CHAPTAIN GEMINI

By imalogus2004

Gemini Norawit Titicharoenrak is a highest and powerful ship captain who is 30 years old. His fiancée is Four... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 8
WRITER'S NOTE.
CHAPTER 9

CHAPTER 7

1.4K 71 0
By imalogus2004

GEMINI :

"Please go Gemini....I don"t want to bother you......And you don't have to be worry about me. Because my mom and your mom are here for taking care of me. So don"t worry Gemini...." When he saying that words, his mom was looking and him and me.

"Gemini ! Its okay for us if you going back or not. We can understand about Gemini son"s situation. But please before going let"s go our accommodation and drink a coffee." She was saying happily and snugged Fourth again.

*****

"Ohhh My Fourth son is came !"  When we entering our accommodation my mom ran to him and hugged him touching his back and back head.

"Oh.....Son............I missed you so much.......I was so happy when hearing the good news." She said kissing his forehead.

"I missed you too mom !" He said as nearly as to cry and he snugged with her more. "let"s go to room now...you need get some rest." My mom and his mom taking him to room and I stayed in the living room and was thinking.

"Gemini son ! " Fourth"s mom came to me and gave me a coffee. "Drink this son.....its so cold outside...."

"I am sorry mom about what happened earlier." I said sadly and looking down. "Its okay son....I told you that I understand about your situation." She said touching my shoulder.

"But Son.... I didn"t tell about this to your mom yet."

"She will definitely blame me....I know that.....But actually I don"t want to go without him.....I can take him with me.....But mom how can I do that even knowing the situation he is in now." I kept saying my whole thoughts which I kept myself.

"I know.....I know....Son....please don"t blame yourself. She will understand you."

"I love him mom"

"I know that son !" Do you know......one day he told me that if he has a child how he care about.....He really wanted to be a mom......so I must need to tell this to you son.....you don"t have to worry about your children , because my son only teach them good thing !" 

While we talking we both laughed ,we were keep saying about Fourth.

~~~~~

"My son is just like that....." She said while smiling again wiping her smiles tears.

"Gemini........" we stopped our talk when my mom yelled my name. "Why won"t you changing cloths?.........Its nearly to evening.......Go.....Change now......" She came to the living room and sat with Fourth"s mom.

"Did Fourth fell in to sleep? She asked my mom. "Yeah.....I changed his cloths and fed him....I told Sally to stay with him" My mom added.

"Mom......."

'Why Gemini......Did something happen.......why.......what"s wrong......You scare me...." My mom kept asking me until I open my mouth to speak.

"Its not a big deal Juwel......He said that he has....."

  "No mom.....I will say" I stopped Fourth"s mom.

"Mom.......there are some works ......" I could"t  talk anymore. my mom stopped me.

"I know...I know.....You have works....You know Gemini?......You are not as same as my husband !" He cared about me and stayed with me when I were my pregnancy....."

"Juwel....listen. We can solve this talking." Fourth"s mom said.

" No Mary..........talking this is wasting our time...... I need to tell that forgive me...."

"Why you ask me to forgive you Juwel......"

"Because of my son . Mary.....I know that you cared your son so much and you gave your son to our busy family...." My mom said rudely while looking at me.  "I hope you definitely be worry about that." She added more until fourth"s mom stopped her.

"I am not worry about that, Juwel.....I am still glad about that......Because I know that Gemini loves my son so much...." She said touching my shoulder.

" Then before you going eat the dinner " My mom said standing from the sofa. " Let's cook our dinner Mary. When Fourth woke up, he need to eat. " My mom added.

" Mom.... I won't go...... I want to stay with him too..... Why don't you trying to understand me !"  My voice got loud.

"Watch your voice sound Gemini ! I won't say twice ! "

" I am sorry mom.... But why can't you... Understa..... "

" Then why can't you understand me Gemini...... You said that you take him with you.... But when he was pregnant, are you going to stay him with us...... He really needs you..... Not us..... " My mom shouted at me.

" The sea is dangerous !..... You are right mom.... I'm not even perfect If you compare me with my dad. Because I am not Perfect more than him. Maybe I thought about my child too much. Or maybe not thought too much... "

"Gemini..."

"I'll come after took a wash mom...."

I said and went to the room where Fourth is in.

*****

When I entering the room, Fourth was sleeping well. My mom has removed his cloths and wore new cloths on him.

"Excuse me sir......" Sally said and trying to get out from the room. But I stopped her.

"Sally.... Wait...."

"Yes Sir....."

"Did something tell Fourth to you?" I aske her and she thought something before telling me.

"What is it?....... I know that you know something....... Please tell me"

Before she telling me she looked at Fourth who was sleeping well.

"You know sir that I'm not in little gentleman's ages.... I really love the little gentleman.... I treat him as a son of mine............. He tell me everything about him....... When Sir kissed him, he tell me that Sir kissed him and he was happy.......

"But one day he told me that he want to make a child, but he was afraid if you won't like it. But I told him don't think that way..... But he thought it like that."

"One day he told me that you asked him about that. I think sir that was the day his happiest day ever. Because he cried with me when he was telling that.

When Sally telling about these things, my eyes had only looked at Fourth. I was so emotional at that time. I sat on the bed beside Fourth while Sally was keep saying.

" Little gentleman also told me about the argue between you two....."

"I'm sorry Sally what happened"

"He thinks that you do not love him anymore Sir."

" What.... But why he..... "

"Because he told me there was a girl and you love her still more than him. he said me, you have told that girl when she got pregnant, you will always be with her and take her everywhere around the world"

"But Sally.... I...."

I couldn't say anything anymore. I didn't know what to say. So I shut my mouth.

" Please Sir.... Don't think I am gossiping..... "

"You are not Sally...... Thank you for telling me. I knew you are the one who closest person to his life. That's why I asked you this. I was glad about telling me the truth "

" But sir.... Don't think about the things what he said before.... We need to think about current situation now. He's pregnant and its a normal thing these days. He can be get sad even a little thing. We must patient it all"

When she telling these, I was so thanking to her.

"Thank you so much Sally"

"You're welcome sir. Then excuse me sir." She said and get out the room.

I looked at Fourth"s face and touched his flat belly which has covered by the bedsheet.

"I'm sorry baby..... Please forgive me" I was whispered slowly. Because I was afraid that If he woke up of my voice.

And then my eyes went to the table which is beside the bed. I already knew what was that !

TO BE CONTINUED.

English is not my first language 😇. So If there had mistakes plz bear with me and forgive me na❤️. Have a nice day❤️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.5K 1K 16
A fanfic about Tinn and Gun from the Thai bl series msp(my school president) This story contains matured content please don't start reading if you do...
143K 5.7K 27
This is GeminiFourth AU. Gemini and Fourth here are adults. Gemini and Fourth are high school sweetheart and continue their love till university. Th...
87.4K 3.6K 17
"Tine .....u really want to marry me huh ..?" "Ahh yes Sarawat...." "I don't think that I can give u the happiness of being my wife cuz I already lov...
68.7K 3.2K 21
Gemini who is 24 years old is working at a bar during nighttime. At daytime, he's tutoring chemistry and physics to the student for some extra cash t...