Darkraijin: The Supernatural...

By KaijuMaster20

A teenage boy named Damien Burke who has the powers of Shadows who seeks to destroy all supernatural like gho... More

Bio
Antagonist: Team Ghost Kaiju Haunters
Hero Cameo: Kamen Rider Ghost
Prologue: Shadow Ghost of Tokyo
2. Meeting Lubbock and First Attack!
3. Virgolial & Dormammu's True Form Reveal
4. Hiring Supernatural Member & Visions
5. An Old Friend!
6. Battling against Pterodactyl Ghost & Para-Nova
7. Meeting a Certain Warriors
8. A Shocker on Shock Street!
9. Battle of Tokyo and New Friends
10. A New Hellspawn in Town! (Short)
11. Heisei Heroes United!
Epilogue
Post Credit: Captured by DC Fake Heroes!

12. Ghost Virgo & Rowan's Demise

43 2 1
By KaijuMaster20

No Pov.

======>Main Center of the Eiffel Tower<======

All heroes are together, all five Heisei leaders are ready to face Ghost Virgo. Ghost Virgo walking towards them in front of while the others stay behind as they let the leaders goes first. 

G. Virgo: *glare* You heroes always ruin our plans, you may think you can all stop me for a final time!

Vigo: *smirk* You maybe look like my brother, but your just a ghostly monster who takes innocent souls to make yourself powerful.

Darkraijin (Damien): *smiles* As long as we Heisei DaiKaiju Heroes will stop every villains plans. 

Vi-O (Ken/ Virgoro): *smirk* We fight for humanity to protect innocent poor people from rapists, traffickers, greedy, abusive, power-hungry, liars and all other crimes. 

Tyon (Tyler): All of heroes out there waiting for the write moment, we Heisei Heroes will always fight for them.

D. Beast: *smiles* As long as we stick to this level of a game. 

Vigo/ Vi-O/ Darkraijin/ Tyon/ Draco Beast: *smiles* WE ARE THE HEROES OF DAIKAIJU-VERSE AND NO ONE SHALL STOP OUR LEGACIES!

G. Virgo: *growls*........Fine, let's see you survive this.

He uses his Ghostly Victorian Breath at them as they dodged it, Darkraijin uses his Shadow Ball.

Then it damages him, Ghost Virgo roars at him but he got blasted by Tyon and he uses his Chest Beam at him.

Then he blasted Ghost Virgo through several buildings.

G. Virgo: AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

He crashed into the apartment building, he gets back up as he saw Vi-O walking towards him and he taunted him.

Ghost Virgo growls at him as he charges towards him, Kamen Rider Vi-O stepped aside as he tripped him and Ghost Virgo crashed into the vehicle and he pressed his driver to use his finisher.

Announcer: FULL CHARGE!

He jumped in the air when his cape turned into dragon wings as he dived down towards him, he kicked him as Ghost Virgo crashed into several buildings and ended up crashing into a storage building. He growled as he saw Vigo walking towards him, Vigo got into his final stance as his eyes glowing yellow.

He kicked him through several buildings again, and he finally saw Draco Beast ready to uses his finisher. He brought his Gashat Fruit of Grape as he ate it, his eyes glowing blue.

Announcer: DORAGON NINJA STRIKE!

D. Beast: *smirked* Goodbye, Ghostly Freak.

G. Virgo: *eyes widened* NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He brought his ninja swords to used his finisher, and he spins his swords around to defeat him once and for all.

Ghost Virgo roars in agony while his body are electrocuting.

G. Virgo: *yells* THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING TO ME! I AM THE STRONGEST GHOST KAIJU OF ALL HUMANITY, CURSE YOU HEISEI WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then he finally exploded, and all Heisei Leaders comes together as they saw all innocent souls coming out of him.

Male Soul: *smiles* Thank you.

Female Soul: *smiles* You freed us from him.

Female Soul 2: *smiles* You're our true heroes, DaiKaiju Warriors. 

They also heard children laughing & giggling in joy that their souls are free, all Heisei Leaders saw all humans & faunus' souls going to the light. Vigo's tears coming out while he's smiling, all leaders smiled in tears that all pure innocent souls are free from Ghost Virgo.

Darkraijin (Damien): *sad smiled* Rest in peace, everyone. 

Suddenly, a certain animatronic was walking slowly behind the leaders and it was Burntrap who revived from Kirby's Universe once again.

Burntrap charges towards the heroes, but suddenly the same dinosaur animatronic punches him backwards to the wall. The leaders got their attention as they saw a good animatronic fighting Burntrap.

???: *glare* If you want to kill those heroes, you have to get me. William Afton, you bastardize child killer.

Vigo, Damien, Tyler, Ken/Virgoro and Draco Beast are watching the battle between two animatronics.

Vi-O (Ken/ Virgoro): *confused* Is it me or they know each other?

Darkraijin (Damien): I think that animatronic has a pure-heart soul, I know who it is...........It's Jeremy Haven. A 7 year old boy who died from Afton, he's still here!

Tyon (Tyler): He's inside the Dinosaur Animatronic named Terrance the T-Rex, he's like a security guard animatronic-type who protects children. 

D. Beast: I hope he kicks his ass.

Then William aka Burntrap gets back up as he glared at Terrance.

Burntrap (William): *death glare* Jeremy, you think you can stop me from letting me kill all innocent children. They all shall be punished.

Terrance (Jeremy): *glare* No.......you shall be punished.

He charges towards him as he punches him rapidly.

He punched him to the wall, he grabbed his face as he slammed him to the ground. Then he slammed him to the door as he opened it and put his face next to the open and he shut slammed his face as Afton screamed in agony.

Terrance (Jeremy): *anger* THIS IS WHAT YOU GET! FOR KILLING ALL THE INNOCENT CHILDREN AFTON!

He grabbed Afton's lower jaw and he broke it in half as he screamed in agony, then he noticed one of the Heisei Heroes were ready to finish him. He smirked at him while Afton whimpered in fear.

Terrance (Jeremy): *smirks* I'll let them finish you.

He stepped aside as Afton saw Darkraijin jumped into the air as he sky kicked him, Darkraijin kicked him as Afton falling backwards as he screamed in agony.

Burntrap (Afton): *screamed* NNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! NOT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He exploded while his robotic body turning into dust, Terrance faces back at them with his smiled. 

Terrance (Jeremy): *smiled* Thank you, fellow heroes.

They nodded while they looked back at the city, now they saw their friends fighting Rowan the Destroyer. When Damien was about to speak to Terrance, he disappeared without a trace and he faces back at the leaders. 

Darkraijin (Damien): Ya ready to do this.

They nodded as they faced back at the Rowan the Destroyer, they jumped down towards Rowan the Destroyer. 

======>With the Other Heroes<=======

The other heroes are unconsciousness, the only ones standing are Lubbock & Andrew fighting against Rowan and he chuckled evily.

Rowan: *evil laugh* You weak heroes will never stop me, I am the indestructible Ghost who will rule this humanity and see how they feel like trash.

N. Spawn (Andrew): *grunted* We can't be defeated, we try everything we got and nothing can't stop him. 

Ghost (Lubbock): *grunted* He's too powerful as a giant ghost. 

Rowan laughing evilly, but a beam hits his back as he growled and turned around as he saw Vigo, Darkraijin (Damien), Vi-O (Ken/ Virgoro), Tyon (Tyler) and Draco Beast are coming down from the tower as he sky kick. Both Lubbock & Andrew nodded together, and Lubbock pulls the handle.

Announcer: DAI KAIGEN! OMEGA DRIVE!

Then Neo Spawn (Andrew) floats in the air as well, both Lubbock & Andrew join the sky kick with the leaders together. Damien faces all the leaders & his friends and nodded together, they turned back at Rowan as they dashed down towards Rowan together.

Darkraijin/ Vigo/ Tyon/ Draco Beast/ Neo Spawn/ Ghost/ Vi-O: SHADOW! VICTORIAN OMEGA! ALTERIAN! DORAGON CRITICAL! HELL'S CUSRE! OMEGA! VICTORY-O.............*unison* KICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

They all kicked through Rowan as he screamed in agony, they all landed together as everyone got back up as they saw all leaders stood in front while Rowan's body began to electrocuting.

Rowan: *growls* NO! I CANNOT BE DEFEATED BY THOSE HEROES SCUMS! I WILL BE BACK FOR YOU ALL, AND YOU'LL NEVER SEEN THE LAST OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

He fell backwards as he exploded as the green clouds all over the world are changing back to normal, as for the Ink People transforms back to normal people as they teleported back to New York City. All Heroes cheered together as they have their victory after defeating Ghost Virgo & Rowan, Darkraijin changes back to Damien as he faces back at Lubbock.

Damien: *smiles* Hey, thanks for everything.

Lubbock: *smiles* No prob, if those supernatural freaks come back. You can call me anytime. 

Damien: I guess my era resembles Kamen Rider Ghost, while Neo Spawn is Kamen Rider Specter. I guess DaiKaiju Warriors might need us.

Lubbock: *smiles* They do need you, they all do.

Suddenly, a portal opens up as Lubbock faces at the portal and he turns back at Damien.

Lubbock: *smiles* Well, there's my ride home. We'll meet again, Darkraijin. 

He walks towards the portal as he waving Damien goodbye, then a portal closes and he faces back at everyone cheering on their victory. He smiled at them as their next adventures awaits. 

Damien: *smiles* I guess our time here is over, next stop......Vigo's home.

As the screen fades black, all heroes stood together in their victory stances.

==============================.

To Be Continued.

See ya in epilogue chapter. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 253 23
Book 1 Ash Ketchum had supposedly died in that Forest Fire created by the Boss of Team Rocket Giovanni after being betrayed by the ones closest to hi...
3.4K 186 25
Midnight is a girl with a Dark Past. Her parents were murdered by some guy in a mask, and her sister went missing years ago. She was held in the Viri...
207K 1.9K 24
Welcome to High School Dxd Ghost rider.... A young man named Shadow who's parents had died from a brutal accident leaving him alone with no one til...
430K 5.3K 24
After losing to Alain in the Kalos League, Ash was betrayed by his friends and pokemon including his faithful companion Pikachu. Ash was a the edge o...