Because I Said So

By milaawritess

𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐮𝐬 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞, 𝐡𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐢... More

- PROLOGUE -
- TWO -
- THREE -
- FOUR -

- ONE -

180 4 0
By milaawritess

ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴs sᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ

𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄
____

𝐈𝐅 𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐃 known that mom and dad were being serious, I would have just shut the hell up and obeyed them instead of marking their words. What kind of parents ship their kid off across the country? Do I look like somebody that's capable of taking care of themselves? Do I look grown the fuck up?

I was damn near pouting the whole ride to my aunt's house. I hadn't seen her in years, she really let herself go. My family was one of tall women, though the height thing didn't really pass on to me. I stood at five feet even while my aunt, Mabel, was about six feet. Still, at such a huge height, Mabel was clearly overweight. I'm talking belly hanging out and all. To get my mind off things, I guessed her weight as she drove me back to her house.

"Lucy, you will love California," my aunt assured me. My mom decided to send me off to her sister after I had failed my first year at university back home. She knew about some of my sexual endeavors from high school, and was damned that men played a part in my lack of good grades. I was so close to convincing mom that it wasn't what she thought, when one of my flings from the first month of college came knocking on my door while I slept one day, asking for me with flowers in hand. Why the hell would he do that? I don't even look like a bitch that deserves flowers, first of all. I'm one evil motherfucker.

Dad had given up on me a long while ago, so whatever mom said was what he went with. Once mom made the phone call, and my child-less aunt accepted, the deal was set in stone. Mabel enrolled me to County Day community college without me having a single say. At the very least, I was allowed to spend one last summer in Boston. Granted I was no longer a pass around like I had been in high school, I knew that it would be a good while before I was ever a Boston resident again, if I was ever a Boston resident again. So guess what? I fucked.

And fucked.
And fucked again.

I got a rush from having sex with whoever, wherever, and whenever. I do not like being tied down and belonging to a man. I do not like being told what to do, especially by a man. That was my life motto: live, laugh, fuck whoever you want.

Make no mistake though, my head is screwed on the right way this time around. I want to get out of this situation as fast I can. My aunt, the fat bitch, doesn't have a man. That means that I'm doubling as a fucking companion. I don't want to deal with her, and I don't want to be in California. I loved my life in Boston, and if I've gotta bust my ass for two years to get back there, then I guess I will.

"We're here" Mabel smiled at me, as we pulled into the driveway of a beach house. You know how many parties I could host at this joint? I gave my aunt, a light-skin woman who has very obviously been bleaching, a fake smile. "Yay!"

Mabel raised an eyebrow, "California is such a beautiful place, Lucille. You'll love it here, I promise." I was already halfway out the door when Mabel finished her sentence. Honestly, it wasn't even about living in California... I just didn't want to live with my aunt. On my own and not being forced to go to school? Great! But that's not the case clearly.

Mabel helped me carry my two suitcases to the door. We make our way upstairs, where my room was. "My room is downstairs, because I don't have the greatest mobility" Mabel insisted, "but you knew that." She's right, look at her! Of course I fucking knew that. I nodded on and looked around the empty room. The bed was queen size it seemed, and the floor was brown and carpeted. There was a tv hanging on the wall and I could see water from my window. You know what? This shit ain't too shabby.

"I installed a lock for you," aunt Mabel made me aware, "you deserve the privacy. Now, if you need me, I'll be downstairs baby." I nodded, "thank you."

I watched as my aunt left my doorway, and did not close and lock my door until I could hear the steps creaking. As I opened my suitcase, the first thing that flew out was my purple suction vibrator. I bit my lip as I looked down, wondering if playing with myself right now would be too risky. "Fuck it," I told myself. "I start school in three days. I'm about to have a long year. Might as well." I figure that by the time my aunt curiously makes her way back upstairs, in the case that she can hear me somehow, I'll hear the stairs creaking, indicating that she's coming.

"Let's see," I said aloud, turning the Tv on and pressing buttons until it flipped to the news. I turned the volume up a little bit as I double checked to make sure that my door was really locked. I held the toy in my hand, feeling all over it as I made my way to the bed. Doing this won't hurt... it's better than getting back into the up and down sex life that I had.

I was wearing black basketball shorts, so I just slid the toy right under them instead of taking my pants off completely. That way, if I needed to fix myself up quickly, it wouldn't take much time. I looked at the ceiling, trying to think of something hot.

I imagined the time that I had been bent over in Taylor McGinn's dad's office. Something about sleeping with Taylor's father, whose name I didn't even know, aroused me. His son had just cheated on me and I was getting payback, but a silent, much sweeter one. While Taylor was at school, assuming I was at a doctor's appointment, my face a was being mushed on some keyboards and my ass ripped.

There is was. The excessive wetness.

I remained staring at the ceiling as I brought the suction toy down, pressing the suction part against my clit. I clicked the start button twice, bringing the suction force to level two. I twitched immediately as my flat legs fixed upwards, with my knees now bent and knocking together. I tried to mask to sound of the vibrating by pressing my thighs together as much as possible, but it just intensified the pressure on my clit. I held my stomach as my legs pressed tighter and tighter, wanting to stop but continue at the same time. It was so much to take, but it felt so good.

"Mmm," I let out, covering my own damn mouth, trying to contain myself. I already orgasmed like two times already. I felt so weak but I just wanted this thing to just run me dry. I wanted to be left so weak that I could feel a sore pit down there. You know the type that you get the day after being fucked senseless? Yeah, those are one of my many forbidden pleasures. It was the little things like this moment that told me that I was nowhere near being out of my slut phase. I was a home grown slut, and I loved it.

"Lucille?" Aunt Mabel knocked on my door, I went wide eyed. "Shit!" I mouthed, sitting up and crossing my legs. My shorts were still on at least, but I had this thing inside of me. Do I just take it out? Do I just answer the door? Maybe it'll take three seconds.

"Lucille?" Auntie called out again. Fuck it, I hobbled to the door, vibrator still in me. My legs were awkwardly crossed, hoping doing so would mask the sound. I crept the door open a bit, "yes?"

"These are for you," I was handed a gift basket with stuffed animals and all sorts of chocolates and candies. I smiled, forced to open the door a little more to get the basket through. I don't know how I was keeping from twitching or moaning right now, because my heart was pounding of horniness. In fact, I had a heartbeat down there as well.

"Lucy," my aunt looked down. I groaned, looking down as well to see what she was looking at. There was a trail of clear fluid running down my leg. "Long story," I lied in defense, "it's not pee, I promise. Medical issue." My aunt seemed to believe me. "I should probably let you handle that then," she replied, "I'll be downstairs." I nodded, face burning of embarrassment, and closed the door, once again waiting to hear the creaking of the steps.

I slid against the door once that was done, sliding off both my shorts and panties, breathing heavily. I looked down at the toy, as it was stuck to my clit like a hungry baby to a nipple. I gently pulled it off, and once I did so, I couldn't contain myself. I squirted everywhere. "Fuck," I said, very, very clearly. I didn't care anymore. I rubbing my clit with my right index and middle finger as more fluid emerged from it. I swung my head back, lightly knocking it on my wooden bedroom door. I wanted every drop out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

461K 27.2K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
758K 40K 21
This book is about the two daughters-in-law of Rajputs who have gotten married to the two Rajput siblings and are best friends as well even before be...
1.7M 127K 45
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
711K 43.5K 38
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...