Honkai Star Rail (READER)

Da Nachvelici

As a trailblazer among the Astral Express, you and the crew devote your lives to exploring the cosmos searchi... Altro

Brief Intro
Table of contents
March 7th - Welcome aboard
Dan Heng - Stone wall
Sampo - Hot commodity
Qingque - You got this!
Natasha- Sick day
JingYuan - Hall of infamous jealousy
HSR X Reader - Disney world
Kafka - You will remember nothing but me
Luocha X Fem! Reader - Falling and Dreaming
Sidebar - Thank you!
Blade (reader AU) - Higher purpose
Bronya (Reader AU) - Finish Line
Welt - The only star in a vast universe
Svarog (Reader AU)- Time will tell
Himeko - Ruler of my heart AU
Dan Heng - Target Acquired (Hitman AU)
Blade - Runner (Rival AU)
Kafka - Darling (Slight NSFW)
Blade - Runner (Rival AU) Pt 2
Gepard - A flower in the sun
Bronya - End of the line PT 2
Dan Heng - Symphony (Modern AU)
Jing Yuan - Mara Struck
Caelus - Got Ghosts?
Jing Yuan - Of course, Lieutenant (Male reader)
Serval - Architect's dream
Caelus - What you've done (Yandere reader)
Welt - You can't save everyone
Stelle - Welcome to Florida
Seele - Unity comes at a Price (Bodyguard AU)
Jing Yuan - An understanding (slight NSFW)
Multi (Platonic) - Hard day's work
Blade - Warden (AU)
Luofu X Reader - Family Gathering
Sampo - Prohibition Era (NSFW)
Jing Yuan - Snowmoon
Kafka - Witch
Aeons - The Remains
Jing Yuan - Don't leave me
Blade - Hippocratic Oath
March 7th - Cute girls don't look good frozen
Bronya - Take a break
Yanqing - (Platonic) Watching you fade from view
Dan Heng - The white snake
Blade - Hippocratic Oath pt 2
Welt - Cottage in the woods
Kafka - Darling Pt 2 (NSFW)
Blade Vs Jing Yuan - To draw blood
Blade - Tyrants on Iron thrones
Lan - The beginning of the Hunt
Gepard - Captain my Captain
Nanook - The Core (NSFW)
Blade - When the end arrives
Jing Yuan - Help me out (NSFW)
Star rail X reader - Beach Ball
Blade - Tyrants on Iron Thrones Pt2
Serval - A bit of Frosting
Luocha - What's in the Coffin?
Luka - It's on
Sampo - Backseat driver
Jing Yuan - Sparrow
Welt - Living in the present tense
Blade - Sun Wukong
Dan Heng - The dragon scale
Cocolia - Aurora Borealis
Blade - Inner Conscious
Kafka - Mother
Yaoshi - Hand in Hand (Slight NSFW)
Stellaron Hunters - Road Trip
Sampo - The emissary
Jing Yuan - By reason of Insanity
Kafka Vs Blade - Me (NSFW)
Himeko - To Smile Again
Dan Heng - Dear Lunae
Dan Heng - Night visit (NSFW)
Luocha - From Heaven
Luocha - Flower shop AU
Blade - Eye to eye
Kafka - Only you~!
Gepard - Captain my Captain Pt 2 (NSFW)
Dan Feng - One who is not me

Blade - Welcome to the express, I guess?

5.4K 142 106
Da Nachvelici

He looked ridiculous, fully decked out in a costume dedicated to famous people who wanted to be immediately recognized. The dark stained glasses, white facemask- to top it all off he wore that ugly hat. Sticking out like a sore thumb, you wondered why he asked you on this date at all. 

Staring into his eyes, completely unenthusiastically as you sipped on the drink you'd bought, he sighed. 

"I don't do long distance." He huffed, crossing his arms over his chest as he lowered his brows. 

"I have a job to do- plus we still get to meet up from time to time!" You nudged his arm slightly; his furrowed brows barely moved an inch. 

"I don't do- long- distance." Leaning over the table he glared at you, "We should work together." 

Raising a brow, the sound of you slurping the last few bits of liquid from the straw filled the silent tension. Getting irritated by the noise, he smacks the cup out of your hand. "Really? That's littering." 

Silently he mocked you, repeating your criticism with a little hand-puppet gesture. You supposed he was really trying to get under your skin today, and it was working. Picking up the cup, you flung it at his face. Laughing a little once the satisfying -tap- slapped his nose. 

Blade stood to loom over you, unemotive eyes staring deeply towards you. He looked away begrudgingly before lightly holding your hand. "I don't want Elio involving you in his plan- so we should join the express." 

If you had any liquid left in your mouth it would- then and there -be spit all over his face in astonishment. Had you heard him correctly? The infamous ICP's most wanted, criminal on the run, wanted to settle down with you on the astral express...

"You're hilarious Blade." Laughing at his serious expression you swallowed a thick clump of saliva. "Oh, so you're serious." 

"We're not doing this Blade!" 

"Yes- we are." He utters stiffly, running after you as you dash away from him. You knew that the moment you brought him on board, the IPC would be notified, how could this be his master plan?!

"Stop chasing me you freak!" You begin to sob, whether he realized it or not, when he chased people with those beaty red eyes it terrified them. It terrified you! 

"We should be together- together." He retorts, gaining on you as he speeds up somehow. 

"Please!? Oh dear god- STOP!" Pleads only serve to make him more concerned about you, thinking that he needs to be near you at all times if you're this scared. "Blade, they'll arrest you." 

Stopping dead in his tracks, he suddenly began running full sprint in the opposite direction. Not understanding his thinking until he nears a police station, your jaw drops. "What is wrong with you!?!" 

Hurling yourself after him quickly, you were too late to stop him. Apprehended by IPC members as he willingly puts the cuffs over his own wrists. "There, now take me prisoner on the express." 

"Sometimes I want to divorce you." You stated, watching him remove his horribly bland disguise. 

"Means you want to marry me first." He places a stoic kiss on your cheek. It would certainly be more affectionate if he didn't have the personality of an angry cat. Irritated, you pursed your lips. 

Pushed into your custody for IPC transport, as a temporary emissary for your boyfriend who was also now your prisoner. With a hand on his arm, you took him onto the boarding dock of the express. Your expression more strained than a blind elderly person who just lost their glasses, you wanted to throw yourself over into the void of space. 

"Is this your way of joining the light or something?" You asked, lightly leaning your head on his shoulder.

"It's how I join you." 

"That's almost sweet- If you hadn't decided it for both of us!" You wanted to smack him, but you managed to find a comfortable spot to lean your head. Whether you realized it or not, this was what he wanted. To be consistently in your embrace rather than chasing after you every other planet just to steal a glance. 

Once the doors opened you sighed, guiding him into the express with a stoic look on your face. Immediately everyone on board became defensive, raising their weapons and getting en garde. 

"As part of the IPC, per request transfer number 22341442, we will be escorting 'Blade' on the express towards a holding station for interrogation." You huffed, a defeated look as you read out the official statement.

"Absolutely not!!" 

"Y/N!?" 

Most of all, the most astounding reaction was Dan Heng raising his cloud lance towards Blade's throat. With a cheeky grin you grabbed the tip and lowered it. Standing between him and Blade as the both of them stared one another down with a mysterious animosity. 

March began to look both of you up and down, raising a suspicious brow towards you. 'You two?' Reading her thoughts, you nodded. Her shocked expression quickly turned to a smug laugh. 'So you like bad boys-'

"Alright, I'll go put this horrible criminal somewhere that is definitely not my room." 

Shoving him quickly through the train cars until you slammed him hurriedly into your room you sighed. Glaring at him over the horrible encounter. 

Lightly snapping both his wrists he snuck himself out of the cuffs. Wrapping his arms around your waist as you refused to look at his sorry mug. 

"I'm still pissed." 

His only response was to mumble lightly into your neck. Blade perched himself by the window ledge, still holding onto your waist. 

"Blade, there's no telling what the IPC has in store for you. Be on guard at all times." You worried, cupping his face as you turned to face him. 

"I like it when you worry about me." Kissing your palm as it rolled gently over his cheek, he smirked. This was where he needed to be, for the next stage in the script for Elio's grand plan. Only then could he finally get what he'd been looking for, along with the freedom to love you without demand. 

Kissing your forehead until his lips became numb, he wedged you between his chest and his arms. The peppering of his affection was sweet, mitigating your concern that he was even here in the first place. Hand slipping under your shirt, he held onto your stomach. Reaching to your neck as he pampered you with his tongue. Wanting nothing more than to feel your skin in his touch. 

"I don't want to let you go." You whisper, feeling somehow suddenly exhausted. 

"Then don't." 

Locked in his embrace throughout the night, at some point you had foolishly let him out of your sight. Falling asleep as he wandered around the express, looking for something. Careful not to make a single noise, his footsteps became light like air. "Let's get this over with." 

Scornful cerulean eyes hurled daggers at the dangerous stranger- who may not have been so distant as he appeared. 

--x--

Watching the train depart from the station, the Stellaron hunters began the next phase in their grand scheme. 

"Shouldn't we get him off the train?" Silver Wolf sighed, her shrill nasally voice induced with a hint of sarcasm. 

"He needs to fulfill the plan. Possibly to get his fill of affection too." 

"Maybe he'll stop being such an emo cocksuc-"

Stopped by Kafka placing a finger to her lips, the both of them walked off the platform. 

"We pick him up just before they send him into high-max." Kafka instructs, waving her fingers in the air to signal Silver she was heading off. 

"Just a bit of my signature on this waste bucket. This game is getting fun!" Silver shakes a can of spray-code. Ready to mark this sorry world with the color of her new high score!

---X---

A/N: I'm a bit late, but good luck to all my Silver Wolf fans! (I can't really do a chapter on her because it's a bit awkward to write. Even if she's a technical adult she can't even stand above the Luofu clerk desk   \(T v T)/. )

Thank you for reading!!

[Shameless I know- another book plug! If you want more Blade content- I just released a new modern AU hero book called 'Kill your heroes'. A plot-based, character driven narrative.]

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

99.7K 1.9K 38
This is a Honkai star rail Yandere oneshot book ⚠️!I dont own any of the art in this book unless stated otherwise!⚠️ This will only include Female ch...
29.3K 684 10
A young man wakes up in a space station, with no memories, and the only thing he knows is his name, a woman and a Driver. Male reader x Harem
12.7K 370 8
In an attempt to patch up the relationship between him and his little sister, Y/N convinces her to join him on a journey to another dimension. Unfort...
589 12 2
Day 2,4, and 5 of DanStelleWeek2023 prompts combined and born this one-shot story. Stelle was the ever-so-bright Trailblazer, she was the star of the...