Obsession• yan!archons x fem...

By weirdteenagerr

A Human namned y/n l/n that lived in a small town had just been rescued after an attack by The abyss. Her sav... More

Chapter 1 • the abyss attack
Chapter 2 • Venti the bard
Chapter 3 • Your friend
IMPORTANT!!🙁
Chapter 4 • Ganyu's Friends
Chapter 5 • Ganyus house
Chapter 6 • The stuggle of Breakfast
READ THIS NOTE PLEASE
Chapter 7 • Accident
Chapter 8 • Terror
Chapter 9 • Traveler
Chaper 11 • A peaceful day?
Chapter 12 • Adeptus
I HAVE A IMPORTANT QUESTION!😭
Chapter 13 • Free of Guilt
IMPORTANT❤️❤️

Chapter 10 • Start of a journey

711 16 6
By weirdteenagerr

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

You, Lumine and paimon were walking around liyue harbor chatting a bit. Lumine talked about her Journey to find the seven in hopes of them knowing anything about her brother.

Lumine was currently searching for Morax, the god of contracts.

_________________________________
Y/n pov:
_________________________________

It was a shock to hear about that had happend with lumine and her twin brother, it was heart melting that she was doing all this for her twin.

She is searching for Morax now.. isnt there some sort of gathering when people come to see morax in his dragon form or something like that? This seems like a good way to start the search of morax. Oh right its called the rite of desencion!

"Hey lumine, you want to meet the god of contracts right? Well the rite of desencion is happening in only a few hours, You should start looking for morax there, i'll come with you if you and paimon want to."

- Oh really? That great! Both me and paimon would like that, right paimon?"

- Right!" Paimon said loudly with a nod.

- Alrighty then, lets go!"

_________________________________
Timeskip to when you arrive:
________________________________

"Im kinda nervous since this is also my first time at a rite of desencion." I said to Lumine and Paimon and they looked kinda confused.

"Paimon dosent understand? How do you live in liyue and you havent been to a rite of desencion before!"

"Oh haha.. i dont actually live in liyue im currently staying with my friend Ganyu since some stuff happend to the village i lived in."

"Oh im sorry! Paimon just assumed that since you refer to the Geo archon as Morax instead of rex lapis."

Now it was my turn to have a confused expression.

"Sigh... let Paimon explain. People that live in liyue calls the geo archon rex lapis while the people outside calls him morax."

"Oh. Hehe i didnt know that.." i said with a embarassed smile.

"No worries!"

"Oh right! I almost forgot the woman standing in the center is Mrs. Ningguang of the liyue qixing! She is a very improtant person so your best shoot of talking to rex lapis is by talking to her first!"

"Oh okay i will keep that in mind!" Lumine said after having been silent for a long time.

"Oh! The rite of desencion is starting! Good thing we had enough time to get a good spot! I said feeling exitement rush through my body.

______________________________
3:rd persons pov:
______________________________

There was a short period of silence until Ningguang spoke.

"The hour is upon us." The two ladies standing next to her bowed and slowly backed away.

She started using her vision to summon Rex lapis, Glowing yellow cubes of Geo were spawning next to her as she sent them flying toward the place Rex lapis was meant to appear.

A huge yellow light came out from the summoning spot as the weather started to darken, a tornado formed and rex lapis appeared. Though not in the way the people would've thought.

Rex lapis in his dragon form, fell down crashing onto the ground. Smoke filled the air.

When the smoke had cleared everyone could see. Their archon..dead.

Ningguang immediatly ran to check if rex lapis was alive. People were whispering and they looked horrified.

"Rex lapis has been killed! Seal the exits!" Nigguang yelled she yelled in panic.

Guards ran to seal all of the possible exits.

You, Paimon and Lumine looked at eachother with schocked expressions.

"Wha.. Whats going on?!" Paimon said half yelling. "Did she just say Rex lapis is... The geo Archon... is... DEAD!?" She continued her voice getting higer for each word.

"The Millelith seems to be questioning the people who were to close!" You said.

"So the killer is amongst us.." Lumine said trying to have her voice as quiet as possible.

"Since we got very close.. arent we suspects aswell..?" You said with a worried tone.

Lumine started turning away.

"Wait where are you going?" Paimon asked.

"Im gonna escape, we cant afford to fall into their clutches." Lumine answered, whispering so that nobody would hear her.

"That might be a good idea, since you havent been in liyue before, you would be a prime suspect and since you dont have time for all that its better to run." Y/n said.

Lumine gave a small nod and paimon looked a little confused but she was starting to understand what they were about to do.

Lumine and paimon quickly ran off, unfortunatly some guards saw them and chased them down.

You couldnt really do anything to help them so you just hoped someone would help them.

(This happends btw, im to lazy to write lumines pov)
_________________________________
Y/n pov:
_________________________________

I feel bad since i can't do anything.. maybe i can find someone to help them?

But im also in trouble right now. I am a suspect of killing Rex lapis and they will no doubt question me..

Speaking of the devil a guard came up to me and started to ask questions like: "Why are you at the rite of desencion?" And "Is this your first time in liyue?"

Luckily the guard let me go as he knew i was not responsible of killing rex lapis. As i strolled through Liyue harbor i noticed familiar dark green hair colour.

"Xiao!" I yelled while running towards him.

He turned to me looking suprised and he immediatly hid something behind his back, his cheeks turned slightly pink.

( not those cheeks... i know who you are🤬)

"greetings y/n" he said still looking like a tomato.

"Did you hear?! Rex lapis has been killed!" I said judt now realising he was unaware.

Xiaos eyes widen at this information, how was this possible?!

_________________________________
Xiao pov:
_________________________________

How is it possible that Morax is dead? I saw Zhongli just a few minutes ago! Oh wait.. i get it now.

When Mr Zhongli said its time for the last contract when we parted ways he really meant it.

He has faked his own death.

Should i tell y/n..? No.. what if she starts stressing out and asks how i know that.. she does not know that Zhongli is Morax yet.

For now i should comfort y/n.. i suppose now would be a good time to give her it..

"Ahem.." i cleared my throat, i know im not great at comforting people due to my lack of empathy for humans.. but i do know everything y/n likes.

I handed her my gift. It was two bottles of perfume since i couldnt decide between her two favorite scents, i had some sweets all the way from sumeru.

I looked at her to see her expression and to my relief her eyes sparkled as she looked at my gift.
She liked it.. phew, i dont know what i would've donw if she didnt like it.

"Thank you so much Xiao! This Gift is amazing, even though you arent great at comforting in general you still manage to cheer me up!" She said with a large smile plastered on her face.

She hugged me and i could feel myself turning into a tomato. My beutiful Qingxin is hugging me!

I do not know or understand these mortal feelings but when she is in my precense i feel happy and it feels like a war has erupted in my stomach. When she is with me, it feels like my kaatic dept disappears.

I would to anything to continue feeling these feelings.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Anything.

______________________________
Authors note!

Sorry for not updating the story in a while but i was busy, but now i got summer break and that means i can focus a lot more on this story!

Anyways.. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS!! 😭❤️❤️

And if i have made a spelling error or something please comment it do i can see it!❤️

Words: 1314

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 15.5K 53
During the war in order to protect your land and it's people you used a power that would cost you your life. Only it didn't, instead you were put in...
10.9K 482 47
Kunikuzushi, a human with the blood of the Electro Archon, wishes to be different than the rest of the honored Raiden bloodline. Once he grows indepe...
303K 7.9K 48
.•° ✿ °•. -ᴅᴇᴀʀ ꜱᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ɪ'ʟʟ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ- .•° ✿ °•. Scaramouche x F! reader (Modern universe) ••• After admitting that Scaramouch...
4K 201 28
GenshinxReader Your old friend, the Traveler, awakens you to invite you to the upcoming Freedom Festival set in Mondstadt, you graciously accept and...