

I went over to her and checked for a pulse and sighed in relief."Hold on baby I'm gonna get you help ,no one's never gonna hurt you ever again" I said dialing for help.

•••••••

"Mom please can she stay with us ?" I asked and shook her head.

"Why not ?"I asked.

" Because she's still a minor and so are you kairo so she's is going back home"

"Bullshit" I muttered getting up and walking down the hospital halls.

Raina's POV

I laid on the floor battered and bruised by the hands of my mother and uncle for missing school. How would they even find out ?.Did they call the school ?But why ,they never care about my schooling before so why now.

I climbed inside the tub and filled it with water with all my clothes still on. I heard the half run down car start up as they left to who knows where.

Trigger warning ⚠️⚠️🚫

I grabbed the razor and brought it to my wrist but paused. Maybe I shouldn't do it,what would he think of this?.

What's happening to me ,I've never thought of anyone before doing something like this cause no one cared enough about me to ever make me want to stop.

No, I should he deserves better than me .He just has a little crush on me anyway. No big deal.

I went ahead with it giving my wrists several cuts but I mistakenly cut too deep and the blood was running like a pipe making me slightly panick but then I remembered why I was doing this and just lay in the bath with a faint smile.

"I really did like you Kai"

Trigger scene over.

•••••••••

I opened my eyes to see a beautiful lady looking down at me with a smile.

" Hey how are you feeling sweety ?" she asked and I carefully leaned up as she passed me a cup of water.

" I feel okay " I replied looking at her skeptically.

The door was opened and here came in a frazzled looking kairo placing a bag with food before me.

" I got you M&M's too since you said it brings you comfort" he said scratching his head shyly and his mom gave him a knowing smirk.

" I'm kairo's mom ,just call me Hannah" she said with her outstretched hand and I quickly took it.

" I hope you don't mind but the police will be stopping by today " she said causing my stomach to churn in discomfort.

" No ,please don't " I begged scratching my leg like a drug addict but soon stopped the moment she noticed and gave Kairo a look.

"It's okay darling your not in trouble it will be quick and then after you can come stay with us for a while how's that?" she asked but I was too deep into my head to answer her.

"Give us minute" kairo asked and she left the room. He took a seat and gave me a sympathetic look.

"So why did you do it ?"

"Please ,stop" I said pressing the  bridge of my nose in frustration.

"What did you think about before doing it. Did I ever come to mind?" he asked all too calmly.

"Everything isn't about you "

" You could have died if I even was a minute too late ,you know that " he said leaning back while chewing on a bag of sour skittles.

" At least this stupid life would have been over with " I mumbled and hesitantly looked his way to see him pause his chewing ,giving me a crazed look.

" Then I'm done , the moment you get the help you need I'll leave you alone. If you don't care about your own life then who will. Who am I to try to make you think differently" he said getting up but I stopped him.

"Please ,don't go " I pleaded tears immediately filling my eyes, slowly running down my face.

"Then tell me everything " he said and I took deep breaths as he brushed my cheeks getting rid of my tears.

"My uncle. In the beginning it was just verbal abuse then it turned physical one day when I was in 8 grade. It wasn't too long into 9 grade when he started to live with me and my mom he ..started touching me. He asked if I've ever had sex with any of my Lil boyfriend's at school in which I would say no" I said with a chuckle while he sat down listening keenly.

" He was satisfied with my answer and said I was getting so pretty and wondered why I haven't explored the world of sex yet, that I was wasting my youth being all prude. He would touch me in the beginning and watch me strip my clothes whenever he would hide in my closet. It got really bad one day when a boy across the street called after me and told me  how pretty I looked that day. He saw the whole interaction and made sure to wait till the night. He came into my room with a rope and duct tape....." I paused while looking at my sweaty palms.

"He went down on me to so call prepare me for the experience of my life. Nights after that he would continue even when my mom was at home.I begged him to stop,that I would do anything if he would just stop doing it but he declined telling me he would only give me breaks if I promised to never talk to or get involved with any boy. So that's how it was ,he would give me breaks and even give me  ice cream if I did good in my exams. A few months ago he found a book I had ,where I wrote poems and had sketches of a boy which made him furious. He confronted me and he proceeded to force me to suck him off. I bit him at first ,on purpose of course and he beat me silly that night.When my mom asked about me the morning after ,he lied that he found out I gave up my virginity to a gangster so my mom left it alone. He made sure I became a pro so no man I would have the future would want to leave me.The last time he forced me to suck him was the Tuesday night " I said and he gave me a knowing looking.

"Oh my G** I'm gonna kill him" he said trying to get up but I stopped him.

"Just stay with me ,please don't go " I pleaded with clasped hands ,tears running down my cheeks.

"Hey baby I'm not going anywhere ,see I'm sitting down. I'm right here" he said kissing my face.

"Promise me you won't leave me behind Kairo " I said holding unto him for dear life as I cried in his shirt.

"Never baby"

A/N : I'm sorry this one wasn't smut but the other part will be coming soon.....

( 2577 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 59 12
CONTINUING, SUGGESTIONS APPRECIATED some imagines of a young evil dictator we can't have. WARNINGS: smut will be included aswell as fluff, ect viol...
385K 1.3K 16
These are short stories that get right to what we want most. SMUT. Below is what you can expect in these one-shots. - Role-play - Daddy Kink - Dom x...