Requests Book

By chrissybaeevans

Requests that are sent to me will be posted here! And if you have a request, just use the Request Inbox part... More

Over the Moon β€’ Andy Barber
You Belong With Me β€’ CE
The Cuddle Cure β€’ CE
Do You? β€’ Andy Barber
Daddy's Girl β€’ CE
Ice, Ice, Baby β€’ Johnny Storm
You did...What?! β€’ CE
A Patriotic Meet Cute β€’ CE
You're Cute When You're Mad β€’ CE
My Best Girl β€’ CE
Under the Weather β€’ CE Characters
What Happens During Movie Night... β€’ Ari Levinson
Time After Time β€’ CE
Crazy About You β€’ Lloyd Hansen
America's Sweethearts β€’ Steve Rogers
Facade β€’ Andy Barber
Surprise? β€’ CE
Icing β€’ CE
Save Me β€’ Steve Rogers
The Power of History β€’ Steve Rogers
Through Thick and Thin β€’ CE
Cliche & Unique β€’ CE
Suits Me β€’ CE
Unlucky β€’ Steve Rogers
Mommy is Mine! β€’ Ransom Drysdale
More Tea? β€’ CE
Play Ball β€’ CE
Requests Inbox πŸ’Œ Add Your Request Here
The Bday Princess β€’ CE, CS, RD, AL, AB
Shotgun β€’ CE
The One and Only β€’ CE
Too Good to Be True β€’ Johnny Storm

Not For A Second β€’ CE

1.4K 58 20
By chrissybaeevans

Request #27: Chris giving the reader a massage after she's had a rough day then smut

This request was for my lovely Elyse_harper1 ily! 🥰 thank you for being so kind and caring and supportive!!! 🌸✨🌈☁️ this one's for youuu!

Walking into your house with all your stuff from your work day including your lunchbox and your personal bag, you toe off your heels, setting down your things–you have enough energy to go up to your room and change and that's about it.

You were exhausted, today really wore you out. You're not sure if it's because of the daylight savings time changing, but you couldn't sleep all that well last night. And to top things off, today wasn't that day for you.

Everything you did seemed to turn out wrong, first you almost crashed into a car that you thought was parked but in reality they were just waiting to turn, next you remembered you forgot to pay a few bills, the coffee you got early this morning from Dunkin spilled all over your desk.

Your head seems to be everywhere today, and clouded. It's been a rough, awful day.

"Chris..." even your voice is soft and weak, you don't have the energy to yell for him.

You love your big house that you share with him, but he can be anywhere right now; the garage, the attic, the basement also known as his man cave, his office, the kitchen.

"....Chris?" you wonder out loud again, walking through your house.

It smells very clean, and it's a delightful smell for your nose. Rich vanilla bean and lavender, all throughout your kitchen and the living room—both places that Chris was not found in.

The kitchen is the cleanest you've ever seen, the counters have been wiped down, even the cabinets looked shiny.

The sink was glowing from how clean it was, you wonder if maybe Lisa came today while you were at work.

She comes sometimes to make Chris his lunch, and to keep him company while you're working.

Making your way to the living room, you take out your blouse from being tucked into your bottoms, and then you reach over to your back to take down the zipper to your skirt.

Stepping out of the fabric, you let your blouse fall just below your crotch.

Best thing about coming home from being out all day is changing into comfy clothes.

The living room was also extremely tidy, the pillows were fluffed, the carpet looks vacuumed and it looks like Chris finally put up those frames you've been begging him to do for months.

"Chris...baby...I'm home."

You call out again, your eyes scanning the living room, before wrapping your hand around the staircase handrail, pressing your bare feet onto each step.

The house is very quiet, but as you get closer to your master bedroom, you hear some shuffling and some ambient music.

"Babe?" Chris calls out, and before you could answer, he hears your footsteps and to avoid you seeing the surprise he had for you, he quickly jogs to the master bedroom door, rushing out of it and slamming it shut behind it.

Meeting you face to face in the hallway, "Chris..." you say his name in a low tone because you know when he's up to something.

"Excuse me, honey, did you go to work like this? Unacceptable." His tone in contrast to yours is playful and light, he motions your bare legs, and your skirt hanging over your forearm.

"I told you that the new guy at work, Sebastian, is pretty cute." You mess with him, despite your rough day, seeing Chris always fills you up with energy.

"Uh!" Chris winces in pain, and grabs you, "you said you thought he was like brother cute! You're never going to work ever again, missy!" Chris tickles your sides, and you howl out with laughter, he always gets you when you least expect it.

"Stop!" You shout, "Chris!" Your giggles are music to his ears, he loves seeing you happy.

And after speaking to you over the phone at lunch time he could tell you were having a rough day.

Chris steals a kiss from your lips, stopping his fingers from moving over your most ticklish spots, you cherish his kisses, and kiss him deeper, smiling between each kiss, "now...Mr.Mysterious, are you going to tell me what you're up to?"

He smirks, but his words say otherwise, "I have a surprise," Chris smiles big, he knows you're going to like this surprise. "And I'm glad you're already partially naked."

Laughing at that, you shove his shoulder, moving to stand behind you Chris's devilish eyes roam your frame, god do you make wearing a blouse—just a blouse—look good.

Then covering your eyes, he instructs you to open the door.

"What did you do?" You ask again, opening the door, with Chris behind you and concealing your vision, the ambient music gets louder, and it smells very relaxing exactly like eucalyptus. 

Trying to take his hand down, you giggle when he scolds you, "Ah, ah, ah, you'll get to look when I say so."

He helps you unbutton a few buttons to your blouse, and you chuckle in delight.

Taking off the rest of your shirt, Chris licks his lips at you just in your bra and panties.

Removing your blindfold, you gasp at the sight before you, candles lit around the room, flower petals and the relaxing minty scent.

"Chris," you frown, "you did this all for me?"

"You deserve it," he kisses your temple. How were you so lucky to get a guy like him?

"Who's going to give me a massage?" You ask, of course knowing the answer. But to tease Chris you start to look around the room.

"Uh you're looking right at him!" He shrieks hurtfully, "the only person who can give you a massage is me."

"Aw," you swoon over him, "I love you Chris." Wrapping your arms around his neck, you hug him tight. You would've been fine with a movie night and pizza for dinner.

But this...this was beyond the standard.

"So ma'am, this has to come off too." Chris kisses your shoulder, your bra strap coming down at the same time.

You kiss his cheek and pull away, "oh right, sorry sir," taking off your bra in front of Chris is nothing new for you.

At first you'd be nervous to be fully naked before him, but after him showering you with love, affection and praises, you don't feel worried or scared or insecure.

You feel like a goddess under his stare.

Snapping undone your bra, it falls from your shoulders.

And Chris's mouth waters, but right now he has to push those lustful thoughts away for now.

"You are so sexy." He husks, and it causes little goosebumps to emerge on your skin. God that fucking voice of his.

He wants to give you complete and total relaxation.

Helping you lay onto the table, Chris holds your hands. As you try your best to maneuver onto this massage table.

Laying stomach down, Chris moves all your hair to the side. He washed his hands before this, so now he was just going to grab some lotion.

Pushing down on the dispenser, the soft vanilla scent floats into his nostrils. Chris gently starts at the bottom of your back, and works his way up.

Pressing the palm of his hand into your muscles and your body, you start to instantly forget the stress of the day. "Oh, babe, that feels really good."

Chris works on a knot you had right between your shoulder blades, and he smirks to himself, "yeah?"

"Yes," you sigh in delight.

Closing your eyes and getting lost in this moment.

Switching to using both of his hands, he rubs your shoulders and that has a soft sound falling from your lips.

And it wakes his dick up immediately, no that's a lie, it was already wide awake when he saw your tits.

He loves to touch you, so what better than giving you a massage?

Sliding his palms up and down your back and making sure to pay attention to your shoulders, Chris is having the time of his life listening to your sighs and moans.

"Chris, oh my god." You tell him, you're so relaxed you're on the brink of falling asleep right here.

There's a naughty smirk on his lips, when his hands ever so gently sneak under your panties, caressing your rear behind, but you like it. "So good," you keep saying.

Chris can't take it anymore, "flip over," his voice is rough, and deep it is driving you insane, carefully moving over to lay on your back, his breath catches in his throat at seeing you topless, your relaxed and flush face which above all was still so pretty.

He smiles at you, and you at him. Your love has always been sweet since day one, despite Chris dirting it up with his dirty jokes.

Taking your arm, you let your eyes flutter close as Chris presses his fingertips into your wrist, and up your forearm.

The sensation alone is so relaxing, you feel every ounce of stress just evaporating from your body.

After doing both your arms, Chris moves to your neck and your upper chest.

If you were an actual client, and if he were an actual masseuse, he'd obviously have to cover your breasts. But since you're his girlfriend, he finds no need to.

Gently squeezing your neck and moving any stress downward, Chris makes his way to your upper chest, swiping his thumbs just below your collarbone area.

When his arm accidentally touches your boob, and you can't help but really moan.

The sound completely bricks him up. Chris makes a grunting noise, at the same time he reaches for your face to kiss you.

You welcome his kiss, and the way he's so rough with you. Immediately you sit up, and Chris uses one hand the one that wasn't in your hair to spread your legs wider for him, to allow him to stand nice and close in between them.

"Shit, Chris," now you were moaning for a whole different reason. Chris nips at your neck, leaving wet shivering kisses down the hallow part of your throat.

"I love you, angel." he exhales, out of breath already, he doesn't give you a chance to respond when he was smashing his lips into yours again.

Wrapping your legs around him, you pull him in even closer, close enough so your hands could drop and start pushing down his shorts.

In a frenzy of movements, Chris shoves down his shorts including his boxers, both pieces of clothing pooling at his ankles, lifting up your hips, you both are still liplocked as he helps you slide off your panties.

Chris engulfs his palms with your breasts and gives them each a hearty squeeze, "fuck," he groans, a deep grunt fluttering out from that pretty mouth of his.

Your eyes are fiery, and heated, his are dark and lustful, you bring his face to yours and continue kissing him with every ounce of love you had in you. Only ever for this man right here.

Chris spits in his left hand, going to jerk himself a little bit, you watch him do so and your face is on fire. Never have you met anyone that could have you feeling sweet and cute to sexy and hot in the matter of seconds.

Touching yourself between your legs, you were more than ready to take him.

Soaking, Chris can see how turned on he gets you, the evidence was clear on your finger tips. Literally.

Your forefinger shined with your arousal, and he brings your hips close, you do him the favor of positioning him and he slides home.

Holding onto him, by resting your hands on his back, Chris gains momentum in his hips, "Oh!" You scream.

Every fiber of your being engulfed with passionate and white hot pleasure.

"So wet," He husks in your ear, occasionally rubbing his lips against your jaw, and below your ear.

Your eyes cross in together, you've gone silent. The sound his hips made when they sunk into yours was echoing off the walls.

You bunch up his shirt, up to his neck, you need the damn thing off to be able to feel his skin.

In a spilt second Chris halts his movements, and whips his shirt off his head and throws it down on the ground somewhere.

Biting your lip, you're in love and absolutely addicted with the sounds he's making. Soft whispers of your name, heavy sighs and deep grunts.

Running your hand down his toned abdomen, you don't realize you're way too close to the end.

"Chris," the content exhale of his name is to try to warn him but his thrusts just feel too good, your legs are shaking against his narrow waist and he's lost in his own pleasurable world.

"Oh fuck," He curses when he feels you tighten around him, his mouth drops open, you kiss all over that handsome face of his everywhere you could reach while he tipped over the edge.

A death grip on your hips, you know tomorrow you'll wake up sore – everywhere.

Chris pushes you into another orgasm the same time he has his, both of you moan in unison, your sweaty skin sliding against each others.

Chris's pace comes to a gentle stop, the both of your lungs burning for oxygen.

Once you guys hit earth again, you smile at him, in which he pinches your chin to give you on last kiss, "would you believe me if I said I wasn't expecting that to end that way?"

Shaking your head, your arms rest on top of his shoulders, your smile sparkling – a smile he adores, "not for a second, Christopher."

Your breathless response brings a sappy grin to his lips, it's good to know that you know him well.

A/N 🌈:

Whew, is it hot in here or is it just me? I'll take a massage from Chris any day.

Like I mentioned in the beginning please reach out to me if you're the one who requested this so I can gladly tag you 🥰🌈✨☁️ thank you for your patience and support dear!

Hope you enjoyed your completed request. Thank you for allowing me to make it come to life!

And if you enjoyed reading this request, please keep in mind that yours may be next! So please stay tuned and keep being amazing ♥️✨ ily all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1K 1.4K 28
#1 in mcucast August 20th '21 #1 in events August 28th '21 #1 in Instagram September 12th '21 #1 in happilyeverafter September 20th '21 #2 in chrisev...
219K 6.3K 62
My (new) one shot book! If you like Chris Evans and his movie characters, you're in the right spot. This book is an imagines book. 🀍✨ Enjoy imagine...
1.6M 21.7K 190
TimothΓ©e Chalamet imagines πŸ’— !!REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!! * = smut, events leading to smut/events after smut, and mentions of mature content. I'm not a...
578 1 10
A collection of One Shots that were co-written by myself and another writer. PLEASE NOTE: This is not one continual story, each chapter is a separat...