FATED MATES (To Have And To H...

By malecfanstories

Simple Malec (Au) More

πŸ’–CHAPTER 1πŸ’–
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Ch 10
Ch 11
Ch12
Ch 13
Ch 14
15
Ch 16
Ch 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123(epilogue)

Chapter 88

151 18 28
By malecfanstories

💜💜Chapter 88💜💜

"hawww… someone adding a name in the pension list" Leo teased on peeping his head from behind… 

Alec hit him on his face, with the record note which he had in his hand, without looking back.. 

"ouchh" Leo muttered while rubbing his forehead and sat next to Alec on the couch …

 "I'm adding his name because he is my husband, " Alec said,while kicking him once again when he saw Leo's smirking face .. 

Leo : fine!! I can see that you are soooooo in love with your husband (he said while stealing pen from Alec's hand) 

Alec : It's not only because I love him…It's the least I could do to him..when I am gone (he said snapping the pen and signing his papers quickly) 

"what is the least you can do to who???" Magnus asked with a smile while entering the fire station with a pack of sandwiches…and Alec could see that Magnus heard a part of their conversation.. 

Leo smelled the sandwich by cooking his nose and  inhaling it deeply.. And that smile on his face makes magnus giggle and alec chuckled while hitting the back of Leo's head to Bring to consciousness.. 

Leo : savior you are!!! (he said extending his hands towards magnus) 

Magnus handed the sandwich cover to Leo and kicked Alec's leg playfully which was crossed before .. Alec opened his legs and straightened up because he knew his magnus was gonna take a seat on Alec's lap …as Alec thought, Magnus sat on his lap comfortably…. Magnus pecked Alec's forehead gently and wrapped his arms around Alec's shoulder.. 

Leo :Look at your husband, he always came up with food.. And look at me, I have a boyfriend. You have a restaurant on his own, won't even bring me a piece of rotten bread when he comes to meet me here… so lucky you are.… (he said with a pouty face) 

Alec : Don't do dramas!!You can eat that if you want..(he said and the next minute Leo smiled and stuffed the sandwich in full mouth in a single  bite..) 

Magnus laughed on looking at Leo and Alec… he looked at the signed form in Alec's hand.. "What is this??" he asked, looking and taking the form in his hand.. 

Alec : What about your work doctor bane ? .. Looks like Someone Roaming freely in a fire station…!! (he said kissing magnus cheeks..) 

Magnus : Well!!! I went to duty, just because I worked a double shift yesterday, Deva asked me to take my day off today.. So I am here… what? Can't I come to the firestation to meet my salty  husband..? (he asked  playfully while shifting his gaze from alec  to the form in his hand) 

Alec shook his head and pulled him for another cheek kiss… but he pulled back when magnus frowned on reading that form … 

Magnus : why is my name here on your pension form?? (he asked seriously) 

Alec : Are you joking.(he chuckled) you are my husband.. And it's my responsibility and wish to add your name in my pension list… (he said in same tone) 

Magnus stood up from Alec's lap all of sudden, Alec looked at him confusingly…  "what?Did I do something wrong?" he asked, looking at magnus… Leo was busy eating his sandwich.. 

Magnus : I don't want your pensions!! (he said it directly, leo took a look at magnus ) 

Alec :  It's just a yearly renewal form.. I just added your name, that's all.. First take your seat… (he pointed and Magnus sat on the teapoy with a straight face …leo took a look at both of them) 

Leo :Actually it's a formality magnus… we have to fill names like nominees on pension form, like you can get our pension fund after us.. So they can get it every month. It's really  useful … we add our family names, spouse and kids whoever we care about.. (he said to magnus) 

Magnus :I know that leo… (he shifted his gaze th alec) you add maryse, jace and izzy's name that's enough.. You don't have to add mine.. (he said sternly) 

Alec :what are you… (he gave a pause)listen  magnus!!! I love to add your name and I want to .. If something happens to me in future , this pension fund will take care of you … (he said it casually, actually he want to state the fact but it got backfired and alec already knew it's coming ) 

Magnus : enough!!! (he raised his voice and  calmed himself when he remembered Leo was sitting next to them.. Leo shifted his gaze to the sandwich bag again )alec.. I don't want this money… what I'm gonna do with your money..??? When I can't have you!!! (he said, faking his painful  smile) Do you think this makes me happy?? 

Alec : Magnus, don't be dramatic… I am just stating the facts…everytime we not only risk our lives we risk our families happiness too… handing over our  pension fund to our family is the least we all can do!!!.. What if… (before he could continue.. Magnus slammed back) 

Magnus : stop there…. I don't want to think that you are gone… (he said and Alec listened to him silently) if you think I am overreacting, yes I do… (he said and closed his eyes again not to raise his voice again)  Alec I am sorry !!! can we drop this conversation here (he said standing up on his feet.. It's not that easy to discuss this topic for both of them not in front of leo ) 

Alec could understand what's running in Magnus' head so he stood there without any expression … On seeing Alec's face, all emotionless Magnus' confusion, fear and anger flew away in seconds. There is a minute of silence until they both hear the rumbling sound of sandwich cover.. They both stared at Leo with a typical lightwood bane deadpan on their face, Leo looked at them with total horror.. 

"Okay, I think I should go to my room and continue eating  . You both continue staring at each other" he said and about to leave by bowing at them repeatedly which made both of  them chuckle …

"Thank God "Leo giggled and sat on the couch again.. Alec shook His head  on looking at Leo 

Alec borrowed the form from Magnus' hand and pasted it in the file, he grabbed a bunch of pension  files and carried it to Henry's room without uttering a word to Magnus .. He could sense that Magnus was following him silently in the corridor … he entered into Henry's cabin. He kept the record note  on the cupboard … and came back to the corridor to see Magnus standing there with an apologetic face… 

He didn't say anything, he kept on walking towards leo…but magnus stopped him by his wrist.. Alec looked at their hands and Magnus' face back and forth… 

 "Okay I am sorry… I overreacted!!" Magnus said, raising both of his hands in the air… 

Alec : i am not mad!! (he said with a hidden smile on his face and kept on walking but magnus grabbed alec's hand again ) 

Magnus : Look I am really sorry…it's just, I don't want to think about something like that… to be honest I want you, only you  … that's all,without you this pension is not gonna make me happy … (he said looking down) 

Alec : I know.. I never let you live peacefully till now.. I hurt you in the past and now I presented you with this restless life, like you were always afraid of what if something happens to me…?? I can't undo this fear magnus… but this is the least I can do.. It's not about money, it's about support, extra support … like immunity ..….. (he said with a gentle smile) 

Magnus : I know.. This conversation isn't helping .. I am regretting marrying you and  … (he continued with a fed up face)

Alec smiled, he didn't let Magnus continue he just pulled him for a hug and kissed the top of his head… "Stop there .. I know you love me… I am not going anywhere from you…I promise " he said and hugged him even tighter… 

Magnus :can we not have this conversation anymore.. Please… (he said and Alec nodded with a smile)thanks (he smiled and pecked alec's lips who gave in quickly) 

After a solid 15 minutes of kissing and sharing tender moments .. They both hear a burping sound  from the waiting hall …"jezzz!!!" Alec rubbed his forehead and Magnus laughed on looking at alec… 

Leo : thank you magnus!! This is yummy… in the next life just be my husband… (he said and burped again) 

Magnus : Of course yes.. (he said playfully and received a death glare from alec ) 

Leo : ughh.. Easy lieutenant.. I am just saying, a sandwich is enough for me!! You can take your magnus!! (he said while  biting his tongue.. Magnus hold his laughter on looking at Leo ) 

Alec : Are you joining me for lunch or are you gonna go with Leo (he asked Magnus a bit sternly..) 

Magnus kept walking forward waving  at Leo… Alec looked at Leo with raised brows… "cool down dude.. Cool down" Leo said and walked  backwards … 

Magnus drags Alec outside… "You know he is kidding," he said, ruffling Alec's hair.. "But you aren't!!" he said and adjusted his hair.. 

Magnus : you think that?? (he said with a smile and grabbed Alec's hand and held it tight.. He crossed the road while dragging Alec along with him.. Alec smiled on looking at the tight  hold of magnus hands on him) 

They both had lunch at John's restaurant and when it's time to pay the bill.. Magnus accidentally placed a Bane Industries debit card on the bill book… it's a joint debit card which both he and his dad could use… 

As usual John was the one who served both of them… after a minute of trying he came up with the card…

John : Hey buddy !! This card was blocked… I can't get any access!! (he handed to magnus  confusingly) 

Magnus took a look at the card and then closed his eyes with a chuckle…

"That's our company's debit card, not my personal one... I am sorry I didn't see that while handing over to you " he smiled and took the card from John's hand…

 "Hoo.. That's why you need your husband's immunity sometimes..'' Alec took a chance and  reasoned it , he winked before placing cashs in the bill book.. But Magnus took the cash out and placed his personal card on the bill book instead … 

Magnus : I don't want your immunity Mr. Husband …I want you (he mouthed  and gave the bill book to John who shook his head with a smile) 

John.. : you both are pain in my ass (he mumbled sarcastically) 

Magnus folded the cash and placed it in his pocket.. Alec looked at him with twisted lips..

 "you forget that I am earning too .. And this cash, I am not returning it to you..it's my husband's money  and  I want this immunity to buy some ice creams later…you are my sugar daddy, aren't you?? " magnus teased while darting his tongue out in a teasing way… 

" if you insist "Alec smiled and kicked his legs under the table playfully.. Magnus laughed and something else hit on his mind on looking at the card John returned to him… he frowned still with a smiling face  and looked at the Bane industries debit card… 

" It's a joint card of me and dad… and it's a debit card. Why did it get blocked.?? I even used it 2 days back in the hospital cafeteria …!!!" he thought to himself.. He didn't notice alec was calling his name… 

Alec shook Magnus' shoulder to bring him out of his thoughts… "what happened??" he asked curiously, he could sense the other person lost in thoughts.. 

Magnus :nothing… actually this card is bane industries debit card… I haven't used it for ages but  I am sure it's working because dad used it when we were back at home on your birthday and I paid through this 2 days back.. Now it got blocked today… how?? 

Alec:.May be the debit didn't pay properly or because of pending dues… so many reasons are there magnus.. (he said thoughtfully) 

Magnus : it's been 15 years since it never went to block mode like this… Dad won't be that careless… he will pay the bills upto date… I know him as a businessman… he won't do blunders.. 

Alec :Do you both use the same card?? (he asked) 

Magnus :no we have separate cards… dad has one just like me… 

Alec : Is there any chance he blocked it by himself, maybe because of any technical issues ..??because this is joint account right? (he asked) 

Magnus :maybe… (he said thoughtfully) let me call him first… (he said and called asmodeus but he isn't taking his call ) 

Alec : what?? (he asked) 

Magnus : he is not taking his call.. Might be busy. 

. (he said, they both could hear the fire alarm going on… in the firestation.. Alec looked at Magnus concernedly) okay you go to your work… I will go and meet Dad in person… anyway it's my day off… (he said grabbing alec's collar  and pecked alec's lips quickly ) 

Alec : Are you sure ?? (he asked before taking his phone and wallet from the table) 

Magnus :yeah move fast, your team got ready to move already (he said pushing him away.. Alec ran towards the door looking magnus then and now  ) hey… (he called Alec who stopped and took a quick look at him ..) stay safe.. And Get back to me in one piece I am not done with you (he said smiling At alec.. Who nodded with a smile) 

Alec : call me once you reach dad… (he said and ran towards the truck..magnus smiled on hearing alec..) 💖 TBC 💖 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 423 20
All Malec scenes in season 1 told from Alec and Magnus's perspective. Just to show them falling in love! I even used direct dialogue to make it accur...
10.6K 22 11
π€πŒπŽπ‘ 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐔𝐒 ππ”πŒππ”π€πŒ πŒπŽπ‘πˆπ“π”π‘ π’―π“‡π“Šπ‘’ π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’ 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 π’Ήπ’Ύπ‘’π“ˆ ➰ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πŒπŽπ‘π“π€π‹ πˆππ’π“π‘π”πŒπ„ππ“π’: π‚πˆπ“π˜ πŽπ… οΏ½...
8.4K 552 31
simple Alpha omega story..
2.2K 306 19
Simple alternate universe love story of malec.