The freak. Wyatt × reader

By HeleanaTate5678

"I never fit in here." When a human, I think, is adopted by a zombie you get me. My brother Zed is the same a... More

The howl
Anti monster laws
Wyatt's POV
Werewolves!
The Seabrook freak
The library

Welcome back to Seabrook!

173 5 0
By HeleanaTate5678

Reader's Pov

Hi, I'm (Name)! I'm just a normal girl with a thick white streak in her hair. I tried hiding it but it didn't work,  that's why people call me a freak and why I'm friends with mostly zombies. I like Bree and Addison though, but my best friend is my brother Zed. 

I'm good you're brother can't be your best friend but mine is. You don't have to like your  brother and I wouldn't be his sister without him being my friend. You see, when my parents and they didn't leave me a legal guardian. So to stop me from becoming an orphan, Mr Necrodopolis took me in.

My legal name is Necrodopolis now too.

But if course when a zombie adopts a human, it goes viral. I was in the newspapers, online, everywhere. I was fine with it cause I love my life and family. But I still feel like I don't fit in here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 2.7K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
550K 17.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
411K 12.4K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
181K 9.7K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...