True Love

Door bootomtae

Jeon Jungkook, an award winning actor has all the happiness of the world. He is the next owner of Jeon Enterp... Meer

Introduction
1. Own's betrayal
2. Next Morning
3. Family Drama
4. Leaving Korea
Introduction (2)
5. Back to Korea
6. Meeting bestfriend again
7. Meeting again
8. A true gentleman
9. Marriage
10. Meeting Baekhyun
11. Being emotional
12. Crazy family
13. Jeon Jimin
14. Live streaming
15. Shifting together
16. Uninvited guest
17. Contract signing
18. Movie shooting
19. Jungkook's smartness
20. Parent's Anniversary
21. Chanyeol on set
22. Scandal
23. Confession
25. Taehyung's acting skills
26. Our baby
27. Tit for tat
28. Meeting Seokjin
29. Press conference
30. Family dinner
31. Protective dad
32. Yoongi in Korea
33. Friend Kiara
34. London trip
35. Chanyeol's chapter close
36. Celebration party
37. Power of Mrs. Jeon
38. Jungkook's illegitimate child
39. Pregnant
40. Heartbreak
41. Accident on set
42. America visit
43. Truth revelation
44. School's first day
45. Taylor or Mr. Jeon
46. Formation of JK Group
47. Alexander dead
48. Couple rings
49. Do not wrong anyone
50. Kidnapped
51. Existence is non-existent
52. Good beating
53. Alarm ringed
54. Old friend
55. Old lady
56. Disclosing relationship
57. Truth unfold
58. Baekhyun dead
59. A devil
60. Award winner
61. Fluffy ball
62. Got shot
63. Final war
64. True love

24. Studio visit

3.6K 168 11
Door bootomtae

Soon Taehyung and Jungkook reached the Jeon Enterprises. Taehyung saw that it is a huge building. Their car entered inside a private parking. They both came out of the car and Jungkook held Taehyung's waist securely. Taehyung smiled at his husband's gesture. They both entered inside a private lift and soon they both were on the top floor of the building.
Taehyung looked around curiously. It was all new for him. Jungkook let him do whatever he wanted.
They both entered inside Jungkook's cabin. It was huge and one wall was completely made of glass. The wall infront of the door had a shelf containing many awards and just infront of the shelf is Jungkook's desk. Between Jungkook's desk and the cabin's door a tea table and couches are placed. One wall is a mini library in which books and files are present.

(Something like this. The left side wall is completely made of glass and the couch is also present in the left side of the room. The right side wall had a mini library and a closet containing some files.)

Taehyung looked around the room in aww. It was really huge and is designed perfectly according to Jungkook's taste.
He went towards the glass wall excitedly. He can clearly see the whole city through the window.
Jungkook just shook his head at Taehyung's silliness and went towards his chair. He started checking some documents. He was not in the mood to meet Chanyeol right now. He messaged Namjoon to let Chanyeol wait for him for some more time.
Taehyung was roaming around the whole room looking at everything excitedly. He went towards the mini library and pulled a blue covered book but instead of coming out it got stuck midway and soon that closet started moving. Taehyung panicked and he shouted, "H-hubby."
Jungkook immediately looked towards Taehyung on hearing him shouting like this. He saw that Taehyung is standing infront of the mini library. He immediately understood what happened. He went towards Taehyung and pulled him towards himself from his waist. Taehyung looked at Jungkook with wobbling lips. He doesn't know what really happened. Did he do something wrong? He shouldn't have touched Jungkook's things like this. It's all his fault. He was about to cry when Jungkook hugged him.
"Hey baby it's all right. Why are you crying? It's perfectly fine." Jungkook whispered soothingly in Taehyung's ear while caressing Taehyung's back. Taehyung asked in a low voice, "Are you not angry? I shouldn't have touched something without your permission. I am sorry." He looked at Jungkook with pouty lips.
Jungkook said while caressing Taehyung's fluffy cheeks, "I am not at all angry baby." He then kissed Taehyung's forehead and continued, "Whatever belongs to me is also yours so you don't have to ask permission for touching anything." He then held Taehyung by his waist and took him inside the room behind the mini library. It was a bedroom. Jungkook used to live here sometimes to complete his work before he met Taehyung again. It has an attached bathroom.

Taehyung asked, "Hubby why do you have a whole bedroom in your office?"
Jungkook replied, "I sometime have to go to some business parties directly from the office so that's why I had this room. It's also useful when I have some extra work to complete."
Taehyung made an oh face. He again started roaming around the whole room excitedly. Jungkook left him inside the room and himself went to his desk to complete his work.
After sometime Taehyung also came out of the room and he decided to sit quietly and not disturb Jungkook more. He sat quietly on the couch and started reading a fashion magazine present on the coffee table.
At almost 12pm Jungkook decided to meet Chanyeol. He asked Namjoon to bring Chanyeol to the meeting room. He went towards Taehyung and said, "Baby I need to attend a meeting. You wait here for sometime then we will have our lunch."
Taehyung said, "Ok hubby. Attend your meeting properly." He then kissed Jungkook's cheek lovingly. Jungkook smiled and left the room.

Meeting room

Chanyeol had been waiting for Jungkook since 6 in the morning. It's been almost six hours. He was waiting in the meeting room when Namjoon opened the door and soon Jungkook came inside with his usual blank face. Jungkook is only soft for his loved ones and for others he is just a cruel man who can crush you within a second.
As soon as Chanyeol saw Jungkook he immediately stood up from his chair. He greeted Jungkook, "Hello Mr. Jeon." He forwarded his hand for a handshake but Jungkook ignored his hand and went towards his seat. Chanyeol took his hand back with an awkward smile.
Namjoon internally laughed at Chanyeol's condition. But who told him to hurt their boss's wife. He left the meeting room leaving Jungkook and Chanyeol alone to talk.
Jungkook said in his cold voice, "What is it Mr. Park?"
Chanyeol said, "Actually I need your help Mr. Jeon."
Jungkook asked, "Regarding that video?"
Chanyeol said, "Yes Mr. Jeon. Actually it's not what everyone is thinking. I really felt like that newcomer was not performing well that's why I asked for retakes. But the media made this matter worse. I don't know what to do more. Please help me Mr. Jeon."
Jungkook said, "Fine Mr. Park I will surely do something regarding this matter. But what relationship did you have with that newcomer?"
Chanyeol said, "We don't have any relationship sir. I don't even know him." He thought by saying this he can prove himself completely innocent but it was his biggest mistake. Now Jungkook knows that Chanyeol doesn't have any relationship with Taehyung so he doesn't have to help Chanyeol in anyway. Now he can easily destroy  Starlight Entertainment without even hurting his wife a little bit.
Soon a worker came inside the meeting room with a coffee cup. He placed it infront of Chanyeol.
Jungkook said, "I understood Mr. Park. But for now I had to leave. Please enjoy this coffee from my side."
Chanyeol said, "Thank you so much Mr. Jeon for your help and also for this treat." He was feeling really happy after knowing that Jungkook is going to help him regarding this matter. But only if he knew what Jungkook was planning to do. And about that coffee, we will see very soon.
Jungkook left the meeting room to take his wife out for lunch. While going towards his cabin he signalled something to Namjoon who nodded in response.

Chanyeol picked his coffee cup and started drinking it. He doesn't have much knowledge about coffee that's why he couldn't even identify the different taste of the coffee. He came out of the cabin and saw Namjoon there. "Oh hello Mr. Kim." Chanyeol greeted. He was feeling light thinking that now all problems are solved.
Namjoon laughed internally but still greeted back, "Hello President Chanyeol."
Chanyeol said, "Once all these things get resolved then I will take you out for drinks Mr. Kim."
Namjoon thought, 'Going out for drinks? That also with you? It would be better if I had poison instead of going out with you.' But he just smiled towards Chanyeol and said, "Ah you just wait Chanyeol and see what happens with you."
Chanyeol asked, "What? What do you mean?"
Namjoon said, "A-ah I mean everything will be fine soon. Don't worry." Namjoon realised that Chanyeol is getting happy really soon without even knowing what type of problems are waiting for him.
Chanyeol said, "Ah I think I should leave now." Namjoon just nooded at that. He saw Chanyeol going towards the lift. He started counting internally, '10, 9, 8, 7... Everything is under control.'
Before he could even count upto 1 Chanyeol stopped in his track. He felt something weird inside his stomach. His stomach started paining slightly and soon the pain started increasing. He realised that he had diarrhea. He needs to find washroom soon.
Actually the coffee Chanyeol had, had a chemical inside it which causes diarrhea for three days continuously.
He reached inside the washroom. After using it once he came out of the washroom but soon he felt a wave of pain in his stomach again. He went inside the washroom again. After repeating the same thing for almost two hours, Chanyeol felt his energy drained completely. He felt slightly better now so he decided to leave immediately but he soon realised that the toilet paper was already finished. Having no choice he called Namjoon and asked him to bring toilet paper for him.
Namjoon soon came with the paper and passed it to Chanyeol. Before leaving completely he said, "Mr. Park we had to complete some maintenance work inside this washroom. Please come out as soon as possible."
Chanyeol said, "O-ok I will be out soon."
Namjoon left the washroom and closed the door from outside. He placed a board of 'Work in progress' outside the washroom.
Chanyeol was about to leave the washroom but he realised that the door is locked from the outside. He shouted, "Hey who closed this door? Open it." He thought about calling someone but saw that his phone doesn't have any network. He started feeling itching after using the toilet paper provided by Namjoon. Very soon his whole body starts itching. He don't know what is really happening with him. He felt a wave of pain in his stomach again. He went inside the cubicle where also his itching didn't stop. He shouted many times but no one came to help him. He felt his body really weak. The ac inside the washroom was set on minimum temperature due to which it started getting really cool inside the washroom. He felt like he is going to die inside the washroom.

Otherside Jungkook went towards his cabin. As soon as he opened the door Taehyung jumped on him and asked excitedly, "Hubby is your work done? Are we going out now?"
Jungkook chuckled and said, "Yeah my work is already done." He then pecked Taehyung's lips and asked, "So where my baby wants to go for lunch?"
Taehyung thought for sometime then said, "I wants to eat Japchae today."
Jungkook hummed and said, "Ok then whatever my baby wants. We will have Japchae for lunch today. Let's go." While walking Jungkook was holding Taehyung's waist protectively and Taehyung felt really shy by his this gesture. It's his first time feeling all these things. Chanyeol never did something like this for him. He felt really lucky to have Jungkook as his husband.
They reached to a famous restaurant and booked a private room for themselves.
While eating Taehyung asked, "Hubby you promised to take me to your music studio."
Jungkook said, "Hmm I remember. After finishing our lunch I will take you there."
Taehyung beamed with excitement after hearing that. Jungkook just smiled at his cuteness.
After having their lunch they sat inside their car and soon the driver started driving.

Soon they reached near a beautiful lake present in the outskirts of Seoul. Taehyung saw that their is greenery around the whole lake and mist is covering the surrounding area. But their is no building near around. So where is Jungkook's studio? Did Jungkook pranked him? This thought made him pout angrily. He looked and Jungkook and said while whining, "Hubby!!! You lied to me? There is no building near around."
Jungkook chuckled and said, "I didn't lied baby. You will know soon." He then held Taehyung's hand and started walking towards the lake. Taehyung saw a boat there. He beamed excitedly and asked, "Are we going to use it?"
Jungkook hummed as a reply.
They both sat inside the boat and soon it started moving. After sometime the mist was not present anymore and soon Taehyung saw a beautiful house. He gasped and looked at Jungkook with wide eyes. Jungkook chuckled and kissed his forehead. Soon the boat stopped and they both came down from it. Now they are standing infront of the beautiful house. Taehyung saw a name tag beside the door. It says 'Heaven villa'.
Jungkook opened the door and they both entered inside. Taehyung excitedly started looking around the house. A whole corridor is made of glass and many musical instruments are present inside it which are collected by Jungkook himself. The whole villa was designed in a modern way and many flowering plants are placed inside the villa. This house was expressing nature's beauty perfectly. So this is where Jungkook records his songs. A perfect place for inspiration.
"This is so beautiful hubby." Taehyung said.
Jungkook said, "Yeah. Let's go. I will show you my recording room." Jungkook took Taehyung towards the stairs and soon they were in a music studio. It was really huge. It has everything needed to record a song perfectly. Everything is organised perfectly inside the room. A perfect music studio. It has two sliding doors. One opens into a luxurious bedroom and the other one opens into an open balcony which was decorated with different types of plants and a swing was also present there. Everything was so beautiful and perfect inside the villa.
They both stay there till evening enjoying their time. Jungkook taught Taehyung how to record a song and Taehyung even recorded some lines in his own voice. Jungkook complimented his voice and told Taehyung that they will perform a duet someday. Taehyung grinned happily after getting compliments from his husband.
They both left the villa in the evening and then they had their dinner in a famous restaurant. They both were driving towards their apartment when Taehyung got a call from his cousin, Min Yoongi. Yoongi informed him that he is coming to Korea next week to meet them. Taehyung was happy by this news. They talked for some more time and then they ended the call.
Soon Jungkook and Taehyung reached their apartment. They both freshened up and went to sleep while holding eachother tightly.

Most important thing- I don't know if there is any lake near Seoul. It's just my imagination so bear with it.😁😁😁😁

Finally Yoongi is coming. That means we will see yoonmin soon.
Meet you in the next part. Till then bye......

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

103K 3.8K 94
taehyung a well known CEO and mafia but being taehyung is a mafia, very few people knows about it... love jeon jungkook aka kookie a lot... but in op...
98.1K 3.2K 35
I am bad at description. But I will try... So, Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung Loves each other so much... Taehyung was a bubbly person.. He always he...
61.1K 3.4K 40
Jeon Jungkook, or people call him Mr. JEON . The Youngest CEO of "JEON ENTERPRISES" A very talented , hardworking, He has stoic demeanor , with dazzl...
116K 5.4K 54
Kim Taehyung, youngest CEO of the Korea. Owner of the no.1 company. Cold and arrogant for others but loving for his family and friends... Jeon Jungko...