Royal Hearts Trolls Cooper X...

By destinycopley134

Alexis is a girl with extraordinary powers. Alexis has never allowed anyone into her life or really trusted a... More

Alexis Troll Form
Alexis Wolf Form
Meeting Alexis
The Castle
In Town
First Warning
Leaving The Village
The Country Trolls
The Royal Family Of Funk
Vibe City
Final Battle For Music
Harmony
Tender Loving Care

Saving The Trolls

173 4 0
By destinycopley134

"Let go of me!" Alexis shouts as the female Bergen ties her up in the hallway before putting a muzzle on her.

"There now. You won't be going anywhere for a while. The prince will surely be pleased with you." The Bergen says as she walks off while Alexis tries to get loose with no avail.

*Timeskip*

Soon after Alexis get while still having the muzzle on and begins running down the hall she spots the trolls near a tower outside through a window and quickly makes her way over.

"Alexis you're okay." Poppy says as she sees Alexis.

"Mhmmf. Hem hmim ming mmff mf mmm( get this thing off of me)." Alexis says as she tries to get the muzzle off to speak properly and is unable to before Branch gets the muzzle off.

"That's better. Thank you. Coward of a Bergen for putting that contraption on me. Are you all okay?" Alexis asks.

"Glad to see you're okay miss furry." Branch says as Alexis looks at him noticing he is no longer grey but blue now.

"Whoa. Branch you look different. You look good." Alexis says shocked.

"Alexis shrink down. We're getting out of here." Poppy says.

"You want me to go with you?" Alexis asks.

"Yeah. You're our friend now come on." Poppy say as the trolls get moving as Alexis shrinks down to her smaller wolf form and begins running with them.

*Timeskip*

"Come on hurry. Everybody hurry. No troll left behind." Poppy says as she, Alexis, and Branch get everyone down the hole in the troll tree.

"Poppy?" Branch asks as he sees Poppy looking back towards the castle.

"What are you doing Poppy? Let's go." Alexis says.

"Bridget just ruined her life to save ours. It's not right! She deserves to be happy as much as we do. They all do." Poppy says.

"Tell me you're not thinking of doing what I think you're thinking." Alexis says.

"She is." Branch says.

*Timeskip*

The group then bust through a window as the Bergens are surrounding Bridget and quickly land on her head and grow their hair to form colorful hair as they show the Bergens she is Lady Glittersparkles as king Gristle gasps upon seeing this.

"Lady Glittersparkles? But how? Why? Why did you do this?" King Gristle asks as Bridget places the trolls on the table.

"Because she didn't think you would want someone like her." Poppy says as king Gristle looks at her.

"I mean hello. Is it me you're looking for? I don't think so." Bridget says sadly as king Gristle looks at her.

"Guards finish her!" A Bergern says as she gestures to Bridget causing the guards to start going towards Bridget.

"Back off!" Alexis says as she quickly shifts to her larger wolf form and gets in front of Bridget growling and snapping.

"Wait! King Gristle when you were with Bridget you were feeling something weren't you?" Poppy asks as king Gristle and Bridget look at Poppy.

"Yeah I was. I just thought it was too much pizza." King Gristle says.

"Me too." Bridget says as she nods in agreement with king Gristle while the two look at each other.

"That feeling? That was true happiness." Poppy says as the Bergens gasp.

"But you have to be a troll to be happy. Everyone knows that. Don't you?" A Bergen asks.

"But king Gristle's never eaten a troll in his life right?" Poppy asks.

"No I haven't. Yet here I am. My belly empty and my heart full." King Gristle says happily as he smiles and places a rolling rink shoe on Bridget's foot as the Bergens talk among themselves.

"Don't listen to her! There's only one way to be happy. My way! With me in charge I'll serve every troll every day of the year. With me as queen all of life will be a never ending feast of happiness." A female Bergen says as she pushes Alexis and Bridget aside before grabbing branch and trying to force the king to eat him before Poppy then saves him.

"Happiness isn't something you put inside! It's already there. Sometimes you just need someone to help find it." Poppy says as she looks at the Bergens.

"Can I really be happy?" A Bergen asks as other Bergens begin to ask the same thing.

"Of course! It's inside all of you! It's inside all of us! And I don't think it. A feel it." Poppy says as the trolls begin singing and make peace with the Bergens while poppy becomes queen of the trolls.

*Timeskip*

"It feels so good to be home." Poppy says as Alexis walks with her and the other trolls around the village.

"Yeah well glad to see you guys are okay. Just wanted to make sure you guys got back here in one piece. Anyways I'll be heading out now." Alexis says as she begins to walk off.

"Wait Alexis! Why don't you stay in the village with us?" Poppy asks as Alexis stops and looks at her.

"Queen Poppy you do remember she is a wolf right?" A troll asks.

"Actually I'm not completely wolf. I hid this side of me to avoid being eaten by Bergens." Alexis says as she shifts to troll form and smiles slightly.

"Wow. Now I can see why Poppy said we look similar. We look almost exactly alike! Well apart from your coloring and you're a girl." Cooper says happily as Alexis smiles at him.

"So Alexis will you stay? Come on it'll be fun and you'll have a place to live instead of just traveling." Poppy says.

"I guess I can stay for a while and see how things go." Alexis says.

"Alright! Come on everyone let's celebrate for our new friends!" Poppy shouts happily.

*Timeskip*

"This looks like a decent spot. Should be peacefully for a while." Alexis says as she is out walking in wolf form before stopping at a lake and shifting to troll form before she begins dancing and singing.

*Watch the Roadside Romeo Rooftop Romance video but skip to 0:30 to get closer to the dancing scene. Stop the video before Romeo dances with Layla who's the white dog*

Alexis soon quickly stops dancing as she sees Cooper watching her.

"Wow. Alexis I didn't know you could dance and sing like that." Cooper says impressed.

"Well I am a troll." Alexis says as she smiles.

"I just meant I never seen someone dance and sing so good. You dance beautifully and you sounded like an angel." Cooper says happily.

"Thank you. I've heard you sing and seen you dance before. You're not bad yourself. So how long have you been standing there?" Alexis asks curiously as Cooper smiles sheepishly.

"For a little while now. Sorry I didn't mean to invade your privacy. I just saw you leave and wanted to come check on you. You know? To make sure you were okay." Cooper says as Alexis smiles softly.

"Really? Never really had someone apart from my adoptive parents being concerned like that. Hey you wanna maybe dance with me?" Alexis asks as Cooper looks at her nervously.

"I'm not sure I could match your steps. I've never danced like that before." Cooper says as Alexis goes over to him.

"Don't worry about the steps. Here just follow my lead. It's okay if you step on my feet. Heavens know I did it to my adoptive dad enough when I was still little." Alexis says reassuringly.

"Okay then." Cooper says as he smiles and behind dancing with Alexis.

*Okay now resume the video*

"And you said you weren't sure if you could keep up. I'd say you're one of my only dancing partners who were able to keep up." Alexis says as Cooper smiles at her.

"So uh why did you come out here anyway?" Cooper asks as Alexis looks at him.

"To think really." Alexis says as Cooper looks at her curiously.

"Thinking about leaving instead of staying?" Cooper asks.

"Listen Cooper I would like to stay here. But I'm not sure if everyone wants me to. Some of the trolls still look at me weirdly when I shift to wolf form." Alexis says as she looks down.

"Well I want you here." Cooper says as Alexis looks up at him.

"You do? Why? I'm so different." Alexis says.

"And? Different is a good. Besides I like listening to you sing and you telling me stories about your travels. You're different from everyone here but so am I. I honestly don't feel so out of place when I'm around you." Cooper says.

"Weirdly enough I feel the same about you. You don't make me self conscious about my defects." Alexis says.

"Nothing about you is a defect. I think they're just beautiful gifts. So will you at least try to stay?" Cooper asks.

"Sure cooper I'll stay. But I don't know where I'm going to sleep. I've been sleeping in the woods just outside of town and if I am going to stay I will need some here to sleep." Alexis says as she smiles.

"You can stay with me!" Cooper says as he smiles brightly.

"Are you sure? And by that I mean are you sure you wanna put up with me? I can be difficult to get on with sometimes." Alexis says.

"So can I but I don't care. Besides you're my friend. If I can see you happy then I'm happy." Cooper says.

"You certainly have a way of looking at things. I admire that. Alright I'll take you up on your offer." Alexis says as she smiles softly.

"Great! Come on. Let's go get you settled in." Cooper says as he begins to walk off happily as Alexis shakes her head and smiles at him.

"I don't know what I got myself into but I don't think I'll be complaining anytime soon." Alexis thinks to herself as she runs to catch up to Cooper.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 46 22
Alexis is a girl with extraordinary powers. Alexis has never allowed anyone into her life or really trusted anyone. Alexis is a very beautiful girl w...
3.9K 55 12
PT 1. Alexis is a girl born with extraordinary powers. When she is left without a family and home what will happen when she meets the Kiss band? What...
4.4K 37 26
Alexis was always gifted ever since her birth. For Alexis her life has never been easy. Always running from different places due to her not being acc...
3.4K 57 14
Alexis was always gifted ever since her birth. For Alexis her life has never been easy. Always running from different places due to her not being acc...