~TFRID One Shots!

By M0rph1cTher14n

This is my first oneshots book, so bare with meh xd. TFRiD2015 only! 3/13/23 #5 (Interface) 5/13/23 #72 (Lemo... More

SUGGESTIONS / INTRODUCTION / RULES
Sideswipe × Female reader! (LEMON!)
Steeljaw × Male! Wolfticon! (LEMON)
Fracture × Female! Wolfticon (LEMON!)
Steeljaw (READER!) × Young Cadet Fem! (LIME!)
Bumblebee × Female! Human! (LIME)

Underbite × Femme! Fluff!

98 5 3
By M0rph1cTher14n

     Finally, a well-deserved break after spending the entire day working on a project that Steeljaw has been fiddling with and had asked me to help him. Who knew a simple remote would take hours to finish.

     I sat in a chair next to a small round table suited for Cybertronians, a cup of energon I had placed there hours ago, still there, old and room temperature. I picked it up and took a sip. The room temperature factor made it taste different than that of hot or cold
energon, but I think anyone would prefer cold energon.

     As disgusted as I was at the taste, none of our supply should go to waste, having to feed 8 Decepticons, including myself wasn't the easiest thing at the moment. I decided I was ready to go to recharge.

     Only when I got up I realized how weak my stabilizers were. I struggled to walk, but I was able to manage it. I made it to my berthroom, only to find Underbite on the berth, curled up in a ball like a young feline or canine.

     "You're finally done fiddling with Steeljaw?" He looked up at me with a frown, clearly upset that I spent more time with the Wolfticon rather than him.

     "Jealous?" I said with a smile and walked closer to the berth, stopping at the edge.

     "No." The Chompazoid said before pulling me into the berth, holding me close as I faced him while lying down.

     "Yeah... okay. You're jealous, Underbite." I chuckled, nuzzling into the large Decepticon.

     He only growled in response, pulling me closer. He encased my body, holding me so close I'm practically under him.

     I kissed his bottom jaw, his optics opening and looking down at me, a smile forming on his face.

     "Goodnight big guy."

     "Goodnight, love."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 151K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
4.3M 272K 103
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
2.9M 82.7K 25
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
2M 110K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...