THE KEEPERS - Teen Wolf Fan...

By JCardonaCardona

The Keepers are an ancient organization, predating the oldest hunting clan. An organization with the purpose... More

๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ : ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Š๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐Œ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ฐ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐…๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐Ÿ: ๐†๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐Ÿ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐๐Ž๐“๐ˆ๐‚๐„: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Š๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ: ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐š๐ซ๐ฒ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ - ๐๐ญ. 1
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ - ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Œ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐š๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐…๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Ž๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– - ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– - ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ - ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ - ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐”๐๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐„๐ฑ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐’๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐Ÿ: ๐‹๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’ - ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’ - ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’

523 17 1
By JCardonaCardona

They were surrounded by a sepulchral silence. Such a void silence, that it allowed them to hear clearly what happened on the outside of the room without the necessity of superhuman hearing. Minutes after entering, they heard steps coming and stopping at the other side of the door, as if considering on entering or not. The ammonia seemed to do its job, as they couldn't catch any essence and kept their way.

Minutes after the steps went another way, far from them, Alistair received a message. His father was telling him that, according to his investigation, the insides of the bank's vault, where the lost werewolves were being kept, was made of moonstone.

This information alerted Alistair, he knew Derek and Scott were planning on going inside the vault to take the betas out. He needed to warn them of the danger they were in. After texting his father to take the rest of the family and be ready, he called Scott.

"Alistair, this is not a good moment to call", was Scott's immediate answer.

With an urgent voice, Alistair responded, "Scott, you need to hear me and get the hell out of there, like right now. The vault's walls are made of moonstone, it's a mineral that reflects the moon light to the outside, impeding it to enter".

"Wha- What does that mean?"

"It keeps the moonlight outside, they haven't felt the moonlight in months, Scott, they haven't changed. They lost their tolerance and control over the full moon. They will be guided by their bloodlust, stronger and more violent. Completely out of control". On the other side of the call, Scott was silent for a moment, taking in the worrying information and seeing the betas come out, ready for war and out for blood.

He heard Scott and Derek talking, with Derek mentioning someone was his sister, Alistair assumed she was in the vault as well. Seconds later, alongside grunts and growls, the call was ended.

After assuming the fight had begun, Alistair and Allison left the closet and went searching for them.

They were guided by the sound of growling, fighting and claws against skin.

When they arrived, Scott and Derek were fighting and being overpowered by three lost and angry werewolves, attacking them mercilessly. Alistair noticed the circle of mountain ash on the floor, preventing the five of them from leaving. Allison was panicking, not knowing what to do or how to help.

After seeing how Boyd had Scott clawed in the torso, holding him and raised him from the ground, Erika and the other girl were over Derek, Alistair called, "HEY! Wolfies!", while he bent, he heard Derek yelling at him, telling him to not break the seal. He did it anyway, following his own plan. After breaking the mountain ash seal, Alistair grabbed Allison and pushed her with himself against the outside wall, blocking them from the sight of the werewolves, who took run to the outside.

Alistair, with his phone in his hand, texted his father, letting him know the wolves had left.

Derek immediately approached them angry, "what were you thinking!?"

No giving Derek's rage any importance, Alistair only said, "we did what we needed to do. You're welcome, by the way".

This only made Derek angrier, with Scott defending them, "they just saved our lives".

"Yeah? And what do you think they will do now!?", with every passing moment, Derek only got angrier. "You have no idea what was set free".

Before Alistair could voice how incompetent they were, a now angry Allison responded, starting a discussion with Derek, "you want to blame me? I'm not the one who turn teenager in murderers".

"No. That's your family's job". Alistair had to do an effort to stop himself from chuckling, hiding his mouth with his right hand.

"I made mistakes, Gerard is not my fault". Alistair rolled his eyes in the background. That simple name awakens such fury inside him.

"And what about your mother?"

"What do you mean?"

Looking back at Scott, Derek said, "tell her, Scott".

Looking back at her, Scott didn't say anything, Allison, confused, asked, "what does he mean Scott".

Seeing as this was starting to transform into a very personal discussion, one in which he wished to take absolutely no part, Alistair decided to interrupt, "well, just so you all know, I'm not any kind of inexperienced amateur. I know exactly what we're dealing with. I have people already waiting for them to control the situation. When this, whatever it is, is done, go to the preserve and do something useful". After saying that, Alistair sarcastically smiled, and nodding walked out under the impressed look of the others.

(...)

In the middle of the preserve, David was bending on his knees, taking in the full moon's power to sharpen his senses, especially his hearing, after starting to hear the growls and grunting that came through the night's silence, he gave his family directions to take, he went alone, as did John, while Esther and Michelle were together.

He was taking a direction when children's screams pierced thought the night. He followed the screams, which were coming from the same direction as the scent he was following before.

When he approached, he saw a black man, a werewolf, circling a tin house in the middle of the forest. From the inside, he could hear the children's erratic beating hearts. Suddenly, the man grabbed the bottom of the house and used all his force to rip it off the ground, seeing the kids and growling at them, ready to tear them to shreds. The kids screamed in fear, stumbling back, too scared to even try to find a way out. Completely paralyzed.

Soundlessly, on the floor, a jar filled with fireflies rolled, freeing them in front of the beast. The man, in his mindless state, tried to fight the flying and glowing insects, giving Alistair the opening he needed to fire an explosive arrow in front of him, liberating a set of blinding light, making him stumble back and fall on his ass, rubbing his eyes.

Acting fast, David sprinted from the back, grabbing the kids, and taking them to the entrance of the reserve.

(...)

After twenty minutes stationed in the top of a tree in the west part of the reserve, John heard the coming growls, he then saw a blond woman running and grunting, hunting, but with no direction or established prey. She was a mere ball of mindless instincts running in search for blood.

He had previously installed a series of sounding devices that emitted a frequency only werewolves could hear. This sounds, mixed with the scent of fresh blood that John left previously, caused Erika to divert from her original way, which was easy, as she had non, unconsciously following the path John marked into a clearing.

John followed Erika, jumping from tree to tree like a ninja from a cliché oriental movie. Effortlessly, with such precision and elegance, showing his whole life of training.

When Erika arrived at the clearing, John threw two daggers covered in wolfsbane at her from behind. The daggers pierced though the clothing, skin, and finally the flesh of her back. He heard her grunting in pain while trying to take the daggers out.

Taking advantage of the distracted state of the werewolf, John approached from behind, soundlessly, with a mastered stealth.

Once he has at arm's reach, he bent his knees and extending his right leg, he twisted his body, using his leg to destabilize her, making her fall to the ground. Seconds later, she turned and growled at him, showing her glowing yellow eyes, and throwing her clawed hand trying to hit him.

With the mastery of someone who has spent years and years of training, John was able to avoid every single one of her strikes, while taking small and calmed steps around her at the same time as he used his arms to make fast movements and redirect her claws from his direction.

These evasive tactics went on for what felt like maybe ten minutes. After every failed attempt, John could feel the rage pouring from Erika grow and grow, every time she struck, she lost concentration, getting lost in her rage and bloodlust.

Taking advantage of this, after yet another strike, John bent his upper body backwards and extended his right leg, hitting Erika's stomach with such strength that she was sent backwards and fell. From his back, John took a metal bar of around 20 cm, pressing a button, both sides extended to around 180 cm, creating a bō staff.

Using one of the sides of the staff on the ground, John propelled his body, extending his legs and pushing Erika to the ground again with a dull sound. Then, while circling her, he started to deliver hits with the electrified tips of the staff, making her shock from one side to the other, the hits were so fast, it was impossible for her to stop or even cover from them.

Finally, seeing as she was too tired, from the rain of hits and the venom in her system preventing her from healing, she collapsed on the floor, unconscious.

Immediately afterward, without wasting time, he grabbed the chains he had left in the side of the clearing. He rolled her up with the chains and dragged her across the floor to the meeting point.

(...)

A woman was standing in front of her tent, in the middle of the forest in the preserve, searching and waiting for her girlfriend to come back, when a woman arrived, it wasn't her girlfriend, this one had a deformed face and glowing yellow eyes, baring her teeth at her, showing fangs and animalistically growling.

When she started to approach menacingly, ready to attack and kill, a boy arrived and threw her to the ground. As she got up and counterattacked, throwing Isaac against a tree, another teenager, Scott, jumps over Isaac and kicked Cora. Then, Derek arrived growling at her, they growled at each other before she, in her instinct driven state, escaped them.

Unbeknownst to them, the mother-daughter duo was following their every movement.

After five minutes of chase, the male group lost the girl, but the Keeper duo didn't.

A little far away, Michelle and Esther took different directions, surrounding the werewolf.

Michelle cut her hand, dropping blood drops on the ground. The werewolf, driven by her bloodlust, couldn't help but stop her escape abruptly and turn towards the witch. Growling and running at her, ready to tear her body to shreds.

Not taking more than six steps, Cora fell to the floor, grabbing her head with her hands and screaming in pain. It felt as if all the blood vessels in her brain were being flooded with blood and expanding, making her brain pulsate and bomb as if it was her pounding heart.

Looking at her body and focusing all her mental strength on her, Michelle was chanting, "Phasmatos Morsinus Pyrox Allum", a spell to inflict the kind of pain Cora was in. Leaving the werewolf completely defenseless and open to attack.

From Cora's back, without notice, emerged Esther, she approached with powerful steps. Unlacing the lasso hanging from her right hip, she threw it, getting it entangled all around Cora's body, liberating a powerful electric discharge that impacted on Cora, after a minute of constant of such high-power discharge, she was left unconscious and out of fight.

Catching her breath after such effort, Michelle approached the chains they brought. She and her mother entangled Cora completely with the chains, looking her every movement, after that, they drove a wolfsbane dart on her neck, letting the toxin flow through the girl's bloodstream, disabling her enhanced healing.

After that, with her foot, Esther broke one of the girl's legs. Making her jolt screaming, only to see her movements restrained and losing consciousness again seconds after, not having the strength or energy to be awake.

Esther and Michelle pulled the chains to drag the girl's body to the meeting point.

(...)

While Boyd was still on the floor, rubbing his eyes in an attempt to erase the blindness produced by the lights, Alistair cut his left hand, dropping drops of blood in the floor, to stimulate the werewolf in his bloodlust to follow him.

While running through the forest, Alistair made sure to keep dropping blood to mark his way.

The scenery was so similar to that night, the mere reminder was making Alistair's hands sweat and doubts fill his mind. The sweat was making his cut sting. He kept running as if his life depended on it, because it was. Fastly, he took a wool piece from his pocket and bandaged his cut.

Looking back, he swiftly fired a lighting arrow on the ground in front of Boyd, making the werewolf stop on his track and stumble forward, covering his eyes from the lights.

With a temporarily blind Boyd, Alistair arrived at the clearing and climbed a tree, hiding himself in the dark produced by the branches and leaves, finishing his part of the job and now waiting for being David's support in submitting Boyd.

A few minutes after Boyd arrived growling, Alistair heard David's growls approaching.

Arriving, David took a leap towards Boyd, grabbing him by the torso, supporting his legs on the ground with a noticeable strength, flexing his strong arms and throwing him against a tree like a rag doll.

Quickly, Boyd got up and aim towards David's body, but, with all his experience and training, David very easily avoided every strike, taking chances to push Boyd back, throwing him to the ground a couple of times.

Alistair knew he had to take advantage of Boyd's bloodlust state to distract him and give David the opening he needed to finish. He took out the bandage from his hand and reopened the cut, letting the blood flow to the floor, hissing. He quickly and soundlessly started to walk between the trees, letting the essence of his blood flow through the night air.

He wasn't wrong. In an instant, after the smell of blood flew through his nostrils, Boyd forgot about David and started to smell around him, searching for the source of it. This gave David the final opening he needed. Taking a few steps back, he used his leg's strength to propel himself in the air, joining his two hands in the form of a rock, he hit Boyd behind the head with all the force his muscles and the gravity could give, leaving him completely out cold.

Seeing this, Alistair walked out of the darkness in the trees and approached, digging a wolfsbane dart on Boyd's back, so the toxin would slow his enhanced healing.

Both men swiftly chained Boyd's body, dragging him into a more open clearing.

Once they arrived at the reunion point in the clearing, they left Boyd's body on the floor and Alistair made a mountain ash sealing around him, so he wouldn't escape.

(...)

After five minutes, from two different sides, Esther and Michelle grabbing Cora and John grabbing Erika, arrived at the clearing. They left the bodies far from each other and made their respective seals.

Seeing as everything was ready, Alistair called Scott.

"Scott, where are you?"

"Where am I? Where are you? You said you would help us and just left". He made a pregnant pause. "We are with Argent, trying to localize and capture them", a little bit of annoyance could be sensed on his voice, maybe it was the preoccupation of what the betas could do.

"Well, you are all about to feel like idiots". Alistair couldn't help the little chuckle that left his voice at the end of that sentence. "We have the three of them here", that last part sounded smugger than he intended it to, looking at his family, feeling nothing but pride in their work.

"What do you mean? Where? Stiles just called and said they killed someone". Scott's voice sounded exasperated and confused, one could even feel the worry.

"Well, you can tell Stiles he's an idiot too, I assure you, they never left the reserve". He paused for a second, before saying in a harder tone, "as I told you, we have them. Now, if you could come to take watch over them, we would be grateful".

Scott seemed to be talking we the others. "We have a sounding device for you to follow, if you're not here in ten minutes we'll leave", that was all Alistair said before cutting the call.

(...)

The Rookwood family only waited for around six minutes before a car approached the clearing. Stopping, from the car went out four people, Derek, Chris, Scott, and Isaac.

The four of them couldn't hide the impressed expression on their faces, they approached with open mouths and eyes. Scott recognizing the older woman, while Isaac started to remember the Asian guy.

Scott, taking the lead, was the first one to approach and say, "ho-how could you do this so fast?", the astonishment in his voice reflected the feelings of the others.

Scott, Derek, and Isaac were giving the whole family impressed looks, scanning them one by one, trying to understand how they could do it with such efficiency.

"Scott, you're not talking with amateurs", Alistair voice expressed his offended state at being considered not able to do it. He added with clear smug, "most of us have trained since we were kids. We have faced bigger and more dangerous beasts all around the world. Trust me, your betas were no challenge to us".

It was Esther's turn to intervene, "the doses on them will prevent them from healing fast and fight the restraints. They should star to heal it out from their system in the morning, but we'll leave you antidote doses just in case", her voice was always on business, clear, concise, and very elegant and formal.

"Principal Rookwood?", Scott's voice showed his stupor, as he blinked, thinking he was seeing wrong.

Smiling softly at the boy, with a motherly characteristic, Esther acknowledged, "Scott. I hope these extracurricular activities don't affect your scholar performance".

"I promised they won't. I'll make sure of it", Scott smiled back at her, feeling a new sense of respect for her.

"Isaac. Glad to see all that work was worth it", John nodded with a smirk in the teenager's direction, before passing his eyes trough Derek's body, "oh, good alpha you have there", he said quietly looking at Derek, smirking and nodding to himself before turning and saying something hushed to David, retreating himself from the scene and leaving without looking back once.

Alistair and Isaac made eye contact for brief seconds before smiling at each other, one thankful for the help with his friends and the other glad that everyone was okay and satisfied with tonight's work.

Alistair walked to Derek to hand him the antidotes before nodding in Scott's and Chris' direction, before returning to his father's side and leave together.

(...)

After arriving home and making a brief revision of the events with his family, everyone bid their goodbyes before retreating to their rooms. Alistair was left with his father, who approached him and putted a hand on his shoulder and squeezed.

"You did a great job there, I'm really proud of you", David looked into his son's eyes with pride and joy, he noticed how his hands were trembling out there, he could feel how Alistair fought everything in himself to finish his tasks and do the job.

Alistair felt his eyes fill with tears, smiling back at his father, he hugged him, "I'm proud too".

(...)

Laying in his bed, he retold everything toHermes while looking at the ceiling, as if he was still there with him, listening to him and ready with themost accurate and necessary advice. "I may still have a long way ahead, but Iknow I'll get there". He grabbed the long fang in his necklace and squeezed, "Iknow you'll always be with me". 

*:;;;;;:*★*:;;;;;:*★*:;;;;;:*★*:;;;;;:*★*:;;;;;:*★*:;;

- 3341  words -

Author's note

I know I said that there would be weekly updates on the weekends. BUT, as I've been writing in good form, and to not make this go so slow, I've decided to update in a weekday whenever I have ready a chapter, but worry not, the weekend updates are still sacred.

Also, I changed the cover, ik, again. I just can't get comfortable with any of the previous ones. I may create a chapter with all the cover this story has had to see all the changes. 

Thank you for being here again. Remember that comments and votes always motivate. <3

- 𝒿. 𝒻. 𝒸. 🐼💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

584K 13K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
289K 11.7K 41
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
330K 19.1K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
139K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...