POKEMON X Reaincarnated Male...

By OMG78906

After his Demon Slayer adventure yaomi was once more was offer to reaincarnated into his favorite anime so he... More

REAINCARNATED AGAIN
I CHOOSE YOU
START OF THE SUMMER CAMP
SUMMER CAMP PART 1
SUMMER CAMP PART 2
SUMMER CAMP PART 3
SUMMER CAMP PART 4
END OF SUMMER CAMP
JOURNEY START TODAY
PEWTER CITY
TRAINING
THE WORLD SHE SAW PART 1
A/N
THE WORLD SHE SAW PART 2
DRAGON IN THE WATER
BREAK

COMING OF WINTER

347 15 0
By OMG78906

As our hero was leaving Mount moon he was stop by a person shu turn around too see a person wearing black uniform and have letter R....

Shu : (this guy is from team rocket....)

Team rocket grunt : hey you do you see something weird in this mountain....

Shu : ahhh no I didn't....

Team rocket grunt : leave this place ok and don't even come back here....

Saying this he left....

Shu : that was close....

Shu then turn to Eevee which look scared for some reason....

Shu : Eevee are you ok????

Eevee : shu they are coming he is coming....

Shu : what happened Eevee who is coming!!

Eevee : he is coming.....

Eevee was saying this again and again as it somekind of a bad memory then shu saw some light coming from the bushes when he reached he saw new fighting Marine....

Marine : Vulpix use ice beam....

Mew dodge the ice beam seeing this marine know she can't defeat mew yet....

Shu : you really think you can defeat that Pokemon....

Marine : I knew you were watching....

Marine saw eevee was scared....

Marine : what happened to your eevee....

Shu : I don't know like she is having somekind of nightmare....

Team rocket grunt : we found it!!!

Like this many team rocket grunts surrounded shu Marine and mew....

Shu : I guess it's time to show how powerful our Pokemon is....

Marine : I hate teamwork but sometimes we have to compromised....

Saying this both throw out they Pokemon shu his Charmeleon and Marine her Pidgeotto....

Then team rocket grunt throw out their Raticate and Zubat.....

Shu : I will handle Raticate you handle zubat....

Marine : that's common sense idiot....

Shu : Charmeleon use flamethrower....

Marine : Pidgeotto use air slash....

With that said both were now attacking team rocket Pokemon and mew was watching in great interest....

Shu then notice Eevee was getting scared every second....

Eevee : he is here!!!!

With that said the sky was turning black and a giant figure was upon them shu then immediately know who it was

Shu : we are f*** up....

Shadow Lugia then fires a large dark beam and a big explosion happened...

Shu and Marine was saved by mew but the black lugia was at no rest....

Team rocket grunt : it's out of control!!!!!

Team rocket grunt : call the headquarters!!!

Shadow lugia listening this fires another dark beam killing team rocket grunts and blood and organ was everywhere which seeing Eevee was becoming more scared....

Shu : no time we have to stop this or it can kill many Pokemon and innocent people here!!!!

Marine : no shit Sherlock throw all your Pokemon we have to stop it....

Shu then take out gyrados and Ivysaur Eevee was scared....

Marine take out Ivysaur and Vulpix...

Shu : mew please help us stoping him...

Mew nodded....

Shu : alright Charmeleon use dragon pulse and Ivysaur solar beam and gyrados use hyper beam!!!!

Marine : Vulpix use Aurora beam Ivysaur solar beam and Pidgeotto use hurricane!!!

Shadow lugia then look towards the Pokemon which were attacking him...

Shadow lugia : you mere insect think these attack will do something to me you fools!!!!

Lugia then fires a larger darker beam towards shu and marine seeing this mew intercept and use psychic beam to stop the shadow lugia.....

Shadow lugia : you look worthy but not enough....

With that said a firece battle start between mew and Shadow lugia.....

Shu : we have to stop it the destruction which is causing is on massive level....

Marine : attack that lugia and help mew it will slow it down....

Shu : Charmeleon use dragon dance and then dragon pulse gyrados use chilling water and Ivysaur use sludge....

Marine : Vulpix use Frost breath Pidgeotto use air slash and Ivysaur solar beam....

All the attack hit the shadow lugia but it has only little damage to it....

Shu : dang it it has only some damage to it....

Marine : we have attack it together....

Shu and marine then again attack together at the shadow lugia which causes some damage but shadow lugia was now furious....

Shadow lugia then started to form a giant dark ball of energy in his mouth but was stop when a pain hits his head....

Shadow lugia : no they can't control me again I won't let that happen!!!

Shadow lugia then started roar louder and louder which causes shu and marine to close there ears....

Shadow lugia then flew away from mew leaving the battle.....

Shu and marine then drop on the ground and mew fly to them....

Shu : Eevee what happened to you....

Eevee : shu there are coming I remember how I can change my types there are experimenting on us shu they are trying to create Pokemon.....

Shu : Eevee calm down nothing will gonna happen....

Eevee : no shu everyone life is in danger nothing will survived....

Mew then go close to eevee and started to play with her....

Eevee : mew....

Mew then touched Eevee head and Eevee fall asleep....

Shu : thanks mew....

Mew nodded and laugh a bit then heal entire forest trees were back to reshape and holes on the ground were no more....

Mew than fly away....

Marine : this was a tough situation...

Shu : what was that thing...

Marine : whatever it was may come in the future to fight us again so we have to be prepared....

Marine stands up and started to walk away....

Shu : where are you going....

Marine : to next City to heal my Pokemon I can't just sit and rest while that Pokemon is causing havoc....

Saying this Marine left and only shu and his Pokemon were left....

Shu : I guess she is right let's go guy's let's heal you up....

Shu put all his Pokemon in his pokeball and carry Eevee which was sleeping....

Shu : Eevee I don't know what happened to you in your past but I promise I will never let that happen to you again....

Saying this shu was walking away and Marine was going to next city but not noticing Mew was watching them interestingly.....

A/N : Marine is shu real life sister which also reincarnated and it is not ship ok and secondly she has psychic power like Sabrina but much powerful she also can talk to Pokemon with telekenesis and she doesn't hear what Eevee say ok plot purposes....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 335 13
Ash has just lost in the Indigo League, due to his Charizard's disobedience. As he and Pikachu are thinking things over by a lake, they are sure in f...
21K 464 18
It's been years since Ash and Greninja went their separate ways and as time went Greninja have adapted to Kalos and human life becoming a guardian of...
6.3K 106 11
(Y/n) ketchum the older brother of ash ketchum and the current champion of kanto is taking a year vacation in his journey after 7 years of travelling...
123K 2.1K 46
Let's just get to the point. You go on a Pokemon journey through Kanto region. (Ps. This is a rewrite of my old Pokemon story. I wasn't really happy...