Meant To Be Together ||Jikook...

By LostJams2

# Modern A/B/O Dynamics # Mpreg # Mention of death # Angst # And more.... Alpha Jeon Jungkook,a famous busin... More

INTRODUCTION
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.

18.

3.1K 258 102
By LostJams2

AUTHOR'S POV

" Hyunsik-shi your boss said that Min Yoongi is the key to Kim Taehyung? Can you please explain to me how both of them are connected?" Jimin asked.

" Oh actually Taehyung-shi is in love with Yoongi for a long time and trying to get attention but Yoongi-shi hasn't made any move on him yet. " Hyunsik explained and now Jimin understands what he needs to do.

"Thank you for your help hyunsik-shi. I know what to do now. Good night." Jimin greeted Jungkook's secretary and went back to the room with a big wide smile on his face.

Jimin again made a new proposal for Kim Taehyung and added some new conditions to it. He read his proposal over and over again and checked if there was any mistake. He sent an email to Taehyung's manager with a newly formed proposal and started waiting for the response.

It has been 20 minutes since Jimin sent an e-mail and he was getting restless now thinking what if his proposal got rejected again. That's when a message popped on his laptop screen. Jimin fell off his chair in excitement when he saw that it was response to his e-mail.

The e-mail again has two sentences -

" Okay I am ready to meet you. Let's meet at Jeon corporation tomorrow at 10 am."

Jimin was over the moon reading the message he hurriedly replied thank you to the e-mail saying he will wait for him and went back to sleep thinking how to thank Jungkook for his help.

The next day Jimin woke up early and went to the dining area before Jungkook and Yeona came for breakfast. He served three plates for them and gave Yeona her favourite dishes and even fed her. He even cut pieces of meat for Jungkook making him nearly give a heart attack by the sudden kindness from Omega.

Jungkook knew that if Jimin is showing this much kindness to him then Taehyung must have agreed for the offer.

"Did Taehyung agreed for the offer? "Jungkook asked curiously.

"Not yet but he is ready to meet me personally to discuss about it. He said he will come to Jeon corporation today at 10am for the discussion." Jimin said thanking Jungkook saying that it wouldn't have been possible without Jungkook's help.

Jungkook was in shock that he gave Jimin just a piece of information and he made an opportunity from it.

"Our omega is so talented." Jungkook's wolf replied.

" Tf he is not ours. " Jungkook yelled back but his wolf was already silent.

"Eat this Mr. Jeon. This for helping me." Jimin said serving him fried chicken and bibimbap making him awaken from his thoughts.

"Did you made this on your own? " Jungkook asked before eating cause he remembered the day when Omega burned his office kitchen.

"No. " Jimin replied nervously and finally Jungkook sighed in relief eating it which tasted good. Then Jimin served him spicy pork belly and jjigae.

" So did you make this one as a thank you?" Jungkook asked again and Jimin nodded his head in no.

"What did you make for me then?" Jungkook asked by being a bit irritated now.

"Do you see this milk in front of you. I helped to boil it at the exact correct temperature just like you want." Jimin told proudly as if he had given his life for Jungkook. And poor alpha just shook his head in disbelief and continued to eat.

At marketing department

As soon as Jimin entered the marketing department soobin gave him a file about something related to their project with Lee technologies. He organised everything on his desk but soon an annoying voice stopped him.

"You remember our challenge right Jimin-shi" Jack asked him and Jimin scoffed in disbelief. He never accepted such a challenge even though heard what the alpha said.

"If you won't be able to convince Kim Taehyung for this deal we will consider that you are not eligible for working here." Jack continued even after his friend tried to stop him.

"Kim Taehyung is coming here 10am to discuss this publicity deal with me. So I guess it's better if you practice how to say sorry three times by kneeling down." Jimin said and everyone's eyes widened in shock. Did they hear right? Is Taehyung really coming here?

Jimin went out of his office to prepare the meeting room for Taehyung and now everyone was waiting for Taehyung's arrival as they still thought that Jimin was just lying.

The whole meeting room was cleaned and some fresh juice and some dishes were kept for Taehyung. It was already 9:50am and all employees of marketing department were waiting for Taehyung's arrival.

Many of them were his fan so everyone was ready with their cameras. They were desperate for just one glimpse of Taehyung. It was already 10:10am now and Taehyung was nowhere to be found.

"I bet Taehyung isn't coming here. Jimin is deceiving us. He is just lying. It's better if you kneel and apologize to us then maybe we will spare you. " Jack said scoffing. He was scared when Jimin said that Taehyung will come here but now that he was nowhere to be found he thought Jimin was just lying to everyone.

" I have proof that Taehyung himself said that he will come here in my e-mail. " Jimin said showing the e-mail to everyone in anger. He was losing his patience because of Jack.

"Huh this can be fake also. And if it's true then where is Taehyung?" Jack continued mocking Jimin. But before Jimin could say anything to him back one of the employee come towards meeting room running.

" Kim Taehyung has arrived." He informed to everyone. And just then the door of elevator opened revealing Taehyung and his team. He has one bodyguard and his manager with him.

Jimin have imagined him with some expensive suit and and arrogant expression on his face as his image has been portrayed by media. But the Taehyung he saw was far different from what he imagined. He was wearing a normal white t-shirt paired with light blue ripped jeans. He was looking handsome as ever no wonder he has a lot of fans. But Jimin felt like he had met him somewhere.

Taehyung enters meeting room and they were alone now as his manager and bodyguard were waiting for them outside.

"I am sorry for being late. There's a lot of traffic today." Taehyung apologized and Jimin thought that how can the media say this sweet person is arrogant. He even apologised to him even when he don't have to.

"It's fine. Have we met before?" Jimin asked in curiosity as he couldn't help but feel like he has seen those eyes somewhere. Taehyung just gave him his boxy smile and opened his bag wearing his bucket hat making Jimin realise that the bucket hat guy was none other than him.

"I am sorry for lying to you that day. Actually I was waiting for someone." Taehyung replied.

"Were you waiting for Yoongi-shi?" Jimin asked directly as he is a straight forward person making Taehyung surprised.

"Actually I have known Yoongi hyung since childhood. He was one of those children from an orphanage near our mansion. He was always a quiet child and never used to talk to anyone. He used to spend all his time reading in the library of orphanage. But when it comes to me. He would always give me attention. He always used to take special care of me saying that I am special to him. We used to play lots of games and he would always say when he gets older he will mate me. And we will live together happily like those couples from kdrama. " Taehyung told Jimin with the sweetest smile on his face . He was reminiscing about all his childhood memories again.

"But after he turned 15 he was adapted by the Min family and then we stopped having contact with each other. Actually my reason for being a model is also because of him. I even came to Seoul for him. I thought if I become a model then my face will be all over the media and he will have to see my face everywhere. So that's how he won't forget me. " Taehyung continued but now his smile was sad making Jimin feel bad about it.

" If you really like him then why don't you meet him. I know he is still single and didn't have any relationship with any Omega." Jimin asked confusingly.

" I tried to meet him many times but he always refused saying he is busy with work. This bucket hat is his first gift for me. That's why I always wear it. Actually when I started my modeling career first he always used to attend all my events saying that this industry is not safe for me and he was afraid of something happening to me. But now he doesn't even attend it. I always mix with my fans with this hat to search for him. I know you must have been thinking I am crazy. " Taehyung finished being embarrassed. He has never shared all his problems with anyone. But after seeing Jimin he just felt like he could trust him.

" No you are not crazy. If I would have liked any alpha like this then I would have kidnapped and locked him up in my home until and unless he accepts me. "Jimin joked making Taehyung laugh.

" But I don't think you should give up. Just look at me everyone said that I won't be able to meet you but here we are talking like we are soulmates for years. " Jimin said taking Taehyung's hand in his assuring him that it will be fine giving him strength.

"You're right we can be soulmates. I already feel like you're my long lost best friend. We can still be in contact after this deal." Taehyung said hugging Jimin who returned the hug.

" Then I will call you tae. You won't mind it, right as we are of the same age?" Jimin said happily. And Taehyung just hummed. Then Jimin explained tae about his contact in detail.

"So are you sure this contract with Lee technologies will help me to reach Yoongi hyung." Tae asked as he was unsure about it.

" Actually Lee technologies's first product is smartphone. We will make 10 such customised couple smartphones in this project. As you already know both Jeons and Mins are business partners so whenever any product is launched by any company that company gifts 1st product to their business partners. When such customised phone with your face will go to Yoongi-shi he can't return the gift and he has to accept it. It will have your face on screen wallpaper and even main wallpaper. Even during calling and or working on mobile it will have your face everywhere so he won't be able to forget you. " Jimin explained.

" And we will also know if he will still have feelings for you or not? If he didn't reject the mobile it means that he still cares for you. "

" I will be happy even if he kept the mobile with him. He doesn't have to use that you know. This is also enough. " Tae said with sad smile. But Jimin reassured him that this plan will work.

Then Taehyung signed the contract cause the only thing he wanted was to reach love of his life other things were not important for him.

"Actually I also want Yoongi hyung's customised phone for myself. Can you make it? " Tae asked and Jimin agreed cause why not.

Everyone in the marketing department was waiting outside of the meeting room. They were waiting for both Jimin and Taehyung to complete their discussion and half of them were still in shock that Taehyung come here personally.

"Do you think Taehyung will sign the the deal?" One of the employee asked .

"Of course he will. Why do you think he will waste his time coming here then? If he wasn't interested in offer he wouldn't have come here, right? " Another employee replied and everyone agreed with her.

Jack was listening to their conversation anxiously. He was regreting his actions. He shouldn't have underestimated Jimin. He was just hoping that Taehyung won't sign the deal.

Soon door of marketing department opened and everyone's eyes went towards two Omegas coming out of meeting room. Both of them were looking like best friend who met after a long time. Taehyung has genuine smile on his face and was listening of something Jimin explained.

" I really liked jimin's proposal. So I have signed the deal And I want him to handle all the decisions regarding this project. " Taehyung informed everyone who were waiting for his response outside.

" Thank you Taehyung-shi. I think you should take a back enterence cause there will be reporters on front entrence. " Jimin said shaking his hand with tae. And tae went back along with his manager and bodyguard.

" You know your family will be disappointed then why did you accept this offer? " Taehyung's manager asked.

"It's because he taught me not to give up and also he reminded me of my old friend. He just look exactly like him. " Taehyung answered remembering some old memories.

Back in the marketing department everyone was so happy that they got the deal and they personally saw the Kim Taehyung. Everyone was celebrating specially tae's fans.

Meanwhile Jack was in shock after tae said he signed the deal. He didn't want to kneel infront of Jimin and beg him so he decided to take advantage of situation and get out of the department. But before he can go out some employee saw him and reminded him about his challange.

Now everyone's eyes were on jack so he had no other option but to apologise. He went to Jimin and started apologizing saying how wrong he was to doubt him. He also praised him hoping Jimin will forgive him and he won't have to kneel but Jimin didn't said anything. He was not interested in making jack apologise to him infornt of whole department but he also knew that if he didn't do it then everyone will started bothering him thinking he is weak.

"What's going on here? " Tzuyu's voice grabbed everyone's attention.

Jack thought that tzuyu will take his side and will save him from embarrassment. But when one of the employee told everything to her Tzuyu asked jack to apologise to Jimin saying that he is his colleague and he shouldn't misbehaves with anyone. After all it's his own mistake for challenging Jimin. So jack has to apologise.

Even though Tzuyu praised Jimin in front of whole department for the deal but she was burning with anger from inside. Her omega was angry and was trying to break free but she controlled it and acted like she is so happy with the deal.

" I think we should organise the welcome party for Jimin as we didn't do anything yet after he joined the department. And then we can celebrate our new deal with Lee technologies also. " Tzuyu informed making everyone happy.

" Mam can we invite Mr. Jeon also for the party? " One of the employee suggested.

" Okay I will talk to him about it when I give him report of our new deals. But don't expect too much as you guys already know that Mr. Jeon doesn't like attending such parties." Tzuyu said as she has invited Jungkook multiple times for such celebration in the past but he never came.

Jimin who was so happy with celebration got disappointed after someone mentioned Jungkook.

" Who can enjoy the party with that arrogant Alpha's presence?" He thought.

Tzuyu went to Jungkook's cabin to give him all the reports about Lee technologies after informing them that they had already signed Taehyung for their publicity. She has even increased their benefits by this deal adding some extra points in their favour.

" Good you did great job Ms. Chou." Jungkook said after reading everything and Tzuyu as usual felt proud cause she knew Jungkook rarely praise anyone.

"Mr. Jeon actually out marketing department had organised a welcome party of jimin and also to celebrate the deal. I hope you will join us." Tzuyu invited Jungkook but he just glared at her making her gulp. So Tzuyu just took her leave not wanting to face Jungkook anymore.

" Boss you even helped Mr. Park for this deal. Don't you want to join the party then? " Hyunsik asked curiously but soon shut his mouth and acted as if he didn't ask Jungkook anything when he glared at him with anger.

Jungkook remembered the morning scene where omega just boiled milk to say thank you to him where he should have done something better as alpha was expecting. Soon his phone rang making him come out of his thoughts.

" Yahh you brat how can you betray your best friend and your hyung for an omega? Cancel Taehyung's publicity deal right now." A cold voice screamed on the other side of phone.

A/N :

Who wants to concel Taehyung's publicity deal?

Will Jungkook listen to his best friend?

Vote goal : 70+....
For the next update...

Please vote and leave lots of comments. It always motivates me to write.

Feedback please 🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

980K 60.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
313K 7.3K 82
you make me shiver with the fire you got.... this thing we started, i don't want it to stop. ...
119K 9.9K 44
- King Card #jikookau King of twilight , Alpha hybrid vampire Júngkōōk , who cant have a mate because no one wants to be his omega , met Omega Prin...
16.4K 1.3K 8
Jungkook stumbles across a quaint cottage he instantly falls in love with. He buys the abandoned cottage and moves in. Little does he know that it's...