Stray Kids sick/hurt/injured

By natterflynate

Just some sick/hurtfics of stray kids More

some remarks
Who are you? - F
You're sick? I'm too...-BC ft. LK
Give your nightmares attention...-Stray Kids Part 1
Give your nightmares attention...-Stray Kids Part 2
Question
Why can't it just stop? - H
Give your nightmares attention...- Stray Kids Part 3
1.4K!!!!
Guys, here are some sad news...
Piggie Update
1.73K!!!
1.99K!
2K and a new series
Homicide
Give your nightmares attention...-Stray Kids Pt.4
Trophies, Click and Bang! - Stray Kids
Happy Birthday Hannie!!!
Happy Birthday Felix!!!
If you lose someone...-Felix
Happy Birthday!!!!
Trophies, Click and Bang - Stray Kids Pt2
GUYS THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE!!!
Two exams
🎄🎁MERRY CHRISTMAS🎁🎄
🕊️🕊️🕊️
Trophies, Click and Bang! - Stray Kids Pt. 3

Too much ist too much - LK

2.5K 37 22
By natterflynate

Minho POV:

I was laying at the floor of the dance practice room. I am damn tired and sweaty. The floor is cool, and my body hot. It's 4 am right know. I practiced for more than ten hours. I know it isn't the best, to overwork myself so hard, but i'm feeling useless. I receive a lot of hate comments 24/7 and i don't know, but in teh last time i'm really sensitive with this.

After laying for about  five minutes i decided to go to the dorms. I don't wanna let the other members know about my problems. So i forced my aching body to stand up, and went back to the dorms.

At my room, i changed into comfy clothes, and fell straight into my bed. After about five minutes i was asleep.

At 7 o'clock am, something was shaking me. I turned to the other side, but the thing, which shaked me, didn't stop. So i gave up and opened my eyes. The thing, which was shaking me, was Chan. His face had an expression of worry. Next to him stood Seungmin who also looked worried.

"Why are you guys looking so worried? Did something happen?", I asked anxious.

"Well, you happened", Chan said, "Seungmin wanted to wake you, but you didn't wake up, so he became anxious. He thought, it would be something wrong with you. So he started panicking and came to me. You shocked us very hard Minho!"

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that", i said, feeling guilty.

"It's okay", Seungmin said, "you're fine, and that is most important!"Seungmin smiled at me and Chan was visionable relieved. "Make you ready and come to breakfast", Chan added and Seungmin and him went out of my room.

I decided to take a short shower, so i stood up, and immidiatly fell back on my bed. My vision had black sparkles and i felt dizzy. I closed my eyes and opened them again.it worked.

In the bathroom, I took off my t-shirt. I looked at my reflection at the mirror and saw the long scar at my stomach. As a child, I had a surgery. I sighed. Only Han saw this scar, the other members know about it existing but hadn't seen it yet. I got completely undressed and took a fast 5 minutes shower. I got dressed into grey sweatpants and a black oversize t-shirt, because we have only dance lessons today.

I left the bathroom and entered the kitchen. Chan, Seungmin, Felix, I.N, Hyunjin, Han and Changbin were already in the kitchen. Felix was eating toast, Seungmin was putting orange juice in a glas, Han was daydreaming, Chan and felix made eggs and Changbin, I.N and Hyunjin were watching attheir phones.

When i sat down, Hyunjin raised his head. "What took you so long?", he asked.

"Nothing", I answered. I don't really wanted to talk because i felt really tired and the others doesn't have to know, because they will be worried, if i showed them my condition.
Hyunjin shrugged and continued scrowling at his phone. I felt relieved because the öther members didn't noticed anything.

Half an hour later, all the members were in the van, and we drove to our company. I fell half asleep and i was woken up by Felix, who sat next to me.

"Minho Hyung, we are at JYP." Felix looked at me with his happy smile.

I nodded and opened the door of the van.

A few minutes later, we were at the practice room and learned a new choreo. It was a choreo with many jumps and i felt more and more dizzy. I was relieved, when we had a little break. I went to the bathroom, because I wanted to wash my face, in hope of getting rid of this damn dizziness. I washed my face with cold water, but the dizziness didn't disapeare. I had to lean against the wall and started to massage my head. 5 minutes later i returned to the practice room.

"Okay Lee Know, go into your position, we'll continue the training", Chan said.

We danced and danced, but Chan wasn't satisfied yet, so we started the dance again and again. My dizzines is getty worse and worse. I couldn't focus on the dance and made mistakes.
One time i bumbed into Changbin, at the other time i lost the beat and one time forgot a dance move.

"Minho! Can you please focus?!", the dance teacher asked me, annoyed because of my mistakes.

"Sorry, Sunbaenim", i answered.

But i continued, doing mistakes and wrong dance moves. I felt more and more dizzy. I completely lost the focus. I bumped into Han who hit his elbow at the floor.

"Lee Know, it is really annoying! We did this dance for about 7 hours, but because of you, we can't go home!" Hyunjin was really angry. "Also if it isn't your favourite dance, you should at least try. What will Stay think about you? Man, you're the damn main dancer!"

I got hit, directly in my heart, when he said that.We started again the same dance. I put my whole energy, which was left, in this dance, and I pushed myself to my best dance level. I was perfect in the rythm and did every dance move right. At the endpose, my vision became darker. I felt the worst dizziness, of my whole life. I couldn't controle my body anymore. I let me fall to the ground and fell unconsious.

3rd person POV:

"Okay, guys! You did well. Let's go home!" Chan was finally satisfied with their results. All of the Stray Kids members took their bags. All except of one. Lee Know. Han noticed his Hyung was still laying at the floor of the dance practice room.

"C'mon Hyung! It's time to go home." Han took Minhos bag and laid it next to him. He still laid on the floor.
"Minho?", he asked. Nothing. "Hyung?", he asked again, louder this time. No answer. Han kneeled next to him and looked at his face. His heart dropped, when he saw his eyes closed. He was in shock for a few seconds. Then he was shouting Lee Knows name with panic in his voice. He shook his buddy but Minho didn't move. The other members noticed that Han hysterically shouted Minhos name and shook him.
Chan reconized the situation and ran to Han. The other members were following. Chan turned Minho around, and started slapping his cheek softly, but there wasn't a reaction. Chan checked Minhos pulse. It was weaker than it should be.

"Changbin, get manager hyung, ppale! Felix, please call an ambulance!", Chan shouted anxious.

Changbin nodded and left. Felix called an ambulance. Two minutes later, manager Hyung and Binnie came into the room, and also kneeled next to Minho.

"How long is he unconsious now?", the manager asked worried.

"About four minutes", Han answered and tears were in his eyes.

8 minutes later, two paramedics came into the practice room.

"When did he pass out?", the older said.

"About 12 minutes ago", said Seungmin with shaky voice.

"Okay, lets move him!", they answered and took Minho at a stretcher. They moved him quickly through the hallway. At every side were Idol groups and looked at the poor unconsious boy.

Chan drove with Lee Know in the ambulance and the others were driven by the manager in the van.
Minho was unconsious the whole way to the hospital.
He was brought through the emergency room to a treatment room. The doctor was running tests.

"He has overworked himself pretty bad. That's the reason thai he passed out. Also his BP is too low and he has a little fever."

"Thank you doctor", Chan said.

"He have to stay the night so we can monitoring him, because of his a little bit weaker pulse. Also he has to rest the next week. He will wake up soon."

Chan nodded and the doctor left.

One hour later:

Minho POV:

When i opened my eyes, I was looking straight into a very bright light. I was laying at a soft underground.
It was very warm and i felt comfy. I heard a beeping sound and then i knew where i was. It was a hospital bed i'm laying in. I looked around the room. Chan were sitting at a chair and it seemed like he was thinking.

"Hyung?", i asked with a scratchy voice.

Chan looked up and smiled relieved. "You shocked us to death!",he said.

"I'm sorry, i didn't meant to scare you guys", i apologized guilty.

"Why did you do that?", he asked me.

"I don't know, i felt like the deathweight of Stray Kids", i answered honestly. Chan looked at me. He had taers in his eyes.

"You are very important for us. Without you, we aren't skz!"

"Thank you Hyung." Then he hugged me.

"You should sleep now!", the leader commanded with a smile. I smiled back and closed my eyes. After a few seconds i was in a deep sleep.

I hope you liked the chapter!!!

OMG! I was just looking at the clock, and realized it's 3 am!!! Sooo.... good night guys!😁😴

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 335 10
Straykids Oneshot stories [slow updates] [mostly Felix centric] {All trigger warnings will be displayed at the top of each story}
66.8K 1.1K 47
Just some short stories about skz. Fluff or angst (a little bit of smut) Irregular updates
18.4K 711 20
Sickfic
4.4K 51 8
stray kids imagines. smut. you know the drill. if you want other groups/members of other groups included then lmk. i take requests :)))