The Devil's Redemption | โœ“

By mdelicate

๐Œ๐ข๐š ๐‘๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ฎ๐ž๐ณ. Even being born right next to the cruel and sick crime life never changed the char... More

Introduction
Aesthetics
Playlist
|1| The aftermath
|2| The pills
|3| The figuring
|4| The rain
|5| The two steps back
|6| The help
|7| The entertainment
|8| The past lies in the cards
|9| The first session
|10| The promise
|11| The smile to the past
|12| The red polish
|13| The hunt
|14| The sharing
|15| The consequences of existing
|16| The confused
|17| The unexpected
|18| The jealousy
|19| The night
|20| The realization
|21| The opening up
|22| The plead
|23| The note
|24| The fear of failure
|25| The reality of who we are
|26| The things we should have done
|27| The things we truly desire
|28| The intimacy
|29| The album
|30| The link
|31| The distraction
|32| The email
|33| The news
|34| The things we regret
|35| The accusations
|36| The stick to what's important
|37| The not giving up
|38| The decision
|39| The opportunity
|40| The reunion
|41| The explanation
|42| The letting go
|43| The comfort
|44| The morning light
|45| The conversation
|46| The worry
|47| The decions we should have made
|48| The statement
|49| The meeting
|50| The puzzle
|51| The never letting go
|52| The new part of him
|53| The start of the downfall
|54| The forgiveness
|55| The way down
|56| The things we would do
|57| The hate to love
|58| The familiar
|59| The already too late
|60| The way we are
|61| The we will be alright
|62| The hiding
|63| The downside of love
|64| The wrong way of coping
|65| The things we do for others
|66| The confession
|67| The past that hunts us
|68| The history
|69| The fault
|70| The call
|72| The man who is never enough
|73| The lies
|74| The annotations
|75| The facing reality
|76| The last few days
|77| The cutting off
|78| The last resort
|79| The broken
|80| The irrational
|81| The apologies
|82| The fight for that someone
|83| The one to blame
|84| The far too gone
|85| The missing us
|86| The trial
|87| The biggest mistake ever
|88| The strange
|89| The misery
|90| The world falling apart
|91| The life we could have had
|92| The chance
|93| The truth behind the words
|94| The call
|95| The family
|96| The last move
|97| The man in the past
|98| The letters
|99| The end
|100| The Epilogue
The family |Bonus chapter|
The Christmas |Bonus chapter|

|71| The fix whats broken

4.3K 177 161
By mdelicate

(Important author's note at the end)

"Hey, did you sleep well?" Mia asks me the moment I get to the kitchen. A weirdly big smile on her face.

She still looks exhausted but not half as much as a few hours ago. I was so worried when I noticed how hard walking was for her at first, it look almost as if she wasn't in control of her body and I wanted to make her stay in bed but by the way she looked at me I could tell she needed some space so when I made sure she was fine I decided it was better to let her be.

I thought maybe time alone would help her go through everything that happened yesterday and hopefully get over it. Or at least a part of it but clearly she is still affected. But who wouldn't? This is not normal for her, a man who was meant to protect her bleeding to death on our bathroom floor, FBI agents filling the room trying to get information out of her... me.

Someone like her isn't meant for this world, she deserves so much better but as selfish as it is I just can't let her go. I wish I could, I really do. A part of me wishes she would just run away from here, seek the life she truly deserves and leave everything else behind but at the same time, I know that if she did that I would just run after her.

I would follow her until my very last breath.

She is my everything.

"Carlos? Are you okay? You should go back to bed if you are still tired it's only twelve." She says and that's when I notice I zoned out and didn't answer her question.

"I'm okay don't worry, just still half asleep but I slept well and more than enough, I promise." I smile walking towards her. She is washing some strawberries in the sink. Actually a lot of strawberries.

"Making something?" I point to the fruit in the plastic strainer.

"I was thinking about it but then I noticed we literally just have strawberries and some leftovers inside the fridge so there's not much I can do. Thought about ordering some groceries but I guessed now isn't the moment." She looks over at the entrance where the blood of Santos was yesterday.

It was tough to convince the police of allowing us to clean but thankfully Nathan interfered and after they took about a hundred photos of the hall and bathroom they finally let us clean everything up. I didn't want Mia to wake up to a bloody mess, she had more than enough.

"Yeah you did the right thing it's not really safe right now and about that, I was thinking we should leave this apartment for a while. Whoever attacked Santos knows we are living here and I won't risk your safety once again." I say and she stops washing the strawberries.

"Move?" She asks softly. The smile from before even if forced now totally gone.

"I know it's not ideal, I understand you have got used to this house but staying here would be such a stupid idea not to say dangerous," I say hoping she will understand.

And for a few seconds, she just looks at me in silence, probably thinking about it before she gives me an answer.

"If you think that's the right move then I get it. Where would we go?" Thankfully she accepts it straight away and I'm so glad she does. The last thing we needed was to get into a fight for something like this.

"Matteo has an apartment similar to this one on a building more to the south of Manhattan. I thought we could use it. Haven't asked him yet but I will the next time I visit him."

I have been thinking about this for a while, moving out to a new place and not telling anyone around us but the strictly necessary. Mainly to keep her safe and well with what happened yesterday moving out it's now more a need than a want.

"You- are you going to see him soon?" She asks her voice shaking a bit at the first few words.

"On Friday, why?" I ask a little confused.

"Oh, it's nothing, just wondering." She stops looking at me and focuses back on the sink. "Want a strawberry?" Her question is definitely meant for me but she still doesn't lose sight of the sink.

I move a little closer, rounding the kitchen island so I can get to her.

"Mia, is everything okay?" I ask, slowly reaching for her hands so she stops washing those damn strawberries. "If you need to talk you can talk to me, what you went through yesterday... it isn't easy." I half whisper putting my other hand over her tiny waist and turning her in my direction.

Now she finally forgets about the strawberries, looking at me through her beautiful long dark lashes. And it's like this, when we are both standing right in front of the other that I get to actually see her.

To look at me she has to put her head up a bit (even if she isn't short) and that always makes the few little messy curls that usually cover the sides of her face fall backwards, allowing me to see every inch of her. From her deep comforting brown eyes to her big red-ish lips.

I also love how my body shadows hers completely, how delicate and perfect she looks in comparison to me. But what I truly love most it's looking at her knowing that in reality, no matter our differences she holds all the power.

But right now when I stare into her eyes and try to read her there's something that I can't quite catch. She looks sad and guilty at the same time and something tells me that this time the guilt isn't her blaming herself for not saving Santos but for something else.

And then when I think she is going to answer me, tell me what's happening, her wet hands go up to the black zip-up hoodie she is wearing... or was wearing because in less than two seconds she has put the zipper down and removed it from her body, letting it fall to the ground.

"Mia..." I whisper almost like a warning as I try my best to control myself.

But it's not easy when her perfect perky boobs lie naked just in front of me. My head tells me that this isn't the right moment, that I should step away before it's too late but my dick says otherwise.

She doesn't say anything she just removes her pajama pants and then when she is finished and is now standing fully naked she puts her hands over my shirt and starts to unbutton it. Everything in me tells me to stop this because I know we are both recurring to sex to try and fix something that's broken but then again who I am to listen to my logical side?

"Are you sure?" I ask but I think the answer is clear even for me because as she keeps removing my shirt I'm already putting my pants and boxers down.

She nods her hand going straight to my already hard dick the moment it's out of its restrain.

"Fuck, Mia," I mutter my whole body shaking at the contact of her cold hand with my warm skin.

But she doesn't lose time, she starts to stroke me hard and fast from the very base to the tip, getting me ready for whatever plan she has for us today in that pretty little head of hers.

My breathing gets harsher and messier by the second as I grip the counter with my right hand to try and stay steady. And as she keeps going faster and faster, each pump driving me a little closer to my high I can't help but look into her eyes. She hasn't looked down for the whole time she has been fucking me with her hand and that's because there's no need for her to do that. She knows every inch of me to perfection and also exactly how I like it.

And that alone drives me fucking crazy.

"Floor." She orders suddenly letting go of my dick.

"Floor?" I ask still in a bit of a haze.

"Lie down, I want to ride you." She doesn't sound even remotely close to how she sounded just a few minutes ago, instead, she sounds confident and like everything is under control.

And this is exactly what I meant when I said she holds all the power because I'm down on the floor in less than a second and she is over me in two. Kissing me hard before I lay down fully and she sits down over my dick.

"God, fuck." I moan at the tight feeling of her around me and how wet she is when I didn't even get to touch her yet.

"Ah... yes." She pants looking up to the ceiling as she starts to ride me exactly as she said she would do.

There's nothing slow about this and I know that right now she is just looking for her pleasure but I couldn't care less. I let her use me exactly as she wants me and the only thing I do for myself is put my hand around her neck. Choking her slightly as I watch the pleasure building on her face. And with each rock of her hips, I grip a little harder which only makes her go faster, asking me for more.

Her body starts to shake and when I feel her walls contracting around me I know she is close so I use my free hand to help her. Stroking her clit in small yet fast circles.

And that's apparently what it takes because suddenly she is coming all around me, getting so tight that I can't help but also come. Neither one of us stop, we keep going until she is practically writhing in my arms and every last drop of my cum is deep inside her.

Then she collapses against my chest breathing heavily as she tries to get herself together and I do the same. Once our breathing is half settled she moves to the side and I extend my arm so she can use it as a pillow instead of lying his head on the hard floor.

"Thank you." She whispers putting her hand over my chest but still looking up.

"Are you sure you are okay?" I ask even if I know asking this question right after we fucked on our kitchen floor isn't really the most appropriate moment.

"Yeah, I'm sorry I just- I needed something to keep me away from my thoughts and then you looked at me and my body just reacted." She explains with a hint of confusion in her voice.

"Don't be sorry, I'm glad I have that effect on you." I joke looking at her as she still lies over my arm.

But she doesn't laugh, she actually looks... in pain.

"Mia, are you sure you are okay? Did I hurt you?" I panic a little checking her neck to try and see if maybe I was too hard. But I wasn't, there's a mark but nothing too bad and now the only thing I can see on her face is guilt.

"No, no, you didn't. Carlos I- there's something-"

"Carlos! Are you in there?" Rick shouts from outside the apartment also pressing the doorbell.

"Fuck, I forgot he was coming," I whisper and Mia stands as fast as she cans, looking around for her clothes as I look for mine. "One second!" I shout back.

"It's okay." Mia puts her hoodie on and takes a towel to clean herself and then the floor.

"I called you like ten times! Don't do this to me when a sicko killer is running loose!" Rick shouts again.

Calls... where is my damn phone?

"Have you seen my phone?" I ask Mia while I look around the kitchen.

"Mmm, not sure... have you checked your office or the living room?" She shrugs her shoulders.

"Actually no, thank you. Talk later? You can tell me what you were about to say." I smile softly as I walk to the main door.

"Sure." She nods before disappearing into the hallway.

Important Author's Note

Timeline explanation

Some people were confused about the timeline and ngl it's totally understandable so after writing it all down to get it right here it is:

- As you all know this book started one week after Carlos' accident that happens on DD and then DD continues while Carlos is healing here. On chapter 19 of TDR is when DD and TDR meet again when Danielle is kidnapped.

- After that there's a time jump here (chapter 22) and Matteo is already in prison (the same way he was when Miles funeral happened) and IMPORTANT his trial hasn't happened yet.

- Then everything that happens after chapter 22 here is what happened on DD on that 4 months jump I made on chapter 61. (When Danielle mentions how Carlos drifted away trying to find his father and how Matteo's trial was coming.)

- So basically everything that's happening now was never mentioned in DD bc it was on that big ass jump I made (it was 3 months at first but I edited to make everything fit better).

- As off now we are like a month away from Matteo's trial but this book won't narrate that part it will probably finish before it happens. And Danielle is almost 6 months pregnant.

With that said I hope you all understand a little better now and also that you enjoyed this chapter.

I wanted to tell what happened when Danielle called on this chapter but it would be way too long so sorry again for leaving you waiting... at least you all will have time to get ready bc it's gonna hurt.

But for now, what do you all think happened?

Lots of love,
Maria

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 40.1K 36
โEveryone has good in them, for even the devil was once an angel.โž โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข โ–ช HIGHEST RANKING #70 IN #WATTPAD โ–ช โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข Brooklyn, a normal girl trying to make...
68.2K 973 24
"she's mine isn't she?" he asked his breathe fanning my ear and I shivered at the dominance in his voice "Mr Rodriguez I... I should leave" I said ab...
1.1M 8.5K 9
WARNINGโ€ผ๏ธThis book contains abstruse topics such as Dark Love, Abuse, Violence etc if you are not comfortable with the above please feel free to swip...
51.4K 3K 45
๐†๐ข๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐จ. Model, actress, celebrity. At the age of 22 Gianna already has everything or at least that's what everyone thinks. But in...