Con Queen [Bonten x Fem!Reade...

By JK--47

A young girl named Y/N Agataki, the bastard daughter of a large crime lord in Japan. Playing and betting like... More

~Agataki Y/N~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 3

641 29 29
By JK--47

2nd POV:

The man took your hand, and you followed begrudgingly out to the dance floor.

“Ran Haitani, by the way.”

“Huh?” you looked up at him, as he smiled down at your puzzled face.

“My name? Is Ran Haitani.” he repeated, enjoying the look on your little cute face.

You hummed in acknowledgement, and looked forward again. You had made it out to the dance floor, as Ran roughly pulled you to his chest, holding your intertwined hands out. His arm slithered around your waist, as he pulled your faces closer.

You began dancing with him, as other couples made their way to the dance floor.

“Normally, when someone introduces themselves, you would do it back.” he said, his voice low so only you could hear.

“Interesting.” you said. You kept a straight face, staring him dead in the eye, seeing his smirk drop to a pouty face.

‘He looks like a kicked puppy.’ You thought.

You both glided effortlessly over the dancefloor, not noticing the eyes piercing into your back.

“You’re a pretty good dancer.” Ran said.

You looked up at him, studying his face.

“What is your end goal? What are you to gain from dancing with me?” you asked, perplexed by his possible motive.

“Do I need to have a reason to dance with a pretty lady?” he asked, bringing you closer to him, his lips inches from yours.

“If it's a pretty lady you want, why do you not dance with Kanna?” you asked, pulling slightly away.

Ran gagged.

“If I wanted to dance with a thirsty whore, I would have done so already.” he said, as you noticed the disdain in his voice.

You threw your head back, letting out a genuine laugh, enjoying the fact that not everyone likes your sister.

3rd POV:

While Y/N waswere busy laughing, Ran stared at her. He doesn't know why, but hearing her laugh, seeing her joy, made him feel nice. He couldn't describe it, he just liked it.

He liked it a lot.

༺✧༻

2nd POV:

After you danced with Ram or whatever his name was, you were planning on heading up to your room, feet throbbing from your choice of shoes.

'Damn heels.' You thought. You always promised yourself you would never wear them again, but you always would.

'They are shiny and pretty though.' You thought, comical tears running down your face.

You walked toward the stairs, overhearing some conversation between two shady looking men.

"Yeah, they're definitely here. Look at 'em all, dressed up and shit." 

'Everyone is dressed up, detective douchebag, it's a party.' You thought.

"Apparently, the white haired one has all the money." The younger man cackled.

"You distract him with a game, I'll git his pockets. It'll be even better if ya win." They both laughed.

'How stupid do they have to be in order to announce their plans this loud? Or maybe they're just morons.' You decided on the latter as you followed both men at a distance.

Yes, your bed calling was enticing, but this was far too interesting. You talked behind them until you saw them approach a familiar figure surrounded by rich looking men. You watched as one of the men talked to him, inviting him to a game of blackJack. The white haired man smiled and followed as they sat at the table.

You watched from afar as the game played on, the white haired gentleman doing quite well. 

That was until you watched the man from before walk by, and successfully take a wallet from his back pocket. 

'Wow. He actually pulled it off.' You thought. 

'White haired Rapunzel is an idiot for not noticing tho.' You quickly followed the pickpocketer, watching as he glanced inside the wallet, pulled a 10,000 yen bill, then he slid the wallet into his back pocket. 

'You have got to be kidding me.' You shook your head at the idiocy surrounding you.

You approached the man as he went to the Blue Bar, and you quickly snatched the wallet right back.

You strolled back to the BlackJack table, to find not only Rapunzel looking around the table, but the pink haired man, along with Ram and his brother.

You avoided the brothers as best you can, walking toward the white haired man. He was on a phone call, obviously stressed.

The wallet, you presumed. He glanced up at you as you neared with a smile.

"Is this what you might be searching for?" You asked coyly, holding the thick wallet between your fingers.

His eyes went wide, then he stared at you.

"Where did you get this?" He asked, his voice deep and demanding. He hung up his phone, turning to you.

'Christ almighty, that voice!' You thought.

"I watched someone swipe it from you, I couldn't just let a handsome man such as yourself be robbed."

"How can I trust you're telling the truth?" He chuckled at you, taking the wallet from your hand.

"Well, I'm just little ol me who returned your wallet. I could've kept it y'know." You said.

He shuffled through the wallet.

"10,000 yen is missing." He said, glancing up at you with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, consider it a fee for returning your wallet." You said innocently. He let out a laugh, as you began walking away. 

What you didn't know, was he kept his eyes on you, up until you were out of sight. 

3rd POV:

"Was that the mystery girl from before?" Rindou asked Kokonoi, watching the girl walk away as well. 

"Yeah," Kokonoi said, chuckling under his breath as he looked down at his wallet. "She's a fun one."

Just then, Ran and Sanzu strutted toward them, Ran smiling watching Y/N's silhouette get lost in the crowd.

"You could'a told us you found your fucking wallet. I can't believe you were stupid enough to lose it." Sanzu sneered, annoyed they'd taken the last 15 minutes looking for it. 

Koko ignored him, Y/N's gorgeous smile still fresh in his mind. 

༺✧༻

2nd POV:

You finally reached your bedroom, glancing over to see your bed completely taken up by the giant balls of fur.

You let out a breathy chuckle, stripping out of your dress and hopping into the shower. The water hitting your head and running down your shoulders.

While scrubbing your body with soap, you recalled the entire night, all events with the mysterious flirty, and yet dangerous men. 

'Those guys…'

'...Were idiots.' You laughed to yourself, turning off the water and changing to comfortable PJ'S, and shoving your dogs aside to sleep in between them.

You fell into a peaceful slumber, not knowing what trap you had just fallen into.

A/N: Heyo! Sorry for taking so long, one of my dogs escaped the backyard and went missing for a week, I was an emotional wreck 😅 
He's okay now tho (don't ask how this fat mf can outrun me, I have no idea) 👇

Dog aside, I hope you enjoyed! 👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289 16 7
-you're the little sister of the Haitani brothers -after your parents died you were taken to an Orphanage same as your brother but in a differen...
133K 4.2K 40
Bonten Trio x Fem Readers TW: Violence / Smvt / Mature / Drugs / Profanities / Sexual violence etc. [read at your own risk] Two new transfer student...
261K 11.1K 63
When y/n has an accidental run-in with the infamous Ran Haitani at the fair, she has a hard time trying to get rid of him. Y/n is a kind, sweet, gent...
244K 10.3K 49
âť—English isn't my mother language âť—+17 âť—messy Grammar âť—Violence âť—Y/N !BOTTOM! âť—Old book( cringe) "Perfect Timing" Y/N looked at his wristwatch and...