Sbg x reader chatfic

By Br0wn1ee_

Ben x Reader VERY slow updates The school bus graveyard fandom died wtf๐Ÿ˜ญ I'm crying. The authors of the sbg... More

Characters n stuff
They said no*disappointed finger wag*โ˜๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ 
They're from our class๐Ÿ˜จ
HE'S TRYING TO KIDNAP US
You're WHAT?
Talking parrot๐Ÿฆœ๐Ÿฆœ
Tf they doing here?๐Ÿคจ
TATTOOS???
Stop.
I forgot what it's called(not a chapter)
Ily๐Ÿงโ€โ™€๏ธ
Family crisis
Idk what to name it๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ pt.1
Not a chapter
SLEEPOVER pt.2
A/N
NAILLUUUHHHHH Pt.3
ANOTHER A/N
These damn bots
Tasty๐Ÿ˜
A/N
Grocery
I'm running out of titles๐Ÿ˜–
Oh.
Lad
He missed๐Ÿ˜ž
Cold
Vroom ig
Dieing
A/N
VERY late Christmas special
A/N
Woah

Self defense ๐Ÿคบ๐Ÿคบ

675 18 9
By Br0wn1ee_

Semi chatfic chapter

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

Ppl prob think we're crazy

Long hair but no long hair🧍‍♀️is online

Y/N, Akita. My parents are teaching us self defense you wanna tag along?

I'm cumming😣😩 and shAkita is online

shAkita
Omg yezzz😍

I'm cumming😣😩
As long as I get to beat the shit out of Akita

shAkita
WELL DAMN WHAT DID I DO

I'm cumming😣😩
Nothing I just feel like beating you up

Long hair but no long hair🧍‍♀️
Omg just get over here
I doubt you need ny address

shAkita
How'd you know😰

Long hair but no long hair🧍‍♀️
Just get over here ffs

Long hair but no long hair🧍‍♀️and two others are offline

"Alright Akita, put your shoes on we're going through the window." you stood up from the floor and walked over to where your shoes were.

"Why the window?" Akita started putting her shoes on.

"For fun. Now hurry up." you said while opening your window. You climbed onto the roof and waited for Akita to climb out. Once she did, you jumped off.

"Did ya break your ankles?"

"Does it look like I did?"

Akita shrugged and just said, "Okay then." and jumped off too. "Alright let's go!"

The two of you started making your way over to Ashlyn's place. But you stopped at a nearby gas station. Both of you got slushies and nearly broke the slushy machine during the process. You goof around too much but that's okay.

With Ashlyn and the others

"Are they coming or not?"- Tyler

"They said they are just be patient."- Ashlyn

"Ashlyn, it's been over 40 minutes.."-Taylor

"Hey maybe they died lol!"- Aiden

"Aiden that won't really be funny if they did-"- Taylor

Back with you and Akita

"We almost there yet?"

"Yeah, look." Akita pointed up ahead at the others sitting on Ashlyn's front porch.

"Oh. Quick throw the evidence away-" you turned and threw your slushy far down the street. Akita climbed the nearby tree and put it on a branch.

"All done." she gave you a thumbs up.

"Alright. Hey guyss!" you yelled over to them while waving your hand in the air. Tyler yelled back at you asking what took you so long to get here.

"We live far." you lied. You and Akita were neighbors and Ashlyn's house was only 2 blocks away from your place.

"Uh huh, let's just go. My parents are already waiting in the graveyard." Ashlyn sighed and started walking back to the graveyard.

"Graveyard? As in cemetery gravyard?" Akita whispered to you and you just shrugged.

(Time skippiii)

Sooo Ashlyn's dad ended up tripping Tyler.

"Ouch." Ashlyn cringed. You just laughed and so did Akita.

"Make sure to keep your legs in check." Mr. Banner helped him off the ground. "Alright Logan, you're up next." Logan sighed and started to slowly walk over to him.

"That was funny." you said. Tyler glared at you.

"Your dads brutal."

"No one in the real world would take it easy on us, so he isn't going to either."

"Is it to late to run awa-" Akita was cut off by a loud thud. The four of you turned to see Ashlyn's mom holding Ben's arm. Ben was on the floor. "DAYUM! Guess he didn't keep his legs in check."

"I might be more scared of your mom." Tyler said.

"Okay, how about we stop here for today?" Mrs. Banner stretched.

"Okay!" Akita gave her a thumbs up.

"Safe..." Logan let out a relieved sigh. His relief was easily replaced with shock as Mr. Banner held him im a choke hold.

"Don't let your gaurd down." You sweat dropped because Logan looked dead. Poor guy wasn't moving at all...

"Zamn.." you muttered and looked away. You kinda zoned out but started to pay attention again when you heard the word 'midterms'. Akita groaned and so did you.

"I forgor about that." she sighed.

"Forgor?"-Aiden

"Yeah, forgor."-You

"I like that word, it's silly."- Aiden

"Anyway!" Akita walked next to you.

"That was a great midterms joke." You all looked at Aiden. Except for Logan of course.

"It wasn't a joke idiot- They're next week."

Suddenly, Ashlyn stood up from her spot and started walking somewhere.

"Huh- Ashlyn?"

"Das werd." Akita said.

"Yeppo." you watched as Tyler and Aiden followed her. "What are they, her gaurd dogs?"

"Probably Aiden, but who knows." Akita shrugged. "Anyways, me and Y/N are gonna head home. Cya tomorrow!" You and Akita waved at them before leaving.

(Mini time skip)

shAkita

Y'knoww
Tyler was kinda hot ngl😍

OMG IKRR??
I EVEN TOOK A PIC🤭

UJSH

You took a screenshot

You take photos from the best angles girl😭

HAHRH
ANYWHO
See you in the hell apocalypse world🥰

Oh shit I forgot about that😭

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

I will probably like 2 chapters a day sooo😋
EDITED Jan 10 2024

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 11.6K 9
Michael and Emma -- best friends forever... Until the two friends crossed the platonic barrier and became intimate. Fast forward five years, and th...
79.1K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
8.4K 317 6
The sequel to the mask of the Raven Y/n has to come to terms with the fact that they may never see their home again, but with a plethora of things to...
27.8K 613 27
Sal x fem reader [completed but under editing] Y/n can't sleep, like at all. No it's not insomnia, sleep paralysis, or some other shit. No, it's some...