PARTY (PART 2)

Y/N'S POV:

When we entered, every room is crowded and the party lights are shining everywhere, loud music playing, everybody dancing, and of course, lots and lots of people fucking each other at every corner.

Me and Melissa had a bit of a rough time entering the house but we managed to get in. We saw Jasmin at the couch with our other friends and classmates from high school. They saw us and waved. We headed towards them and sat down.

"You guys know each other?" Jasmin asked.

"We're neighbors" I chuckled.

"That's unexpected. But anyway, lets drink!"

She pulled out 2 bottles of alcohol and we drank and talked.

1 HOUR PASSED

Melissa's Pov:

I was at my phone when i saw Y/n stand at my peripheral vision. She headed to the dance floor and i stood up to watch her. She started swaying her hips and closed her eyes. She's hot not to mention. I didn't know she was a party person or whatever, not my first impression to be honest. When i first saw her coming out of the apartment, i can tell she's a shy and simple person who likes reading and being alone, not saying she has no friends tho.

I kept watching her to make sure she's not gonna pass out in the middle of the dance floor since she's so drunk. Then, a guy walked towards her and wrapped his arms around y/n's hips and started to dance with her. Y/n looked down at her hips and i can tell by her face that she's uncomfy. The guy started to smell her neck and slowly roaming his hands around the closest spots to her private. That's the last straw. I walked towards them and pulled y/n's hips. The guy stared at me with bloodshot eyes and spoke.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"I should be the one asking you that. What the fuck are you doing?"

"I'm dancing with her, are you blind? Who are you anyway?" The man asked with a drunk tone.

"W-who are you?" Said the drunk woman while groping my face.

"Y-y/n, its me" I spoke wrapping her right arm in my neck.

"Oh, you're my hot neighbor. Right? What's your name again? Merlina? Merlissa?" She chuckled.

"Its Melissa"

"Who are you man? Don't interfere, c'mon" The man spoke with an angry voice.

"She's my fucking girlfriend so back the fuck off!" I shouted.

"Why is she dancing with me then?" The man spoke.

I had enough. I put Y/n down and walked towards the man, he smirked and i punched him in lips making it bleed. The music stopped and everyone stared at us including Jasmin and the others. He touched his bleeding mouth and stared right back at me and punched me across the face. I punched him again but this time in the stomach and he fell right on the floor. I walked a little closer and stepped on his stomach making him cough a lot of blood. I grabbed his collar and punched him again.

"Don't mess with me or my girlfriend" I whispered while panting.

The guy passed out and a few guys carried him outside. The music played again and i grabbed Y/n's hand. I asked Jasmin if i can bring Y/n at the guest room for now and she agreed. I carried her upstairs where the guest room is. I put her on the bed and stared at her for a minute. I sighed and grabbed a face towel and went to the bathroom to wash it. When i came back from the bathroom, Y/n is awake and was sitting at the edge of the bed.

"Hey.... You're awake"

"You're my girlfriend now huh?" She chuckled with her eyes still closed.

"Listen uhh, about that. I just said it so the guy would back off. Sorry...."

"Its fine, i'm just disappointed"

"Disappointed?" I looked at her with a confused face.

"I want it to happen for real" She whispered.

I heard it but i didn't completely understood what she said.

"Excuse me?"

"I said, i want it to happen for real" She repeated.

My eyes widened but i just found myself smiling.

"I'll go take a hot shower first" She stood up and smiled.

She entered the bathroom and i just sat at corner of the bed and scrolled on instagram. A few minutes passed, i heard the bathroom door open. I looked up and saw Y/n in a bathrobe.

"Oh, wait. I'll go downstairs, i'll ask Jasmin if she has spare clothes. Sorry, i don't have any spare" I said.

I stood up and i was about to open the door when she grabbed my arm.

"Uh, do you need anything else?" I asked.

My eyes widened for what she did next. She pulled me by my waist and kissed me. I wasn't kissing back since i was so shocked by what she did. She bit my lip asking for entrance, i had no choice but to open my mouth. She slid her tongue inside my mouth and we slowly laid down the bed still making out. She broke the kiss and took off her tank top and jeans leaving her in only her bras and panties. Then i carried her and placed her on my lap. We started to make out again and i roamed my hands on her back finding the hook of her bra, when i found it, i unclasped it and threw it on the floor. I grabbed one of her breasts and massaged it. She moaned between the kisses that turned me on more. I laid her down and removed her panties showing me a full view of her body. Shit man this girl has a body of a goddess. I looked up to her and spoke.

"Is this your first time?"

"Y-yes actually"

She's definitely lying. I can't believe that this girl hasn't been fucked yet. I mean, based on her body and her looks?

"No fucking way dude, with that body? Fuck man"

"Thank you, i guess" Then her cheeks turned red.

"Don't worry, i'll be gentle" I smiled.

I leaned closer and kissed her deeply then inserted two fingers in her private part. She moaned between the kisses as i moved my fingers in and out of her vagina.

"Faster" She mumbled.

I inserted one more finger inside her and moved them faster. We continued like this until i hit her weak spot.

"Shit, i'm close" She whispered.

"Come for me y/n"

I continued hitting her g-spot and a few seconds later, a white thick liquid came out of her private part.

"That was amazing" I then gave her a quick peck on the lips.

I laid down next to hers and we both fell asleep.