The bad boy is my roommate

By laaurenelizaabeth

Gemma Bailey is born and raised most of her life in England. When her father finds a job in america that is a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chaper 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Update!!
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Check t out

Chapter 7

12.9K 447 24
By laaurenelizaabeth

After dinner was done I washed the dishes alone while Kelly took all the guys into the living room including our new neighbors and watch a scary movie. I finished my last dish. I felt someone's arms wrap around my waist pulling me close to them. I almost jumped and yelped, but I looked up and saw kyrin smirking down at me. I shake my head at him and hit his chest.

"Jerk" I mutter before wiping my hands on his shirt. His smirk fades as he gives me a questioning look. I watched as his hands moved to the sink full of water. "Kyrin no!" I hiss he didn't take no for an answer soon I felt water poor down my head. Hitting the ground in a splash. I look at Kyrin through the strands of hair that was blocking my face. I lunged at him. "Im going to kill you" I mutter. I felt kyrins legs slip from under him and he fell to the ground with a thud bringing me with him. I look into his brown eyes smirking that I was on top again. " hmm on top again. I must be that good" I wink he looks at me confused before laughing. I shouldn't of mad that comment now I was laying in the water wth Kyrin on top. I groaned as I felt the water soak my back. I let out a groan when I felt kyrins hand brush my thigh. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Don't think about it babe. Maybe I want to go fuck one of those boys in there" I say gesturing towards the living room. Kyrins smirk became wider.

"Oh please babe. You want me" he winks. Before he could let out another smart Alec joke I crashed my lips into his. He didn't hesitate to kiss back. His tongue brushing on my lower lip. I allowed his permission. We fought and he won. I let him off easy. I pulled away with a wink of the eye I slip out of his grip and from under neath his hovering Body. I was soaked as I thought. I walked into my room and changed into a tank and spandex. Putting my hair up into a pony and grabbed a small comfy blanket. When I walked into the living room I already saw Kyrin sitting down in the love seat alone. His eyes found me and he smirked. I groaned as I saw that the only seat was next to him. I looked around and saw an opening between chad and Derek. I got in between them and cuddled my head against chads arm and my legs stretched out near Derek. They were too busy into the movie to notice me. I looked over at Kyrin who is frowning at me. I wink and look back at the movie.

'BEEP BEEP' my alarm clock when off. I slammed my hand down on it causing the thing to fall off the side table. Letting out a groan I notice I'm in my room Alone now. Someone must of brought me in because I don't remember leaving the couch nor ending the movie. I let out the second groan as I get up. My legs ached. Maybe from falling and all that other stuff last night. Walking into the kitchen felt weird. It was all clean now. I grabbed a bowl of cereal and almost cobbled it all up. Man am i hungry.

"Hey gem I was wondering if you wanted to get ihop but by the way it looks you already ate" says Kelly from behind me. I turn around and smile at her.

"Sorry starving. Maybe the guys would want to and I can tag along and eat their bacon" I winked she let out a laugh and nodded.

"Then let's go wake them up. You can wake up Kyrin cause he's a heavy sleeper" she groans I nod and walk into kyrins room. It wasn't messy for a guy. I jumped onto his bed and hopped around. Kyrin let out a low growl. "Cmon ky wake up!" I scream. He narrows his eyes at me while leaning on his elbow.

"What do you want?" He growls again

"We are going to ihop" I chirp he rolls his eyes then gets up. He was shirtless. I found myself staring at his abs.

"Enjoy?" He asks I let out a chuckle.

"Shut up and let's go"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 2.1K 45
For everyone here, the first book you read here is the best, the most memorable. The book that gets you hooked on this site. But you will always fin...
332K 9.3K 26
For Cassidy Richards, nothing's been going right. Her parents died in a plane crash her freshman year. Though she gained a boyfriend, he left her not...
156K 2.5K 13
•Learning the culture of Korea •Learn how to right hangul •Learn how to speak •Learn the basic words Copyright to the owner
609K 7.5K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...