My Cold Boss || KTH

De moonpie__28

~ If you're done staring at me, can you go back to your work? ~ Shit. Why am I stuck here! . . . ~ Destiny is... Mais

A Note to Readers
Getting started
The Interview
The Job
First Day
Getting into trouble
Hiding the truth?
Personal driver
Date
Caught
Meeting
Care
Roommate
Blames
Dinner
Dream
Park
Doubts
Business Trip
Finding
Jealousy
Truth?
Solved
After long time
Known
Red handed
Heavy hearts
Comfort
Trip
Cuddles
The Meeting
Jealousy
❀ THANK YOU ❀
Why?
Cruel Destiny
NYC
Photos
Past
Stories
Unknown
Cake and Cream
Again
Challenges
Back to Korea
Plan A
Plan B
Love and more love
The Meet
Why?
A new beginning
Accepted
Family
Found again?
Back to work
Shocked
Back to the beginning
Lies After Lies
Lies After Lies (Part 2)
Forgive?
Mark you mine
Someone known - END

Lost

1.8K 78 8
De moonpie__28

I panicked as I got up looking around. My head spinned again, as I held the edge of the bed to support myself.

Thinking, I quickly called Soobin. After ringing for few seconds, he picked up.

_________________________________

"Hello, Soobin!?"

"Whooo?"

_________________________________

I frowned as I glanced at the phone screen again, to make sure I dialled the right number.

_________________________________

"It's Y/n!"

"Ahhh, Y/nahh~"

__________________________________

Shit, he's drunk.

Mentally slapping my forehead, I declined the call as it was no use asking him about Jisoo in this state.

I grabbed my coat, as I hurried outdoor. Just then, something crossed my mind.

That dance guy Kai.

Ugh, but I don't have his number.

Walking towards a random direction, I looked around calling out Jisoo's name. But it was too dark, that barely some trees were visible.

I walked towards a little lit alley, where I could see more clearly. Panting, I placed my hands on my hips and looked down.

Where the hell is this girl? She never comes home this late...

Just then, I heard rustling of leaves in a distance. My eyes jolted upwards, to see a thin, tall figure walking towards me.

It seemed the person was stumbling more than walking. Narrowing my eyes to see more clearly, the figure came into view.

JISOO.

I ran towards her, as she looked at me sleepishly.

"Y/nahhh"

Why the fuck are all getting drunk today?

Smelling the strong alcohol, I scrunched my nose in disgust and threw her arm around my shoulder. Taking her to our room, she lazily fell on the bed.

Before I could speak, I heard her snoring loudly.

Sighing in annoyance, I switched off the lights and slept besides her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jisooyah! You fucking scared me yesterday! Where were you?"

I yelled at her, while taking a bite of my apple. She looked at me sleepishly for a moment and yawned.

"I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you...I was staying at Kai's-"

"WHAT?"

Silence.

"YOU ARE DATING HIM!?"

She diverted her eyes around the room, and took a sip of her coffee.

"AND YOU DIDN'T TOLD ME!?"

Like seriously?

I approached her, which made her look at me.

"I'm sorry...It- It just happened too fast that even I wasn't sure of my own feelings..."

I stared at her blankly.

"Listen, I'm really sorry Y/n. Promise I will tell you everything from now on...okay?"

She showed me puppy eyes, which I couldn't resist. Taking a deep breath, I nodded in response.

"Thanks. I love you."

She smiled and hugged me. Rolling my eyes, I chuckled and broke the hug.

"I'll be going then!"

I said, as I quickly wore my shoes and sprinted towards my car. Soon, I was walking towards the cabin, as my shoes screeched on the tiles.

Knocking on the door, I entered inside.

"Good morning sir."

"Good morning."

I looked at Taehyung, who was busy scrolling on his computer. Suddenly, a flash of yesterday's night came infront of my eyes.

Everything was okay, but then I remembered my dream.

Shit.

My heartbeat rose, as I diverted my eyes from him. He noticed my behaviour, and looked at me in confusion.

"What are you thinking about, Miss
Y/n?"

I blinked my eyes few times, as I nodded my head.

Nah, it was just a dream. But was it really a dream, or...

No way, that's impossible. What if I confirm it from him?

I cleared my throat in embarrassment, as I looked down hiding my blushed cheeks.

"Umm, c-can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

Taking a deep breath, I finally spoke up.

"Did...d-did I do something weird y-yesterday?"

"Yeah."

Fuck.

My eyes widened as I quickly looked at him. He causally turned back to his computer, as if it wasn't a big deal.

Wait, that means we really...

"You were mumbling something stupid. And you know what?"

"W-What?"

"When I was helping you to get inside the car, you kicked me."

Oh.

"And?"

I asked again, to make sure if he didn't forget anything else.

"And what? You fucking drank 2 glasses of soju. And because of that, I had to drop you home, despite being kicked by your stupid leg. In the end, I couldn't enjoy the rest of the dinner too!"

Oh, that means it was really just a dream...whew...

My eyes dropped on the ground in disappointment.

I think I caused a lot of trouble to him yesterday, just because of my one stupid action...

"I-I'm sorry..."

He sighed heavily.

"Forget it."

"Really?"

My face lit up in hope.

"Complete my schedule for the next month. And for your punishment, you will bring me lunch and make word files using these documents today."

Okay, I didn't saw this coming.

"Go."

Rolling my eyes, I picked up the documents and stomped back to my cabin. Stretching my body one last time, I began working on word files as he said.

Finally after 3 hours, it was lunch break. I quickly rushed to his cabin, to find him already waiting for me.

"Bring me a burger, some fries and...a coke."

I pursed my lips, before rushing outside the building towards the closest Mcdonalds.

Entering, I ordered his lunch as well for me, as I sat on the chair, waiting for it impatiently.

"Hey Y/n!"

Hearing a familiar voice, I turned behind to see Soobin approaching me.

"Hey!"

I smiled and hugged him tightly.

He smelled different today, his body had a fragrance of rose, and alcohol.

"Wait, did you just woke up?"

"Ahh, yes. My friends came over as they wanted to watch a movie with me. But I didn't knew they were gonna stay for too long."

He winked before pecking my cheek.

"Why did you call me yesterday?"

"Oh, actually Jisoo wasn't in the home. So, I thought of there was some kind of get together or something in your company."

His face turned pale, as he became serious.

"Wait, did you find her then?"

"Yeah I did."

"Oh, thats good."

"Here's your order mam."

"Oh, thank you."

I picked up the bags, as I looked at him.

He raised one of his eyebrow, as he eyed the parcels.

"Who's that for?"

I glanced at the two bags, before sighing in annoyance.

"My boss. He ordered me to bring him lunch today."

"I see..."

He nodded slowly. Clenching his jaw, as I noticed his body stiffening. The atmosphere began getting tenser. Before the situation would turn worse, I chuckled.

"Okay! I-I'll get going!"

He came out of his thoughts, as he nodded.

"See you later babe!"

I said quickly, before sprinting towards the building.

Continue lendo

VocĂȘ tambĂ©m vai gostar

85.5K 3.2K 40
A story between two people with different personalities _______________~~~°°°~~~~_________________ Kim Taehyung a cold hearted billionaire who was k...
35K 2.1K 20
Witness the love story of an Indian officer ------- Falling in love with middle class male was never in kookie's plan .... ...
41.6K 4K 42
"When I followed my fate, true love found me." ---------------------------------------------- She wants her lost love back but does her fate want the...
8.7K 511 22
Destiny is really unpredictable, no one knows what will happen next moment... "so you are a reporter huh??, you were keeping eyes on me??" "heh??! no...