Story of jeon twins ( taegguk...

By PalJaggi

hello everyone, this is my first ff this story is like alpha omega with prince like tae is a prince of unive... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
House tour of tae apartments
house tour of tae apartment pt2 and taehyung painting
taehyung painting pt2
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
sorry for late update
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
some news
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
NEWS!!!!!
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
!6k viewers!
chapter 43
chapter 44
birthday special
Chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
Chapter 48
chapter 49
!8k viewers!
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
!10k views!
chapter 53
CHAPTER 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 11

353 17 3
By PalJaggi

Jhope outfit

Y/n outfit

Eunwoo outfit

Bogum outfit

Author POV
Everyone left to watch movies then they all left to the club which tae has book of VIP tickets. Then after coming infront of club. First everyone came out of the car then yoongi park the car and left to club with his friend. Yoongi hand is on jimin waist. Jhope hand is on y/n. Bogum hand is on eunwoo waist secretly and tae is standing between of jeon twins. Everyone one was seeing taehyung in sexy and their 3 who are really protective towards them and they're of course yoongi and jeon twins who are death glaring which makes shiver through his spine . all of them who was seeing tae.
Jimin- Tae , jhope and y/n,eunwoo let go for dancing.
Jhope/y/n/Tae/eunwoo- yeah let's go
Then jimin, taehyung , y/n left for dancing. They all were dancing together and yoongi and jeon twins and bogum were sipping wine and seeing everyone.
Yoongi- Bogum , how was your work going on In kdrama ? *while sipping wine*
Bogum- it is going nice yoongi hyung
Yoongi - what about both of you , your work is going good in karate and boxing ?
Gguk- yeah hyung , it is going nice. *smile*
Kook - mine too *smile*

Author POV
Everyone was drinking except taehyung cause he us underage so. He drink a green apple drink with some snacks while dancing and they all were enjoying it. It is the best club in LA. And tomorrow is the last day to live here since tae has more plans for couple , tomorrow tae has plans for couple and he has bring many things for them. Now everyone was drunk except yoongi and tae. In first time, twins get drunk. They were all sleeping except yoongi, tae and twins.
Twins- taetae........*in drunk voice*
Tae- yes hyungie
Twins - Please don't call......us.....hyung *in drunk voice*
Tae- why hyung ?
Twins - Because we.... love....you *in drunk voice*
Tae- what did you say? *eye widden*
Author POV
And they slept and tae was so shocked they love him back both of them. He was blushing. He just wanted to scream so loudly that his both love him. And he know that he will forgot it by tomorrow by the will know if after that. After that everyone came to tae house.
Tae- how we will take all of them hyung?
Yoingi- you take jhope , y/n and eunwoo hyung and jimin and i will take twins and bogum.
Tae- ok hyungie
Author POV
After that tae left each person into their room. And yoongi too. They both were downstairs drinking water.
Tae- why all are so heavy ? Who has told them to get fully drunk?*while drinking water*
Yoongi - that true, all are so heavy, if they all came to club they all of course get drunk only especially jimin and jhope who are not easy to handle.
Tae- hyung now let's go to our room and sleep and good night hyungie
Yoongi- good night bear

*After that they left for their room and do their routine and sleep while wearing comfortable clothes. Everyone was wearing heavy clothes except taegi who wasn't drunk and then they sleep well*
In morning
Author POV
Everyone wake up with a sharp pain on his head except tae and yoongi. When everyone wakeup, they see the lemon juice for making relieved in this pain. Everyone smiled seeing how he has made their drink..After doing their routine and then they all left downstairs seeing yoongi and taehyung eating breakfast.
Tae- oh ! Hello hyung's, Good morning, are you fine now all of you?
Yoongi- Good morning to all of you guys and are you all fine now ?
Tae- you all eat your breakfast then i have to tell you all something, OK?

Author POV
Everyone eat their breakfast. The food is rice cake and pancake for all of them. They love their food. After eating then they go to living room and tell all of them to sit.
Tae- today all of you are going on date plan which i have plans it for you by your favorite place and favorite food. So except kookie and ggukie hyung and me are not going. Cause i know bogum and eunwoo hyungie are friends so i am planning a friendly date for them. So they are going and all are going to date, i have sent your plan into your phone and clothes are in the closet so get ready now.
Yoonmin plan
*Ammusment park
*Art museum of love
*lunch date at xxx cafe
*Game zone in xxx mall
*big human sloth machine of teddy bear
*then late night beach candle night dinner.

Jhopey/n plan
*water park
*painting park
*lunch date at xxx hotel
*amusement park
*dance studio
*candle night dinner in xxx garden.

Bogwoo plan
*game zone in xxx mall
*movie date
*lunch date at xxx cafe
*wax museum
*amusement park
*candle night dinner in xxx hotel.

Tae- i have sent your all plans and i will meet you all at night. And tell me how it was ? And i have sent you all your booking tickets and all are free riding for you so you don't have to pay anything, i have pay it for everything. So go now get ready for your date.
Gguk/kook- what about us ?
Tae- i have some plans to for us of now you two also get ready too so bye.
Tae outfit

Jungkook outfit

Jungguk outfit

Yoongi outfit

Jimin outfit

Jhope outfit

Y/n outfit

Bogum outfit

Eunwoo outfit

Author POV
Then everyone left for their destination. I haven't tell you a taeggukook plans
*movie date
*lunch date at xxx restaurant
*game zone in xxx mall
*amusement park
* art museum of kpop
*candle night date at beach*
Then tae have drive the car for movies date. Movie name : Influencer
They have gone to see it after the movie then they have gone to lunch date and then gone to game zone in that mall only for 2hrs they play many  games. Now the twins were getting tae an teddy bear in a slot machine.

Restaurant ^
They get him one teddy bear and tiger in this slot machine
Tiger plushie by jungguk

Bear plushie by jungkook

Tae - thank you so much for this plushie. I just love it thank you ggukie and kookie.
Kook- huh???
Tae - yesterday you both told me not to call you hyungie that why i have said.
Gguk- what we also said?*widden eye*
Tae - you have said this and slept *lied*
Tae pov
They were thinking that have they confess their feelings in drunk state but they don't know they have confess. So let's play with them only. And get to know how they confess in my birthday. But my birthday is after 2 weeks so let them plan how they confess. I have seen them some talking on the roof only when i see them they were saying to jimin that they love me. I get to know that then i was fall in love when i came only and i see my past life and my love.
Gguk- taetae?
Tae- Ah!yes ggukie
Gguk- are you snapping out ? Are you dreaming?
Kook- i think you so too

*and they started laughing and then they left for amusement park and they ride many rides. And after some hours, they go to art museum of kpop and then they left for candle night dinner at beach*
Taeggukook dinner

And Gukkook are memerised by this candle night dinner at beach. It was looking so beautiful at that time. The water wave sound is coming and air is coming in face . and tae also looking so beautiful at that time. He was looking so beautiful and his eyes were shining.
Tae- Now, let's have dinner now. *boxy smile*
Gguk/kook- Ok *bunny smile*

*Now,everyone was sitting on table and eating silently and tae broke the silence*
Tae- how was the food kookie and ggukie?
Gguk/kook - it is nice tae *smile*
Tae- ok i am finished.so, let's go for walk in beach?
Gguk/kook- yes we are too. So , let's go. *smile*
Tae- now let's go to our house
Gguk - ok
Kook-ok i will drive the car.
Tae/gguk- ok
*After they sit in the car and left for the house and they were 2nd who came at house. First one are yoonmin*
Jimin- you were 2nd came?
Everyone there except yoonmin- yes we are but now tell me how was the date plan.
Jimin- it is so nice and outfit are also nice also , and you're planning are so amazing we just love it. Yeah na love? *eye smile*
Yoongi - yeah tae it is so amazing date plan. Now let's wait for other and then pack our things and tomorrow we have to go back to our home.
*after some ½ he's they also came and tae tell them to wait all of you all.and then everyone wait for tae and tae came with something's.*
Tae- i have brought something for you all of you which are braclet from all of you.
For jeon twins

For yoongi

For jimin

For y/n

To be continued...............
I will upload from y/n bracelet tomorrow.
Sorry I can't upload it due to limit of photo
Sorry hope you like my story
Thank you so.much for watching

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 14.3K 42
Kim Seokjin from the present world 2022 and Jeon Jungkook from Joseon Dynasty. What happens when these two people from two different worlds meets for...
429K 15.5K 30
Kim Taehyung, an Alpha meets his mate, another Alpha, Jeon Jungkook. Little does he know, that his life is about to change for the better. (WARNING)...
13.7K 420 10
in which jeongguk is overprotective of his sister but it's taehyung he ends up hurting a taekook short story an a/o/b AU Alpha! Jeongguk + Omega! Tae...
33.7K 1.4K 43
Kim Taehyung, an alpha, is known around his school as the true-blooded alpha that no one messes with but everyone wants, his parents were killed by a...