Descendants: Disenchanted

By ninjasawakendmystar

Georgie Philip seemingly has it all: she's the Student Body President of Auradon Preparatory School, has a ro... More

Cast
Grahpics Gallery
First Day of School
No Class for the Wicked (So There's Class)
Let's Get Down to Business Part 1
Let's Get Down to Business Part 2
Serenade
Pains: Both Royal and Shoulder
Eavesdroppers
Questionable Lesson Plans

Welcome to Auradon Prep

76 5 20
By ninjasawakendmystar

A storybook with an ornate and elegant cover page titled Descendants opens to its first page. "Once upon a time, long, long ago... well, only 20 years ago, Beast united all the kingdoms and got himself elected king of the United States of Auradon. He rounded up all the villains and sidekicks and sent them off to the isle of the lost with a magical barrier to keep them there, no magic, no wi-fi, no way out. But more importantly, just a few short years later I was born."

The storybook flips to an image of two proud parents holding a baby in a forest. "I—wait that's not me," the female narrator declares. "That's my family friend, but she's not important right now." The storybook flips itself a few pages before settling on another pair of parents and a little girl holding a baby, this time in a modern city. "That's me. Georgie Philip...you know, I was a pretty cute baby now that I look at it. There's my big sister Morgan, and the two holding me are my mum and dad, Giselle and Robert Philip."

The page flips once again, showing a picture of a modern city. "We used to live in a big city when I was younger, but Auradon had a way of calling my family back to the magical realm. My big sister Morgan wanted to go to school here so she did; met a Prince, fell in love, blah, blah, blah. Uncle Edward— oh, ahem sorry King Edward of Andalasia on behalf of King Beast asked my dad to come here to help modernize Auradon. So when I was 8, down the pothole we went and I said goodbye New York and hello Auradon City. For the longest time I thought Auradon was boring, but little did I know it was about to get interesting..."

⁘⁘⁘

Georgie sits outside of a room in a golden palace looking at her nails, patiently waiting for a meeting to get out. Or more accurately, she's waiting for Ben to come out of his room. He was her first friend in Auradon; they would frequently play with one another while waiting for their dads to get out of egregiously long meetings. It helped that they also attended the same school, Auradon Elementary and then later, Auradon Preparatory School. The two have come a long way since then, and now it seems that they are beginning to take over the mantle of running the country.

She hears a door open and stands. King Beast and Queen Belle walk out of the room, not looking too happy. Ben must've proposed his idea then, Georgie thinks to herself. Ben walks out after his parents a few moments later with an unreadable look on his face.

Georgie gives him a look, wondering if his parents had agreed to bring kids from the Isle to Auradon. Ben pauses for a moment, looking solemn before smiling. "I did it!" Georgie leaps into Ben's arms, giving him an excited hug.

The two break apart from the hug, both clearly elated. Georgie feels a sense of relief, Ben is finding his footing as a leader in this country and if bringing the Villain kids over is successful? There's no telling what he could do. Suddenly, Georgie turns to Ben, realizing something has slipped her mind. "Did you decide who you want to bring over?"

Ben nods. "Evil Queen and Maleficent's daughters and Jafar and Cruella De Vil's sons."

Georgie quirks an eyebrow. "Have you told Audrey that yet?" She knows that Audrey won't be happy that Ben's decided to bring over her mother's enemy's kid.

Eyes wide, Ben gives Georgie a look that lets her know that he hasn't told Audrey. She shakes her head and sighs, when he does tell Audrey she's sure that the shrieks will be heard from one end of Auradon Prep's campus to the other.

Ben senses her disapproval. "I'm going to tell her...eventually." He sees the look that Georgie gives her and fixes his statement. "Tomorrow, I'm going to tell her tomorrow." Ben thinks for a moment, nervous about his decision to bring the Villain kids to Auradon. "Do you think they'll be happy to find out they're invited to come here?"

A ways away across the water on the Isle of the Lost four Villain children receive their letters, asking them to attend Auradon Preparatory school. Needless to say, they aren't too happy.

It's the day of the Villain kid's arrival and Georgie is sitting on her bed, scrolling through her phone, her roommate Audrey is already up and doing her makeup. It seems the only reason the two were paired up to be roommates was because of their connection to Ben, that or, Georgie's last name is Philip and Audrey's father's name is Philip. Georgie figures it's probably the first one. Don't get her wrong, Audrey isn't terrible all the time, but she can be narrow-minded about commoners. Even though her father is a Royal Advisor, without a title Audrey sees Georgie as a commoner which leads to some...uncomfortable interactions.

Not glancing away from her makeup mirror, Audrey calls out to her roommate. "Georgia are you going to get ready? You have to look presentable today, there's going to be press."

Georgie rolls her eyes; Audrey always insists on calling her by her full name which she does not appreciate. "I will, just give me a minute." Just then, her phone lights up with a notification, a text from her father. He's in Westerly, more specifically the small kingdom of Andalasia within Westerly on a business trip. Good luck today, don't get fried by any Villain kids. Georgie shakes her head, always sarcastic. Just kidding. And your Uncle says hi.

She smiles as she types her response to her dad. I'll try not to. And tell him and Aunt Nancy that I say hi back. With that, Georgie finally kicks out of her bed and begins to get ready for the day. Audrey had been kind enough to pick out an outfit for her, a turquoise dress with a white three-quarter-sleeved cardigan. While Georgie isn't one to wear dresses every day like some at her school, she likes dressing up once in a while.

She puts on the dress and observes herself in the mirror. Audrey is a lot of things, but a bad stylist is not one of them.

"Do you want me to do your hair and makeup?" asks Audrey with a sincerity that is often lacking in her voice. "I can do it super natural like you usually do it."

Georgie nods. "Yea, that would be great, thank you." She watches as Audrey goes to work on her. While Georgie usually wears light natural makeup, Audrey manages to the same look just as well and in half the time. Audrey then moves to her hair, speedily and masterly whipping her brown locks around the curling iron. Audrey announces she's finished and pats her roommate on the shoulders, letting her know she's free to stand up now.

Thanking her roommate, Georgie stands up and takes one last look in the mirror in the background she sees a nervous Audrey pacing. Georgie thinks about giving some encouraging words, but there's a knock on the door.

Of course, right on time, Ben is there to escort the two girls—although mainly Audrey—down to meet the Villain kids. The rest of the school is waiting for them at the entrance to Auradon Prep. Georgie excitedly bounces on the balls of her feet, eagerly awaiting the arrival of the new students.

Through a smile, Audrey leans over towards Georgie and mutters to her, "Don't look so excited to meet them, people are going to think you're crazy." And there is the Audrey Georgie is used to.

Ben also hears Audrey's comment and elbows her, the smile not falling off his face either. He can see Georgie go to open her mouth but he elbows her as well. The limousine with the students pulls up as everyone holds a breath waiting for their first glimpse at the Villain kids. Georgie is sure that at least half of the on-lookers are expecting the kids to come out in full attack mode.

Instead, something very different happens. Two boys fall out of the limousine wrestling one another. "Oh! Ah! Ow! Stop! You got everything else! Why do you want whatever this is?" says the boy with white hair. He begins to grapple with the boy with long hair over an object that Georgie can't see, both of them bickering as they go. Georgie tries hard not to snicker at the display in front of her. Royal engagements are usually a lot more boring, so this spunk is welcome entertainment. The band parts, allowing Audrey, Ben, Georgie and Fairy Godmother to walk up to the Villain kids.

A girl with purple hair reprimands the two fighting boys. "Guys, guys, guys! We have an audience."

The boy with the long hair smiles, holding an armful of electronics in his hand, acting as if he hadn't just stolen from the limousine. "Just cleaning up," he smiles at Fairy Godmother. He then harshly whispers to the boy on the ground to get up and helps him up with his free hand.

Trying to be polite, Fairy Godmother says in a singsong voice, "Leave it like you found it!" She then grows more serious to ensure that the Villain kids know what she means. "And by that, I mean just leave it."

The boy with the long hair throws everything back into the limo and shuts the door. He then walks up towards his welcoming party, almost swaggering as he goes. "Hello, foxy," he says to Audrey with a smug look on his face. "The name's Jay."

Audrey gives an uncomfortable laugh as Jay continues to stare at her, presumably waiting for her to swoon or something. Georgie tries to hold back laughter, pursing her lips to prevent a chuckle from slipping out and closing her eyes to concentrate. Her shoulders begin to very subtly bob up and down as she attempts to keep her laughter silent.

Fairy Godmother is the one to intervene however and puts her head into Jay's view of Audrey. "Welcome to Auradon prep. I'm Fairy Godmother, headmistress." Jay makes his way back over to the rest of the Villain kids, defeated by Audrey's rejection. Georgie feels his eyes on her while she's still slightly smiling from the interaction she's just witnessed.

"The fairy godmother? As in, Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo?" says the girl with purple hair who Georgie has now pegged as the daughter of Maleficent, Mal.

Happy that the new students are engaging with her, the Fairy Godmother gives an enthusiastic reply. "Bibbidi-bobbidi, you know it."

"Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just appeared, out of nowhere, with that sparkly wand and warm smile. And that sparkling wand," Mal adds again for emphasis.

Fairy Godmother shakes her head. "Oh, that was a long time ago. And as I always say, don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future." She waves her arms dramatically, causing Georgie to widen her eyes a bit a the cringey expression that Fairy Godmother uses.

Taking that as his cue, Prince Ben steps forward along with Audrey and Georgie on either side of him. "It's so good to finally meet you all. I'm Ben."

Apparently not satisfied with the way Ben has introduced himself, Audrey corrects him. "Prince Benjamin. Soon to be king."

The Evil Queen's daughter steps forward and gives a polite curtsey in front of them. "You had me at prince. My mom's a queen, which makes me a princess."

Ever the one to point out the technicalities when it comes to social status, Audrey corrects Evie this time through a fake smile and an insincere scrunch of her nose. "The evil queen has no royal status here and neither do you."

If it weren't improper for her to facepalm herself, Georgie would've hit herself hard. Instead, she moves a single hand up to gently massage her temple. Why on earth would Audrey think that is a good thing to say? Not just to a Villain kid, but to anyone?

Ben gives a nervous chuckle. "This is Audrey."

For what seems like the millionth time that day, Audrey corrects someone yet again. Georgie makes a mental note that she should maybe start a tally of how many times she does that this school year. "Princess Audrey. His girlfriend. Right, Bennyboo?" She grabs his hand and holds it.

Georgie rolls her eyes, unable to contain her frustration with Audrey completely. It's not like Fairy Godmother could see her anyway so the threat of getting detention was low.

Wanting to bring some warmth back into the conversation, Georgie introduces herself. "And I'm Georgie Philips. Just Georgie, no title." Georgie hopes that the Villain kids got her subtle dig at Audrey. "I'm also the Student Body President here at Auradon Prep. Did I miss anything, Audrey?"

Giving her a fake smile and tightening her grip on Ben's hand, Audrey responds with her own clever words. "No, I don't think you did Georgia."

Sensing the tension brewing between the two girls, Fairy Godmother knows she needs to get this thing moving. "Ben, Audrey, and Georgie are going to show you all around, and I'll see you tomorrow." She suddenly bursts through and separates Ben and Audrey's hands, causing a few of the Villain kids to widen their eyes. "The doors of wisdom are never shut. But the library hours are from 8:00 to 11:00. And as you may have heard, I have a little thing about curfews."

The Villain kids nod at Fairy Godmother awkwardly as the marching band files out behind her leaving only Ben, Audrey, and Georgie with them. Now that the formalities are out of the way, the real introductions can get started.

"It is so, so, so good to finally me... meet you all." Ben goes in to shake Jay's hand but is met with a punch in the shoulder instead, a punch of respect. Ben shakes it off and continues to make his way down the line, shaking Mal's hand. "This is a momentous occasion, and one that I hope will go down in history... Is that chocolate?" he says with uncertainty as he tastes whatever has gotten on his hand after shaking with Carlos. "As the day our two peoples began to heal."

Mal has her hands on her hips, swinging them. "Or the day that you showed four people where the bathrooms are."

Georgie smiles at those words and she knows Ben does too. It seems like she has a similar, dry and sarcastic humour to herself and Ben, something not many people at their school shared. If Georgie is right, Ben is really going to like Mal. Ben walks closer to Mal, confirming Georgie's suspicion. "A little bit over the top?"

Cheekily, Mal replies, "A little more than a little bit."

Ben laughs at her response, "Well, so much for my first impression." The two laugh with one another as their eyes lock for a moment more than they probably should have.

Noticing a strange moment is occurring, Audrey interrupts, forcing the attention of the conversation onto her. "Hey! You're Maleficent's daughter, aren't you? Yeah, you know what? I totally do not blame you for your mother trying to kill my parents and stuff." Nearly everyone is looking away from the train wreck of a conversation or looking into it with wide eyes. "Oh, my mom's Aurora. Sleeping..."

"—Beauty! Yeah, I've heard the name," Mal interrupts. "You know, and I totally do not blame your grandparents for inviting everyone in the whole world but my mother to their stupid christening."

Clearly not over it, Audrey's response is opposite to the fire burning in her eyes. "Water under the bridge."

Two can play this game, and Mal replies with the fakest "Totes!" Georgie has ever heard. The two girls begin to fake laugh along with one another. Those fake laughs have to go in the top ten of the fakest laughs Georgie's heard at the school, and she's heard plenty; most of them involve Audrey.

Not liking the vibe going on, Ben claps his hands together. "Okay! So, how about a tour? Yeah?" Ben links arms with Audrey leaving the rest to trail behind him. "Auradon Prep, originally built over 300 years ago and converted into a high school by my father when he became king." The statue of Ben's father morphs from his human form to his beastly form on command. The sight frightens Carlos who screams and jumps into Jay's arms, everyone looks at him, taken aback at his sudden screaming. "Carlos, It's okay. My father wanted his statue to morph from beast to man to remind us that anything is possible."

Everyone gazes at the statue for a moment, taking it in. "Does he shed much?" asks Mal sarcastically.

To Mal's surprise, Ben responds with an equal amount of sarcasm in his voice. "Yeah, mom won't let him on the couch." Georgie gives herself a mental fist bump, good job Ben, you're winning Mal over.

The group moves towards the entrance of the dorm rooms, but Georgie notices that Carlos is still staring at the statue and waits back for him. Carlos claps twice like Ben had in an attempt to change the statue back to its human form to no avail.

"Don't worry about it," assures Georgie. "I can never get it to change either."

Carlos smiles at her words and they join the rest of the group in the dorm room. Now at the back of the group, she sees the new students looking around at the accommodations in awe.

"So you guys have a lot of magic here in Auradon? Like wands and things like that?" voices a curious Mal.

Ben tilts his head, letting Mal know she is partially right. "Yeah, it exists of course, but It's pretty much retired. Most of us here are just ordinary mortals."

"Who happened to be kings and queens," points out Mal.

Jumping in as if any mention of Royal status is her cue, Audrey interjects herself into the conversation. "That's true. Our royal blood goes back hundreds of years."

From the back of the room Georgie speaks up. She doesn't want the Villain kids to think that they're all snooty royals who care about that type of thing. "Not all of us." The Villain kids whirl around to look at Georgie. "Some of us are just regular common folk."

Audrey's eyes flare with venom but her plastered smile doesn't move. "Don't we know it."

Not able to keep up the fake smile, Georgie's drops as she gives the princess a glare.

Once again playing the saviour to tensions caused by Audrey, Ben almost sings in relief as he notices Doug coming down the stairs. "Doug. Doug, come down. This is Doug. He's going to help you with your class schedules and show you the rest of the dorms. I'll see you later, okay? And If there is anything you need, feel free to—"

"—Ask Doug. Or Georgie." Audrey begins to tug Ben away from the Villain kids as he attempts to give them a goodbye wave. Georgie can't help but give a sigh of relief that Audrey is no longer there to stir up tension with the new students...or herself for that matter.

Clipboard in hand Doug waives at the group and Georgie meets him at the bottom. Hopefully now that the ever professional and kind Doug is here, things will go more smoothly. "Hi, guys. I'm Dopey's son. As in Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and... Heigh-ho." Doug gets distracted naming off his uncles as he looks to Evie with goo-goo eyes. So much for the professionalism Doug.

Taking notice of Doug's gaze, Evie practically struts up to Doug who can't stop staring at her. "Evie. Evil queen's daughter."

Georgie sees Jay roll his eyes in the background. She hits Doug perhaps a bit too hard to let him know he needs to keep speaking and stop ogling.

Clearly flustered, Doug clears his throat. "Okay. So about your classes, I, uh, put in the requirements already..." The Villain kids huddle around Doug to get a better look at the schedule. "...history of woodsmen and pirates, safety rules for the Internet, and, uh, remedial goodness 101."

Evidently catching onto things pretty quick Mal notices the name of the last class. "Let me guess. New class?" Doug only nods in return. Georgie was worried that the class made only for the Villain kids would offend them and it seems she may have been right. If only there were something, she could do to fix that. Suddenly Mal speaks up again. "Come on, guys, let's go find our dorms."

The new students march up the stairs after Mal before Doug points out something critical, stumbling when Evie walks by him. "Oh, uh, yeah, your dorms are that way, guys. Georgie will show you."

Georgie nods in confirmation and waives them over towards the other staircase, grabbing the clipboard from Doug as she passes him. Meanwhile, Doug is still trying to list off the names of his uncles, counting on his hands as he goes. Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and..."

"Sneezy," answers Carlos, helpfully.

Georgie glances down at the clipboard as she leads the new students through the bustling corridors. She feels a tap on her shoulder, and she looks over to see that it's Evie. "I know you said you're a commoner, but would we know your parents?"

Georgie turns around to walk backward and face the group. She knows these halls like the back of her hand, having to give countless tours as the Student Body President. "Uh, let's see. My mum is Giselle, she was supposed to get married to Prince Edward, but then she fell down a cursed wishing well, ended up in New York and then met my dad."

Evie points at her excitedly, suddenly realizing that she recognizes the story. "That's right! Your mom is the one who fought Narissa! We've run into her on the island and I can assure you we don't like her..." Evie reaches her hand out to Georgie sincerely, to which Georgie smiles in response. She finds Evie to be innocent in a good way, not something she expected from a villain.

"What about your dad?" asks Jay, dads never seem to like him anyway.

"Well, my dad was a divorce lawyer when he met my mum but then he decided to become a corporate lawyer instead." Georgie expertly dodges students all while still walking backwards, making the Villain kids bewildered at her skill. "So, when the King heard what he did he invited us to come live in Auradon City to help modernize the infrastructure here. Officially my dad is the Royal Advisor of Modernity, but he really just helps business and technology get off the ground. Wi-Fi, cellphones, trading routes, cars, the internet, financial transactions—" Georgie cuts herself off, realizing she's gone on rambling too long. She admires her father so she gushes about him nearly any opportunity she gets. "I'm sorry, I'm probably boring you guys."

To her surprise, the Jay that was previously acting suave looks genuinely interested in what she's saying. "No, not at all I like business-y stuff. My dad and I ran a shop back on the Isle." Jay conveniently leaves out the part where he and his father stole the items they sold, but that isn't important right now.

Georgie gives him a grateful nod, thankful that he was interested in what she had to say.

"I thought divorces were a huge no-no here," questions Mal.

"They are. But back in New York, they're really common. But between you and me? From what I've seen there needs to be more divorces here," confides Georgie. "There are too many students at the school whose parents don't get along but stay married for appearance's sake, in turn making the students miserable; it's not healthy."

The Villain kids seem to approve of what she said. Georgie is hoping by giving them glimpses at how Auradon is far from perfect she can make the adjustment less jarring for them. "Okay," approves Mal. "I see you've got a bit of spunk to you."

Georgie shrugs. "My dad is a New Yorker, what can I say? Don't tell any of the other kids," she says sarcastically. She comes to a halt in front of a door and uses a key to open it dramatically. "And here is the girls' room." Evie and Mal step into the room, Evie with a look of awe on her face. "Did you guys want to check out the girls' room or did you want me to show you to yours?"

Carlos nods eagerly, wanting to see his room after looking at the grandeur of the girls' room. Georgie waves goodbye to the girls and lets them know that she'll see them later. She then motions for Jay and Carlos to follow her down the hallway. Carlos practically bounces down the hallways as they make their way to the boys' new room.

Arms still crossed over his chest, Jay looks to Georgie. "I'm surprised we're allowed in the girls' room around here."

He's right, Auradon Prep is definitely the type of place that wouldn't allow that. Well almost. "Technically boys aren't allowed into the girl's rooms, but unless Fairy Godmother is lurking around or it's past curfew and the night monitors are out, no one really listens." A mischievous glint appears in her eyes as they begin to make their way up the stairs. "But you didn't hear that from me."

Jay smiles back at her. "Sneaking lots of boys into your room?" Carlos smacks Jay in the back of the head for making that comment.

Georgie laughs, taking the comment in jest. "Definitely not. It's more like I've learned how to escape from Audrey during curfew." There were times when she just couldn't handle the princess anymore and needed some space. Unfortunately for her, Audrey is the snitching type unlike some of the other students' roommates who didn't turn in their own roommates.

The boys shoot each other confused looks. "Wait. You're her roommate?" asks Carlos. Georgie nods, she wishes it wasn't the case. Maybe the two of them would get along better if they weren't stuck with each other 24/7. Carlos looks at her sympathetically. "Sorry."

If anything, the Villain kids crack Georgie up. She finds their senses of humour to be very similar to that of her father and Ben; something not seen often in Auradon Prep. They finally reach room 313 and the boys burst in, looking around eagerly.

Instead, Georgie glances around the room finding something familiar about it. She pokes her head out of the door and counts rooms in the hallway before walking over to look out the window of the boys' room. The two boys give one another a concerned look, not knowing why she's looking around their room like that. Georgie thinks for a moment, observing the hallway. They're at the end of the hallway on the west wing of the fourth floor, which means... "My room is right there," she says pointing to the ceiling.

After hearing that the boys drop their concerned expression and flop onto their beds to test them out. "So, you're saying to hit a broom against the ceiling in the middle of the night to bother Audrey?" teases Jay.

Georgie laughs as much as she would pay to be a fly on the wall to see Audrey deal with that—oh no, wait, she wouldn't because she is the fly on the wall. Audrey can be a handful to deal with when she's not sleep-deprived, so that's not something Georgie really wants to see. "I mean you could try, but the rooms have a noise-reducing enchantment on them."

The boys continue to explore the room and just as Georgie is about to leave, Carlos discovers the video game console. Georgie takes the time to explain it all to him, showing him how to use the motion controls and some of the action games she thinks he might like. He gets the hang of it pretty quickly, so Georgie lets him play around with it on his own. Something out the window catches her eye, it seems like Audrey and Ben are having an argument, but what about? Georgie wouldn't be surprised if it was about Ben picking Mal to come over from the Isle.

She tries to read their lips to no avail but continues to focus on them anyway. She nearly jumps out of her skin when she hears someone speaking right behind her, bringing her out of her focus. "Do you have a boyfriend?"

Georgie whips around to see Jay standing close— a little too close for comfort. Although she knows Jay means it in an entirely different way, it's a question her mother beats her over the head with. "No. Why?" She knows why, Jay is very clearly a player who's now flirted with every girl he's met so far—minus Fairy Godmother, though that might not surprise her if he did. She just wants to see if he'll drop it.

Jay motions to himself, a sly look on his face like the one he gave Audrey earlier. "Are you looking for one?"

"No, I'm too busy." She watches Jay's face fall and then she begins to cackle loudly. Carlos glances over for a moment from his video game but just shakes his head and returns to playing. Jay looks put out, Georgie guesses he is used to having girls swoon over him on the Isle. Georgie feels bad for laughing at him however and tries to make him feel better. "Look, I wouldn't be too worried. Once you step out on the courtyard there'll be girls swooning all over you, princess too I'm sure." Jay seems to perk up a bit. "You just happened to pick the wrong two girls. The girls here will love your whole forward flirting thing—we usually just skip to marriage proposals here so trust me, you're going to be popular."

After hearing these words, Jay's confidence outwardly returns to him. "Guess I'll be going down to the courtyard then."

Georgie removes two copies of the school schedule and places them on one of the dressers. She does a mental check to make sure she's given them everything they need for the day. She says her goodbyes to the boys telling them they'll see her around during classes the next day but as she goes to leave she turns around again. "Carlos, did you want me to get someone to send you up some more chocolate?"

Face still covered in chocolate from the limo, Carlos nods enthusiastically. Georgie smiles at him, making another mental note to collect some chocolate from the chefs to send up to him. In the meantime, she has to start thinking about what she's going to do about Remedial Goodness 101.

⁘⁘⁘

"Absolutely not," responds Fairy Godmother from behind her desk.

"But why not? I have a spare first period anyway—"

Fairy Godmother shakes her head, not liking the girl's suggestion. "You need that time to do your planning for the student council."

"Come on, the class will feel alienating to them if there are no other students in there but them." Georgie is sure that the Villain kids are aware of the fact that they stick out, she doesn't want them to feel alienated even further by the class meant to only be taken by them. "It's the good thing to do." Georgie reaches her hand across to Fairy Godmother to let her know that she's deadly serious about her proposal.

"Fine, I will put Remedial Goodness 101 on your course schedule, but I expect you to keep up with your Student Council duties—if I notice even an ounce of your usual commitment lacking, you'll be dropping the class."

Georgie spends the rest of the day running around trying to find gifts for the Villain kids; she can't just send a chocolate basket to Carlos and no one else, that would be rude. She'll have to get someone else to deliver them, but at least they'll get something nice after the bust day they've had. Eventually, she settles on the perfect gift for the rest of them. For Evie, Auradon's most popular fashion magazine, for Mal a book on the history of magical artifacts since she asked so much about Fairy Godmother's wand, and for Jay a book entitled Proper Auradon Courting Etiquette and Protocol for the Eligible Prince. She writes a note for each of them, although she's especially proud of the one she wrote for Jay.

Later that evening, someone knocks on the boy's door, Jay opens it, half expecting it to be Mal and Evie, but instead a wrapped item and a basket of chocolate are left outside their door. Jay tilts his head in confusion, trying to understand why someone has left these items in front of their door. It then dawns on him that someone is giving these to them; for free. He pokes his head out the door to try and see who delivered them but doesn't find anyone.

He reaches down to look at the items but Carlos pushes past him and eagerly grabs the basket of chocolates. Jay usually would fight Carlos over the basket, but he wants to see what's inside the wrapping that has a tag with his name on it.

Closing the door, he walks over to his bed and tears open the neat wrapping paper around the item. He is visibly baffled by the title, Proper Auradon Courting Etiquette and Protocol for the Eligible Prince. He opens the book curiously, wanting to know why someone has given this to him. As he cracks the spine of the book open a note written on fine stationery falls out.

Just in case you wanted to scope out the competition –G

Jay can't help but smile now knowing exactly who sent the book to him. He didn't know what to expect once he got here, but people like Ben, Georgie, and Doug were surprising to him, he had expected everyone to be like Audrey. Even though Georgie had rejected his advances, she's still the type of person Jay would want to hang out with. If they end up staying in Auradon long enough that is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 244 11
What if Harry Hook had a sister? What if she was chosen as one of the VKs? Read to find out what will happen when Hadley goes to Auradon prep with th...
54.2K 726 18
Descendants: Ben made a proclamation and has five villains come to the Auradon. Mal, daughter of Maleficent, Jay, son of Jafar, Evie, daughter of the...
338K 6.6K 25
Hailey is the daughter of Hades, but you could probably already tell by her fiery blue hair that matches her personality. She is a vital part in Mal'...
60.6K 1K 27
"Are you crazy? He's a villain!" "He has done nothing wrong! Please, give him a chance." "He is just like his mother!" "You don't even know him!!" ~~...