π‘πŽπŽπŒ πŸ”πŸ’ | πŠπ•

By DAYVONWRITES

Love isn't something you find Love is something that finds you *first book, Don't read 😭* More

π‘πŽπŽπŒ πŸ”πŸ’
𝟎𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟎𝟐
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ‘
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ“
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ”
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ•
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ–
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ—
𝟎𝟏𝟎

πŸŽπŸŽπŸ’

3.2K 219 214
By DAYVONWRITES

"𝖠 𝖽𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗌 𝗎𝗇𝗏𝖾𝗂𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗉𝖾𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗌 𝗎𝗇𝖿𝗎𝗋𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗈𝖾𝗍𝗋𝗒 𝗈𝖿 𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗅𝗌 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗐𝗂𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐍𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄 ★
━━ 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐄́ 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍

𝖬𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖺𝗒, 𝖠𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗅 𝟣𝗌𝗍, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟣| 𝖢𝗁𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗀𝗈, 𝖨𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗈𝗂𝗌
𝖮 𝖬 𝖭 𝖨 𝖲 𝖢 𝖤 𝖭 𝖳 ✿ 𝟣𝟣:𝟤𝟣 𝖠𝖬

Marayae rushed through the hospital doors, her heart pounding with adrenaline. She had driven as fast as she could to get to the office, hoping that she wasn't too late to help Dayvon.

As she looked around the busy hospital, she tried to spot Jania, her coworker who had called her earlier. But she couldn't see her anywhere. The hospital was crowded with doctors, nurses, patients, and visitors, all moving quickly and purposefully.

Marayae felt a wave of panic wash over her. She didn't know where to go or what to do.

She took a deep breath and tried to calm herself down. She knew that she had to stay focused and find Jania if she was going to help Dayvon.

Marayae started walking down the hospital corridors, looking for any sign of her coworker. She passed by several rooms, each with a different patient, some of them looking very ill or in pain. She felt a pang of sadness and empathy for them, but she couldn't stop to help them now.

Finally, she saw a familiar face in the distance. It was Jania, who was talking to a doctor near the nurses' station. Marayae rushed over to her, feeling relieved that she had found her.

"Jania, I'm here. What can I do to help?" Marayae said, trying to sound confident.

Jania turned around and saw her coworker. "Marayae, thank goodness you're here. We need to get to Dayvon's room right away." she said, leading the way.

Marayae followed Jania, feeling a mix of emotions. She was scared, but also determined to help Dayvon. She knew that she had a lot to learn, but she was ready to do whatever it took to save his life.

As they entered the room, Marayae glanced over at Dayvon, who appeared completely unharmed as he lay in his hospital bed.

"Oh there you go lil folks nem" Von addressed Marayae with a smile.

Confusion spread across Marayae's face as she looked at Jania. "What's going on?" Marayae asked, her expression conveying both bewilderment and concern.

"He told me he'd get me killed if I didn't find a way to bring you here" she rushed out with her hands in surrender.

Marayae looked at Jania in disbelief. She knew she suffered from panic and anxiety attacks.

"Omg, you had me thinking it was something serious," Marayae exclaimed, her voice filled with relief. "You know you can't play with me like that." She quickly reached into her purse, retrieving her inhaler and taking two puffs from it.

"Don't blame me, blame him" Jania retorted, pointing directly at Von. "He is the one who threatened me."

Marayae's concern deepened, and she put her attention on Von "Why are you threatening people?"

"Cause that one bitch they had in here was mean as hell" Von replied with a mug on his face, remembering how rude and unprofessional the lady was.

Marayae sat down on the end of von's bed and tried to reassure him. "You know you didn't have to do all that. I would've came if you needed me."

Jania noticed that Marayae and Dayvon were having a conversation and decided to leave the room. "Well, excuse me. I have a patient who needs me" she said.

"Why you care so much?" Dayvon asked Marayae, really wanting to know. He never seen someone who pushed themselves like her.

"Huh?" Marayae didn't understand what he meant.

"Why yo lil ass care so much? You just had a panic attack over a nigga and shit" he said in a confrontational tone.

"I can't care for you?" Marayae asked, feeling confused.

"I'm not saying that. I just haven't seen anyone go so hard for somebody they don't even know" Von replied, shrugging.

"Well, maybe that's because you don't know everyone's past history" Marayae said, trying to explain her perspective.

"Trust me, I've been through way more shit than you, shorty" Von replied, sounding dismissive.

"Fuck you" Marayae said getting up, feeling disrespected.

"See why you gotta do all that?" Von asked, licking his bottom lip as he looked her up and down. He noticed how pretty she looked today. Normally, she wore her scrubs when she was around him, but today she looked real nice.

"You know what, you're right" Marayae said, deciding to let it go. "How are you feeling right now? Are you alright? Because if it's not anything wrong, I can leave."

"Why you gotta leave?" Von asked, not wanting Marayae to go. The whole purpose of the lie was to get her to stay and if she doesn't stay, he was going to take it up with Jania.

"Because you're being rude as hell. Your mother made it seem like you were a sweetheart, but you're not acting like one" Marayae said, rolling her eyes and sitting back down.

"You talked to my mama?" Von shifted the way he was sitting in the bed.

"Yes, I talked to her the day you came here," Marayae replied, her voice lace with attitude.

Marayae was pissed at Von for being rude to her. She had been nothing but kind and caring towards him. She felt like she should be the one mad right now, especially since she had to leave an outing with her friend just to make sure he was okay.

"My fault gang, I'm sorry" Von apologized, even though he didn't know what he did wrong. "Ian mean ta hurt yo feelings."

Marayae looked over at him for a quick second, and a small smile spread across her face when he tilted his head, waiting for her to forgive him.

"See I knew yo lil ass wasn't gon stay mad" Von said, and Marayae laughed.

This wasn't the first argument that Von and Marayae had. They had been going back and forth for the last few days they had been together. Von hasn't had any visitors since his friends were busy, and he didn't know where his girlfriend was. So Marayae has been his only company and he was enjoying it.

"So" Marayae started catching Von's attention "since today was my day off and you cut my plans short, what do you wanna do today?" She got up from the bed walking over to the chair to sit her purse down.

"Wanna play board games? Watch movies? Or" she trailed off, sitting back on the end of the bed.

"That's all kiddie shit" he said scrolling on his phone, Von didn't mind watching a movie but he wasn't really into board games.

"Well I'm just tryna make it fun" she shrugged, looking around. Then she thought of something they could do.

"Let's play Roblox" she said picking up her phone smiling as she tapped on the app.

"Play what?" He furrowed his eyebrows, confused.

"Youn know what Roblox is? Von that's sad" she said in disbelief, she thought everyone knew what Roblox was.

"Man ion play games" he said. "Let's do sum else" he added on.

"Like what?" She responded, she hoped he wasn't finna say something stupid.

"Like uno or sum" he suggested.

"Okay, ima go get the cards out of the staff room" she told him getting up, while Von looked at her ass as she left the room.

𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑, she came back with the Uno cards and a rose gold MacBook. She left her laptop in her locker on accident, and since the TV's In hospitals don't play anything good, She thought to just grab it.

"I don't have much that's fun to do, but it's something" she placed the lap top on the table and the cards on the bed.

"That's cool" he assured her sitting up, against the bed so they can play.

Marayae sat back on the end of the bed, in a criss cross position as she started to shuffle the cards.

"Why you gotta shuffle the cards? Yo ass might be cheating" Von teased Marayae playfully.

"Boy hush up," she laughed, throwing a card at him. Marayae continued to shuffle the Uno cards, and Von couldn't help but stare at her. There was something about her smile that made him feel at ease.

"I gotta confession," Von said, making Marayae look up from the deck of Uno cards she was shuffling.

"Hm?" she responded, placing the deck in the middle of the bed and motioning for him to split it.

"I thought you was only being caring and shit cause I'm famous" Von confessed, splitting the deck of Uno cards.

"I figured you thought that" she chuckled. "But no, I've just always been caring ever since I was little. I hate seeing people struggle," she expressed.

Von listened to Marayae's words and nodded his head. He had known from the first day he met her that she had a big heart, and he knew that the people who were close to her were lucky to have her around.

"You never told me your rap name" Marayae said as she began to deal out seven cards to each of them.

"It's King Von" he said with a smile.

"Hmm, that's crazy. I don't think I've ever heard of you before," Marayae said, looking at Von with a curious expression. "Rap a song real quick" she told him.

"No," he said, laughing, but Marayae was persistent. "No, come on, I wanna hear" she said, a playful smile on her face.

"Man, no, let's just play the game" Von said, placing a card down after Marayae.

"I know you not being shy," she said, laughing, but he didn't pay her any mind.

As they played Uno, Von and Marayae started getting to know each other better. They shared stories about their lives, their families, and their hobbies.

They laughed and joked as they played, each feeling more comfortable with each other. The hospital room felt a bit less lonely with the two of them chatting and sharing stories.

"Well did you like it?" She questioned him after he just told her he once got head from someone who he didn't find attractive at all.

"hell nah, that shit was bogus" he said in disgust making Marayae laugh.

ᥫ᭡

"yo ass cheated" Von said, dropping his last two cards on the bed.

"Don't be mad because I beat you, not only once but three times" Marayae threw it in his face, sticking her tongue out.

"Ion give no fucks, I know what you can't beat me in" he said, edging it on.

"What?" She furrowed her eyebrows, putting the cards back into the box.

"A fight, I'll lay yo ass out on foe nem grave" he said playfully.

"Don't lie on nem people like that" she told him, getting up to place the cards on the table and grab her laptop.

"What we doing now?" he watched her walk over to the other side of the bed.

"Scoot over" she told him, and he did as so.

As she sat down, she opened her laptop and signed in. "We finna watch a movie now" she told him. "We've been playing Uno for too long".

They both got comfortable, and she started to look for a movie to watch. "What kinda movie you finna put on? Don't put on no bullshit" he said, watching her scroll past many movies.

"Let's watch something scary," she said, scrolling down the horror genre. "Ouu my favorite, Insidious" she smiled, clicking on it.

"Mmcht this shit not scary, my kids can watch this shit" he waved the movie off, being unfazed.

"Your kids aren't even 2 yet" she rolled her eyes, tapping play on the movie.

"Oh wait hold up," she paused the movie really quick, getting back up and turning off the light.

"Okay now that's better" she sat back down in the bed, placing the laptop on the top of both of their legs. They both got comfortable and continued to watch the movie in the dark, enjoying the full experience of watching a horror movie. Well at least Marayae was, Von was low key scared.

Only 12 minutes into the movie, Marayae started to doze off, laying her head on Von's shoulder.

Von didn't notice until he said something about the movie and she didn't say anything back. He looked down at his shoulder, seeing her sleep.

"Yeah cause folks ass tripping, thinking I'm finna watch this scary ass movie by myself" he said, tapping out of the movie and putting on Friday.

"I thought it wasn't scary?" Marayae asked sarcastically with her eyes closed as she heard Friday playing from the laptop.

"Shut up and go back to sleep" he told her, and she did as told. Marayae laid back down on his shoulder and continued to sleep while he watched the movie. Von enjoyed the time they spent together and hoped they could spend more time with each other.

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

- 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐒 ᥫ᭡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.7K 2.7K 19
love is a drug and it will take you to the dark side.
1.7M 62.9K 55
"π˜πŽπ” π†πŽπ' π…πˆπ— πŒπ„ π’πŽ 𝐈 𝐂𝐀' 𝐁𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀' 𝐅𝐀' π˜πŽπ”?" this is a LOVE story, cus ima lover girl!
67.2K 2.4K 20
Just read πŸ’™