Psychopath's Love | Taekook

By deddinosaur204

[Volume 1] Unknown: I kill people. Jungkook: So do I, with my cuteness ;) When an average city boy Jungkook t... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
midnight thoughts :)
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49

18

3.5K 301 59
By deddinosaur204

It's been two days since Jungkook got to knew the existence of that person in his life which has messed up by now. Jungkook couldn't concentrate on anything, he that day slept with his mom. After knowing someone was watching him in his room, he couldn't dare to step inside his room.

Jungkook searched every single corner of his parent's room, trying his best to spot a certain object. But he couldn't find it anywhere, there wasn't a single trace of that object in the room. Maybe that person isn't as scary as Jungkook thinks, maybe he's trying to scare him saying all this?

Maybe he's just a stalker. Well that's what he thought until he decided to check under the bed. Jungkook felt like the ground under his feet was snatched away when his eyes spot the certain device he was desperately searching for. His eyes immediately widened as he starts panicking.

Jungkook quickly gets himself out as he was looking at the bed in horri while taking sharp breathes. He could feel his whole body getting colder and colder. When did he managed to do all this things? But the main question was, how the hell did he managed to get inside the house, get inside this room and even set a bomb under the bed.

The mobile which was inside his pant's pocket let the man have a guess about the situation who was getting even more excited. The boy doesn't even have a clue that the more he tries to solve the problem the more he was trapping himself into the man's fist.

Jungkook's brain couldn't find out what he's supposed to do, should he tell his dad everything? He's also a great detective, he might find out who this sick bastard is and send him behind bars not knowing that he was the same person his dad was trying his best to find but still couldn't collect a single information about him.

He can't just let his mother's life be in danger, he has to do something. He has to atleast save his mother from the evil. Jungkook was about to get up as he was sitting on the floor but he could have done that, his phone starts vibrating, telling him someone was messaging him and he surely knows who that person was.

Random hot dude I messaged:
Took you long enough to find out.

Random hot dude I messaged:
I didn't even bother to put it somewhere where no one can ever find out but still you struggled this much.

Random hot dude I messaged:
Aren't you such an adorable hopeless stuff?

At first Jungkook didn't want to read the messages, he must be asking him why he didn't go to school today as well and other nonsense Jungkook wouldn't want to hear but the man was continuously sending him messages which forced him to pull put the phone to reply.

My stuff:
I'm not a damn object which belongs to a bastard like you

Random hot dude I messaged:
If it weren't you who called me by this name, I would have made sure by now that person won't gets to speak up again in his life.

Random hot dude I messaged:
But don't worry, I won't do any of this to you.

Random hot dude I messaged:
I'm a person who takes a good care of his stuff.

Random hot dude I messaged:
Apart from that I would like to let you have that tongue, it will be more useful to me than you :)

My stuff:
You're literally a fucking psychopath

Random hot dude I messaged:
I take it as a compliment and you're not the first one to say that.

Random hot dude I messaged:
How adorable of you to think you can get away from something that easily which was done by me.

My stuff:
What do you mean?

Random hot dude I messaged:
It might seem so simple to everyone but believe me it's not, it's more complicated than that.

My stuff:
I swear to god i will fucking kill you if you dare to hurt my parents

My stuff:
I will fucking kill you with my own hands

Random hot dude I messaged:
Didn't I say I would love to see you try doing that?

Random hot dude I messaged:
But I don't remember when I gave you the permission to die.

My stuff:
You do not fucking own my life

Random hot dude I messaged:
Oh how I love the fact that I do own you and your life.

Random hot dude I messaged:
Don't again think of trying to remove the bomb or anything, you might let yourself burn to death along with all the human in the house.

Random hot dude I messaged:
I settled it just like that. Do you liked it?:)

My stuff:
What the fuck do you exactly want from me?

My stuff:
Why are you doing all these to me?

My stuff:
What wrong have I done to you??

My stuff:
Or are you doing this for money huh??

My stuff:
Just tell me how much money you want i will give you

Random hot dude I messaged:
Hmm money?? Is that piece of paper that valuable to that you think it can do anything for you?

Random hot dude I messaged:
Then tell me how much money do you think you and your body are worth of so I can buy you for me?

Jungkook's face starts getting red from anger as he tightened his grasp around the gadget before he threw it on the bed which bounced on the soft mattress. He wasn't only angry but also feeling disgusted by the thought that this bastard dared to ask him how much money he is worth of do he can buy him.

Never has Jungkook ever crossed his path with someone as sick minded as him and the thought of meeting him, letting him run his hands over his body, letting him create marks on his body, he hates it. He hates every single thought of it.

Feeling disgusted that his body still has those marks which reminds him that he was touched by a psychopath, a fucking bastard who is surely mentally not stable. Jungkook's eyes shoot it's gaze at the device which vibrated once again.

Random hot dude I messaged:
Making this kind of face, are you trying to seduce me, Jungkook?

Edit: as you guys are asking if it has a happy ending, i already said in previous chapters that it will have a happy ending but ig some of you didn't check the comments or hasn't seen it so me here to inform you THAT YESSSH IT WILL HAVE A HAPPY ENDING BECUS WHY NOT????!!! SO JUST REST ASSURE AND ENJOYYYYYY

*Aggressively sending luv* bayybayyy

And ohhh🤭🤭 wait for the next chapter patiently because ~~~ *smirks smirks*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

524K 20.9K 50
**DON'T READ IF THIS IS CONTENT YOU DISLIKE SO READ THE WARNING BEFORE CONTINUING** **UNDERGOING EDITING, CHAPTER'S MARKED WITH โœ” HAVE BEEN EDITING...
1.1M 50.5K 41
Twitter taeddy sent you a message: hey bby, im horny rn ;) //completed// !!TW!!: This book is really cringy, since it was like my first Fanfiction an...
147K 9.3K 54
[Book 2 of 'HEMOPHOBIA'] Taehyung no longer fears blood, but he grew to love it. Just like his deep love for Jungkook, the criminal they call 'Bunny'...
103K 4.6K 26
โ€ขBeing watched over is not something that Jungkook finds comfortable, especially when the person is stalking him in secretโ€ข Top Taehyung Bottom Jungk...