The lost mafia princess

By marvelsbestie1

The Giovanni's are the Italian Mafia. It is the most powerful mafia. For 8 generations the family have been t... More

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1 - past 1/3
Chapter 3 - past 3/3
Chapter 4 - Present from now on
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 2 - past 2/3

17.3K 371 135
By marvelsbestie1

THE TWINS ARE 3 YEARS OLD HERE

"Baby girl get back here, i haven't had my cuddle yet"  Marco screamed jokingly at Alina. Him, Matheo and their dad had gone out for mafia business today and his princess had given everyone a hug except him. It was cruel. Even Adrian gave him a hug. He rarely hugs anyone except his sister and mother.

"No Coco, you eat all my cwkies. No cwdles for you." the cheeky girl said as she reached the living room where the rest of the family was chilling. She ran over to her father in order to have some back up. Her grandad and father backed her up in almost anything.

The girl was spoiled by the whole family, but she had amazing manners. She wasn't rude or snobby to anyone. She was kind to everyone and always saw the best in them. She was happy with the littlest things when she could have everything.

She was perfect.

"Oh my baby girl, what will we do?" Her dad replied looking at her pouting face. The girl had a major sweet tooth. Although she loved food she still couldn't eat a lot so she still had her feeding tube. She was deemed to get it out next year though, so her health was on the right track.

She looked a lot younger than her brother due to her size but it added to her cuteness in her family's opinion.

Before Alina could even say anything Adrian had scrambled off his mothers lap and started punching his big brother's arms. To him it felt like nothing but the boy was giving his all. "sissy towd you not to eat her cwkies. You need to liwsen before i get mama to make you go to beddy time eawly. Don't be wude to my princess again, got it mister?"

Everyone was awing at the cuteness. Marco did not look fased though and continued to go near Alina begging for a cuddle.

This caused Adrian to chase after him before he could reach his princess. He didn't get far anyway as Salavtore blocked his princess from his sights whilst she giggled an angelic laugh. "You may be my son, but if you ever take my princess's food, i'll listen to Adrian and put you to bed early, got it?" Alphonso's eyes gleamed with humor. He wasn't that serious and Marco knew that but he wanted to join in on the fun with the twins.

There was still a bit of him that would send him to bed early for stealing his baby girl's food. Of course he loved all of his sons equally but his daughter held a special place in his heart just like she did with the rest of the family.  "Now apologize to my sissy", Adrian's cute little voice chimed in again. He was attempting to glare at Marco and the whole family just had to coo.

The child blushed but stayed firm with his arms crossed.

In order to make the performance more believable, Matheo got down on his knees and started shaking Alina whilst fake sobbing and apologizing. Aiden grinned successfully at getting his princess the treatment she deserves. Alina laughed, for a while at least.

Marco was way too engrossed in his performance and Alina thought he was really really upset. This caused a chain reaction and little Alina started crying as well feeling really guilty thinking she caused this.

"Bubba, i'm sowwy. I not mean it, downt be angry with me. I'm weally sowwy. I'll give you loads of cwdles for ever and ever! Forgive Alina'' the girl said whilst hiccuping and sobbing. she didn't want her bubba to be upset at her and thought she had gone too far. She wanted forgiveness and so she jumped onto Marco, not letting go at all. Holding onto him as if he was her lifeline.

The whole family had obviously taught the twins about manners and how you should be kind to everyone, and Alina was a very special and gentle soul. She's never done anything bad or made anyone upset. She was the kind of kid that didn't know how to be mean. She was perfect without even trying. Although Adrian was a bit of a different story as he was a bit cheeky.

His sister always vouched for him and got him out of trouble.

"Hey baby, it's ok. I was just messing with you. Look, my eyes are dry. I'm not crying anymore." Marco said shakingly. He didn't mean to get his sister all riled up like this. He was scared to look up and face the wrath of his family.

Alina had blocked out all of Marco's words and just continued to cuddle him. she couldn't believe how upset she made him. After calming down, she saw that he was crying. This time it was for real but she didn't know that. He Was crying because he felt guilty for making her feel this way.

Due to the guilt she felt she untangled herself from him and ran over to her grandad needing comfort. He and her papa gave the best comfort for her.

She didn't say anything but just hid herself in her grandad's chest.

Alphonso was glaring at Marco who was beside himself. He wanted to go over to his baby girl and make everything better but he knew she was in too much of a fragile place of mind.

He went for the next best option which was Adrian. The little guy still looked mad at him but could care less when he saw his tears. He just wanted to be sure he was ok.

Time passed and the whole family was getting tired so they all started heading to bed. Alphonso took her to her parents room and got her ready in her Winnie the Pooh pajamas.

Marco took Adrian to his room to get him changed. The parents were tidying up downstairs.
Alina was given her favorite teddy bear but would still not come out of her little shell. She felt immense guilt.

Alphonso didnt mind as these things have happened before with both of the twins. They just needed comfort and they would typically forget about it the next morning seeing as they were toddlers.

Alphonso continued to rock her back and forth until she fell asleep. it didn't take long, so he took her downstairs so everyone could say goodnight.
Everyone said goodnight and gave her a quick peck on the cheek or head.

"Night sissy."

"Night babygirl"

"Love you"

Alphonso set her in her room with her race car bed. Hers was right next to her twin brothers which was connected to the parents room. Adrian had been put to bed by Marco but he was still up waiting for his sister.

For as long as the child had been able he would stay awake until he saw his sister by his side asleep. Adrian looked pooped. His eyes were drooping but he would only fall asleep once his sister was tucked in.

Alphonso tucked ehr in and gave her a kiss on the head and moved onto Aiden. He did the same for him but whispered, "Good night my brave little knight. You'll be the best protector when youre older". The boy couldnt stay awake to listen as he fell asleep already.

Alphonso went to bed himself with his wife beside him. She would be putting the twins to bed tomorrow night. The grandparents amd parents alternated but Salvatore snd Athena went in after they were asleep as well just to check on them.

They usually whispered about how cute they looked in their race car beds and how the wished they would never grow up. They didnt want the cuteness to be lost.

Across the house, Marco was laying awake in his bed. He couldn't believe how much he hurts his sister. He takes pride on being the jokester of the family. He had plans for Rocco to be included in his pranks. He was the perfect man for the job.

Every one in the family comforted him knowing he felt like shit about an innocent mistake he made but he couldn't get it out of his head. She was such an angel. Why did she have to put up with my attitude he asked himself.

Time passed and he couldn't stop thinking about if she now hated him. She couldn't even look him in the eye. Marco was a serious over thinker and it was easy for him to get caught up in his thoughts.

He couldn't sleep so he just let his eyes closed. Later in the night he heart little foot steps in his room. He let his eyes closed having an idea of who it was but still wondering if it was a dream.

The was a weight on his blanket after a soft little "oomph". Then he heard his baby sister whispering to him.

"I really sorry bubba, please forgiwe me" and getting kissed on the nose. The child got under his blankets and cuddled into him.

His lips turned into a smile and his worries disappeared. He held onto her right not willing to let her go. He looked at her like the angel she was. She made everyone's lives better and the cuteness was a benefit.

She had the sweetest soul.

There was a frenzy in the morning as Adrian woke up without his sister by his side. He ran to his parents crying who then started crying themselves and yelling.

It caused a panic throughout the household thinking she had been taken. They woke every boy up to look for her until they got to Marcos room where they saw the sweetest thing. The two were in bed together with Alina's feet in Marcos face. It was super sweet. Everyone who was apart of the search gave the two a kiss on the head and were leaving.

Everyone except Adrian who stayed and jumped onto the bed next to his sister. He made the same cute noise she did with the effort it took for him to get on the bed.

He cuddled her making sure she wouldn't disappear.
"You can't disappear sissy. I love you too much" 

After everyone woke up the parents had a day with the twins as the rest of the boys headed to school.

They had a blast. Salvatore and Athena really were the best parents.

They had played in the back garden on the swing set, had a water fight and baked with their grandmother. The two kids were covered in flour at the end but looked so cute together.

Secretly Athena took photos of the kids in order to cherish the memeory as they grew older just like she did for the other kids. She has a frame for each child filled with their photos in it.
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
THEY ARE 4 YEARS OLD HERE.

"Bubba are you ready for school. I can't wait to learn and make friends"

The twins had woken up very excited as it was their first day at school. The duo couldnt wait for this day as they were jealous of their older brothers coming hime with really cool and fun stories about their day in school.

"Yeah, but we stick together, yeah? cause we're best friends?"

"Of course bubba" she replies laughing.

The two got out of bed and held hands whilst going into their parents room. Their dad was nowhere to be seen but the twins didn't care as they're momma was there waiting for them.

"Momma!" The two ran to their mother wanting morning cuddles.

"My babies, are you two excited to start learning?"

"Yes Mama, me and Den are going to make so many friends. But not best friends because we are each other's best friends"

"mmhmmm, we stick together. I protect Lina from boyfriends mama"

"Den stop, i can make friends who are boys!" Alina said whilst getting embarrassed with her brother. She didn't want a boyfriend, just friends.

"You do that my little knight" Athena joked whilst smiling at her kids.

The twins got dressed in their uniform. They looked super cute.

The duo went downstairs holding their mother on each hand to have breakfast and saw the rest of the family there waiting for them.

"Daddy, tell Den to stop saying I can't have a boyfriend. Mama and Grammy says "I can have boyfriends whenever I want". Alina pouted.

"No can do little lady, you know mine and the boys rule, you can only date when you're 35. that's not that long is it? You can last can't you?" Salvatore stated seriously.

Alina was an overachiever. The family learnt that when she was young and so her mindset flipped. She was happy to agree to her father's terms in order to make him happy.

"Yes daddy. I'm a big girl, I can wait".

"That's my girl," her father replied cheerfully. The boys around the room were smiling whilst Athena and Ginny were rolling their eyes and pouting.

the family spent the morning together until it was time to send the kids to school. Alina and adrian got in the car with their grandparents and parents. The rest of the brothers made their way together. The men of the family did not want to see the twins grow up and were upset at them starting school.

When they arrived the family parked next to each other. The boys got out and gave the twins the biggest cuddles ever.

"Adrian, you beat up any boys who look at our baby sister, got it?". Rocco said.
Adrian saluted him, feeling ready for his mission.

Luca, Marco, Matheo, Romeo all gave the kids the biggest hug whilst saying things along the lines of

"no boys"

"work hard"

"have fun"

The boys went to their side of the school, trying to see their babies for as long as they could whilst walking away not really wanting to leave them.

Then it was the grandparents' turn.

"Stick with your brother and try your hardest and I will cook you the biggest cake, ok my baby?" Ginny said. Alina nodded enthusiastically as she loved her nonna's cakes.

She made the same deal with Aiden but with eclairs as that's what he loved.

"You two behave yourselves, and if i heard that you have a boyfriend missy the tickle monster will come tonight. Got it?" The twins laughed whilst nodding. He gave them both a kiss on the cheek and sent them to their parents.

Athena had her camera and made the twins pose with each other.
"You make sure you have fun today, okay? If anything is wrong, tell the teachers and we will come to you." the twins happily agreed.

She crouched down to Alina to give her a personal message. "If you find any cute boys today, can you tell me?" Alina blushed and nodded.

Salvatore hoisted the two children in his arms whilst kissing them and wishing them luck whilst reminding the twins about the rules on boys.

Alina still had her feeding tube but was given a pack lunch for school. She was fed in the morning's and evenings with her feed but was fine to eat solid foods throughout the day. She was deemed to get it removed in around 2 months.

The parents and grandparents reluctantly let them go and headed home, after waiting in the parking lot for 20 minutes.
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
ALINA'S POV

Me and my bubba walked into our classroom holding each other's hands. I was so excited. I really wanted to make friends. My brothers had loads of friends that always came over. They play hide and seek with me and Den. I really like them.

Den's my best friend though.

We were welcomed into the classroom which was half full. the teacher said we can sit wherever. Me and Den put our lunches away and ran to find a seat together. We were so excited. Our table had no one on it yet so we just talked with each other.

After some minutes people joined our table. There were only 3 seats left and a girl and 2 boys joined us. The girl had white hair and the one boy had brown hair and the other had red hair. They were all very pretty.

Everyone was staring at me and I don't know why. I just smiled and introduced myself and Den. They introduced themselves as well. The girl's name was Ella, and the boy with red hair was called Reese. The brown haired boy was called Jake. Their eyes still did not move until the teacher got everyone's attention. Me and Den looked at each other and just shrugged at their behavior.

The teacher said we were finger painting today and I was so excited. She told us to go get what we needed. The paints were all set out for us and the paper was in the middle of our tables.

Before I left I asked what color Adrian was gonna get. He said red and blue. I wanted purple, yellow,green and orange.

We went up together and I was just so excited. As I was choosing my paints I was tapped on the back. There was a boy with blonde hair. He had some boys with him.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"Yeah. What's wrong with you, why are you a freak?" He said.

"What? I'm not a freak?" I replied looking for my bubba. He was already sitting down at our table setting everything up for us. I didn't want to disturb him.

"Yeah, you are. You have a thing up your nose. That's weird and ugly."

Before i could reply, i was shoved by the boy. The paints i was carrying spilt all over me. I didn't want to cry but i couldn't help it. I fell on my hand and that really hurt. I didn't think I was ugly.

All of my bubba's said I look like a princess. Were they lying?

I looked through my teary eyes to see Ella hitting the boy. She looked scary but it was ok because she was protecting me. My daddy said it's ok to hit someone to protect yourself or others. Den and the two boys were by my side helping me up and asking if I was ok. I nodded and got up trying not to show I was hurt.

The teacher broke Ella and the boy up and another teacher took me away to see if I was ok.

I was taken to the nurse's office where she wrapped my hand in a bandage after feeling around and me telling her it was hurting whenever it was touched. Luckily it was the one I didn't write with so I could still paint. I got a sticker as well for being so brave. She also spent time finding a new jumper for me. She was really nice.

My normal teacher came in and asked how i felt. I said i was fine and that i really wanted to do my painting so she smiled and followed me back to the classroom. She said she could phone my mama now to pick me up or wait till the end of the day. I told her the end of the day and she reluctantly agreed.

I went back to my table with dry eyes and smiled at everyone as they were so kind to me.

Den hugged me and kept apologizing for not being there but i told him it was fine. He held my hand for the rest of the day then. He tried to get me to tell him what happened but I wouldn't. I didn't want him to know I was ugly and a freak.

Ella was staring at me crazy again.
"I hope you're ok Alina, that guy was such a meanie face for pushing you. I can protect you, don't worry". Jake and Reese also agreed with her which made Den tighten his hand on mine.

These people were so nice.

My friends didn't leave me alone for recess or lunch, and I didnt see the mean guy either. Even though the start of the day was bad I still ended up having a pretty good day.

—---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THIRD PERSON'S POV

Adrian was feeling like absolute poop after his Lina was hurt. He had gone back to set his pants down and to set water and paper up for the two of them so that he didn't see what happened to his sissy. She was on the floor covered in paint. He ran straight to her about to knock over the boy who was standing over her.

He failed to protect her. The girl Ella was already punching the boy so he comforted his sister asking if he was ok. He started crying himself when the teacher took her away and didn't allow him to go with her.

He was so upset with himself. As soon as Alina returned he clinged her for the rest of the day. He was a bit upset that she wouldn't tell him what the boys said but left it. He wanted to beat the boy up but he hadn't returned and didnt for the rest of the day so he couldn't.

He was going to make it up to his sissy by never leaving her alone again.

—---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Elle was annoyed to have to go to school. She loves staying at home to play with her dolls. she didn't want to go. She had friends already in her class so she wouldn't be alone but she really wanted to stay home.

As she was dragged into her class by her mother she saw her friends by a table and they all beckoned her over. As she was about to go over to them she saw the prettiest girl ever. She had black hair and freckles, so she made her way over to her table.

She couldn't stop staring at how pretty she was. She wanted her to be her best friend. They told each other their names and went up to get their paints.

She was choosing her paints wanting to impress her best friend with her skills when she saw her get shoved. All she could see was rage as she pushed and punched the boy who hurt her.

She got told off but she didn't care. She was going to protect her best friend forever. Alina came back and painted with them. She even complimented her painting. she was over the moon!

The only problem was that she also complimented Jake and Resse's painting as well. She was jealous.

She wanted her best friend all to herself.

—---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jake and Reese had the same thoughts. Alina Giovanni was the prettiest girl in the world. her brother glared at them whenever they stared at her too long but they couldn't help it. She looked like an angel.

Her laugh was really cute and she was really talented. She talked to them loads, which made them really happy.

When she was shoved by the boy they instantly went to see if she was ok. They couldn't deal with her being hurt so they tried extra hard to make her happy and it worked.

The two boys sighed whilst looking at how pretty she was.

A/N - THERE WILL BE ANOTHER CHAPTER ON ALINA'S PAST. IT WILL BE THE AFTERMATH OF THIS DAY AND WHEN SHE GETS TAKEN!!!! STAY TUNED!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.6K 1K 22
Aurora Rossi no one ever carried about her growing up except her mother her father really never wanted to have a girl so he ignored her so does her b...
1.3M 36.2K 68
~ongoing~ ~unedited~ After eleven year old Parker is faced with her stepfather's death, she has to move in with her five older brothers. Her newly...
1.3M 30.8K 83
Briella,17, never had a stable family set up. She was left alone by the age of 7, to fend for herself. Her father hated her, abused her for her whole...
471K 14.1K 38
Iris Garcia is a 13 year old girl who has been through more than anyone deserves. With a dead father, and a mother whose only coping mechanism is dru...