Uno: A Game where you can Wage Card War!

=Uzi=

"so you guys came all the way to my room just to play uno?"

I said as i grabbed the deck out from under my bed so my dad never steals it. i know how he is about card games.

:.-/A/Alex:

I sat down on the floor.

"yup. i haven't touched uno in years, i wanna see if i still got my flare on kicking ass."

_N_

"I'm pretty good myself, let's see how you do, Alex!"

i sat next to Alex, creating an unfinished circle.

=Uzi=

I sat down by them,  finishing said circle. I looked at N and I giggled at his words.

"Yeah, Pretty good, Like that time you drew half the deck out of spite because i gave you a draw 4 combo-d with 3 draw 2's?"

_N_ 

"we don't talk about that! I was having a bad day.."

I Looked away a bit embarrassed. of course she remembers that!

:.-/A/Alex:

"ah.. i miss this type of tension."

The best kind of tension in my opinion is the kind of competitive game tension. You never know what people will throw in there to spite others, or throw them off. Sometimes it's stuff you don't even want to hear!

"Y'know, When i was a worker, I had a Colleague in the military who was really barbaric. Human guy, don't remember his name but he always told great stories. violent ones too."

=Uzi=

"ew, Don't ruin this by telling some old lazy story like my dad does with his friends."

Ugh, i hate when My dad and the WDF sit at the table and just play cards and tell dumb stories that aren't funny.. It's dumb! why do it at all!

_N_

"I mean, I'm intrigued!"

I was reeeaallyy curious to know what this was about, her Colleague sounds really funny!

=Uzi=

"Of course you're intrigued.."

I gave them their cards.

:.-/A/Alex:

"Oh just hold your wires real quick will ya? you hear lame fake defense force stories and not actual military stories. Your dad made something and didn't own up to it, and my whole set of colleagues would shun him."

i Grabbed my cards.

"besides, Uzi is entirely right, you're not an actual defense force if you cowardly sit behind a door all day and just.. play gin rummy. kind of a mistake of something, should've never been made. it's kind of like they made to to scream for attention y'know?"

=Uzi=
"oh my god, finally, someone gets it! that's exactly my point! they're all so cowardly, and they never do anything, Ugh!"

I gripped my cards.

"the fact their numbers were faded that time N broke in was funny because it really sets expectations low! imagine you join one day and that all you do! hello?"

:.-/A/Alex:

"Just sounds god awful."

I placed down red 6.

Designation Forgotten  [Murder Drones Fanfic] [DISCONTINUED.]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें