The M in Mafia

By Cephxx

Maggie, a 22 year old is almost done with college, and with summer approaching she can't wait to spend it wit... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 13

1.4K 19 2
By Cephxx

"Yes, if you say so. You're the boss after all." her words were ringing in my head as I threw punches at the punching bag. I could feel people looking at me and wondering why I was so angry.

I wanted to stop her from leaving, I wanted to hold her close and taste her lips. I wanted to keep her with me and be able to run my hands all over her killer body. Spend each and every second with her. But then I looked at the guys around me and I knew that unfortunately my life with her couldn't be possible. No matter how bad I wanted it, it was way too dangerous.

"You okay Capo?" Lorenzo came towards me as I sat down on a bench using the towel to dry my sweaty face.

"Fine!" I said, even if they were my close friends I couldn't just open up with them, it would put in question my position as the Don. I was supposed to be tough and ruthless all the damn time and for once in my life I felt tired of it. But it was my legacy, my responsibility and I couldn't turn my back on all that, not that I ever would.

Hopefully one day I would be able to forget about her, but I knew it would take a lot of time.

To say that I was okay after our encounter at the gym would be a lie. I was completely and utterly  falling for someone that I knew I had no chance to be with. And it was so unlike me to fall that easily I mean, I didn't even know the guy 24 hours ago. But the pain in my chest couldn't be ignored.

As I made my way towards my house, I tried to think about what I would do once home and besides watching a movie I couldn't think of anything else.

So as soon as I got home, I went and got changed, grabbed some snacks from the kitchen and made my way towards the spot Enzo sat on yesterday. Pulling the blanket over my legs and pressing play on Charlie's Angels, the old one with Cameron Diaz, Drew Barrymore and Lucy Liu.

I remember watching this movie when I was younger and wanting to be like them and finally after badgering my parents for months they finally accepted for me to learn martial arts and some other stuff. I was 13 and for the past 9 years I hadn't missed a single training day, until now, all thanks to my wrist.

I ate the popcorn and continued watching the movie, playing Miss Congeniality once the first movie was over, and loving Sandra Bullock in it. Once that movie ended, I looked up at the ceiling, praying to God to let me forget about Enzo, as he was constantly in my mind.

I was so lost in my own thoughts that I didn't even hear the doorbell ring. I just heard Isabelle come in the living room and clearing her throat.

"Noah is here Miss." she said, one time calling me Miss one time calling my by my name. I realised that she wasn't comfortable calling me 'Maggie' in front of some people. I tensed at her words and I could swear that my heart stopped for a quick minute.

"Maggie?" I heard his voice, as I hadn't moved from my laying position on the couch. I took a deep breath, closing my eyes and counting to ten in my head, slowly moving into a sitting position and finally turning my face to face him.

"Yes?" I asked, trying to sound normal.

"Could we talk?" he asked and I sighed, looking into his eyes and standing up.

"About what Noah?" I asked him, already feeling like I wouldn't have a whole lot of patience tonight.

"Whatever you heard at the party-" he started trying to find his words,

"What? Are you going to tell me that you didn't mean it?" I asked him, and he frowned,

"It's not that, it's just that after our talk, I realised that I also had feelings for Olivia." he said scratching the back of his neck, I rolled my eyes.

"God, if only that was the part that was bothering me." I breathed out,

"Noah don't you get that, I don't care if you guys are together or not, it's really not my business. What my business is, in reality, is to hear you guys talk trash about me." I said starting to get angry.

"If you guys would have come to me directly, nothing of this would've happen." I said to him, feeling hot tears coming up, but they weren't of sadness, I was just on the verge of exploding.

"I know, but I didn't say anything bad about you and Olivia is feeling terrible." he started and I chuckled,

"Are you really throwing Olivia under the bus right now?" I asked him, this guy I swear.

"Look Noah, I meant it when I said that I wished you guys a happy life and all. But nothing can be the same again, I mean where is Olivia? You say she's sorry and she's sad, feeling terrible, then where is she?" I asked again.

"I do not need to be surrounded by hypocrites." I told him while making my way to the front door.

"You know what, some part of me secretly knew that Olivia would be capable of doing something to me, but you? I considered you like family, like my brother." I said, whipping the single tear that fell right away.

"Mags, I don't know what to say." he said while also having tears in his eyes, and trying to hug me.

"Look No, I think you should go." I tell him, wrapping my arms tightly around myself. He just nodded and came towards me placing a kiss on my cheek and leaving as I opened the door for him to leave. And as hard as it was he left.

I went straight to my room and laid in my bed tears falling freely on my cheeks. I had no-one and the only person I really wanted to be with, didn't want me involved in his world.

"You know what, I think I can decide for myself what I want to be involved in or not." I said getting up, drying my tear stained cheeks and going to my walk-in closet.

I changed into a black long sleeve shirt, black joggers pants and my black and white Jordan's. I took one huge black hoodie and wore it. I looked outside as the sun was already disappearing, I looked at my watch and it was 9:20 p.m..

I grabbed my computer making sure I had all the infos I needed and then went to the garage and took my mom's black Range Rover. Here in L.A. it was a common car so it wouldn't be suspicious.

I made my way out of the driveway and started to drive to the address I had written down on my GPS. Enzo's address, and my heart couldn't stop beating faster and faster.

Then I stopped the car, a few feet away from the gigantic Mansion. As I was about to open the door I started to question myself, and what I was doing. I could definitely get killed if I were to be caught and I didn't know if Enzo would be happy to see me. For me it wasn't a question of being happy to see him or not, I just had to, I needed to.

Trying to keep all the courage I had left I got out of the car and putted my hood up. Funnily enough, as I started to look at the gates of the house, wondering how I would get in, I saw a delivery guy coming with his car and rang the bell.

I sneakily walked towards the car and I opened the trunk who weirdly enough was unlocked. I have to admit that the car was old so I guess the lock didn't work properly.

I got in and closed the trunk as slowly as I could, and soon enough I heard voices, some "who are you?" and "Pizza delivery guy." and that was enough for them to let him in, not even checking the trunk, I mean someone could be in there right? Someone a little bit more dangerous than me of course.

As soon as the car came to a stop again, I heard the delivery guy getting out of the car and it was my cue to leave too, I slowly opened the trunk and looked around me. Seeing a couple of guards on my right but no-one on the left. I figured the guards on the left side were probably taking the pizzas to the kitchen and then I had an idea. I took two empty boxes that were laying around the car and took my hood off.

The key to a good lie, was to walk and act confidently, but my confidence wavered when I heard.

"Hey you, what are you doing here!" I heard the sound or a gun's safety being taken off and I turned giving him my best apologetic smile.

"Hi, I'm with the delivery guy, I wasn't supposed to leave the car but he forgot those two pizzas, or do you want me to give them to you directly?" I asked him, and he lowered his gun instantly.

"Euh- no, you go inside and leave them on the kitchen counter." he said and I nodded, turning around and letting out the biggest breath that I didn't know I was holding. I walked towards the back entrance and as soon as I checked inside I saw the delivery guy waiting alone near the kitchen counter, so I dropped the boxes outside and made my way inside as if I belonged there.

He didn't even look my way, but I started to walk faster when I heard a voice talking to the delivery guy "I only have a 50, do you have the change?" he asked, but I didn't stick around to hear the reply. I had learned the blueprints of this place and knew where Enzo's office was.

And I found myself laughing at myself because even if I hadn't learned the blue print his office wasn't hard to find. It was obviously on the top floor of the house and overall there was a big golden plate on the door with 'CAPO' written on it.

I knocked twice and prayed that he wouldn't be inside, or maybe that he would at least be alone. My heart racing and almost bursting out of my chest.

When I didn't hear a reply, I turned the knob and entered. The lights were off and I let out a breath of relief. I made my way inside and closed the door slowly as I started to hear voices coming from the hallway I was just in.

I ran towards his chair, which by the way was huge and didn't know where to go or even wait for him. Only realising now that no matter how he'd find me, I would probably be at the end of his gun for a few seconds.

I was so much in my head that I didn't hear the door open.

"Who the hell are you!" I heard his voice and I instantly regretted my choice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.2K 1.7K 35
In which Dream and Technoblade wants to be the best Minecraft player but in able to be the best, they have to compete each other on minecraft champio...
56.5K 3.1K 26
Narda met Regina in the middle of the night, where she saved her from her drunk boyfriend.
1M 65.7K 50
[NOW A FREE STORY!] *** Aimee is a hardworking med student. Maddox is a wild business major. Together they share an apartment and absolutely nothing...
101K 2.4K 14
(TRANS FTM READER) You've been a fan of Ranboo for a couple months and one day during your stream you notice you get a donation from someone... Will...