𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒔...

By aftersunenthusiast

olivia fitz was known for sleeping around, for kissing girls and guys but never committing herself to any of... More

cast
.
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘴𝘭𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘮𝘦
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰. 𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦. 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘵
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳. 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘭 𝘷𝘴 𝘥𝘤
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘹. 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘴
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯. 𝘥𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘣𝘢𝘨
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵. 𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘣𝘢𝘨
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦. 𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘯. 𝘵𝘶𝘵𝘰𝘳
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯. 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘴
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦. 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯. 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘵
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯. 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘦𝘯𝘷𝘺
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯. 𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘬𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 & 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘺 𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘦𝘴
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯. 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘳
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯. 𝘴𝘢𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱𝘴
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯. 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘧𝘦𝘶𝘥
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯. 𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘶𝘱 𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺. 𝘢 𝘸𝘦𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘨
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘦
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘰. 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦. 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘶𝘴
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳. 𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘴
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦. 𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘥
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘹. 𝘯𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘴
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯. 𝘣𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘵
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵. 𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦. 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺. 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘯𝘶𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘴
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘰. 𝘢 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘥𝘰𝘱𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦. 𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘺 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭

1.2K 56 0
By aftersunenthusiast

it's the start of the school day and olivia wants her brother to buy her donuts when she stops outside his class. aria is in there when she knocks. ezra jumps a little when he goes to open the door and olivia puts that in a little file in her mind.

"sorry for interrupting." she throws her jacket back, putting her hands in her trousers pockets.

"no, ms. montgomery was just leaving." ezra held the door open for her as she took her leave.

"this is the second time you've been alone with her, weird." olivia teased but ezra didn't seem amused, more irritated. "what do you want?" he sat down at his desk as he started taking out test papers.

"why do you always assume i want something? can't a girl just talk to her favourite brother?" she stood in front of her desk and he gave her a look that was like asking her if she was kidding.

"fine, i want money. and i want to know why haven't been seeing anyone here? if my brother is an undatable shitbag, that makes me an undatable shitbag." she held her hand out and he sighed, taking a twenty from his wallet and handing it to her. he expected her to leave but she didn't.

"you bring enough girls and guys home for the both of us." he frowned at the thought. "should i set you up with another teacher, the home ec teacher is so cute." ms. jacobs from three doors down was like a ray of sunshine, sometimes it hurt olivia to look at her for too long.

"i don't need my little sister to set me up with someone, now go off and buy a vape or whatever you teens do." ezra pointed at the door. "you're so old," olivia cringed.

"get out." he sighed and she held her hands up in surrender before walking out the door.

when english finally rolls around, olivia sits between emily and a new girl that took aria's spot. the book they're reading now is how to kill a mocking bird, a book her brother made her read when he was in his first year of college.

she's still in her seat when a note gets passed her way and mona walks into the class, late as always. "am i late?" she asks as olivia opens the note.

where's aria?
- em

"you're mona, right?" ezra asks from the front of the class and the girl nods. "yes, mr. fritz."

she transferred classes

why?

i don't know your friend, i'd love to know you though

"liv, stop passing notes." ezra says from the front of the class and she rolls her eyes before aria walks into the class and olivia frowns.

"sorry." she mumbles as aria takes her seat and the girl in the seat moves to her old spot. the two look at each other for a moment before olivia raises her hand.

"mr. fritz, can i come talk to you?"

"whatever you can ask, you can do it from your seat." he looks up at her from his desk.

"okay, how long does it take for plan b to kick in?" a few kids burst into giggles. "come to my desk please." he said and she happily got up and walked over to him.

"this isn't about plan b." she said when she reached him, crouching down next to him. "really? no way." sarcasm drips from his voice. "okay, listen to your little sister." she slaps his leg to make him shut up.

"how important is this?" he asked, leaning towards her. "more important than the time you and wes made me drink raw eggs for that liquid cleanse you were on." he sighed.

"what?"

"montgomery wants to ride you like a horse so don't spend so much time with her." she whispered and he frowned. "go to your seat."

"if you wanna catch a case that's your problem, i know a horny girl when i see one."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.8K 2K 29
" 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙧𝙪𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨 𝙞𝙨...
81K 1.1K 28
Hey, Y/N?" Ezra said. "Can I sleep with you..?" He said, and our faces both started getting red. "Not like that!" He sputtered out. "It's just that I...
11.1K 704 15
𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒| ❝ was i such a fool? ❞ in which a group of girls reunited after their best friends confirmed death. or in which a rese...
2.3M 74.1K 44
Sometimes, love happens in the weirdest places, but what Olivia didn't expect was to find it with her brothers girlfriend.