Our Journey Of LOVE // KTH FF.

By DarkMind772

It's an Indian Fanfiction......... Y/N who is an orphan get engaged with Taehyung who belongs to a wealthy fa... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12 ~ 18+
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15 ~18+
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18~ 18+
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
New Book.....

CHAPTER 16

1.3K 40 0
By DarkMind772

After two days........

Today is Jimin and Aarya's engagement everyone is very happy and excited for it.
And about Y/N and Taehyung they both became very touchy because after there first wild night.

In jimin's room......

Jungkook: you look very handsome hyung. *Smile widely*

Jimin: *blush* thank you kook.

Taehyung: finally my soulmate is going to get engaged*hugged him* congratulations.

Jimin: thank you bro.

Taehyung: now let's go it's Geeting late...

They said and left form there house.

Time skip........

Engagement hall ........

Everyone was gathered together for engagement. Successful businessman were there to. Jimin was standing infront of hall waiting patiently for his bride.

Soon after few minutes aarya came inside along with Y/N and Priya. Both girls left the entrance and went to there beloved ones. Y/N went near Taehyung and stood besides him while he was drooling over her beauty. He peak her lips while she blushed harder.

Priya went near Jungkook and stood besides him they both pretend like bestfriends but they are more then that.
Krishnakant and his wife Rama was also present there.

Aarya waked towards jimin with a big smile on her face. Everyone was admiring the bride and groom with wide eyes.

She went near him and stood straight infront of him. He hugged her and kissed her forehead.

Jimin: you look beautiful love. *Smile*

Aaray: *blush* you too look handsome.

Jimin and Aarya's look.....

Soon they exchange there rings and everyone cheered for new soon to be couples. Everyone cheered for kiss while aarya look down shyly. Jimin pulled her by her waist with a smirk on his face. He placed his lips on her and kissed her passionately. Everyone cheered loudly

Slowly slowly everyone greet both of them and now it was Y/N and Taehyung's turn they went near them and hugged there bestfriends.

Y/N: congrats baby *hugged Aarya tightly*

Aarya: thank you baby. Btw it's not fair *angry look*

Y/N: w-what happened*confused and look towards Taehyung who was also confused*

Jimin: it's our engagement not yours how can you bet the center of attention in our engagement. *Pout* you both look like it's your engagement.

Y/N's look....

Taehyung's look....

Taehyung: *look at Y/N and smile* well it's not our fault that we are made for eachothers.

Y/N blushed after hearing his words. It's common for them to flirt freely anytime they get time.

After awhile ......

Y/N and Taehyung were sitting on table talking with eachother but Y/N noticed something and told Taehyung to look at it too.

Taehyung look in the direction where
Y/N was looking but to his strprise he to get shocked.

Taehyung: why the hell they both are holding hands together.

Y/N: don't know seriously everyone do there secret proposal secretary first Aarya and Jimin then now Priya and Jungkook.

Taehyung: it's ok baby we will teach them a lesson. *Smirk*

Y/N: what will you do. *Curious*

Taehyung: *wispered something in her ears* how is it.

Y/N: wah thats grate *impressed* love by bear. *Flying kiss*

Taehyung: love you too *wide smile*

Y/N: ok let's go....*both left*

After few hours.....

Everyone enjoyed there time couple did couple dance and single people did solo dance. It was grate time they have ever spend.

Y/N sat with her family who was sitting on a big sofa in hall. She saw Taehyung was talking on phone little far away from him and Jimin was standing besides him.

She forward her eyebrows thinking if everything is ok or not but soon sign in relief when he cut the call and sat besides her.

Y/N: *wisper* what happened??

Taehyung: *wisper* it's nothing sweetheart. *Smile*

Y/N: no tell me you were looking little angry.

Taehyung: its just our one client was ready to do a meeting tomorrow but he postpond the date till next month. Now we this deal will be pending for month.

Y/N: *hold his hand* it's ok calm down hmm. *Smile*

Taehyung: hmm now let's execute our plan. *Smirk*

Y/N: ya sure....

Taehyung: UNCLE AUNTY (Mr.jeon and Mrs.jeon) I want to tell you something.

Mr.jeon: what happened son??

Taehyung: it's just I have a really big offer for you.

Mrs.jeon: oh what is it??

Taehyung: *look at Jungkook and then again to Mr.jeon* I have a girl for Jungkook for marriage. She is my business partners daughter. You know is is really beautiful perfect for Jungkook.

Jungkook: WHAT ........

Taehyung: ya don't shout it's not like you have girlfriend*smirk* or you have ??

Jungkook: ofcourse I have and she is non other then Priya.....

He said in one breath but didn't realise that he revealed his secret. Priya gulp and look down.

All: WHAT ???

Jungkook look down nervously Priya came and stood besides him. She had tears in her eyes.

Priya: y-yess w-we love each other and soon want to get married.

Mrs.jeon: is this true kook ?? *Angry*

Jungkook: *teary eyes* y-yess mom.

Mrs.jeon: I didn't expect this from you.

Rama: me too Priya I trusted you but you broke my trust.

Priya: sorry mom...

Mr.jeon: let's give them there punishment*angry*

Jk/Priya: w-what punishment??

Mrs.jeon: you have to tolerate my dumb son forever. *Smile*

Priya: w-what

Rama: yess we were planning for your marriage but it turns out to be love marriage now.

Jk/Priya: really*surprise*

Krishnakant: yess after jimin and Aarya's weeding you will get married too.

Priya: Thank you so much dad.

Jungkook: thank you all.

Taehyung: bro you should thank me tho not others. *Cross hands*  if I didn't had said that fake marriage proposal do couldn't have confessed.

Jungkook: *shock* t-that news was fake?

Y/N: yess it was our plan. *Smile*

Priya: *hugged Y/N* thank you dii(sister) I love you so much...

Taehyung: oh hello she is my wife stay away from her. *Pulled Y/N by her waist and side hugged her*

Priya: so what she is my dii first then your wife.

Taehyung: but now she is my wife. *Smirk*

Priya rolled her eyes and everyone started talking about next month marriage.

Time skip.....

At home.......

Y/N came inside there bedroom for getting fresh up. She went infront of dressing table and started removing her jewelry. But soon she felt two strong hands wrapping around her tiney waist.

She knew who is it and continued her work. Taehyung put his chin on her neck and started kissing her neck.

Y/N: w-what are you doing

Taehyung: nothing just spending some time with my wife.

Y/N: then what we did in ceremony.

Taehyung: it was with everyone I want to spend time with you alone.

He turn her around and pulled her closer by her waist.

Taehyung: you were looking son beautiful in ceremony love I feel like to marry you again.

Y/N: you are saying this 12th time now. *Blush*

Taehyung: so what I am saying truth tho.

Y/N: ok ok it's enough let's get fresh up we have to do dinner too.

Taehyung: but first give me my kiss. *Pout*

Y/N: you are asking me for sixth time tae

Taehyung: please baby.

Y/N: but-

She was cut off by a soft pair of lips attacking her soft one. He started kissing her softly while she close her eyes and kissed him back she hold him by his collar and pulled him closer towards her.

*Knock knock*

Taehyung: *Brock the kiss* who the fuck is it??

To Be Continued.  ..  ...  ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 12.2K 61
Jk: how dare she to insult me in my office itself.... Tae: what does he thinks of himself, to shout at me infront of so many people...... Jk: would u...
52.6K 3K 19
When I learned that my parents had sold me into marriage to pay off my twin sister's debts, I was in no way surprised. They'd taken everything else...
48K 3K 61
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG...
2.5M 82.1K 67
This story is about two people, Yn & Taehyung, who gets arranged into a marriage by their families.. 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗳 𝗞𝗶𝗺 : 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗽𝗶𝗲𝗰𝗲 𝗼...