When Adrien Returned

By marichatangst

REUPLOADING LOL This AU takes place before the last two episodes of Season 4 (before Hawkmoth steals all the... More

Author's Note: Ah Shit, Here we go Again
Chapter 1: The Fallout
Chapter 2: Worlds Apart
Chapter 3: Adrien
Chapter 4: Ladybug
Chapter 5: Chat Noir
⚠️Chapter 6: Marinette
Chapter 7: Why Do You Smoke?
⚠️Chapter 8: Her First Time
⚠️⚠️Chapter 9: His First Time
⚠️⚠️Chapter 10 : Their First Time
⚠️ Chapter 11: Fuck me, Chaton 🖤
⚠️⚠️ Chapter 12 : Not Until You Cum, M'Lady
Chapter 13: With Love, Luka
Chapter 14: Audrey's Predictions
⚠️⚠️Chapter 15: Mine
Chapter 16 : Adrien's Coming Back
Chapter 17: I Will Soon
⚠️⚠️Chapter 18: Will Adrien Be There?
⚠️Chapter 19: Love, Marrinette
Chapter 20: The Agreste Brand
Chapter 21: Hello Stranger
Chapter 22: Ying Yang
⚠️Chapter 23: A Pill
⚠️Chapter 24 : Truth or Drink
⚠️Chapter 25: Luka or Adrien?
⚠️⚠️Chapter 26: Fuck me, Adrien 🤍
⚠️⚠️Chapter 27: I Don't Hate You, Adrien
Chapter 28: A Hug
Chapter 29: A Date
⚠️⚠️Chapter 31: Stars
⚠️Chapter 32: Gabriel
Chapter 33: The Owners
⚠️⚠️Chapter 34: Their Bathroom
⚠️⚠️Chapter 35: Their Bedroom

Chapter 30: A Drive

145 8 0
By marichatangst

"There was this one guy I hooked up with a while back... he barely made any money... but he treated me with everything he had."

"We used to hang out by walking in the streets, making out in the alleyways cause that romance was free, it was affordable for him."

"One day, he decided to take me out on a date. I was expecting a walk to Andrés or something but he really did surprised me. Instead of an expensive motorcycle like yours, he pulled up in his papa's old rusty car. It barely made it to our destination but I appreciated the efforts he put in to fix it with what little money he had. All of it was just to take me out. You know, He wore his brother's suit, you could tell cause it was a bit huge for him."

"I was shocked when he took me to the theaters. He was so adamant to pay for everything, it was honeslty very thoughtful. We snuck in snacks cause theater popcorn is expensive. It was so fun pretending to be pregnant with all the food tucked in my belly! The tickets were front row, those were the cheapest. He was so nervous making out with me in the theater even if we had made out a hundred times before. He told me no girl was ever so interested to date him which made him nervous as if he knew he'd fuck it up somehow. He was right. We ended up towing the car but the walk home was the most pleasant times I had ever spent on a date. Poor guy dropped me off safely and decided to walk by himself. He lived so afar but he went through that pain for me. He did everything he could to keep me happy, even though it was too much, even though it broke him trying. We did fall apart as he decided to go back to his country...but.."

Marinette took a pause and said, "I'm sorry for taking about my ex on our first date but what I mean to say is, I don't need to be treated so well. I don't need your luxurious gifts and gestures. This all is great and I'm genuinely grateful but, all I'm looking for is a good time with you. So don't think what you do is not enough. Don't put me on some pedestal like I did to you years ago. Dont set some bars because you can't make it special every time and that leads to only pain. Youre so worried, so anxious to make this work, you'll forget to enjoy! Just because you expect me to be treated some way, doesn't mean it should hurt you by worrying about everything and not enjoy. As long as I get to spend time with you and you are, in all your consciousness, with me, I am content. That's all I will ever ask for"

Adrien had never been on a serious date till now. All this time, he lived in a fantasy of how he'd treated his Ladybug if they ever went out. Compared to the standards he had imagined as a kid, he hadn't done much for Marinette.

Adrien spent so much of his time worrying about whether she'd like him as Adrien or not that he'd forgotten to enjoy his date.

Marinette saw the worry in his eyes, as if, she was going to leave him if things weren't perfect. Marinette just wanted him to have a good time with her, like they did ever night as Chat and Marinette.

Adrien sighed and smiled at her. He pulled her head closer and landed a kiss on her forehead. Marinette blushed. She thought he'd be pissed but then she remembered that Adrien was a true gentleman.

"Even though I'd hate to agree with you, I needed to hear that. I just want to make things right. I just don't want you to choose.... someone else over.... me.." Adrien said.

"Oh Minou! Adrien, I don't know if we're meant to be together or not. Shitty things happen to the best of couples, but all I know is... YOU are my first love. Always have been and always will. I appreciated you when you didn't do anything for me. I appreciated you when I didn't even know you, I appreciate youre existence since then. You left all of us, still I chose to understand you. I appreciate your guts to run away from your Father. And now that you're head over heals with me, doing everything you can to make things right again... do you think I'll stop appreciating you?"

Adrien was left stunned. Marinette was the most considerate person and words couldn't describe her perfection. Adrien leaned towards Marinette. Marinette expected he would kiss her but instead Adrien went for a hug. A hug was all he ever needed from Marinette. However this hug was different instead of her shoulder, his face was buried in her chest.

Marinette smiled and ran her fingers through his hair, kissing the spot on his head  that made him purr. Adrien let out a light purr and smiled with a very content heart.

The film started and Marinette got excited.

"Oh its starting!!" Marinette exclaimed.

"Marinette, is it fine it I lay on your lap and watch?" Adrien asking for consent for the smallest touch of her body was unbelievably adorable.

Marinette nodded and tried to deflate the fluffy blanket so Adrien could watch the film properly. Throughout the film, Adrien and Marinette had their drinks, ate their snacks but for the most part Marinette played with Adrien's silky soft hair while Adrien let out casual purrs he only hoped Marinette didn't notice.

As the film ended, Marinette and Adrien decided to wait till all the people in the parking had left. His fans spotting him would only create trouble. While they waited, Marinette looked up at the sky.

"I wish we could see the stars from here. All the pollution probably prevents it." Marinette said.

"Let's go, Marinette. I need to take you somewhere" Adrien said

"Another location? Don't you thinks overkill! Besides I like it here, it's so cozy and comfy."

"Well, I agree but, you'd like that place better..." Adrien smiled.

"Oooo! Well what about these blankets and stuff!" Marinette asked

"I paid one of the guys at the ticket counter to take care of it. Ill just text him now to clean it up. Don't worry Marinette! Let's go" Adrien said as he picked up Marinette again in bridal style.

"Agreste! Am I not allowed to walk?!" Marinette protested

"A princess never walks!" Adrien answered

"Princess??!" Marinette exclaimed

Adrien for sure thought his Chat side was caught.

"I thought I was your queen" mocked Marinette. She realized she almost gave it  away.

"Well you told me not to put you on a pedestal so.." Adrien said

"Wow! Never thought demoting an imaginary position would hurt me so much"

"You will be my queen again when you marry me, Marinette" Adrien smirked. Marinette flushed red. For so long she did imagine getting married to Adrien but since he left those thoughts sort of felt like a hazy memory. Hearing Adrien this adamant to make things work again made Marinette's brain break.

"You look adorable when this cat gets your tongue" Adrien mocked as he placed her on his motorcycle seat.

"You wanna drive?" Adrien asked and he sat behind her pushing her hips onto the driver's seat with his body.

"Me?! You sure?!" Marinette exclaimed. His motorcycle looked too expensive for her to pay for the repairs if she crashed.

"You can drive, can't you? So what's the harm?" Adrien asked.

"Well, if I crash, I wouldn't be able to pay for the repairs!"

"As if I'd let you crash or even pay for this" Adrien said as he leaned over her just to insert his bike keys. Marinette felt Adrien's strong body pushed against her as he rested his head on her shoulder. Adrien smirked, ever since they were kids, he loved making excuses to touch her. Reminiscing those times, Adrien leaned more than he needed.

Marinette's head was filled with Adrien's touch and cologne. Her body involuntarily arched, pushing her ass against his crotch. Adrien smiled and rested his hand on her lower abdomen pulling her more towards him.

"I love it when you go crazy because of me." Adrien whispered seductively in her ear. He pulled Marinette's hair aside and licked her sweet spot. Marinette moaned throwing her head back on Adrien's shoulder.

Adrien drew back and smirked. "I'm sorry. I forgot you said no funny business" Adrien mocked.

Marinette turned and said, "Fuck you, Adrien"

"I intend you, Marinette" Adrien laughed. Marinette loved Adrien's new bold attitude but hated how he still left her tongue tied.

Marinette puffed up her cheeks angrily and started the motorcycle. Marinette drove it slowly while Adrien was careful making sure they don't fall. Adrien place his hands next to the handles of the bike to hold them immediately if she loses control. Adrein touching her like that was a great distraction but Marinette overcame it. Once Marinette got the hang of it, Adrien left the handle and slowly made sure she's comfortable driving. He rested his hands on her hips which surprised Marinette but her concentration to not crash kept the motorcycle stable. Adrien then directed her towards the location.

Half way through Marinette slowed down to park the motorcycle.

"What happened Marinette? Why are you slowing down?" Adrien asked politely.

"I guess I'm done driving, you can take over" Marinette said.

"You didn't need to stop for that....." Adrien said. He once again leaned on her, placing his hands over hers as she held the handles of the motorcycle, he quickly accelerated.

"....only if you're comfortable us staying like this" Adrien added. Marinette was red. She nodded as she realized he just wanted an excuse to touch her.

"You can remove your hands if you want. Be as comfortable as you like, Marinette" Adrien whispered in Marinette's ears.

Marinette slowly took out her hands. She was so flustered, her body was stiff because of his touch.

Adrien left one of the handles and softly pushed Marinette on his body. "Relax Marinette, I'm not gonna bite you" he said as she got more comfortable laying on top of him.

While they drove, Marinette looked at Adrien. His fair skin, his red cheeks and his emerald green eyes. Adrien caught her stare and he simply looked at her and smiled. Marinette skipped a heart beat. She was so attracted to this guy, Marinette never understood the spell he had casted on her.

She was in love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8K 995 12
It was 8 years after Marinette and Adrien got their miraculous, and 4 years after Ladybug and Chat Noir started dating when Hawkmoth was defeated. Th...
340K 11.5K 68
A Miraculous Ladybug AU (In this AU Marinette isn't ladybug. Chat Noir and Labybug are bestfriends and he doesn't have feelings for her) UNDER EDITI...
111K 2.5K 26
Adrien had gotten into one of the biggest arguments he had ever had with his father, leading him to run from his home as his alter ego, Chat Noir. Th...
238K 5.8K 30
"What is Marinette doing?" Adrien said. This was the fifth time she rejected his invitation to hangout and she was avoiding him at school. There was...