Melissa Barrera Imagines (GXG)

By Galactic-Bitch

WARNING: Not suitable for young readers or sensitive minds. Contains graphic sex scenes, adult languages and... More

⚠️NOTE⚠️
PARTY (PART 1)
PARTY (PART 2)
LIE DETECTOR
ANNOUNCEMENT!!
JEALOUS, JEALOUS
SICK
I CAN'T SLEEP
ANNOUNCEMENT!!
HOMEWORK
DO YOU STILL LOVE ME? (REQUEST)

I'M SORRY

1.6K 41 3
By Galactic-Bitch

Summary: Summer camp, you met this girl who is also your roommate, Melissa. You two got a little closer and started hooking up a few days after the event started. It all started as sex only but you realized that you're actually having a little thing for her.

Narrator's POV:

You sat at the edge of the lake's dock, kicking your feet in the water while reading a book. People are shouting around you as you focused on the words infront of you. You weren't going in to the water since you didn't want to get wet that much and have nasty moss and whatever plants in your body that's coming from the bottom of the lake. Some of your friends kept insisting that you go and swim with them but you just ignored them and all the water splashing around you and kept sitting at the dock with your sports bra and sicklings.

"Hey, Y/n! Get in the water come on, there's no crocodiles here don't worry!" A girl called out infront of you.

You threw your book down on your lap, looking up at who called out for you, it was one of your friends, Alex.

"Gosh, can't you see i'm busy here?" You picked up your book from your lap and started to flip the pages as you continued reading.

She scoffed and started swimming towards you.

"Do you think i care? Get in!" You looked down as she tread between your knees.

"The water is warm" She smiled.

You rolled your eyes and spoke.

"I'll pass, maneater!"

She groans."Oh, you're going to pay for that"

She pulled you by your feet and tries pulling you in, your book fell down the water as you hold on to the wooden pole beside you, kicking your feet.

"No, no!" You yelled, giggling. "Alex, no!" Alex's laughing, still attempting to pull you in. You laughed hysterically and continued yelling.

"She said no, Alex" Another girl speaks behind you.

You and Alex stopped laughing, as Alex lets go of your feet, swimming away. You looked behind you only to see Melissa standing looking annoyed.

"What the hell, Lis?" You stood up, standing infront of her.

She grabbed your hand, pulling you away from the dock.

"Melissa! Stop!" You yelled, taking your hand away. She stared at you as you stood there angrily. "What the mother eff is your problem?".

"Hey, Y/n! Get in the water come on, there's no crocodiles here don't worry!" She shook her hands and mocked Alex in an annoyed tone.

You scoffed. "Are you jealous?"

"No, i just don't like her" She replied, and crossed her arms.

"Right and the sky is green" You rolled your eyes, walking past her.

She ran up next to you, grabbing your bicep and pulling you behind one of the cabins, pushing you against it, forcefully. You gasp as your head hits the wall, she stood infront of you, only inches away.

"You listen to me, stop acting like a little brat and stop talking to Alex"

"What are you going to do about it?" you looked into her eyes and added "hm?"

She scoffs, letting you go and walking away as you watch her.

You smiled, you liked making her mad. You began walking back towards your cabin as you heard footsteps approaching you.

"Hey, hey, hydrophobic woman"

You turned your head, Alex was walking towards you, then to your side.

"I'm not hydrophobic, Alex" you scoffed as you continued walking.

"Okay, wait, where are you going?" she asks, putting her hands behind her back.

"My cabin?" You laughed.

"Mind if i join you? I mean i haven't seen your cabin yet so....." She asks.

"Why not?" you replied and smiled.

She smiled back and both of you started walking towars cabin 9.

-------------------------------------

You opened the door for her and she stepped in. You followed as she looks around your cabin.

"Sooo?" you laughed akwardly, walking around and stepping infront of her. "Like what you see?"

"Hmmm, its nice, there's something missing though" she replies, looking up to you as clicks her tongue.

"What is it?"

"A smoke session!" she yells with an excited tone, pulling out a joint.

"I don't take it that you would partake in these" you paused, pulling the joint out out of her hands. "Sessions" you added.

"Well, there are many things you don't know about me, Y/n" she says, sitting at your bed.

You sat beside her and spoke. "I don't care, Alex"

She scoffed and pushes your shoulder. "Y/n, that's not nice, i'm giving you free weed" 

"And what's in it for you?" you asked, lighting the joint in your mouth.

"I don't know? maybe becoming friends with me?" she replied in a light tone.

You puffed and handed the joint to her. "I thought we already were?"

"No i meant, closer, like getting to knoe each other and stuffs"

"Really? of all people? Alex Jefferson? wants to be close with someone like me?" you laughed sarcastically.

She laughs, handing back the joint. "Well, i don't want to make it sound like that, you're making it sound like i'm the popular girl everyone wants to be friends with"

"You are, aren't you?" You locked eyes with her, taking another puff.

"Maybe? i don't really know, but i certainty don't like the attention" she rolls her eyes and smiled.

"Hm, right...." you say sarcastically, earning another punch on the shoulder from Alex. "Oww, come on man i wasn't being serious" You laughed, staring into her eyes.

"Stop messing with me!" She yelled and laughed, she started to straddle you and tickle your sides.

"Stop! stop!" you laughed as she finally stops.

You both laughed and stared into each other's eyes, as Alex leans closer, looking down at your lips, you followed closing the gap between the both of you as you kissed. Her hands makes way towards your waist, then up to your breasts.

You disconnect your lips from hers and pushed her slightly, looking down. "I-i can't do this"

"Why?" She asks as she lifts your chin up.

"I-i um, i'm inlove with someone else, i'm sorry, Alex" you replied, looking into her eyes.

"Who? Melissa?" she scoffed. "She doesn't even want you like i do, Y/n!"

"Want me like you want me? what are you talking about?"

"I've had a crush on you since first day of camp, Y/n, i want you" she says cupping your cheeks. "Don't you want me too?" she added, closing the gap again as she leans closer.

"I-i don't-"

"Well, what do we have here?" a voice interrupted.

You turned towards the direction where the voice came from, your eyes widened at the sight of Melissa standing at the front of the door, looking livid. You pushed Alex away from you and stood up.

"M-melissa, its not what it looks like" you stepped towards her, as she pushes past you, towards Alex. "Melissa stop!"

She ignored you and grabbed Alex by her hair, she dragged Alex towards the door while she kept hitting Melissa's hands. You kept yelling at Melissa but she didn't pay attention and walked past you, still having Alex's hair in her grasp, she opened the door and threw your friend onto the steps, slamming the door.

"Fuck you, barrera!" Alex yelled, hitting the door.

Melissa turned to you with an angry face.

"Melissa what the hell!?" You yelled as she just stood there staring at you.

"Me, what the hell? You what the hell?" She shouted and pointed at you.

"I told you it wasn't what it looked like!"

She scoffed."We both know that's not true, Y/n"

"Okay fine! She kissed me and i pushed her off, is that what you want to hear? huh? why do you care anyway?"

She steps closer, only inches away. "I care because, because i......"

"Because what? Melissa?"

"I-i don't know" she sighed and looked down.

"You're an asshole, Melissa, a fucking asshole, an imbecile!"

You scoffed, pushing past her and at the door. You didn't know where you were going, you just want to get out of there. It was pouring, you got soaked but you didn't care.

"Y/n!" Melissa called out. "Y/n!" She repeated, getting closer as you continued to storm off. "Y/n!" She yelled, grabbing your arm and turning you to face hef.

"What?!" You yelled. "What the fuck do you want so badly, Melissa, tell me because its definitely not me!"

She turned her head. "What? What are you talking about?"

You laughed sarcastically and said. "Fuck you! The only thing you want from me is sex, you only want me when you need a good fuck"

"That's not true" she replied, voice breaking.

"Oh but it is, Melissa, its the only explanation of you not asking me to be yours, and the fact that you love to flirt with every girl here in camp" you pushed her.

"Girls? is this what all of this is about? girls?" she yelled, her black hair drenched.

"No its not!" you shouted. "That's not the only reason and you know that, Melissa" you yelled, pointing at her. "Y'know, i thought that with all the shit we've been through this summer, all the fucking moments we shared, that you like me like i like you, but its not true, no, its not, because you Melissa Barrera cannot be much more of a fucking assh-" you got interrupted by the latina's lips crashing into yours. You kissed back as tears ran down your cheeks, she held your waist and pulled you in closer as you continue kissing at the middle of the woods, drenched.

Melissa disconnects from your lips as you both panted, smiling and foreheads touching. "I do want you to be mine, Y/n, i really do, i guess i'm so dumb to not show you that"

You smiled before dragging her back to the cabin, rain continues to hit the both of you as you splashed in the mud, running.

Once you got back in the cabin, she pushes you on the bed and straddled you as she interwined her fingers with yours, both of you started to make out and loud moans spread all over your cabin.

After lots of makeouts and love making, you two finally got tired and laid down the bed as you panted heavily.

"I love you" She said and kissed your forehead. "I love you more" you smiled.

She wrapped her arms around your torso and laid her head on your chest as you slide your fingers through her hair, kissing the top of it as you hug her tightly, you kept talking until you both fell asleep into each other's arms.

A/N: Hi everyone! I wanted to apologize nonstop for uploading just now, i'm so stressed, i just finished all my essays and i'm so tired, i just forced myself to write this part even though my eyes are closing on their own already, but yea, i hope you all like it!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR EVERY CHAPTER!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172 0 4
This book will be filled with mini parts of things that I think of including: -gxg things -random things I think of I would love to take requests a...
280K 7.7K 35
All Rights Reserved © CONTAINS:Vulgar Language , sexual content and violence.
13.4K 132 13
Just some things to imagine with your special person. Hope you enjoy! 🫶🏽 By the way, the book is more nicknames than your own. And this is being pl...
146K 2.5K 18
Lauren Jaugerui Imagines Hope you enjoy! Completed.