You still love me

By dikawrites

A magnificent royal wedding venue, its beauty shining for just a fleeting moment. It's a place where new jour... More

CHAPTER-1
CHAPTER-2
CHAPTER-3
CHAPTER-4
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER-7
CHAPTER-8
CHAPTER- 9
CHAPTER- 10
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER- 12
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER-14
Chapter-15
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER-17
CHAPTER-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22

CHAPTER-5

164 7 0
By dikawrites

***

SIDDARTHA'S ROOM

Siddhartha was sitting in his room..his mind was elsewhere but..his heart was restless, don't know why..slowly his heart was beating louder and louder. Just then Avni comes to his room..She had a plate full of food in her hands..She just took a step inside the room.. But the sound of her ghungroo was enough to bring Siddharth out of his world and turn towards the door of the room..  His heart was saying that he knew her.. but how.. Avni was in her ghunghat because of which he could not see her face.. There was no emotion in his eyes..he was standing turning towards her..on the other hand, Avni had closed her eyes tightly. Her heart was also beating very fast..she wanted to silence her heart..but she was not able to do so. She is about to put the next step when siddartha interrupt..

Siddaratha:(orderly) hume bhookh nahi h.. bhojan ko vapas lekar chali jaao..

(I am not hungry.. Take the food back.)

he said that to her without any emotion. but Avni ignores his words and puts another step there...Siddharth gets very angry seeing this.. Never before has anyone disobeyed his orders except one. Avni interrupts before he gets lost in any of his memory.

Avni: mhare ko aapko bhojan deno ko aadesh diya gya tha.. or ek daasi hetu mhara kartavya aadesho ka paalan karna h isliye mai aapse aapke aadesh ka ullaghan karne ke liye maafi n maag saku hu..

(I was ordered to give you food. And for a maid, it is my duty to follow the orders so I cannot apologize to you for disrespecting your orders..)

She politely said these lines to him but He gets angry considering it his insult..

Siddarth:(angrily) tumhe apni naukari pyaari h to humare aadesho ka paalan karo..

(You love your job, so follow my orders..)

Avni:(ignoring his words) Yuvraj sa .. aapke liye rajmata sa ke kahne par mai bhojan laai or aap se vinti karu ki aap kha liyo...

(Yuvraj sa.. I brought food for you on the request of Rajmata sa and request you to eat it...)

Siddharth doesn't know how to handle his anger now. Till date no one had ignored his orders except one. , Avni was about to put the food on the nearby table when Siddharth angrily throws the plate from her hand. , Meanwhile, the hot dal falls on Avni's hand. , Avni closes her eyes tightly due to pain. , But a word does not come out of her mouth. , Just one tear falls from her eyes, which is telling her heart that this person keeps on giving her pain sometimes knowingly and sometimes unknowingly.

Siddartha:(angrily shouted) daasi ho to daasi bani raho.. or humare aadesho ka paalan karo, samjhi.. varna hume ek pal bhi nahi lagega tumhe mahal se bahar phekwane me..

(If you are a maid, then remain a maid.. and follow my orders, understood.. otherwise, I will not take even a moment to throw you out of the palace..)

Avni:(immediately joined both hands)maaf kijo yuvraaj sa .. mhara aapke ahankaar ko thesh pahuchana ka tanik bhi kosis n thi.. vachan mhare beshak karve lage honge aapko par sach h ..mai aapki daasi nahi hu..

(Sorry Yuvraj Sa.. I didn't even try to hurt your ego.. Of course, my words may seem harsh to you, but they are true. , I am not your maid)

Avni's eyes were angrily looking at him through the veil. , Anger was on her lips. , She knew that his biggest weakness was his ego. , So She hit here to play the first level of her mission. ,urf revenge...

Meanwhile, Siddarth angrily reaches out his hand to hold her hand when Ashnoor enters the room. and he takes his hand back..

Siddartha: (teased) noor... tune sari tyaari kar li ki tu idhar udhar bhatak rahi h ..

(You have made all the preparations that you are wandering from here to there)

Avni was shocked that the person was angry that he could have killed her. , He is talking to his sister lovingly after seeing his sister.. She was shocked that how can someone change so quickly. , But only then a sad smile comes on her face that she knows all this. , She knows how this person can change in two moments.

Ashnoor: shaant rah tu.. samjha.. thak gyi hu mai isliye yaha aayi hu.

(You keep calm.. understood.. I am tired, that's why you have come here.)

Siddartha:(teasingly)yuvraj hu mai..

(I am Yuvraj..)

Ashnoor: to shaant rah...

(so, keep quiet)

Ashnoor's attention goes to the ground where the food is spilt. And she understands who did this because only her brother does not treat anyone with manners except family members.

Ashnoor: bhai.. ye kya haal bana rakha h (scolding him)

(Brother.. what condition have you made (scolding him))

Siddarth: vo.. 

Avni(interrupted): maaf kiyo.. rajkumari sa, vo galti se mhare hath se thali gir gyi..vrna yuvraj sa ne khano kha liya tha.. thora hi khaayo tha but khaayo tha.. 

(Excuse me.. Princess, I accidentally dropped the plate from my hand..Otherwise, Yuvraj Sa had eaten the food.. had eaten only a little bit.)

Ashnoor is shocked that Siddharth ate without throwing a tantrum. .. Then she asks Avni to leave from there.

Then Avneet left there while siddartha was in shock that why she lied to Ashnoor. and above of these things, he is curious to know about her not because she lied, it's because she insults him.

 Time skip to ceremony function. All places in the palace are perfectly decorated. People are very happy about their Yuvraj... and why not he cares about his people, his kingdom. he loves them and they love him too.. Yay! That was a different thing that he behaved rudely with servants but it does not mean that he never cared about them... he do so many things for them so why not they ignore his rude behaviour and see his kind soul. 

***

At the royal court, 

All royal peoples and the people of the kingdom are excited about the ceremony ...All royal people sitting on their own thrones. King Vikram also sits on his throne which is the highest position among them. All are curiously waiting for their Yuvraaj then suddenly the Announcer announces that siddartha is coming... All the courtiers stand in their places, people start hooting for him. Siddartha goes near the king's throne.  Then everyone sits in their places... and the royal priest signals them that the auspicious time is started.. after that Rajmata announces that the ceremony is started..  Then Vikram takes the crown from a servant who is standing there taking the crown on the royal plate.. Vikram turns toward Siddartha. His face has a victory evil smirk but Siddartha's face is normal like it is a normal thing for him like he is not interested to take the position.. the maids are starts throwing flowers on them and Vikram is about to wear the crown Siddartha but suddenly, Siddartha faints. Everybody there present becomes shocked to see this except some people who are Raghav(elder brother of siddartha), Vinay(younger brother of Siddartha) and Avni... The trio has a smirk on their faces... The servants help and take siddartha to his room...Everyone who presents there is left except Avni...Her face has a smirk which is about her first step in her revenge...

***

Flashback

Avni is standing in the kitchen all alone. She removes her veil and she is AVNEET KAUR, the real heir of the Kaur kingdom.

Avneet: hum vapas aa chuke h .. ek-ek se badla lenge jisne humari khubsurat jindagi ki hatya ki h ... Nigam Rajya ab tumhare bure din shuru kyuki Yuvraani laut aai h...Hum ab tum sabko tumhari aukat batayenge.. Kaur rajya ki bhaavi maharani se ulajhkar achchha nahi kiya tum logo ne..

(I am back..I will take revenge on each and every one who killed our beautiful life...Corporate state, now your bad days start because Yuvrani has returned...I will now tell you all your status.. You all did not do well by engaging with the future queen of Kaur state.)

She said this to herself. Her lines have anger but at the same time emotions of betrayal...She takes a small glass container.

Avneet: or ye h humari pahli chaal(pointing towards the container).. Siddartha sabse bada dhokha tumne hume diya to kyu n sabse pahli chaal tumhare sath khela jaaye.. Par chinta mat karna mera pahla daav bhi tum hoge or aakhiri bhi.. aakhir itne khaash ho tum humare..

(And this: My first move (Ponting towards the container)... Siddharth has played the biggest trick on me, so why not play the first move with him.. But don't worry, you will be my first bet as well as the last.. after all, you are so special to me..)

She is about to pour the liquid into Siddartha's food but then suddenly stops by hearing some whispering. she follows the sounds and sees Raghav and Vinay talking about something.  firstly she clenched her hands in anger but controls herself to not react..She secretly starts listening.

Vinay: bhaiya.. aap ab kya karoge vo siddartha ab aapse apka hak bhi chhin raha h ..kya aap use aise hi dono rajyo ka yuvraaj ghoshit hone doge..

(Brother.. What will you do now that Siddarth is now snatching your rights from you.. Will you allow him to be declared as the crown prince of both states..)

Raghav: NAHI...KABHI NAHI.. pitaji ke sare yojnao me humne unka pura  sath diya or vo siddartha sirf Avneet ke maa-baap ko maarne ki yojna me kya shamil ho gya, pitaji ne humse humara hak chhin liya.. par hum aisa nahi hone denge.. 

(No...never..I fully supported Father in all his plans and Siddharth only got involved in the plan to kill Avneet's parents, Father snatched my rights from me.. but I will not let this happen..)

Vinay: par kaise..

(but how)

Raghav:(shows a small glass container to him) isse.. jab siddartha vaha sahi salaamat hoga tab n use dono rajyo ka Yuvraaj ghoshit karenge n..(with a smirk) ise hum rajmata ke dahi shakkar wale katori me daal denge..

(Because of this.. When Siddhartha is safe and sound, then he is declared the crown prince of both kingdoms nor..(with a smirk)We will put it in Rajmata's curd and sugar bowl.)

Then they both laugh evilly and left from there... meanwhile

Avneet(with victory smirk): inn dono murkho ne humara kaam or bhi aasan kar diya .. ab saap bhi mar jayega or laathi bhi nahi tootegi..

(These two fools made my work even easier.. Now even the snake will die and the stick will not break..)

flashback ends.

***

All royal people standing outside of Siddartha's room waiting for doctors to come outside... Then the doctor came outside of his room and said that Siddartha ate something wrong and he can't take care of his food since a long time. that's why the harmful thing affects him that much but if takes care of himself and takes food and medicine on time then he becomes totally fine in only one week otherwise the thing harms him more..After that Vikram orders the servant to take care of him and left from there. Rajmata orders Ashnoor to investigate the kitchen...Ashnoor agrees. And goes to the kitchen.

At kitchen..

Ashnoor: Yuvraaj ko bhojan kisne diya tha..

(Who gave food to Yuvraj?)

Avni: maine diya tha .. Rajkumari sa..(maintaining her acting)

(I had given.. Rajkumari sa..(maintaining her acting))

Ashnoor: bhojan dene se pahle jaancha tha ya nahi..

(Checked before giving food or not.)

Shivani: maine khud bhojan jaanchkar Avni ko diya tha..

(I checked the food myself and gave it to Avni.)

Uranshi: par aap aise hum shak nahi kar sakti h .. rajkumari hum yaha bahut samay se kaam kar rahe h .. or aise aapka prashn uthana humare karya prashn uthane ke barabar..

(But you can't doubt us like this.. Princess, we have been working here for a long time..And raising your question like this is equivalent to raising a question about our work.)

Shivani: (to her) chup kar...

(keep quite...)

Ashnoor knows that her lines are true.. They working there since a long time and asking this type of question are equal to doubting their honesty... Uranshi, siddartha and she are childhood best friends.. But suddenly Uranshi starts behaving strangely to them and giving royal respect to both of them which she never gives..yay!! it's true that Siddartha rude to servants but he never see her as a servant .. but she herself told him that she is a maid only..

Ashnoor(ignoring her words): Hum isliye puchh rahe the kyuki mahal me naye log bhi kaam karne aaye h..

(We were asking because new people have also come to work in the palace.)

Avni: mhaare siva rasoighr me koi kaam ke waaste naya n aaya h .. Chaho to aap mirza ji se puchh lo..Or rahi baat khane ki to jo khana gir gya tha..uski aap jaanch kara lo..

(Except me, no one has come new to work in the kitchen.. If you want, you can ask Mirza ji..And what to say, the food that had fallen, get it checked.)

Then Ashnoor signals to a guard to take the sample of that food and the guard exactly does that. Then she left from there.

Skip to the night.. everyone is sleeping. Royal peoples are in their respective rooms and servants are in servant quarters. 

Avneet comes outside of the servant quarter secretly, she starts walking here and there with the intention to find some clues about that horrible night but the main thing is that she is not able to sleep there because that night horrible scenes appear whenever she closes her eyes. She walks there but suddenly she hears the sounds of the sword. she becomes shocked that who is practising Fencing at midnight .. she goes to the backyard of the palace where is the ground for practising fencing.. she hides behind a pole and holds her dragger which is fixed in her ghanghara on her waist for her safety. 

.

.

.

How was the chapter,, please feedback*showing my 28 teeth and puppy eyes*

Any guess who is there...

Sorry for the late posting.. My laptop was going into service due to a black screen problem and after 1 week when it come .. I don't know what I have to write because I have a plot but don't know how to connect that to the chapter... and when finally I write that .. My bad luck is that when I am going to paste it here from Wordpad, mistakenly I replace the whole saved folder with a blank folder...and my work is ruined...*kya karu ye dhukh hi khatm nahi hota*

And the important thing put this book in your library so that when I post a new chapter you all get notified... and I will try to post every Sunday, *key word: try*...

,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 1.1K 23
Get ready to witness a deadliest revenge taken by someone whom u can't even think of.....😱
370K 21.7K 56
"Vivaah Sampan Hua" Siddharth Nigam, a popular bachelor business man, mafia king is tied in a sacred bond called marriage with a hot, cute girl named...
371K 22K 95
Avneet Singhania who's life is fully messed. Horrible past, trust issue, broken heart and soul. A fully depressed girl. She don't trust on herself Si...
510K 5.4K 8
His Princess Series Book 1 Professor and His Princess Book 2 Master And His Princess I'm her Hottie Master, her hottie Boyfriend and her hottie Pro...