Story of jeon twins ( taegguk...

By PalJaggi

hello everyone, this is my first ff this story is like alpha omega with prince like tae is a prince of unive... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
House tour of tae apartments
house tour of tae apartment pt2 and taehyung painting
taehyung painting pt2
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
sorry for late update
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
some news
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
NEWS!!!!!
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
!6k viewers!
chapter 43
chapter 44
birthday special
Chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
Chapter 48
chapter 49
!8k viewers!
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
!10k views!
chapter 53
CHAPTER 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 12

335 13 1
By PalJaggi

For y/n

For eunwoo

For bogum

Author POV
After they give all of them their bracelet.
Tae- how is it ?
Jimin- it is so pretty.
Y/n - yeah it is so pretty
Yoongi- why you bring me a cat bracelet tae?
Everyone except twins - because you are a sleep cat
Authow POV
After what they all say widden their eyes and gulp. Then they see yoongi and go back into jeon twins. They all were standing behind the jeon twins due to their safety except jimin who is standing infront of twins who is gulping and taehyung is in back of jungkook. Twins were silent seeing everyone back infront of them.
Yoongi- what have you all said? *raise his eyebrows*
Tae- *gulp*yeah that's true you have an cat face.
Author POV
Yoongi started running to them. Everyone except twins starting to running everywhere. While they have some fun and gone to sleep for tomorrow flight.
Jeon twins POV
Today was the amazing day. We had so fun with tae. It doesn't look like a friend date but it looks like real date. We just love this date. But hope it can be boyfriend one. Now we have to go to sleep.
Tae POV
I think they were thinking that they were on friends date but it is an love date. I don't made them feel like that but it is like real date only but they think friend date.now i have to do some of my work now.of my company, it will only take one hour so , i should do it now and finish my work..so i can sleep in flight too.

Author POV
After one hour,tae has finished is work and slept at 2 am and he wake up at 6 am for doing gym and making breakfast for us and pack his stuff and his important files too. And everyone wake up at 9 am and do their routine and pack their stuff and came downstairs at 10 am.
Tae- Good morning to all of you..*boxy smile*
Everyone- Good morning tae/bear/baby bear
Tae- now, let's eat breakfast, we have to go somewhere.
Jimin- one more place..
Tae- yes, now eat fast *smile*
Everyone- OK
Tae- *in mind link to yoongi* hyung,we are going to mom grave to see her.
Yoongi- *mind link to tae* but no one in this world know where is our mom grave? Only appa knows.
Tae- *mind link to yoongi* but he has told me about our mom grave. So we can meet her.
Yoongi- *mimd link to tae* ok

Author POV
Today tae has only made some pancake and cake for their breakfast only with their favorite milkshake.
Jimin- tae, where we  are going but?
Tae- to our 1st eomma grave
Jimin- but no one now where is the grave of your eomma in this world only your father
..*cut off by tae*
Tae- And i know where is her grave?*sad smile*
Jimin- then let's go

Author POV
Jimin Has told everyone where they were going. Now tae is riding the car because he only know where is her mom grave. When he stop caring. Everyone came out of the car. It is a cottage where it is looking so pretty and it is shining like an moon and it is looking like an snow white house.

Tae- hello eomma , this is your taetae. You know eomma,we have never needed you know because you know we have jin Eomma who take care of us like an real eomma. She loves us like more than anything in this world. Even if you are our real mom , i will love you but my jin Eomma has take care of me from childhood. Love you so much eomma too but i love my jin eomma more than you. I have never seen you in my life. I was just 1 months you left me in this world. But my jin eomma take care of me. *tear are coming from his eyes and everyone eyes too*
Yoongi- Eomma , we love you too but not more than jin eomma. Bye eomma, we need to go. *cry*
Author POV
After they left tae was crying nonstop but after when flight there he slept in the car and then jungkook take him to his arms and go to inside with flight. After they left to LA then after 3-4 hrs.tae wake up with a sharp pain in his head. He was on jungkook lap sleeping.
Kook- tae are you fine? *worried*
Tae- yes i am fine kookie but just head pain. *small smile*
Kook- if you want to sleep more you can sleep because 1hrs left when flight land.
Tae- ok then i accepted your offer, i will sleep for ½ hour more.
Author POV
After that he slept for ½ hrs and wake up and tae started chit chat with everyone.
Tae- hyung , everyone you go from back door, i will go from front and jiminie hyung can come with me he want but you all can't?
Yoongi- it is ok tae we understand *smile* and jimin you go with bear
Jimin - ok love *smile*
Tae- let's go now
Author POV
Everyone one left from back except vmin who came from infront because there are reporters and their fans too. Then they left and go to their car and leave to their home.
Jeon twins POV
We were thinking about tae how tae cry. We also want to breakdown into tears seeing tae crying but we stop ourselves to make us strong. We have try hard not to cry. That why we taken her to car and after some times he fall asleep in our arms and we just gone to our flight and then he was sitting on kook lap looking so cute while red face. But after he wake up I just told him to sleep more than he slept for ½ hrs more. After that we left from backdoor of airport and tae and jimin hyung was going from front door. After then we left to our house.
In jeon mansion
Mrs. Jeon- hello bunny, how was your tour in LA ?
Gguk- it is the best, true hyung? *bunny smile*
Kook - yeah ggukie it is the best tour *smile think about tae*
Mrs. Jeon - You know tae birthday is after 2 weeks , and we are Invited too because you don't have an mate
Twins - what? *surprised*
Mrs.jeon - yeah , don't be surprised. So be ready for it after 2 weeks.
Gguk- we have bring a good suit. Let's go to shopping now. *hoping like an bunny*
Kook- yeah let's go fast *same*
Mrs. Jeon - first you both eat your food then you can go.
Twins-OK eomma

*After that he eaten their food fast and then go to shopping mall for suits. They go to the Gucci and Louis vuitton shop for their suit, they do not like the items of Gucci so he left for Louis vuitton. Then he chose one suit for them and check it wearing it out*
Jungkook outfit

Jungguk outfit

Gguk- how is the outfit hyung ?
Kook- it is nice but how about mine?
Gguk- it is also nice but  excuse how is the price of both of the suit? *coldly*
Maid 1: sir, that you wear it is 1000$ and you *pointing jungkook* wear , it is 1275$.
Kook- pack this both outfit. *coldly*.
Maid1: ok sir *bow to them and take their outfit for packing *
Author POV.
Then they pay left the shop and go to jewelry shop for ring and  then go to get some gift for taehyung for his birthday.*
Jungkook ring giving it to taehyung

Jungguk ring giving it to taehyung

Jungkook gift to tae

Jungguk gift to tae

They brought all the gifts and gone to their house.
Gguk- eomma, we have bring everything.
Kook-yeah eomma. That are the gift and our outfit for his birthday. Eomma now we have to study so we are going to our study room.
Gguk- yeah eomma
Mrs.jeon - now go now and study well and i will bring your banana milkshake there.
Twins- OK eomma
*after then they put all the items in their room and gone to study room for study for exam because day after tomorrow is their exam for prince type exam.it is an easy paper for them. After some hours they finished study and come down to dining room for eating dinner.*
Gguk- eomma, what you have made?
Mrs.jeon - kimchi , bibimbap and tteokbokki and banana milkshake
Kook-thank you so much eomma for making now lets eat.
Mr. Jeon- how was your tour sons?
Twins - it is the best *bunny smile while think about tae*
Mr. Jeon - i want tell you something more son, you know that i have tell you a story but it was your last story of your life.
Twins- what do you mean appa ? *confused*
Mr. Jeon- you have live.............

To be continued............
Thanks for watching
Sorry if i post this part late.
Sorry once again, if i post late

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 2K 33
A story of kim twins who don't want anything except love from others, elder one is playful but matured too and younger is very matured and childish...
429K 15.5K 30
Kim Taehyung, an Alpha meets his mate, another Alpha, Jeon Jungkook. Little does he know, that his life is about to change for the better. (WARNING)...
51K 2.3K 41
This is the story where Jeon Jungkook... The Rare True Blood Alpha marked Kim Taehyung.. The Male omega without his consent.. After that they were ha...
58.9K 2.6K 27
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook accidentally fell into heat cycle after escaping from the research institute, where he was sold there. When he was desperat...