Kalos at War

Door tmikeyboy2

4 years after the events of XYZ Ash returns to Kalos under the rumors of a brewing war. After winning two lea... Meer

White Cloak
Haven

Return

94 2 0
Door tmikeyboy2

No POV

The sun rose over Lumiose airport as the plane landed on the runway. The wheels screeched across the concrete and stopped. The doors opened and passengers started piling through the open doorway. 

Many passengers walked through in a variety of colors, purple, black, blue, white and many more. Through the crowd a red cap was visible, with hints of white on the front. Raven colored hair stuck out from the cap and scratched the pokemon on his shoulder, but it didn't seem to mind. There was a turquoise backpack with a white colored pokeball design in the left corner. 

On the backpack were two old badges each with an engraved pokeball. They represented winning a world championship. The boy was known around the world for his many efforts but even more for his winning efforts. He was even more noticeable with a pair of brown eyes and a very odd phenomenon of z-marks on each cheek. 

The boy of course was the famous Ash Ketchum, the two time winner of the pokemon world championship, and this was not his first time in Kalos.

Ash POV

I pumped my arms in the air and screamed "Hello again Kalos!" The people around me stared at me with unusual looks but I didn't care. I made history here I deserve to be here. I probably shouldn't be saying that because most of these people probably don't even know me. "Pika!" my partner screamed and jumped off my shoulder to the top of my red cap. 

We ran off the stairs and jumped off the last one. I walked across the airport road, and into the airport. "I wonder if Greninja destroyed all those roots that were left behind after I left?" he talked to his pokemon. "Pika, pika!" Pikachu exclaimed. 

My backpack was heavy, but I didn't mind, I had enough time carrying heavy backpacks. The airport was completely redesigned. It even had a little display of history in Lumiose. In the display there was a remnant of Clembot, Meyer's uncharged master stone he had after he died, and even the first pokeball ever made in Lumiose. 

I quickly walked out of the airport and into the city of Lumiose. I expected to see the tall Prism Tower, but I didn't. "Where's Prism Tower?"

Pikachu even looked concerned as I jogged towards the center of Lumiose. What could've happened to Clemont and Bonnie. As I ran down the street I saw construction machines moving around what looked to be ruins. 

I increased my speed almost knocking down a couple of people. I tunred around and screamed to them "Sorry!" I continued running forwards and stopped when I was close to the ruins of Prism Tower. Oh geez what happened here. There were still flames here, it must have been recently. 

I saw the teal colored hair of Officer Jenny and started to run again. "Officer Jenny!" I called out, she turned around, just as she did I got to her. "What happened here?" I asked, Officer Jenny took a long breath and sighed. "You've been absent for a long time Ash, so much has changed," she started as she led me over to a bench "this may take a while, take a seat."

"Ash once you left, about 7 months after a group rose up from the wilderness and villages, they started attacking the main landmarks of cities across Kalos." Officer Jenny stayed still trying to have no emotion "They called themselves the Black Bone, and one member even had a mega Lucario." I shifted myself in my seat instantly thinking of Korrina and her grandfather. 

Officer Jenny continued "They ransacked the cities even destroying a few," she looked back at the ruins "Lumiose was spared." Pikachu looked at Officer Jenny and said in a quiet voice "Pika." "All that's left of Shalour is the island and the Tower of Mastery, they couldn't get across." 

I never thought something like this could happen. I was gone for four years,  not a century. Now the region was in a war. I heard rumors, but not anything this serious. Kalos was a relatively peaceful region there was one war long ago, but it didn't last long. This one I think will take a while to resolve.

Officer Jenny's Manectric walked over as people started to leave the ruin site for their jobs. "What about Bonnie and Clemont?" Officer Jenny looked down at the ground and said "They haven't been seen since the tower collapsed. When Meyer died they never really left the tower. Nothing has been found of their presence in the tower when it collapsed however."

I looked down at the ground pondering my emotions, sad and shocked, even a little mad. Bonnie and Clemont could be dead. No, don't think like that. Officer Jenny only had a mumbled voice in my state of mind. 

She shook her hand in front of my face and said "Ash, Ash."I blinked a few times and looked at Officer Jenny. "Are you alright Ash?" she asked sounding concerned. "I'm not sure, Officer Jenny," I said. 

"Ash there's a chance they are out there on another journey, like you did with them and Serena," she said trying to cheer me up. Yeah they could still be alive, wait did she say Serena. 

"Serena," I started "Do you know where or how Serena is?" Officer Jenny looked up in the air and wandered for a second. "The last time I saw Serena was on tv, when she was in the finals of the Pokemon Master Class competing against Miette. Unfortunately she lost for the second year in a row, Miette is still Kalos Queen. She sure got lucky that Aria stopped." 

Miette won Kalos Queen 4 years in a row. Serena must be super mad about it. "I did hear a rumor about Serena visiting Professor Sycamore and leaving without her pokemon about 2 years ago." Without her pokemon, there's no way Serena would ever leave Braixen, Pancham, and Sylveon. They helped her through so many problems we faced. I bet it was hard for her to give them up, if she did. I hope she didn't.

Through Officer Jenny's walkie-talkie there was a muffled voice "We need backup at Lumiose Bank, there is a robbery in progress." Jenny leaned her head down and talked into the device "On my way, come on Manectric," she started to run away but stopped and looked at me again. "I wish you well Ash, say hi to my cousins for me." I forced a smile and nodded to her. 

She rode away on her motorcycle and Manectric followed on foot. "I wonder why Serena gave up on her pokeon Pikachu," I said to my partner. " Pika, pika," it responded. " You're right we should go find out at Professor Sycamore's lab," I responded. 

I got up and ran towards the direction of Professor Sycamore's lab. I ran through alleys and even through some stores. Professor Sycamore's lab came into view, and I started to run even faster. 

The black gates were already open, I started to jog up the stone steps and up to the two wide oak doors. I opened them to find Professor Sycamore talking to a new trainer with a Fennekin, Chespin, and Froakie at his feet. The trainer was dressed in a red and white shirt, with a white unzipped long-sleeve jacket. He was also wearing black pants with a red line on each pant-sleeve. 

I heard him say um several times but didn't interrupt. Out of all people I knew how hard picking your first pokemon is. He looked at each one several times before finally deciding on Chespin. "Great choice, I wish you well on your journey," Professor Sycamore said. "Thanks Professor Sycamore," he responded. 

He turned around and looked at me with wide eyes "Woah your Ash Ketchum the two time pokemon world champion, I wanna be like you when I grow up!" he said. I smiled and blushed a little "Man, thanks. Good luck on your journey," I said. He quickly ran out the door to his mom across the street screaming "Mom, mom I just met Ash Ketchum!"

"Ash good to see you," said Professor Sycamore as his assistant, Sophie, led a dissapointed Froakie and Fennekin to the garden. "Hi, Professor Sycamore how are you?" Professor Sycamore looked at his clipboard and said "I'm doing good Ash, I'm assuming you have a question for me."  

"In fact I do, Officer Jenny told me that Serena possibly left her pokemon here after she lost to Miette," Professor Sycamore sighed and said "Walk with me Ash," he sarted and I followed him to the garden. "Serena had just lost her third Master Class tournament to Miette. She returned to Lumiose City hoping for a fresh start away from the performing stage. However she was constantly noticed as the runner-up of Kalos Queen. She worked with me for a while before finally wanting to journey to find her true meaning and dream. Then she left that day with a note on her bed with three pokeballs. I still have the note if you want to read it. Her pokemon are in the garden as we speak." I continued to follow him and finally said "Thanks Professor, can I see the note too?" "Of course Ash just give me a few minutes so I can go find it," he said and rushed upstairs to his room. 

So she really did give up her pokemon. I wonder how she's doing, and Clemont and Bonnie. I feel bad she lost three times though, once to Aria and twice to Miette. they're all out there now on their own paths. Bonnie is 8 now and Clemont and Serena are both 14. Wow Bonnie probably has her own pokemon now. Clemont is probably a successful scientist. Serena, well I don't know what she's doing. 

The garden doors automatically open and I'm greeted with a beuatiful green landscape and an ocean blue lake. In the distance I see a certain Sylveon dancing around. On a tree i see a Pancham with sunglasses about to slip off sleeping. Then a Braixen playing with her stick and making fiery figures in the air for two other Fennekin. 

Sylveon looks over at the door probably expecting Professor Sycamore or Sophie to bring food. The Eevee evolution stopped in their tracks and said "Syl." Then it said it louder "Syl!" and ran over. It jumped on me and wrapped it's ribbons around my wrist "Hi, Sylveon." It gets off me and looks over at Pancham and Braixen "Sylveon," it said in an angelic voice. 

Pancham falls out of the tree and looks over at Sylveon and says "Pan, pancham!" Braixen stops making the fiery figures and also screams out her own name. They run over and join the pile of multicolored figures. 

"I see you've found Serena's old pokemon," says Professor Sycamore from behind. All the pokemon get off me and I say "Yeah, I guess." 

"I've found the note Ash, and something you may not want to see," says the Professor. I take the note from his hand and a blue cerulean ribbon lies on it. 

The note said.

Dear Professor Sycamore,

I don't want to be writing this note but I'm afraid this is what I think is best for me. I sit on my bed writing this note with one thing on my mind- Sylveon, Braixen, and Pancham. My pokemon, but you already know that don't you. I'm starting to notice that my loss to Aria and Miette is coming back to bite me in a worse way than I expected. I've become the national Kalos Queen runner-up. Some people are impressed but others aren't. My journey here has been the best I could've asked for, maybe due to your endless kindness and advice. I don't want to leave here, but I do feel like I need to start over completely. Without my beloved companions. The pokeballs I've set in front of you mean the world to me, and wish I could take them along, but however I believe it is not ideal. Bringing my pokemon with me is a chance to be noticed again. They need not to be noticed by my constant loss and disappointment. I wish them to have a better life, away from the person I've become. I wish them the best here and to the lives they lead to be the best they can live. I write this with forming tears in my eyes, but please take care of my pokemon. Better than I ever could.

One more thing, I leave my ribbon with you, with only one request. If Ash ever returns to Kalos and to you, you give him the ribbon and this note. I believe he will be sad or mad, but this is what is best for me, I hope. If things don't work out I will return to you, but don't come looking for me. I'm becoming a new person that will hopefully make me a better person. Take care of my pokemon, and please fulfill my request. I'm sorry. 

Sincerely, 

                      Serena

I held the ribbon in my left hand and the note in my right. Professor Sycamore looks at me with only hurt in his eyes and sorrow. My emotions were scrambled from the note, to Bonnie and Clemont, and even where Serena was lying somewhere in Kalos.

But please take care of my pokemon. Better than I ever could. The words stuck with me, they were the center of my thoughts. I did return but with events that affected the region forever. I closed my fist around the ribbon. 

Professor Sycamore said "Unfortunately, I have no idea where she could be. Her mother doesn't know, no cousin of Nurse Joy or Officer Jenny knows. She has truly become a new person, not even her mother wants to go looking for her. The note said that when she is ready, she will return to me and even possibly to you."

"I ask one thing of you Ash, don't go looking for her. If I were you I would find Bonnie and Clemont. They are more of a mystery and we may have some idea of where they are." 

Suddenly everything was erased from my mind except Bonnie and Clemont. "Where were they spotted?" Sycamore focused on his thoughts, and thought for what seemed to be centuries but finally said "When Korrina's grandfather visited me after the Seize of Shalour, he said they were saved by Korrina when crossing the bridge. He said they were in the Tower of Mastery and that he was searching for a way to go back to the island. The bridge was magically stopped after the Black Bone attacked Shalour." I stuffed the ribbon and note in my pocket and said "Then I'm going to Shalour."

I started out of the garden before Professor Sycamore siad "One more thing again Ash." I turn around and see Professor Sycamore closing a case and Sylveon, Braixen, and Pancham have disappeared. "Yes, Professor?" Sycamore walked towards me and gave me the case. "These are Serena's pokemon, if you happen to encounter her please try to give her the pokemon. I don't think she wanted to give them up." 

I take the case "Of course Professor Sycamore I'll do my best. Goodbye!" He waves to me and says the same. 

I need to find Clemont and Bonnie. If I have any chance of doing that I should leave now and not stop. When I arrive in Shalour I need to make it to the island immediately. I can't risk being captured or hurt by any member of the Black Bone. I need to find them, especially if a war is on the way to Kalos.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.3M 57.7K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
930K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
475K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...