Beautifull Eyes (Vkook fictio...

De Aneesana

Jeon Jungkook is a name of fear, a sinner, cold blooded assassin with no heart. He didn't believe in love, co... Mais

Author's Note
Glimpse of Story
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter-4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter :22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42,Part -1
Chapter 42,Part -2
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Epilogue
Announcement

Chapter 39

6K 288 52
De Aneesana

Taehyung spoke angrily with blazing red cheeks and an unwavering look on his face.

Jungkook's face turned red and the most reddened part were the tips of his ear as he gulped with difficulty.

He didn't just say that, he wants to spank him thrice!

Why the fuck it sounded and felt so erotic to him?

Cursing at himself internally. He let him go as he immediately moved towards the other side of the bed and curled into a cocooned position.

Jungkook sighed as he tried to control his blush that appeared on him for the very first time by the words of this tiger.

Standing up from the bed, he went towards the phone placed on the wall beside the door as he observed their menu that was placed beside the phone and ordered their dinner in the room.

He sat on the couch as he saw him laying there silently, not moving at all. Neither he was crying, nor he was speaking, just laying there silently.

Even though he had spanked him, it was not at all painful but rather teasing. He isn't stupid to spank him seriously, if he would've truly spanked him, he won't be able to move without wincing. The thing he did was just playful teasing.

Jungkook was deliberately avoiding him for his own sanity. Even though he has promised him, he still can't trust himself when he's around him. He's like a pure addiction.

He knew how difficult it was for him to stay away from him all this time. It was like dying every moment when he knew that he loved him so much.

It was difficult for him to control himself around him, and he didn't want to hurt him. He had promised him that he'll wait but deep down he knew he can't stay away from him, so the best thing that came in his mind was to stay away from him and home. That's why he used to come late at night to find him asleep on the settee waiting for him.

But after a few days he was awake when he came back and it stunned him. That night ignoring him was the most difficult task he has ever done in his life, and he felt awful about it.

He's not ready for him, and he will not force him.

Whenever he's near, his beast wants to claw out to claim him, but he resists with utter difficulty.

He's a type of man who always got what he wanted either by hook or crook so patience is a thing that didn't settle well with him and softness is a tune which he never knew.

Now when he's placed in a position to have patience, he finds it difficult to deal with and softness just spills out of him whenever he's talking to him.

In the past month the whole biography and geography of his life and personality has changed. He is the same cold-blooded assassin but not for him.

For Tae he wants to be the best caring and gentleman like husband he can ever be. He wants to give him every happiness of this world and universe.

The whole scenario of staying away from him was for his own safety. He loose control when he's around him, and he just wanted to keep him safe from the evils of this world and from him, who is the most danger to him.

Yesterday when he appeared in the office along with IU and Jong-suk made him shocked but nonetheless his heart warmed up at his sight.

He really didn't want to go to dinner with both of them but only Tae's soft sad voice made him want to trail along, and he went to that restaurant just for him.

When his sister dropped the honeymoon bomb on their head. He saw how his face reddened, but he didn't utter a word, so he himself tried to deny that offer but who could win against IU.

He was expecting Taehyung to deny going there but the boy didn't say a word related to honeymoon as he looked rather normal with the situation, so he didn't press further in denying.

Their food came as he opened the door and took the food. Closing the door with his foot, he placed the dish of food on the small table in front of the couch.

Sighing he went to the cocooned boy, whose beautiful honey colored long hairs were scattered around the forehead making him want to touch them.

Moving towards his side he crouched down on the floor in front of his bed, only to find him sleeping in his cute position.

Those pouty lips invited him to do sinful things, but he shook his head as he decided to let him sleep for now as he must be hell tired after a long journey.

He ate silently while clearing a few of his mails and covered the rest of the half food for him. Maybe he might wake up at night and feel hunger.

Cover the food properly. He went to the restroom and changed his clothes into a relaxing Pants only, as he groggily turned off the lights and laid beside him.

Without much of a thought, he pulled his body to him by wrapping his arm around his waist, and he shuffled a bit but then relaxed in his warmth as he covered both of them with sheets.

He slept peacefully after so many days while hugging him.

Morning came earlier than expected as Jungkook woke up first as he yawned. When he was about to flex his muscles. He felt a small form cuddling him as he crouched his head up to stare at a small tiny fist on his naked chest as Tae's head lay just above his heart.

His hair sprawled all over his forehead as he slowly caressed it, feeling its glossy smooth texture.

Unknowingly he has developed a weird fetish towards his beautiful hair as he combed his fingers in those glossy locks.

He felt so refreshed and energetic. It was such a peaceful sleep after a long time.

The caressing of his hair by his fingers went to his scalp as he slowly started massaging his scalp through his hairs and boy literally hummed in ecstasy as he snuggled more into him making him stiffened

Unconsciously he holds his hand groggily and places it in his head where he wants the massage to be done as he mumbled softly. "Here." He was still in his sleep.

Jungkook arched his brow but nonetheless did what he was told by this precious boy and soon he heard a satisfied humming which really sounded like a moan to him as he tensed but didn't stop massaging his head.

After a few seconds the boy literally slurred. "Moree." As he lightly rubbed his cheek on his chest for warmth. He hardly gulped as he closed his eyes for a brief second and then opened it again and kept massaging his scalp.

The boy was literally sleeping like a sleep deprived person. As Jungkook slowly stopped massaging his scalp.

An annoyed groan was heard from his mouth as he incoherently mumbled. "D-don't stop."

Jungkook didn't massage his head again because the boy was enjoying this treatment way too much and that to in his sleep and his actions are pure torture for his self restraining.

"Wake up Baby bear." He spoke softly as he patted his cheek. The boy literally slapped his hand away as his arm wrapped around his torso, and he snuggled more while mumbling. "Shut up." His voice is rough and cute.

Jungkook smirked softly at his shut up as he shook him a bit more to come in his senses. That did the trick as the boy immediately opened his eyes and then his hand that was hugging his torso, hesitatingly touched his skin and the next second he moved away from him as if he got thunderstruck.

His eyes wide as he faced where he's laying. His long hairs covered his forehead as they curtained his face softly making her swan-like neck to be on his display.

"Y-you are n-naked?!" He asked or rather stated in a scared voice making him smirk.

"I d-didn't remember s-sleeping on your chest." He mumbled with a jumbled face as if he's recalling last night.

"Yes, I'm naked Bear." He spoke mischievously.

Taehyung's eyes widened and his mouth went ajar. Gulping, he stuttered. "C-completely?"

"What if I say yes Bear?" He asked daringly as amusement danced in his green hawk-like eyes.

Taehyung felt his heart thudding wildly in his chest as he stood without a word from the bed and with slow calculating steps he went to the corner where their bags are placed.

He choosen clothes a tshirt and pant which he hasn't worn till now. Taking that he slowly went to the restroom all the time feeling a heated gaze on him.

His steps were slow and precautions as he didn't want the last night scene to repeat.

He locked the door as he showered. Just yesterday and last month he was ignoring him like that magnet repelling phenomenon but now he is behaving fine. Is this some sort of joke?

When he feels like it. He'll just disappear whenever he feels like it. He became normal. That's just wow.

His cheeks tinted red recalling what he had said to him last night. How could he say those spanking things to him? That just slipped his mouth in the heat of the moment. He would never do such a horrible and inappropriate thing to him. His cheeks reddened in embarrassment as he tried to think of anything else but him.

If possible his cheeks flame more knowing that he was sleeping on his naked chest all night. And in the morning those soft caresses and massage was him. What he considered a giant pillow was basically him as he snuggled into him. How much more embarrassing this can get?

After the shower, he changed into his clothes and softly dried his hairs with the towel.

His stomach grumbles as he comes out of the restroom. He slept without having dinner last night.

He heard shuffling from the corner where their bags were as Jungkook had placed them in the closet.

He felt his heated gaze on him and felt him moving towards him, and he cautiously straightened up. Holding his hand he guided him to the couch where the breakfast was placed on the table.

"Here's the breakfast Bear." He told him softly as he made him sit on the couch.

Oh, so now he's fine!

Before he could stop himself the words escaped his lips. "Have you eaten?" He asked softly.

Jungkook smiled genuinely at him as he pinched his cheek cutely like that of kids as he let go with an adorable pull and the boy hissed and rubbed his cheek as he glared daggers his way.

"No, Bear! I will eat after shower." Taehyung nodded nonetheless while rubbing his cheek.

Taehyung ate silently as he really enjoyed this bread and omelet. It was really tasty but why he ordered this, they can simply eat it in Korea as well. He should've ordered their Thai breakfast but then again, that food might have forbidden ingredients in them. Maybe that's why he ordered this.

The boy couldn't understand what literally happened in a span of one day. He goes with IU going to his office and ends up here. First he ignored him then he jumped in the pool and became all mischievous and then those awfully embarrassing spanks and in the morning he's normal again.

Like, what is this behavior? It's not funny at all to make your wife feel like this.

He had enough of his tantrums. He will confront him herself. He didn't want to spend his vacations like this. He wants to enjoy his time here but if his behavior continues, he'll probably kill him.

He sat there making her mind how to confront him. He wanted to know what's going inside that scary mind of his, and he will find out at any cost.

Slowly he observed his surroundings again for precautions as he found the dressing table, and he slowly combed her hair. His hairs were still wet, perks of having thick hair.

He slowly combed them when he heard the door being opening and his footsteps echoing in the room.

On cue there was a knock heard on their door as Jungkook went to check on it. It was IU all ready and hyped up along with a grinning Jong-suk.

"Hyung we are going out to the beachside, wanna come?" she asked happily with enthusiasm.

Jungkook smiled at her happiness as he felt presence behind him. It was Tae who was now trying to listen to their convo and a smile appeared on his face as soon as he heard the words " beach" from IU.

Jungkook saw the change of expression as he smiled and nodded at IU. IU moves in pushing past his brother as she looks at Tae's dressing. The boy was wearing a beautiful plain dress but IU had other plans for him. "Sukie, can you please bring me my bag from our room." She told her husband softly, who only nodded confused and the next thing IU was pushing Jungkook out of the room.

"Sorry Hyung, it's a besties thing. Just give us a few minutes." IU spoke softly as she literally shut the door on his face.

Jungkook stood there for a complete two minutes staring at the door. His sister is getting bold as well for shutting the door on his face. What is happening to them? He thought.

Jong-suk came back with the bag as he stared at the door starring Jungkook with a weird expression. He knocked on the door softly and IU showed her face like a child as she immediately took the bag and shut the door with a quick thank you.

"That's weird." Jong-suk mumbled with a confused face as he saw Jungkook moving towards the corridor where two four comfy sofas were placed as he sat on one. Jong-suk also went there as he sat on the other sofa.

"Do you know what they are up to?" Jong-suk asked in pure curiosity to Jungkook who gave him a serious deadly look as he motioned Jong-suk to come closer as he was about to tell him a top-notch secret. That got Jong-suk's curiosity hyped as he with widened curious eyes got closer to hear whatever Jungkook was about to tell. "I don't know."

Jungkook stated calmly and then smiled at Jong-suk's dramatic face. The poor soul thought that he's going to tell him a secret which he himself didn't know. "How can I know man?" Jungkook stated while grinning.

Jong-suk sat back with an annoyed face making Jungkook chuckle at him. He really took that seriously as if Jungkook knew.

On cue the door opened and out came IU wearingwhite frock that had a slit on one side. Her hair open with sunglasses sitting proudly on her nose. Jong-suk's jaw dropped as he eyed his gorgeous wife. Jungkook wanted to laugh at Jong-suk's expression.

Then IU moved to the side to reveal his Tae and his own eyes widened at the scene in front of him. His doll was wearing the same Color as IU's.And damn he was looking so damn hot. This was the first time he was seeing his coy wife in this dressing and it made him look like a bomb.

"Close your mouth guys. Where is your etiquette?" IU spoke mischievously as both the men immediately shut their mouths and nervously shook up.

Jong-suk went to IU as Jungkook slowly made his way to his doll which looked way more like a doll in this clothes.

Standing closer to him, he saw how he nervously held both of his hands together. He can feel his presence.

Holding his hand softly he mumbled. "How will I be able to control now?" His voice was low as he mumbled it under his breath and the boy only got to understand his whole line.

He was nervous and had written all over his face but his small complement of words apprehension can make him feel a little good but nothing came out of his mouth so decided to ask himself. "How am I looking?" He asked softly while giving a soft twirl in front of him.

He gulped as his Adam's apple bobbed up and then down. He eyed every inch of him with his hawk like eyes and twirl didn't help at all. "You're looking so damn gorgeous Bear." He mumbled huskily near her ear in his slow voice.

His cheeks turned red as a smile appeared on his face. Now he feels good and wonderful about that. It's a good start of the day

As both the couples went out of the hotel towards the beach that was just behind the hotel. The weather was so perfect, not hot nor cold, just perfect.

It was not afternoon completely as they walked to the beach. Taehyung can hear people passing by, the laughter and happiness. It felt surreal to him. He is literally in another country and on the beach currently.

It was like just the best moment for him. He felt free and good. He wished IU could elaborate his scenes, but he didn't want to disturb the girl.

First Taehyung thought that if IU is going then he can spend his time with her and enjoy but how dumb was it of him to forget that Jong-suk will also be there. Of course the girl would spend time with her husband rather than dictating scenes to Taehyung.

Taehyung without much thought blurted out. "Can y-you please elaborate me the scenery." He mumbled softly to his intimidating husband who was walking beside him. He didn't say anything so Taehyung immediately mumbled. "Only if you want to."

Then he started facing towards the side where wind was coming from. He was sure he would not speak because this man is behaving like a weird person and it started getting to his mood seriously.

"The sky is cloudy and these clouds are prettily hiding the sun away making the atmosphere a lot more cozy and beautiful." A soft smile appeared on Tae's face as he faced him with pure fascination as if he could create those images in his own world.

"Kids are running around playing with a ball and some are building sand castles while sitting next to their parents. And a woman just walked past us in her bikini, and she just winked at me." Jungkook spoke in a gasping voice, making him stiffened as he stopped moving.

First thing he shouldn't really have to explain what that girl is wearing. If he elaborated her clothing then his eyes must have checked her out.

Second thing why in the world he was even looking at that girl's face that he got to know she winked at him.

Third thing is why he's feeling like he's boiling inside.

"Take me to that girl." He faced him with vicious eyes and spoke in a strong serious voice.

Jungkoook stared at his with wide eyes and jaw dropped face. Is Jeon Taehyung jealous.

"It's alright babe." He tried to calm him but the way his face was looking malicious made an eruption of butterflies to be roaming around his heart.

"I said take me to her." He put pressure on his every word to make it clear to him how hella serious he is.

"Are you jealous babe?" He asked teasingly, earning a frown from him.

His brows scrunched together in confusion which was basically fake because from inside he was fuming. "Huh! Jealous and me!" Taehyung spoke in a pure sass tone which was a complete giveaway.

"Admit it babe. You're jealous because someone just winked at me." Jungkook tried to take out his fierceness which was clearly written all over his face.

Look, you're my husband. So it's bad that she's late because you're already taken! Where is jealousy in all this?" He stated the first two lines in pure possessiveness and the last line was like in a duh tone.

Jungkook couldn't help but laugh wholeheartedly at this cute adorable soul as he pulled both his cheeks and squished his face and then let go while laughing his heart out.

"You are such a cute Bear." He mumbled in his ear deliberately and the boy went all tomato just on his words as he immediately mumbled to divert his attention.

"Is she looking at you now?" Taehyung asked as they started walking again.

Jungkook slightly turned and yes that blond was still dying him like he's meat. "Yes, Baby bear. She's watching me with dirty eyes." He admits to him just to see his reaction.

"That bitch!" Taehyung turned in his arms as he stood on his tiptoes but still so he could reach his face, so he wrapped his arms around his neck and pulled him down a little and then.

He kissed Jungkook on the cheek!

Jungkook was jungshooked as his hands were on his tiny waist and unknowingly the tip of his ears turned red.

"Is she watching?" Taehyung asked softly as his lips were still lingering on his cheek.

Jungkook literally looked at the blonde and nonetheless she was watching as he chuckled softly seeing a frown on that blonde's face. "Yes she's watching Bear." He mumbled softly as he knew where this would go.

"Oh, I'll give her something to watch." Taehyung mumbled smirking as he kissed him on the temple and then on the high cheekbone. He moved a bit away

Is she still watching?" Taehyung asked softly, feeling his own cheeks turning crimson.

"Huh?" Jungkook mumbled confused as he was too drowned up in the situation to focus on his words.

"Is she still watching?" Taehyung asked again.

Jungkook looked and found no one there, the blond left. "She's still watching." He mumbled intentionally because in no way he wanted to end this exquisite moment.

Taehyung frowned. "What is wrong with that woman?" He mumbled to himself. He was about to kiss him on the cheek again when he felt his hold on his waist tightening as he pulled more flushed on him.

That was the moment he realized, he's lying. And he's definitely going to teach him a lesson.

He got closer to his face as if he's going to kiss but the boy bit him there slightly making him jerk away from him as he let go of him.

Taehyung smiled triumphantly knowing that his teeth must be printed on his cheek. "Why would you do that?"

Jungkook asked exaggerated as he rubbed his cheek.

Tae narrowed his eyes at him as if he's glaring. "I'm not a fool!" He exclaimed seriously.

Jungkook was stunned at his behavior. Never in his life did he thought that this coy innocent boy can be so mischievous, bold and fierce and a man who liked every bit of it.

"Where is IU and Jong-suk?" Taehyung asked after a minute or two as he prayed internally for them to be somewhere else and wishing that they had not seen his stunt which he just performed.

"They are making sand castle!" He spoke with a weird expression as he saw his sister and her husband two pure adults drowned in concentration making a sand castle like kids.

"I wanna make one too."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

30.5K 1.7K 26
A TAEKOOK DARK ROMANCE He is not surrounded by darkness, he is darkness itself. The Devil disguised as a handsome man in an impeccable black suit and...
657K 21.2K 73
Jeon Jungkook: A 26 year old rude and short tempered CEO of JK Jewels and Cars. Very ruthless with his words. His employees are absolutely terrified...
131K 6.8K 29
Jeon Jungkook, a Police Officer who is returning to his hometown after eight years to get settled and start his married life. His parents are in sear...
917K 37.4K 49
Park Jimin is a ruthless, yet well respected, Mafia leader. No one dared to cross him. Just the mention of his name left people quivering in fear. He...