I Dare You, I Bet I Can - Max...

By tellingF1stories

"So I was just a fucking bet?" "Well, I was just a dare, right?" "Don't you fucking dare to compare some in... More

πŸ…˜ πŸ…‘πŸ…”πŸ…£ πŸ…˜ πŸ…’πŸ…πŸ…
πŸ„ΌπŸ„°πŸ…‚πŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ…πŸ„ΏπŸ„ΈπŸ„΄πŸ„²πŸ„΄πŸ…‚
πŸ…’πŸ…žπŸ…€πŸ…πŸ…£πŸ…˜πŸ…πŸ…– πŸ…“πŸ…πŸ…¨πŸ…’
πŸ…‚πŸ„ΈπŸ„»πŸ……πŸ„΄πŸ… πŸ„°πŸ…πŸ…πŸ„ΎπŸ…†πŸ…‚ & πŸ„ΏπŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ„°πŸ…ˆπŸ„°πŸ…‚
πŸ…ŸπŸ…žπŸ…ŸπŸ…’πŸ…žπŸ…‘πŸ… & πŸ…’πŸ…žπŸ…“πŸ…πŸ…’
πŸ……πŸ„ΈπŸ„Ώ πŸ…πŸ„ΎπŸ„ΎπŸ„ΌπŸ…‚
πŸ…•πŸ…˜πŸ…πŸ…˜πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…”πŸ…“ πŸ…ŸπŸ…‘πŸ…žπŸ…“πŸ…€πŸ…’πŸ…£πŸ…’
πŸ…™πŸ…€πŸ…’πŸ…£ πŸ… πŸ…–πŸ…πŸ…œπŸ…”
πŸ…‚πŸ…ƒπŸ„°πŸ… πŸ…‚πŸ„ΈπŸ„ΆπŸ„½πŸ…‚
πŸ„ΌπŸ…„πŸ„΅πŸ„΅πŸ„ΈπŸ„½πŸ…‚
πŸ…‘πŸ…πŸ…‘πŸ…¨πŸ…’πŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…ŸπŸ…’
πŸ„±πŸ„΄πŸ…‚πŸ…ƒ πŸ„΅πŸ…πŸ„ΈπŸ„΄πŸ„½πŸ„³πŸ…‚
πŸ…—πŸ…˜πŸ…“πŸ…” πŸ…žπŸ…€πŸ…£πŸ…’
πŸ„²πŸ…πŸ„ΎπŸ…‚πŸ…‚πŸ„ΈπŸ„½πŸ„Ά πŸ„±πŸ„ΎπŸ…πŸ„³πŸ„΄πŸ…πŸ…‚
πŸ…’πŸ…€πŸ…‘πŸ…ŸπŸ…‘πŸ…˜πŸ…’πŸ…” πŸ…’πŸ…€πŸ…‘πŸ…ŸπŸ…‘πŸ…˜πŸ…’πŸ…”
πŸ„΅πŸ„΄πŸ…πŸ…πŸ„°πŸ…πŸ„Έ πŸ…πŸ„΄πŸ„³ & πŸ†πŸ…΄πŸ…³ πŸ„±πŸ…„πŸ„»πŸ„» πŸ„±πŸ„»πŸ…„πŸ„΄
π»π’Ύπ“ˆ π“…π‘œπ“‹
πŸ…£πŸ…˜πŸ…œπŸ…” πŸ…˜πŸ…’ πŸ…£πŸ…˜πŸ…’πŸ…šπŸ…˜πŸ…πŸ…–
πŸ„ΌπŸ„ΎπŸ……πŸ„ΈπŸ„΄ πŸ„³πŸ…πŸ„ΈπŸ……πŸ„΄ πŸ„ΈπŸ„½
πŸ…’πŸ…£πŸ…žπŸ…Ÿ πŸ…£πŸ…—πŸ…” πŸ…£πŸ…˜πŸ…œπŸ…”
πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…–πŸ…” πŸ…žπŸ…• πŸ…ŸπŸ…›πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…’
πŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ„»πŸ„» πŸ„ΌπŸ„΄ πŸ…ƒπŸ„·πŸ„΄ πŸ…ƒπŸ…πŸ…„πŸ…ƒπŸ„·
πŸ…ƒπŸ„ΈπŸ„ΌπŸ„΄πŸ…‰πŸ„ΎπŸ„½πŸ„΄πŸ…‚ πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ„°πŸ…πŸ…ƒ
πŸ…žπŸ…€πŸ…£ πŸ…žπŸ…• πŸ…£πŸ…—πŸ…” πŸ…–πŸ…πŸ…œπŸ…”
πŸ…—πŸ…žπŸ…œπŸ…” πŸ…’πŸ…žπŸ…˜πŸ…›
πŸ„΅πŸ„ΈπŸ„ΆπŸ„·πŸ…ƒπŸ„ΈπŸ„½πŸ„Ά πŸ„±πŸ„°πŸ…ƒπŸ…ƒπŸ„»πŸ„΄πŸ…‚
πŸ…πŸ…„πŸ„ΌπŸ„ΎπŸ… πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ…‚ πŸ„ΈπŸ…ƒ
πŸ…ƒπŸ„ΈπŸ„²πŸ„Ί πŸ…ƒπŸ„°πŸ„²πŸ„Ί πŸ„±πŸ„ΎπŸ„ΎπŸ„Ό
πŸ…£πŸ…—πŸ…” πŸ…πŸ…•πŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘πŸ…œπŸ…πŸ…£πŸ…—
πŸ„ΏπŸ„ΈπŸ…ƒπŸ„²πŸ„· πŸ„±πŸ„»πŸ„°πŸ„²πŸ„Ί
πŸ…•πŸ…πŸ…›πŸ…›πŸ…˜πŸ…πŸ…– πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…πŸ…‘πŸ…£
πŸ…‚πŸ„²πŸ…πŸ„΄πŸ„°πŸ„ΌπŸ„ΈπŸ„½πŸ„Ά πŸ„ΌπŸ„°πŸ…ƒπŸ„²πŸ„·
πŸ…‚πŸ„·πŸ…„πŸ…ƒπŸ…ƒπŸ„ΈπŸ„½πŸ„Ά πŸ„ΎπŸ…„πŸ…ƒ
πŸ…’πŸ…£πŸ…€πŸ…ŸπŸ…˜πŸ…“, πŸ…•πŸ…žπŸ…žπŸ…›πŸ…˜πŸ…’πŸ…—
πŸ„±πŸ„΄πŸ…ƒπŸ…πŸ„°πŸ…ˆπŸ„°πŸ„»
πŸ…“πŸ…πŸ…œπŸ…πŸ…–πŸ…”πŸ…“ πŸ…–πŸ…žπŸ…žπŸ…“πŸ…’
πŸ…‚πŸ„΄πŸ„²πŸ…πŸ„΄πŸ…ƒπŸ…‚
πŸ„΅πŸ„ΈπŸ„½πŸ„°πŸ„» πŸ„ΏπŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ…‚πŸ„΄
πŸ…—πŸ…žπŸ…’πŸ…ŸπŸ…˜πŸ…£πŸ…πŸ…› πŸ…‘πŸ…˜πŸ…“πŸ…”
πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ„ΎπŸ„»πŸ„ΎπŸ„ΆπŸ„ΈπŸ„΄πŸ…‚
πŸ…£πŸ…‘πŸ…€πŸ…£πŸ…— πŸ…£πŸ…ž πŸ…‘πŸ…” πŸ…£πŸ…žπŸ…›πŸ…“
πŸ„ΏπŸ„°πŸ„ΈπŸ„½ πŸ„΄πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„ΎπŸ„΄πŸ…‚
πŸ…’πŸ…žπŸ…›πŸ…›πŸ…˜πŸ…’πŸ…˜πŸ…žπŸ…
πŸ…‚πŸ…ƒπŸ„°πŸ„ΆπŸ„΄ πŸ…ƒπŸ…†πŸ„Ύ

πŸ„Έ πŸ„³πŸ„°πŸ…πŸ„΄ πŸ…ˆπŸ„ΎπŸ…„

10.7K 156 97
By tellingF1stories

Warning: English is not my first language. There might be some mistakes. This story contains curse words, mature content as well as maybe some mistakes since I don't know everything :).

Disclaimer: this story is a product of my imagination. Some things might real, other things are made up.

Happy reading :)

Oh, I dare you to love 

»»———— ★ ————««

I turned the music up and started dancing in the middle of the room, mumbling to the lyrics of Ellie Goulding's Midnight Dreams. My friends and I decided to go out for the night, especially since the upcoming weekend would all be in favor of the Monaco Grand Prix, one in which my family would be yet another spotlight with Arthur in F2 and in the Ferrari Drivers Academy, and with Charles in Ferrari's Formula 1 team.

A spotlight I didn't quite enjoy, never had, and never will. The media goes all kinds of ways to catch a glimpse of my brothers; they'll even cross all borders of personal space. They never seemed to care a shit about privacy.

After getting in my dress and fixing my hair and make-up, I walked down the stairs on tippy toes, hoping Charles wouldn't notice me leaving his apartment. Normally, I'd get ready at my own place, but since Charles' apartment is much closer to the city center and, therefore, the club my friends and I are meeting, I decided to get ready at his place.

I looked over my shoulder one more time; the lights in the living room were on, so he must be–

"You're not going out like that," Charles held his arm in front of me, his hand resting against the doorpost, blocking me from going through the door. For a second, I was startled by his sudden presence.

I looked up at him, his muscles flexed, and there was no way I could've opened the door and pushed him aside, "Charles, I am 25 years old. I can decide for myself what I wear."

"You are not going out like that," Charles repeated himself and looked me up and down. The dress perfectly accentuated my curves, the V-line gave just the right amount of tease of my cleavage, while the cups inside my dress made my boobs look just one size bigger than they actually were.

"God, you sound like Mom," I took a step forward, giving his arm a light push. "Get out of my way."

Charles sighed and grabbed a jacket from the coat rack next to him, "Well, at least wear this then."

"Like my last name isn't enough for people to see me as your little sister; you're really going to force me to wear this?"

"Jasmine," His voice became stern, and the look in his eyes told me enough that there was no way I was leaving without it, so I rolled my eyes and accepted the jacket.

"Good," Charles said in response.

The distinct Ferrari emblem and his number 16 were boldly displayed across the back and on my breast, the jacket itself was far too big for me, drowning my frame, but I had no energy fighting with Charles.

With a frustrated huff, I adjusted the sleeves as best as I could, attempting to make it somewhat presentable with my black dress.

"Happy now?" I grumbled, glaring at my older brother.

He nodded, a satisfied smile tugged at his lips, "Much better."

I sighed and rolled my eyes at him. Charles had always been overprotective; ever since I was born him and Lorenzo acted like it was their personal life mission to keep me away from anything that might scratch, burn, bite or even slightly hurt me, but ever since our dad died, Charles started treating me like I am a fragile doll, like every little thing can break me. He was not seeing the independent woman I had become.

"Look," I began, my tone softer. "I know you care about me, and you worry about me, but I am not a little girl anymore."

"But you'll always be my little sister."

Charles rolled his eyes at my statement, but he dropped his arm and reached out to fix the collars of his jacket on me and to pull up the zipper some more, "I know," He said softly. "Sorry for being overbearing sometimes."

I covered my hands over his, stopping him from pulling the zipper all the way up, "I promise I will give you a call if I need you. Can I go now?"

With a nod, Charles stepped aside, allowing me to make my way to the door. As I walked past him, I paused and gave him a quick hug,

"You know," I said playfully. "This jacket might just grow on me. Who knows, maybe I'll become a Ferrari fangirl someday."

He chuckled and rolled his eyes, "You already are a Ferrari fan. Both your brothers drive for either the Scuderia or their academy."

I smirked, and looked him up and down before meeting his eyes again, I knew just how to pull the string on him, "But Pierre doesn't."

As I turned to leave, Charles grabbed my wrist gently; his eyes warned me before his words did, "One more thing," He said, his voice laced with protectiveness. "No talking to drivers, especially no talking to my best friend."

"I'm just teasing you, Charles. Obviously, I am your number one fan."

"Call me if you need a ride home." Charles closed his door while shaking his head. But I saw the smile on his lips.

»»———— ★ ————-««

Melony and Mia were already waiting in front of the club when I arrived, 15 minutes too late. Thanks to Charles.

When I left Charles' apartment building, I slipped out of Charles' jacket and hung it loosely over my shoulders. My friends nudged each other when they saw the piece of clothing hanging around my shoulders.

"Please, just leave it," I said when I hugged them one by one. "Charles wasn't planning on letting me leave without it."

"The red suits with the black of your outfit, though," Melony said, taking me in front head to toe.

"If it were up to him, I'd be covered in all of his clothes. I had to actually wear it when I stood in front of him," I chuckled. "I took it off as soon as I left the building, but it is keeping me warm, so I'll just keep it around my shoulders."

"It does carry the Ferrari name," Mia laughed.

"Leclerc carries the Ferrari name," I sighed in response but winked at her playfully, as one of the Leclerc's gifted with actual wink-capacities. "And as if it isn't bad enough already that most people only know me for being their sister, this jacket was forced onto me."

"You look good in it, Jas. And it is a sign of status. People will know who you are, and yes, maybe because of who your brothers are, but that also means they'll know that you're not one to mess with."

I rolled my eyes but nodded at Mia's statement. The name did bring me benefits, but sometimes I wished I could've carried my own name out.

I took the lead in walking inside the club, the music was bussing already, and there were a lot of people already on the dance floor. I gestured towards the bar, and the girls behind me nodded in agreement, we were all ready to get some alcohol in our system, before appearing on the dance floor.

"I thought you said there wouldn't be drivers here and that for those reasons, Charles wasn't coming with you," Melony said as soon as we were at the bar, away from the loudest zones.

"Yeah, Charles said that most of the drivers are preparing themselves for the Monaco Grand Prix. Especially with the new agenda and Monaco being the third race of the season."

"Then tell me why two RedBull drivers were just checking us out when we entered the club."

I turned around and saw them in a heavily conflicted conversation, and by the looks of it, Carlos had just entered the conversation. I shrugged my shoulders as I turned my attention back to my friends, "I think mostly Charles is preparing for his home race. Especially since Ferrari's strategies weren't that good last year, and it is his home race."

They nodded, and Mia ordered twelve tequila shots. I immediately knew what was about to happen. It was our night-out game of truth or dare. The one who orders the shots starts; the one who has the first quest first takes a shot and then does the dare or answers the question truthfully. When you don't want to answer or do you dare, you take the shot from the person who asked you in the first place. The moment you run out of shots, you are out of the game, which is, most of the time, the safest place to be. Especially towards the end of the night.

"Melony, truth or dare?" Mia asked, which was followed by Melony taking a shot.

"Truth."

"Are you and Quinten officially together nowadays?"

Melony shook her head, "No. The dickhead said it went too fast for him. We hadn't even had sex yet, and he thinks we're going too fast."

Mia scoffed, and I just laughed along. My friends sometimes acted as if sex was a necessary thing to survive. I was already happy I could avoid most of the sex-related questions.

"Jas, truth or dare?"

I took my shot, "Truth."

"What is the real reason you and Mason didn't work out?"

Because he wanted sex, and I didn't want to have sex just yet.

Without much of a doubt, I grabbed one of Melony's shots and downed the tequila down my throat. My friends obviously knew I wasn't one to talk about sex a lot, so I would let their imagination run freely about the answer.

We went back and forth with the questions until–

"Alright, Jasmine. Last one for you," Mia waited purposely until I drank my last tequila shot.

I rolled my eyes and put the glass down, "Dare."

A mischievous smile appeared on her lips, "I dare you to flirt with Max Verstappen," She said and gestured towards the reigning world champion behind me. I turned around to see Max downing his drink before his eyes met mine for a brief second.

"I– I can't do that," I said, trying to laugh it off. "You know just as well as I do, my brothers will kill me."

"Step outside their shadows," Mia replied.

"Yeah, they can't keep deciding how you live your life," Melony added, but she also gave me a smile. "But it doesn't have to be Max, right Mia? Let her flirt with a random dude."

"I promised Cha–"

Mia gave me another shot, "Come on, Jas. I dare you just to do it. Charles isn't here to stop you. Here, drink some confidence."

I looked behind me again and once again Max's eyes found mine. He gave me a little smile, and I returned it before looking back at my friends. They were right; my brothers can't keep deciding how I live my life. But Max is taken, and this is going to be terribly awkward.

"Fine, I will do your stupid dare. But this is going to be so embarrassing because I know he is taken."

"Go, go, go," Melony and Mia made hand gestures for me to go to Max. I shook my head and stood up from my chair.

Our eyes met again, and that's when he stood up too and walked my way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.6K 2.2K 34
Charles' gaze dropped to Fia's mouth and lingered there. "Satisfied?" She felt the electricity sparking between them again. "You'll never satisfy me...
7.1K 257 20
A mature love story featuring F1 drivers Max Verstappen, the introverted egotist, and Charles Leclerc who is struggling with the mental game of F1. ...
743K 13K 69
"Did I really have a one night stand with the Netflix girl?"
14.7K 798 8
[π–πšπ«π§π’π§π  𝐞𝐱𝐩π₯𝐒𝐜𝐒𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭] "You should get back on the track, I know you have a lot of things to do, don't waste your time on m...