Random Crossover Ideas

By WhiteDragonEmperorX

This Is All ideas for a Naruto/Jaune/Issei Crossover fic not a Actual stories as I Still not Really sure how... More

RWBY X Swallowed Star
Rwby X Soul Land 1 to 4
RWBY X Gamer
RWBY X Eternal Supreme
RWBY X Demon Emperor
Naruto x Multiverse Chat Group
Naruto X Cultivation Chat Group
DXD x Trails of Cold Steel
Naruto X Soul Land
Jaune X Yugioh Gx X Multiverse
Jaune X Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken
DXD X Cultivation
RWBY X The Great Ruler
RWBY X God
RWBY X System
RWBY X Cultivation
RWBY Against the Gods
Jaune X Myriad Realms Multiverse Store
Issei The Great Ruler
Issei X Gamer
DXD X Soul Land 1
RWBY X Wu Dong Qian Kun X Great Ruler
Jaune X Soul Land X Cultivation
Issei X BTTH
RWBY X Saint Seiya
Issei X Kamen Rider
Naruto X DXD
Naruto All Heavens Myriad Realm System
Jaune The Hero God
Issei X Chronicles of an Aristocrat Reborn in Another World
Jaune X Digimon
Issei Magic Emperor
DXD X Cultivation
Dxd X Douluo: I Yu Hao and Wu Tong will Kill Tang San In this Lifetime
RWBY
Jaune X Persona 5
Naruto X Martial World
RWBY x DXD X naruto x Douluo
DXD x Evenicle
DXD
Dxd Issei Wielder of the Holy Spears
DXD X Saint Seiya
Jaune The Martial Emperor
Jaune X Trails of Cold Steel
Issei X Boundless Myriad Realms Fishing System
Naruto X BTTH
Issei X Daily Life of a Immortal Emperor
Jaune X Omniverse Chat Group
DXD X Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken
The Time Naruto Was Reincarnated in another World
Dxd X Slime Isekai
Dxd X Martial Peak
RWBY X Desolate Era
Naruto X Eminence of Shadows
Naruto X System
Jaune X Shikkakumon no Saikyo kenja
RWBY: Wish of the Hero
Naruto: Wish of the Fox
RWBY: Return of the Demon Sovereign
Flame Emperor Naruto
Jaune X Top Tier Providence
DXD: Heaven Defying Understanding that defies the Heavens
Naruto Ascension to Immortality
Issei Shrouding the Heavens
Dxd X Saint Seiya
DXD: Rise of the Human Faction
DXD the Strongest Tamer
Swallowed Star: The Rise of Naruto
DXD X Soul Land

Jaune X Campione

230 3 0
By WhiteDragonEmperorX

As Jaune was On his Way to Beacon He Accidentally ends up Being Caught In A Battle Between Two Gods One of them Being Azathoth The Blind Idiot God The Outer God King and the Other Was Shiva The Destroyer. Two Gods With Enough Powers To Destroy The Omniverse as Jaune Was Caught Up In their Fight Somehow Jaune Picks Up The Sword of Beginning a Weapon that Existed Since the Birth of the Omniverse as Somehow Jaune Manage to True Kill Shiva And Azathoth He Became A True Campione A Campione that Fully Absorb All the Powers and Authorities of the God He kills And That The Old Gods Wont Ever be Able to Comeback as Pandora Was Shocked When She saw the Birth of a True Campione as A True Kill is Near Impossible To be Able to Achieve and Somehow Jaune Did It. Oh Well Remnant And Salem Watch Out There is A True Campione There and He will not be Happy With what you two Losers Done.

(As Jaune Slayed Two True Gods With a True Kill His Powers are Way More Insane then Normal Campiones Who Slay Heretic Gods as True Gods Like Shiva and Azathoth Can Single Handle Kill All Heretic Gods so This Makes Jaune the Strongest God Slayer in Existence.)

(Azathoth Kill Himself as he Remembered He is Dead Already as he Called his Wife Ugly Fat Bitch and So He Gave all his Powers and Abilities to Jaune and Grant himself A true Death and Reincarnate Outside of the Verse He is In.)

(No matter if your Omnipotent god like or invincible you called your mother or wife a ugly fat bitch your so dead even death dont want you)

Name: Jaune Arc
Race: High Human
Rank: True Campione
Age: 17/Eternal

Generic Campione Stuff But Enhanced For Jaune

Immense Magical Energy: In order to fuel an Authority, Jaune has reserves of magic energy Aka( Ki/Chi/Qi/Aura) Trillions of times greater that of a trained Hunter. By the Age of 17, His magical energy is immense enough to supply [Anti-Fated Warlord] with an energy to erase threads of fate on a Omniverse scale.

Immense Magic Resistance: As a Campione, Jaune possess an extremely strong resistance to magic. Unless it's an Authority From Another True Campione , nothing casted by mortal magic/Semblance user can pierce through his defense. However, if the spell is injected through potions, gases or oral transmission then his resistance will be much lower. Fortunately, Jaune can fend of this with his Super Immense raw magical energy and authority.

Eternal Vitality: Jaune's immense lifeforce allows him to shrug off even the deadliest of wounds that would've permanently crippled or outright killed normal human. His body will always be at peak physical health and any wound will heal extremely fast. He can close a deep cut and broken bones within a millisecond. It also grant him a Eternal Life .

Immense pain tolerance: Jaune's body release an adrenaline several Billion times more than normal human to suppress any pain during the fight.

Godlike Stamina: Due his Godslayer physiology and vitality, Jaune can perform a fight a prolong battle or exert himself in an intense physical activity for a very long time without any problems. Can even Fight For Trillions of years and also no Problem.

Superhuman Reflexes: As a Godslayer Jaune has inhuman, beast like instincts allowing him to react quickly to threats.

Godlike Durability: True Godslayer's bones are harder than the hardest steel In the Multiverse. His skin and muscles are also tougher than a normal human's. He can handle a fall from The Distance from Two Planets with no discomfort.

Night Vision: Jaune's eyes can see in the dark better than any nocturnal animal.

Instinct: Jaune possess extremely sharp instincts, with Doni remarking that his instincts are sharp even amongst Godslayers. 

Brilliant Tactician: Jaune is talented in planning any sort of tactics during the fight, he won't averse to any kind of underhand or inelegant tactics. He's also a quick thinker capable of come up with any comebacks in any disadvantageous situation.

Powers Gains From True Kill Shiva

Incantation I am Destruction , Destruction is me. I who Govern Destruction am the one Who decides the Fate of my enemies .

Destroyer Deity Physiology: This Ability Gives Jaune the power ,to reshape everything, gaining immense power to destroy anything and everything, even divine beings. He can destroy planets, star systems and even Multiple universes in an instant. As a God of Destruction.

Destruction Embodiment: Jaune is the physical manifestation or personification of destruction, and gain the ability to bring destruction wherever he go: everything breaks, cracks, crushed, disintegrates, explodes or implodes into nothingness and oblivion. Yet, for the sake of those who are in his presence, he greatly controls his destructive presence, so that they will never perish despite being in his presence.

Absolute Condition: For example, Jaune with his destructive strength, he could lift the universe or punch so hard that it can distort reality. With his unpredictable intellect, cunning wits, and divine wisdom, he could outsmart the smartest cosmic beings effortlessly. His absolute condition also includes other attributes of existence such as immortality, invulnerability, regeneration, life-force and potential, making him truly supreme in every aspect of existence.

Immeasurable Strength: His strength is so great that, when is young he kick a large asteroid so hard, that it smashed on Earth, and killed the dinosaurs that give way to their extinction. He is also powerful enough to generate large spheres and destructive energy blasts, that are powerful enough to destroy the Multiverses.

Destruction: Being the primordial god of destruction and the one that governs the reshaping of the universe, he can utterly destroy things. Depending on Jaune, this could be anything and everything from small objects to entire galaxies or Multiverses and possibly even abstract concepts and/or natural forces/laws.

Absolute Destruction: He has the authority to destroy everything without limits, from concepts, boundaries and causation, to studies like metaphysics and science, even irrational "concepts" like the fabric of nothingness or even totality itself.

Destruction Empowerment: He draws strength from destruction, so his beyond strength and supernaturally godly powers came from destruction itself. So it makes him more powerful, durable, and even unlock potentials that can empowers or allows him to overcome odds, beyond comprehension.

Hakai-Ergo kinesis: As the Campione of the true god of destruction, he has the power to manipulate, generate, and shaped destructive energies, capable of annihilating and/or erasing one's existence without a single trace. Due to possessing immeasurable power, and quite more powerful than the other two true gods, Brahma and Vishnu, Jaune can convert his divine energy, into more of a destructive force. His skills over it is so vastly superior than any war gods or chief deities, that his destructive power Surpasses actual primordial of destruction. A small sphere of his destructive energy is more than enough to wipe out large Universes without a single trace.

Destructive Force Manipulation: Jaune can enforce create, shape and manipulate great destructive forces. The forces behind and causes anything to be annihilated from reality, he can control these destructive forces to perform powerful feats such as erasing the existence of anything, control how something is destroyed, erase cosmic sized material, to the point that the destroyed object may never be brought back.

Destructive Field Projection: Using the destructive force, he can emit a field that destroys anything and everything around them. However, due to his beyond godly level of mastery over it, j may be able to decide what is destroyed and what is not, or at least train to do so.

Disintegration: Jaune can also cause targets (whether organic or inorganic material) to lose cohesion in various means. Some can make matter fall apart into dust, wipe away their target on a molecular/sub-molecular level or even revert matter into pure energy. Regardless of the means, the target is reduced to either molecular/sub-molecular dust or energy but not absolutely annihilated. Due to his position as the destroyer, he can also erase or extinguish entities with intangible bodies.

Chrono kinesis: Being one of the Trimurti, Shiva (along with Brahma & Vishnu) can manipulate time and space, by influencing creation, destruction, and preservation, across the universe. In Jaune's case, however, he manipulate time for destroying or restarting things that are considered unfit or worthless to be use of.

All-Seeing Eyes: Shiva possess a unique and supernatural eyes that can see and perceive anything, everything, and anyone he wills to see. His eyes is similar, yet different to that of Horus' all-seeing eyes and God's Eye of Truth, he can detect, sense, and perceive invisible energy from another dimension, detects any danger, and even sense if their is a distortion in the space-time boundary of every worlds and realities. It also allows him to observe both living world and the afterlife, and sense if their is disturbance in the Omniverse. His eyes can also project images of people or things that he wish to see.

Precognition: Jaune can see and predict the future. Similar to his the two gods, he can tell and predict prophesies, vast distant situations that will happen to the future, and determine what will to happen. But, because the future contains many possibilities.

Anti-Fate Warlord

Incantation:

"Come Apart"

"Snap"

"Come"

"Be destroyed, gate of destiny. I shall cut open my own path by myself."

The authority he obtained from slaying the Goddess of fate. It grants him authority over fate.

Anti-Destiny: The true essence of this authority, a power to oppose fate. Jaune reset all the future events dictated by the fabric of fate via this authority. The range of power is immense, since it affects almost a limitless number of parallel universes. When he used this authority in the domain of the bearer of fate, the tales woven on the patterns are erased one by one, allowing the future to be uncertain.

Destiny Manipulation: Using this authority, Jaune has a power over the string of destiny. He can chose to remove or change the target's destiny. This was first used to free Rama from the fate of devil king extermination. Supposedly he changed princess Allice fate of falling to illness. Due to this she slowly recovered over the years. However, Jaune is capable of weaving or creating the fate with this authority.

Destiny Perception: As the holder of a power over fate, Jaune can see the destiny of every beings in existence including gods. If he allows it, he can grant this ability to someone else. It also increase Jaune's understanding on the underlying principal of the world, giving him an ability to retain his memory of Pandora similar to JPS.

Dimensional Crossing : As an authority of fate, Jaune is granted a direct access to any Dimensions.

Megaversal Omnipotence: Azathoth is an entity of unlimited powers and no barriers for what he can or cannot do. Azathoth is the supreme god of lovercrafian myths, being the supreme archetype that precedes all things, being ineffable, existing in silence and immobile, separate from all things of creation, encompassing everything and everyone within his being, including the Outer Gods and The One-In-All, with them being just an infinitesimal fraction of Azathoth himself. He is eternity, which is beyond the wheel of time, not only existed but existence itself. Eternal dreaming and eternal awakening, nothing that was born prevails, except what has always prevailed. He is his own cause. It is the creator, the sultan who governs everything beyond the infinite archetypes. His influence is such that it surpasses that of his children. Everything Yog-Sothoth represents is nothing in your perspective, and all the Outer Gods are nothing but servants and bacterium compared to such power.

Omnipotence Embodiment:  Azathoth is the own omnipotence, the supreme being and the source of everything. Azathoth is the true master and wielder of any and every other power that is deemed omnipotent. Being Omnipotence incarnate, Azathoth is fully devoid of any potential weakness, the power can never be cut off or stolen, nor it's use can be disturbed, and backfired or turned against the user.

Autopotence: Azathoth is all-powerful over himself, including his own existence. He can make their existence ineffable and defiant of all laws and logic, also rewriting himself on absolutely all levels, including structure, origin, conclusion, and many more. With absolute control over himself, Azathoth can do essentially anything as long as it stems from their own existence, like granting oneself all powers/abilities, becoming one with everything, attaining true perfection, etc.

Metapotence: Azathoth possesses an unfathomable power, far beyond any reason, logic and understanding. Azathoth can do whatever he wants, whenever he wants, however he wants, allowing him to achieve anything and everything without limit, no matter how impossible or contradictory, completely overriding all other forces and abilities like it didn't exist at all.

Omnipresence: Azathoth is an all-encompassing concept, it embraces with its abominable and evil "arms" all the different levels of creation, existing everywhere and nowhere at the same time, including and excluding itself. Although Yog-Sothoth is known as One-In-All and All-In-One, he is just a microscopic part of his grandfather, the true and supreme One-In-All and All-In-One. Despite being trapped in the Outerverse, Azathoth's presence is still everywhere in the Multiverse & Megaverse Even In The Allverse, even in the unknown and mysterious Abyss and even among the holy and uncorrupted Aeons of the Pleroma.

Nothingness Physiology: Azathoth is made up of or can transform their body completely into nothingness. He can be anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of nothingness, in which case it is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately, Azathoth can transform into complete nothingness, without any part of their form being more important than the other.

Nothingness Manipulation: Azathoth can create, shape and manipulate nothingness, the absence of entities or substance; with this he can remove energy and matter from existence, by simply making things disappear, preventing energy from ever being conceived or via varied other means. Azathoth can control the essence of oblivion, allowing them to delete an eternity, removing targets from all lineages of time in every dimension, alter, reverse, or negate energy; etc. This could also lead to an ultimate goal of "destroying matter," as in bringing it out of existence.

Oblivion Embodiment: Azathoth is the physical manifestation and personification of oblivion, or Eternal Oblivion, a state of ceasing to exist, and non-existence a state of non-existence.

Primordial Chaos Embodiment: Azathoth is Chaos itself, the personification of the primordial state of disorder and imbalance that creation was in before God said "let there be light", when the universe was without form, and void. Azathoth is thus unpredictable and uncontrollable and can cause others to become disorderly and disorganized. He is able to change, manipulate, create and destroy anything and everything. This type of chaos is the one that gave way to Creation and Destruction, Azathoth has infinite power over Creation, Destruction and Change.

Void Creation: Azathoth can create true, absolute voids, spaces that are empty/absent of anything/everything that we can understand including form, shape, dimension, time, matter, energy, distance, sound, motion, concepts, etc. Because of the nature of these voids, anything that enters them may be impossible to ever escape or be rescued from and/or may even be erased from existence because of the contradictory nature or lack of life-giving elements/properties inside them.

Absolute Erasure: Azathoth, like Nyarlathotep, is able to erase a person from existence, erasing his body, spirit and soul, Azathoth can erase a human being, angel or demon and even a primordial from existence and non-existence, with no trace that he existed, even in the present and future past, with no possibility or impossibility of such an entity having or not having existed, returning to entity back to the primitive state in which all things existed (or did not exist).

Anti-God: Azathoth is the pre-existential personification of evil, chaos and destruction, as well as being the personification of darkness and madness, representing everything that God is not and does not represent. While God is the All-Loving Creator who loves from the smallest bacteria to the most powerful Archangel or Arcutha, Azathoth is an omnimalevolent Destroyer, despising and rejecting everything and anything that God created, from the smallest bacteria to the mightiest arcutha, including God Himself.

Omnimalevolence: Azathoth is the second pre-existential personification of evil, he is corruption, filth, hatred, pain and all the negative concepts that hurt the children of God. Azathoth is not simply evil, since just as the nature of God is to be good for being good, Azathoth is evil for being evil, he is simply a being who hates everything and anything in creation, feeling apathy for nothing or anyone, not even for his children, not even by the pre-existential others or their consort. He is rejecting all that is something beyond him, some say he rejects himself, wanting to take not only creation but himself to return to the endless void of non-existence that there was before Khaos themself and Ayin.

Evil Embodiment: Azathoth is and can become the embodiment of evil and can manipulate everything evil, including having all evil powers and power over evil beings, places and events (Azathoth is a force of nature). Examples include using weather to destroy towns, cursing people to induce horrifying effects, physically and psychologically torturing people, inducing sins, etc. Azathtoh can also do things like shapeshifting into a chaotic monster and do almost anything as long as it ensures death, destruction or pain on the victims. Azathoth of this power is incredibly powerful because of the limitless capabilities and the fact that there is evil in almost every place. Azathoth cannot be "killed" and can exist anywhere, but their existence is far stronger in some places than others as long as the place isn't overrun by a good embodiment user.

True Form: Azathoth's true form is beyond the logically and illogically imaginable and unimaginable, his true form impossible to describe, for the entity that is Azathoth cannot be referred to for what he is, except for the very absence of information. It is said even the most powerful Arcutha or primordial could not look at Azathoth's true form without wanting to kill himself to avoid the suffering caused by a brief glimpse of his appearance. However, when God was asked what Azathoth looked like, God just said "his appearance is like nothingness".

Incarnation/Avatar Creation: Azathoth can create avatars, that is, latent bodies of his original that have a will and consciousness of their own, literally living incarnations of Azathoth himself, similar to the avatars of the Lord of All, Yesh, who was such a magnenanimous Being that His aspects and qualities had their own conscious, such as Jesus Christ or the Holy Spirit. However, the avatars of Azathoth are terrifying, evil and chaotic creatures that destroy almost everything that exists, with their sole purpose being to serve their father. One of Azathoth's avatars is Māna-Yood-Sushāī, whose power is so unfathomable that it alone has significantly surpassed the true forms of beings such as Yog-Sothoth, Nyarlathotep, and Cthulhu.

Lovecraftian Physiology: Azathoth is the progenitor of the Lovecraftian pantheon with all the dark and chaos entities known as the Old One coming into being because of him.

Possible 4th Wall Awareness: It is possible that Azathoth may be aware of his own fictional existence to some extend, though it's not confirmed. Azathoth has already implied that he is aware that he is a wiki character, with his existence being linked to the human unconscious.

Absolute Transcendence: Azathoth transcends absolutely anything and everything. This includes all dimensions, life/death, beginning/ending, concepts/ideas/principles, creation/destruction, boundaries, context, potential, possibilities/variables, levels of reality, existence/nonexistence, perfection/levels of perfection, embodiments, their personal status, being/non-being, etc. It may be impossible to categorize or find an exact description for he in any way as he can exist completely above and beyond all classification and definition. He is unbound and are free to defy absolutely all things; even logic itself.

Conceptual Transcendence: Azathoth transcends all concepts, conceptual powers, definitions/meanings and/or forms of logic, allowing him to exist in a state outside of any perspective, understanding or method of classification. This not only prevents him from being influenced or affected by conceptual powers, but it also grants him a form of total and absolute freedom, as there are no longer restrictions that bind him, as no concept can apply to him anymore.

Duality Transcendence: Azathoth transcends all forms of dualities; being independently and qualitatively beyond various dualism systems and their conceptual level. Beings of Transduality exists at higher levels above and beyond binary oppositions and dueling systems, making them unaffected by binary concepts, thus gaining control over those binary concepts of dualism.

Apocalyptic Force Manipulation: Azathoth able to control the final force, the one that causes all of existence to end. Apocalyptic force does not mean he need to necessarily destroy, just end a universal cycle making it the representation of end or omega. Azathoth can truly tamper with the end power of existence and terminate any universal cycle, creating absolute chaos.

Black Hole Creation: Azathoth can create black holes that can virtually suck in matter and energy. Through Gravitational Singularity, the victim will be ripped to shreds when they enter a black hole. Their body would be stretched apart to a point of compression, causing a lot of pain and suffering. When they enter into a Gravitational Singularity, they would be erased to nothingness as body molecule, matter and energy will be absorbed, causing instant death. In one of his manifestations, Azathoth literally created the biggest black hole in the universe.

Omninescience: Azathoth's mind and body (if he have one) is blocked to the entire universe; he know absolutely nothing and are oblivious to effects and conditions, regardless of if they come from the past, present or future. In effect, the Azathoth's mind, upon activating this ability, becomes a black hole, a void through which no intelligence, knowledge, memory, reflex, instinct or response may escape.

Absolute Prime Source: Azathoth is/can become the binding source of all existence forever bound and representing the infinite cosmos in creation that binds existence together by its primordial power/energy/force, and all things that emerges from the source such as the components of reality, both physical and metaphysical all the same. Azathoth have indisputable dominion over totality, and so that as long as he exist, all that is and everything connected to all things does as well.

Dream Derivation: Azathoth is the source of absolute/perfect/primordial dreams in every living being everywhere, directly to cosmic/universal scales. Azathoth being the binding existence together by the force/energy of dreams. Giving the users instant and total dominion over all the powers of dreams and sleep. As long as he exist all that are dreams and everything connected to it does as well.

Oneiricpotence: Azathoth is almighty in every sense in his dreams, having infinite power and abilities that can elevate him to a supreme position in dream reality and superhuman in the real world. Azathoth can manipulate all forms of dreams freely and without limit be it their own or others. Azathoth can extend dreams beyond his boundaries and into the real world, making any dream have a complete impact on reality and in the user's control.

Absolute Force Manipulation: Azathoth can create, manipulate and shape force in all its forms, whether physical, transcendent, natural, spiritual, mental, cosmic, etc. i.e. all the absolute forces that make up the flow and nature of reality. He can turn a tornado into a gentle breeze, bring a raging tsunami to a halt, annihilate a continent simply by slamming ones palm into the earth, provided the user understands the natural forces required for continental destruction, cause a massive destruction with a simple snap of fingers and many more effects on a whim. Azathoth can bring all supernatural powers and activity in the area to a complete standstill by denying him all the force he rely upon to function.

The Supreme Archetype: The Supreme Archetype is the ultimate form of Azathoth, it is a transformation he obtains by merging with all the Outer Gods, Great Old Ones, Old Ones and his consort, becoming the omnipotent deity of Lovecraftian myths, the Supreme Archetype, whose same Yog-Sothoth is part. The Supreme Archetype is an all-encompassing oneness that exists as "All-in-One and One-in-All of limitless being and self," acting as the animating essence of all existence that subsumes even the "ultimate mystery" which underlies all manifested phenomena, holding even the Outerverse and its transcendent inhabitants as facets of itself, much like the rest of existence is itself comprised of fractionary aspects of Him. In this form Azathoth is the supreme God of all existence, being the ultimate creator and destroyer of everything in the universe and beyond. He is perfect, Omnipotent, without weaknesses or any flaws, being infinite, Omnipresent, Omniscient and Omnificence. 

(Simplified Jaune is Overpowered Beyond the Point of Logic)

Harem

Name: Nyaruko
Race: Eldritch God
Gender: Female
Age: Eternal

Name: Kiana Luna Shirogane
Race: High Human
Rank: True Campione, Slayer of True God Indra
Age:17/Eternal

Name: Yuki Haruna Shindou
Race: High Human
Rank: True Campione, Slayer of True God Izanami
Age:17/Eternal

Name: Estelle Rina Roulas
Race: High Human
Rank: True Campione, Slayer of True God Amun Ra
Age:17/Eternal

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 576 10
Here it is! Part two of Bijuu Species! Naruto takes the multiverse! By having more women at his side and growing in power!. God like Naruto, Mass Har...
780 5 8
I did not know what I was doing when writing this, but it was something I just randomly wanted to do. Essentially a Naruto Time Travel, crack version...
190 13 23
Josh has wandered off into a very strange place. Suggest ideas for me to incorporate into this story!
121K 2.1K 27
After returning Uchiha Sasuke to the village, Naruto is attacked by an angry mob. Sick and tired of their treatment, he leaves the village behind, sw...