Beautiful Secrets and Dark Ch...

By Shy_writes_xoxo

Kira Valentine is a normal 22yr old girl finding a way through life. Or so most think. What they don't know i... More

Main Characters/Main Side Characters
What To Expect
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Seventeen

102 3 3
By Shy_writes_xoxo

Me and Khaos jolt awake as we hear our names being called through the house. Just as Khaos sits up Willow comes bursting through the door.

"Khaos-"

She stops mid sentence to take a double look at me sitting in his bed.

"It's not what it looks like." Me and Khaos both say in unison.

"Any-" she gets cut off by Maverick entering the room.
"Hey Willie, have you seen Kir-" he stops himself to also take a double look and his eyes begin to widen.
"It's not what it looks like!" Me and Khaos both say in unison before covering our face with our hands.
"Yea it better not be or trust me you won't be able to see anything for the next week." Maverick says while glaring at Khaos.

Willow clears her throat before speaking again.

"As I was saying."

She has a bit of an attitude. You can tell from the tone of her voice, almost as if she's fed up with this situation.

"Me and Maverick caught some really useful information last night."
"Sure we maybe got four hours of sleep but it was worth it." Maverick says butting into the conversation.
"Wait. What time is it?" I say after shaking my head in confusion.
"Ten in the morning. Why?" Willow says with suspicion.

My eyes go wide. I slept in Khaos's bedroom all night.

"You're joking." I say hysterically.
"They gotta be joking right?"

I slap Khaos's arm in a nervous laughter. He reaches over on the nightstand and turns on his phone. He shows me the time, 10:15 am.

"Kira why are you so concerned about it? Right now it's looking like you two slept together." Maverick says, crossing his arms before leaning against the doorway.

"Alright fine. Maybe I came into Khaos's room to discuss our plans with the whole rival gang situation. And maybe I did fall asleep on accident. But you got to understand, I haven't been in a bed in four days Mav." I say fed up with Mavericks protective habits.

"Anyways, we figured out that the leader of the Red Blaze Rapids and his brother like to hang out at this club called Kisses."

Me and Khaos's eyes light up like we were minors who just struck gold.

"Im assuming you've heard of it considering your reaction." Willow says giving us a mischievous smile.
"You could say me and Khaos have a little history there." I say with a smirk.
"Well lucky for you they're throwing a huge bash tonight at eight. I know the leader of the Red Blaze Rapids is for sure going to be there tonight. If you guys do decide to go, you're going to be looking for guy named Noah Grey. He's about 6ft on the dot maybe a little taller but not by much. He has dark brown hair and a little bit of curl at the front of his hair."
"And his brother?" Khaos asks making sure he doesn't miss a detail.
"It's highly unlikely that his brother will be showing due to him being the backup leader of the group. Even if he were to show up for some odd reason there's no need to worry because you wouldn't even be associating with him. The amount of people that's supposedly going to this club bash is wild, there's no way he would be able to spot you out. Either way I think a disguise would do."

Khaos smirks. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"
"I become an exotic danser who works at the club? Hell yeah!" I say getting up and doing a twirl.
"Oh no way in hell is she gonna be going to a club bash dressed as a stripper. Especially not with that many people around." Maverick says cutting the idea out abruptly.
"Hey, on the plus side I'm bringing back money." I say sarcastically and Khaos starts acting like he's throwing bills at me.
"I don't care no way."
"Hey Maverick, it's okay. Just think about the benefits it gives everyone. Plus she's okay with it and she'll have Khaos there to help her. If they need anything they can always give you a call." Willow says while resting her arm on his chest.

I begin to sing "Hotline Bling" from Drake and everyone but Maverick begins laughing. Maverick then lets out a sigh.

"Okay. But this doesn't mean I approve of it alright."

I rush over to Mav and give him a hug.

"Thanks Mav for not being your usual stubborn self." I say snickering.
"Hey don't make me change my mind now lil sis." He says, playfully punching me in the arm.

"You two should go get some rest. In the meantime Kira and I will figure out the plan for tonight."

Khaos had practically signaled that he didn't want them to be in the room anymore. Well at least that's what it seemed like to me. Willow and Maverick had gone out the front door. Since Maverick is in charge of watching her, she's been staying at his place a lot. Even so, she still sleeps here some time.

"You do realize I'm going to need an outfit for tonight right?" I say as we head out of the room.
"Yeah. Which is why you're lucky I have a person who can get you ready in no time." He says opening up the fridge and pouring a glass of orange juice.
"Hey will you get me some too?"

I pull out the chair at the table and take a seat.

"Yeah no problem love."

He handed me the glass he just poured.

"Do you have any cereal?"
"Are you serious right now? Who wouldn't have cereal?"

He opens up the cabinet to reveal all sorts of cereal.

"Which one do you want?"
"Look don't judge me okay. But I would like fruit loops and fruity pebbles."

He looks at me for a moment questioning if he heard what I just said correctly.

"Hey I said don't judge me alright. It's actually really good you have to try it."

Khaos hands me the boxes of cereal, milk, a bowl, and a spoon.

"Serious question Khaos. Are you a milk before cereal or a cereal before milk type of guy?" I say judging his answer hardcore.
"Cereal before milk all the way." He says while grabbing himself a bowl and spoon out of the cabinet.

I let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank goodness. Milk before cereal people are insane."

I begin to pour the right amount of fruit loops then fruity pebbles.

"Hey you're insane...ly pretty." Khaos says passing me his bowl and spoon.
"Ew. Shut up you weirdo."

He Snickers.

"So, fruity pebbles or fruit loops?"
"Make it how you make yours."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes I'm sure. If it's so good then I might as well give it a try."

I pour him the right amount of fruit loops then fruity pebbles. I add milk into mine and then his.

"Do you have strawberry drizzle?"
"You're lucky Willow made me get icecream the other day."

He passed me a huge bottle of strawberry drizzle and I drizzle it on top of the cereal. I then place one spoon in each dish.

"Ta da! The masterpiece is complete."
"Impressive impressive." Khaos says before clapping.
"I stand up and proceed to bow."

I love how goofy we are. Like don't get me wrong I still wanna slit his throat sometimes. But sometimes I just want him to hug the hell out of me and never let go.

We finish up the cereal and I convinced him to let me do the dishes. He was definitely not a happy camper but I threatened to tell his sister we kissed. He'd do just about anything to keep me quiet about what was going on between us. Well whatever that is, I don't even know myself.

Khaos had to go set up a meeting with his gang about what was going to be set in place. He said something about Ashton Rogers as he was heading out the door. I wonder what Ebony's brother has to do with anything? I hope he's safe. I hope she's safe. I haven't spoken with her in forever it seems. But with everything going on I never really had the time to.

I'm honestly still kind of tired. I debated about where I should go to sleep and I decided on Khaos's bed. I know I shouldn't be asleep in his bed while he isn't here, but I'm tired and his bed is a king size. Plus c'mon he isn't going to be home anytime soon. I plug in my phone, I haven't checked my messages in a while but honestly I haven't had the desire to. I cuddle up into his bed and I'm quickly fast asleep.

*Hours later*

Khaos Blackwell's Perspective
Im finally back from my damn meeting. Those dudes really don't know how to follow simple directions and it's aggravating. I go to the bathroom and clean myself up. I wash the blood off my knuckles. They're most likely going to end up bruising but bro deserved it. I dry my hands off and walk into my bedroom. That's when I spotted her and her natural beauty.

"Kira."
"Sweetheart wake up it's time to get ready."

There's still no response from her. I feel bad for trying to wake her up. She looks so peaceful and calm. For once she doesn't have a single thought on her mind. She's snuggled up to my favorite blanket. C'mon everyone has a favorite blanket. Damn now my bed is gonna smell like her. She has a distinct smell about her. It's sweet, like a rose mixed with vanilla. I love everything about her and that's mainly why I hate her so much. I just want her all to myself.

"Kira c'mon you gotta wake up." I say while gently shaking her.

She lets out a soft groan and turns over. Even when she's sleeping she's as stubborn as can be.

"Sweetheart wake up. C'mon don't make this difficult." I shake her once more.
"What?" She says in a sleepy voice.

Even when tired she is perfection at its finest. No one or thing could compare to the components that this girl has. She is worth everything in the world combined.

"It's time to wake up. The girl who's going to help you get ready is going to be on her way soon."
"Alright alright I'm getting up." She says before stretching and sitting up.

She checks her phone for the time, 6:03. She quickly comes to the realization that she had fallen back asleep in my bed. The beauty of her face is overwhelmed with a beautiful, bright red shade of blush. It complemented her so well yet she was so ashamed. I didn't mind her sleeping in my bed. Honestly, I could get used to it. It's almost as if she was supposed to be there. As if she was made to be mine.

"Khaos I am so sorry. I didn't plan to sleep that long." She quickly gets up out of bed and grabs her phone.

I loved the way she said my name. It rolled perfectly off her tongue. I only wanted her to be able to say it, for only she said it right.

"It's alright Kira, I really don't mind."

She let out a nervous laugh before making her way to the door.

"I'm going to get in the shower before the lady arrives."

She smiles and walked out the door. My stomach began to turn. Kira can turn something so simple into something so mind rushing. I've never experienced a feeling this bizarre before. I look into the mirror that is next to my bed and I can see myself smiling to death. See things like this make me hate her. Im Khaos Blackwell. I'm not supposed to feel things like this.

I take a seat at my desk and pull out a fresh journal just for her.

        Kira Valentine
I'll never know what I did to deserve someone as wonderful as she is. She's been here for only a few days and yet she still causes my mind to race. She makes everything better. She makes everything feel okay again. There are so many things I could say and do to her. I could spend every second of every minute, every minute of every hour, every hour of everyday, everyday of every year rambling about her. She's everything I've ever wanted. She's everything I've ever desired. She's beautiful, gorgeous, stunning, jaw dropping. I'll never forget the first time I layed my eyes upon her. Even if her intentions weren't well, her natural beauty had me speechless. The way she smiled. The way her deep brown eyes sparkled with every laugh. In five days she's caused memories that will last me a lifetime. I long for her touch. The way her soft hands feel against my bare skin. The way the softness of her lips feels against mine. I've never craved someone like I do her. Just the thought of her is enough to drive me into a mad man. If someone were to ever dare lay a finger upon her skin.. I would have their head layed out on a stick. I would go miles to protect her. I will hunt down any damn man who has the guts to believe he has a chance with my girl. My girl is pure even throughout everything. The secrets I hold from her are far from that. I fear that I do not have the ability, the power, the skill to fulfill her every desire. She is all I could ever want. I'll be damned if she ever tries to leave me.
Love,
K.B<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 4.8K 18
HIS Book Series #3: Don't have to read series in order! :) James is a twenty-eight year old ex gang leader. His gang, when he was running it, was one...
15M 434K 57
19 year old Ray gets abused by her foster parents that don't want anything to do with her. She's in her fourth year of university planning to become...
37K 963 27
He eases up and takes a deep breath, looking down. "I'm suppose to be dead, Riley. Over and over. I'm suppose to be dead. Ever since... people... fou...
141K 3.2K 46
Carter Axel Archer. Archer. The worlds most feared word. Carter is a very dominant asshole with anger issues and this raging feeling to kill everyone...