Stray Kids One-Shots

By Bauhaus-Bae

Skz one-shots (Edit: some stories will have various parts xx) This will include various x member If you ask... More

Introduction/Requests page
"Jagiya, where are you?"
Missing out
Stranger
Stranger (pt.2)
Stranger (pt.3)

Missing Out (pt. 2)

123 2 36
By Bauhaus-Bae

   Ship- Jisung centric (mostly from chanlix)
-Angst
-Fluff
-Making up

1740 words
__________________________

The next few days had progressed the same way.

The group would be together and Jisung would go off by himself. For the first few days he tried to join them on things but, that had proved useless.

Now they were doing an interview for some YouTube Chanel or something. They were playing some dumb game about who knew each member the most.

Everyone had been really affectionate and clingy with each other, even Jisung.

Minho, at one point, had noticed Han hadn't been interacting with the group to much. He reach over and squeezed his thigh in comfort only to be brushed off by the younger.

To say these action had hurt the older would be an understatement. He couldn't shake the feeling that something was seriously up. Even whenever he was on his worst days the younger wouldn't push anyone away, especially Minho.

The other members had started to notice as the day progressed and they were all huddled up in the car.

The strange actions had lead them all to the large couch in the living room area.

"Han." Chan started softly "Have you been ok recently?" The boy just shrugged his shoulders "Yea, why?"

"That's bullshit!" Minho yelled loudly making the younger jump this not going unnoticed by their leader.

"Can you please tell me what's been wrong? For the past few weeks you've been distancing yourself from us and being antsy around us. Have we done something?"

No, it's me. I've annoyed you too much and now you're excluding me.

"No, you haven't." The others just look back at me sympathetically.

"You know you can tell us anything, right?"

Oh how smooth Changbin was with his words and how much he wanted to punch him in his face.

"I don't know. I've just been busy and tired here lately." He shrugged his shoulders. He didn't feel like getting into a fight for being over dramatic so he lied. He lied the best he could and it completely failed.

"Baby we don't like seeing you like this, please tell us what's wrong?" Felix was now crouching in front of the boy moving his bangs from his face.

Then it happened, all the emotions he had been feeling over the week had let themself out. He finally cried.

Felix was quick to engulf him in a hug setting him on his lap not even caring about the tear stains on his shirt.

"Shh it's alright sunshine, let it all out." Felix said rubbing his back. The rest of the members looked around the room with heavy hearts.

"It's alright yea?" Chan come over next and was rubbing his back crouching beside him rubbing his hand giving him his sweet dimpled smile.

"Channie.." He sobbed out "I'm sorry. I'm sorry I've been so mean and annoying to you guys. I'll try harder next time I promise. Please don't treat me different anymore."

He only started crying harder which in turn made the rest of them want to cry

"Han, look at me." Chan said softly trying to get his attention but it didn't work. "Han. Look at me." His tone remained soft but it had a serious edge. This only made Jisung feel worse about his actions so he quickly wiped his tears looking at the brunette.

"I'm sorry Channie, please don't be mad." Chan rolled his eyes and laughed at him "I'm not mad Han. Can you tell me what's wrong now? What do you mean treat you differently?"

Jisung sat up straight not making it too far because Felix had him trapped by the waist.

"I don't know, you guys have just been ignoring me here lately. It's always quiet when I'm in the room and then you get loud when I leave. You always seem annoyed with me or you just ignore me, you yell at me. The only time you try to give me attention is on camera."

Chan sighed "Han..I'm sorry"

"Felix you ignore me a lot too. You all do. Seungmin doesn't do it as much but, he's Seungmin. You also suggested we go to the dog park the other day, you know I'm afraid of dogs." He looked down continuing "Binnie Hyung you don't say anything but you also don't stop anything. When Hyunjin says something mean or rude you never say anything or stop it. Hyunjin you're always mean to me too. Jeongin you're just cold to everybody and last but definitely not least, You Lee Minho, say I'm annoying and prideful."

The were all in shock. Any sense of sadness had been long gone, he was angry. He was very angry.

"You guys treat me like shit sometimes and like I'm not here."

Hyunjin suddenly realized something "Wait, when did you hear Minho say those things Hannie?"

"The night I got mad and slammed the door shut really loud and channie yelled at me for scaring you guys. Felix seemed annoyed at me when I was going to ask to cuddle so I went to see if you guys wanted to and that's when I heard it."

The group from that night sighed in relief "I don't think you heard the whole conversation Hannie." He looked at Hyunjin confused "What do you mean?"

Minho laughed "I'm sorry you only heard that part. We noticed something had been bothered by something and we were curious. I was saying you were too prideful and scared to tell us you're feelings and that it was annoying. You know you can trust us with anything so i found it annoying you wouldn't tell us anything."

He felt dumb now, this whole time they hadn't thought any of that and he just misheard and felt stupid.

"I'm sorry guys.." They laughed slightly "Don't apologize, it's not your fault. I'll chose my words better this time and I'm sorry for being mean."

"I'm sorry too Hyung. I forget about you dog fear and suggested it but, you should've come. The dog park was gated off and Innie and I were the only ones who went over there. There was a park beside it. It was my cousins puppy, I made him a little bow tie."

Oh god "I'm sorry Seung." The younger only smiled "Don't worry Hyung, it's not your fault."

"We're also sorry Hannie," Hyunjin lead "I shouldn't pick at you too much. I go too far with joking sometimes. Please don't take things to heart. You're truly amazing in every way." Jeongin spoke next "I'm also sorry if I am more closed off and colder towards you. I'm just not expressive. I've been working on it though." Jisung apologized quickly. He should've never said that, he knew their Maknea did his best.

Changbin came over kneeling in front of him "I'm sorry as well darling, I should've ended things sooner. I thought we were all just joking around. I should've seen how effected you were." Jisung nodded hugging the shorter male "Thank you Binnie."

"Of course hun."

Felix grabbed Jisung by his chin making look up "Starting today I will be more open and less moody yeah? I'm sorry for ignoring you Sunshine, I always want you're love and attention so please don't ask just come get me ok?" Jisung smiled nodding his head. Felix was next to smile kissing him on the forehead.

The anger he once held was long gone. Now he was just a teary eyed, blushing mess.

"Sorry about your shirt Lixie, I can wash it later if you want?" Felix giggles shaking his head "It's fine, I'll make Hyunjin wash it later." Hyunjin gasped dramatically folding his arms "You wish!" Felix threw a pillow at his head knocking him over "Its your turn to do laundry anyways stupid!" Hyunjin just rolled his eyes sticking his tongue out.

"Baby?" Han was surprised by the sudden voice and definitely surprised by the owner.

"You never call me that." Jisung pouted at the older because, in-fact, he never gave him a nickname and just called him Han. It's scary sometimes.

Chan sighed opening his arms for Jisung to hug him. After a lot of tugging he was finally released from Felix's grasp on him.

"Hyung is sorry too. I'm sorry for yelling at you and seeming uninterested in you and not being a good boyfriend and overall friend. I'll try harder with the rest of the group so please accept my apology." The boy smiled hugging Chan even tighter than before.

"I missed your hugs Channie." Chan smiled at the pout he could practically see on the others face.

"I love you Baby, please never forget it ok? I'm so sorry. Please come to me next time you feel like this." Han smiled nodding his head.

"If there's anything you want us to do tell us and we'll make it up to you."

The boy smirked evilly at Felix "Actually, there is something you can do." Felix shivered slightly, oh lord.

"Say wallet."

"What?"

Han giggled to himself like the menace he is "Say wallet in your accent!"

"Yah! I wanna say it too. My accent is the same as his." Han waved his finger "Nope! Just Lix, for now."

"...Wallet..?"

Han smiled evilly to himself kissing Felix's cheek "Good job!" Hyunjin was next to pout

"I'm the real Aussie here, why didn't you ask me?" He shrugged his shoulders "Say it."

"Wallet."

Changbin looked around confused, "What is happening right now?"

"Hey me next! Hannie say me next!"

He giggles "Say wallet channie!"

Chan cleared his throat putting on his best accent "Wallet~"

Earning some 'oooh's and 'aaah's from around the room and a "So sexshy hyung!" From Jeongin

They all just laughed together feeling like everything was good again.

"Guys?" Everyone looked at him "Yes hannie?" He fiddled with his fingers for a second before speaking "Can we all cuddle?" Felix smiled at him while the rest nodded their heads "Of course Hannie."

That night they all just lounged around and stayed with each other.

Nobody was yelled at.
Nobody was ignored.
Everybody got cuddled.
Hyunjin continued to think he was Aussie and he totally did the laundry that night.

Hyunjin was not happy when tissues and a deep fryer where pulled out the next morning.

Oml this was so long and kinda stupid, please forgive me. I hope you guys enjoyed, til next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 3 15
Stray Kids one shots! Started : March 5 2023 Finished : ?? Cross posted on AO3 (dearhannie)
4.6K 50 16
Sickfics, scenarios, fluff, etc. Might put in little space. So, if you are uncomfortable with that don't come for me. You have been warned. Please g...
4.7K 37 8
Kpop One shots^^ BxB Hello! This is only my second book I have published and it's the first one shots book. So far I have only written about Strayki...
20.4K 218 36
One shots, includes: Smut, angst, fluff, spicy and just random shit which idk what to lable as. Suggest me things if yall want, i put my comfort ship...