Designation Forgotten [Murde...

Oleh ElijahKeeley

[THIS BOOK IS DISCONTINUED] In the eye of my OC, Serial Designation .-/A/Alex. A Cryo drone, A disassembly mo... Lebih Banyak

Head canons / Characters / Info
A Mishap
Potential
A Rough Start
Keep Your Mouth Shut.
A Big Boom, And a Friend stuck in a closet.
Uno: A Game where you can Wage Card War!
Uno: Interrupted
Battle in the Bunker
Chat and Travel
Learning to fly
Midnight Flight
[Not a chapter] Reason for Discontinuation

Returning.

111 5 1
Oleh ElijahKeeley

TIMEFRAME: POST EP 5

It's been about 2 weeks since N and Uzi moved in, and V moved in next after them. Though, A has been getting bugged all day by a notification to "see administrator". She knew that wouldn't be possible, but it was giving her coordinates to a location nearby.

:.-/A/Alex:

I didn't know if i could trust it but i decided the notification wasn't going away if i didn't get up. i checked to see if N, Uzi, And V were here.

"hey guys, you wanna get out of this place for a bit?"

I walked down the hall and they seemed to be in Uzi's room. i knocked on the door.

=Uzi=

"what!?"

What does she wannntttt.. we're in the middle of uno!

:.-/A/Alex:

I opened the door

"i keep getting a weird notification for some admin. you wanna come with me to get some air?"

_N_

Side note: since he's an AU Now, expect very different replies.

"sure, why not."

I placed my cards down, and stood up, dusting off my coat.

"where are you headed?"

:.-/A/Alex:

"I dunno but i have coordinates."

i pulled up them on a map, and pulled it off to the side.

=Uzi=

"and you're gonna trust random coordinates given to you by some random notification?"

I looked at her with a little attitude.

~V~

"Yeah, I'm with the purple thing on this one."

I placed down a card.

=Uzi=

"can you stop calling me that? geez."

~V~

"nope!"

:.-/A/Alex:

I crossed my arms

"you'd have a point for any other drone, but my systems are Hella guarded. probably more than yours are. so are you guys coming?"

=Uzi=

"this better be worth interrupting uno."

I placed down the cards i had in my hand.

~V~

"yeah, or i'll be upset."

:.-/A/Alex:

"you're only saying upset because you know I'll hand your ass to you, V."

~V~

"whatever."

They began to travel to the area that the coordinates had given out. they were close enough, the whole flight they were bantering, and chatting. all except for A. it just felt weird without her squad. She missed them greatly and would do anything to get them back. not just one, she wanted both of them back. they soon arrived at the area and it looked bleak.

:.-/A/Alex:

I landed, snapping out of my sorrow and focusing on the run down building that was apparently the destination. 

"this is it..?"

The tracker lead the coordinates to underneath the building.

"...Below?"

I began to follow the coordinates.

_N_

"well. we're moving already."

I followed A.

~=V and Uzi=~

"UGGGHHH!"

:.-/A/Alex:

I got to the edge of the coordinates, and it led me to a staircase that led to a secret lab under the building. i walked down the staircase.

_N_

"A? doesn't that look sketchy?...eh she's gone already."

I followed her down the dark staircase.

:.-/A/Alex:

It was a lab. and it was full of..

"my god..."

Things used to build Cryo drones, Things to build me. This wave of sorrow swept over me, as the tools that sat there for memory wiping laid on counters and oil stained trays. i felt emotions i never had remembered until this point. digital tears threatened my visor in empathy. I looked over to a chair that had a name on it, "lorelei elrod". i looked over at an operating table Then a sudden flash of memory blurred my vision. it was a scene of horror, control and empathy, as a man demanded she cut the drone's life short on the table. lorelei told him that all of his work would be useless, and every bit of time that he put into them would be gone, and the man slapped her across the face, and told her to do it. I couldn't recognize the man, but some threatening aura emitted from him. like he was hateful, and more spite-filled than a man whose lost everything from another man. 

_N_

"holy shit.."

My own trauma came back a bit, but i pushed it back when i realized A standing there, motionlessly. 

:.-/A/Alex:

I looked over at a table of documents. there was a document on my squad.. Yep, here come the digital water works. I picked it up and went through them, it read as follows: "A: assigned leader due to immense willpower and strength. has shown no mercy in testing and most efficiency in missions. X: Second in command. Seems to have a strong bond with A. Is very light hearted so we correct him many times. will kill when he is told. I: Childish and immature. Has a strong bond with A. Has to be corrected a lot of times, but will kill when she is told." My tears rolled down my cheeks as i read the documents. i missed them, i missed them so much. i just wanted to see them again and be able to see their faces. I hated how they were treated in their chambers, the constant abuse they suffered, it pained me.

"i'm sorry it was like that.."

i murmured to myself, wiping my tears.

I then felt a fourth page on the back of all of them.

"huh?"

_N_

"A, Are you okay?"

I rested a hand on her shoulder

~V~

I finally got down the stairs after looking around the upper parts of the building

"this is a pretty creepy place. What the hell happened to her?"

=Uzi=

"was about to ask that.."

:.-/A/Alex:

"i just miss my squad mates.. but.. give me a second"

I pulled up the back sheet, and read it aloud.

"Subject FR - 07.. progress has been interrupted it managed to escape it's chamber. It happened to be no problem to tranquilize and freeze in cryo drone nanites due to their fast freezing rate, and mutated freezing acid we developed from solver cells. We put it in the lower level secluded from the knowledge of the team. -Silas Adair"

I stared at it for a second

"lower level..? wait.. subject?"

I looked at the other documents laying beside a broken lamp. i picked them up and went through them until i found one that explained this. i read it aloud.

"Progress on converting solver cells into a biomechanical being is steady. once you add a reactive chemical, and place them into an incubator you get your embryo for a living biomechanical animal. though the Absolute solver cell do not contain DNA, they contain cells like any other object, organism, matter, gas, or thing in this universe. I had obtained a small tooth from a mutated drone, and began my work with solutions that would dissolve it and give it DNA."

I stared at the paper. then i turned around, thinking i was shocked until i saw V, N and Uzi.

They. looked. Horrified. 

_N_

"yeah... howsabout a biomechanical war machine?"

My eyes were widened.

"what kind of psycho made you!"

:.-/A/Alex:

"i'm asking myself the same question.."

I looked at a staircase that led to presumably the lower level.

"if it's still here, we need to destroy it."

i began to walk to it

=Uzi=

"i'm not going down there you're crazy!"

my visor glitched and i put my hand over it

:.-/A/Alex:

"you don't have to hide the fact you have that shit. and if you really want to find out whats going on with your virus you could get answers here."

I was a bit more serious about this.

~V~

"this is worse than Cyn.."

I reluctantly followed A towards the staircase.

=Uzi=

"UGH! fine! i'll go! but if something happens i'm blaming you!"

i crossed my arms and followed V, N, and A into the lower levels.

_N_

"oh boy..  all aboard the trauma train!"

:.-/A/Alex:

We soon made our way into the lower levels, it reeked of  death, but not quite. it was more like pain manifested itself into a smell. we began walking down a long corridor filled with incubators and what had small, dead biomechanical beings in them.

"jesus christ.."

=Uzi=

"oh my robo-jesus.. what kind of mad-man would do this..?"

_~V and N~_

They were silent as a mouse.

:.-/A/Alex:

We made our way to a large sealed dome, with a lever next to it.

"oh boy."

I pulled the lever and the dome began to open slowly, soon it was open and it revealed the most horrifying sight imaginable.

There was a biomechanical beast frozen solid in ice, Covered in eyes, teeth protruding out of it's mouth like they were popping out of it's gums. it had wings that were webbed, and had actual teeth as serrations for webbing. it had two tails like Uzi's but they were dragon like, and had maws the size of a car, their teeth were so jagged and messy, that they also practically melted out of their mouth. the creature had a visible ribcage, and it's skin looked like raw human flesh. not just any kind of flesh, Human. flesh, that was that gory reddish pink. it had a snake like frill that had mouths at the sides. and when They looked down, it didn't have claws, but messy jagged teeth coming out of it's.. Fingers. it had human hands.

:.-/A/Alex:

"What the hell did they make here.."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.1M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
910K 20.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
364K 13.1K 57
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
Doors open. Oleh ash

Fiksi Penggemar

546K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...