His M.V.P.

By yaa_girll

A captivating love story for the ages! ⚠️ Mature Content! More

C H A P T E R 1
C H A P T E R 2
C H A P T E R 3
C H A P T E R 5
C H A P T E R 6
C H A P T E R 7
C H A P T E R 8
C H A P T E R 9
C H A P T E R 1 0
C H A P T E R 1 1
C H A P T E R 1 2
C H A P T E R 1 3
D I S C U S S I O N B O A R D
C H A P T E R 1 4
C H A P T E R 1 5
C H A P T E R 1 6
C H A P T E R 1 7
U P D A T E
C H A P T E R 1 8
C H A P T E R 1 9
C H A P T E R 2 0
C H A P T E R 2 1
C H A P T E R 2 2
C H A P T E R 2 3
C H A P T E R 2 4
C H A P T E R 2 5
C H A R E C T E R S
C H A P T E R 2 6
C H A P T E R 2 7
C H A P T E R 2 8
C H A P T E R 2 9
C H A P T E R 3 0
U P D A T E

C H A P T E R 4

2K 102 15
By yaa_girll

As the house sat ominously, Syrai lay awake in her bed. She was waiting for the right time to make her great escape. Young and wanting to be free, Syrai did not understand the dynamics of why her parents stressed her safety so much. Later, she would regret all the things her younger self had done in the near future. Her cover lay loosely on her body, waiting for her phone to sound off, letting her know her play was in motion. Syrai could taste the freedom on the tip of her tongue, as that's all her young mind craved.

"We here, where you at?" her friend popped in the phone. The call was loud as music was blaring and male voices could be heard in the background.

"Always a car full," Syria thought.

Syria kissed her teeth, aggravated that Amira didn't take heed of her warning. She and Amira were from two different worlds but like two peas in a pot. She was the one person who didn't see Syrai as her last name, her family, or her money. A genuine friendship to last a lifetime is something so rare in this society.

"Turn the music down. I told you Amira you can't do that! My neighbors are going to call the police on you," Syrai fussed as she climbed her way through her bedroom window, leaving it cracked open for a return. The humid night air didn't stall her young eagerness, as she moved her way down the ladder she had discreetly propped against the house. Once her feet hit the ground she sneakily moved her way through the front yard, carefully not to trigger the automatic lights and stay out of camera view. Maxwell had their house set up like it was a prison as it kept those not wanted from coming in. However sadly, it kept those in from going out. As Syrai aged she found new techniques to get herself out into the streets that captive her young mind so much. Even now she looked too old for her young age as she had on a face of makeup, hair straightened to the bone, and a body-hugging bodycon. The sight of her put some grown women to shame and had men ready to risk their freedom for the young temptress.

"Took you long enough," Amira smiled as she hosted a blunt to her lip sitting in some dude's lap. Syrai was slightly winded as she felt like she just ran a marathon to make it here. The neighborhood they were in was a couple blocks from her home and this is where she would be picked up and dropped off. Syrai didn't tell anyone where she lived, not even Amari. She wasn't dumb, she wouldn't give her address to a group of street niggas and risk them trying to get at her father. As much as her family thought she was just naive and worried about worldly possessions she knew the bigger picture. Maxwell and Sinh didn't do much good hiding the line of business they were in. The girl was rocking designer clothes and had access to her father's Amex Black card at a young age. She wasn't simple-minded at all.

The car was packed to capacity as Syrai looked where she was supposed to sit. Her eyes connected with the guy in the back who had a sleazy grin on his face. He moved his body making his crotch area more visible as if to show her that it was her seat. Syrai couldn't stop her face from scrunching up at him. He was the type of nigga you have seen and walked the other way. His face was sketched with pimples and noticeable white heads.

"Hell nah! This nigga is not touching me," she thought, face looking as if she smelled something stank. He licked his lips at her before locking his gaze on the young trophy.

"Aye this nigga Black a fool," his friend laughed seeing his blunt advances. The name was fitting as he held a dark complexion, and lips to match. It wasn't his features that made her reluctant about him but his eyes told a different story. They were dark, almost hollow as if he had not a soul or consciousness.

"Mira, ain't no room and I'm not lapping up with no nigga," Her eyes cut to him. "So I'ma just hit you later," she said quickly, not like the energy she was picking up on.

"What? Girl come on, they cool as fuck." Amira said, eyes pleading with her. She had it bad for the dude whose lap she occupied in the back, and Syrai being a good friend didn't want to leave her by her lonesome.

"I'm not sitting back there! This nigga looking at me like I'm his next meal" Syrai said pointing towards Black. He lowered his face, as the car erupted in laughter. She was steadfast in her answer, she wasn't able to compromise herself or comfortability just so her friend could be hugged up.

"Mook, get in the back with them niggas, and let shorty ass have the front seat," the driver cooly spoke. That was the first time she noticed him and his ice-cold demeanor. He was fine beyond belief, she had to discreetly pinch herself to make sure he was real. He was everything her young heart thought she wanted. He had to be about 20 his face held a neatly cut goatee and tattoos covered his body. He was a hustler, it was all in his demeanor. Nothing about him spoke young at all.

"Here you go lil ma," Mook spoke, holding the door open for her as she got in. Amira couldn't stop her eyes from rolling at the niggas damn near tripping to help Syrai. Amira placed her hands on Syrai's shoulders giving her a reassuring shake, as jealous thoughts loomed through her mind.

Syrai sat in the passenger seat quietly, stealing glances at him as he drove through the dark streets. He knew who she was, she was the daughter of Mad Max, his heart. He was however confused, he didn't know she was 18, he swore he heard she was a youngin. However, none of that mattered, Psalms wasn't worried about a bitch, money was what kept him company at night. He could feel her staring his way as he moved towards their destination, any other nigga would have been honored to have the infamous hustler daughter checking for him. However, Psalms wasn't most nigga, he didn't need to ride the back of a bitch to get to the top. He was going to make it his way.

"This bitch fat as hell," Mook spoke, rubbing his hand together as he eyed all the women in attendance. The little house was packed as people were skin to skin inside and lingered outside. "Some bad bitches in here tonight," He spoke, making the men nod their heads in agreement, but Psalms stood by unmoved by his words. He had too much on his mind, to worry about anything other than building his legacy.

The two girls stood off to the back of them whispering to themselves."How old did you tell them we were? These niggas look grown as hell," Syrai harshly inquired. Amari's face held a sly grin as she pressed her lips into her ear.

"Bitch, I said we were 18." Syrai gave Amari a look of concern but she fanned her off.

"My birthday is next week and yours is in less than a month. So what's the issue?" Syrai felt conflicted as her moral compass was battling the raging war of right and wrong within her. She knew she was playing a dangerous game as she had earlier with Demi. However, something with Psalms told her don't fool around like that.

"This doesn't feel right," Syrai's gut was telling her to run, but her loyalty to Amira was making her stay locked in place.

Amira was always looking for the bag and an easy way to secure it. She didn't come from a wealthy family, she came from the streets and struggle. So she moved the way she did and knew there was no way a girl who had a silver spoon would understand. It was no ill will to Syrai, she was Amira's girl she just wished they came from the same world so she could understand why she ground differently. There was no college for her in the future; she barely wanted to finish high school. It was unnecessary and got in the way of her plan for her future. Amira was on the lookout for the biggest street nigga on a coming up, she was going to snatch him up quickly and let him pop her off. A baby would be her greatest accomplishment and accolade.

"You gon keep looking at other bitches or you gon come all this?" Amira was a pro at seduction, that's the one good lesson her drug-induced mother taught her. Jahmir, took in her appearance before he allowed her to lead him into the crowd. Leaving Syrai with Psalms who was too busy on his phone and watching the scene to notice. He was like a damn guard dog, as he watched with a mean mug on his face.

"What's your name," Syrai asked leaning her lips to his ear. Her minted breath on his ear, made him step back. He was a firm believer in personal space.

"Back up," he rudely spoke as he moved over to the wall. Syrai didn't like how he was handling her as if she wasn't the finest thing walking. He was bruising her ego and didn't even know it.

"Psalms" he simply stated. Syrai was sure she heard him wrong so she asked him again.

"Psalms like the bible?" He chuckled briefly at her confusion before looking her way with a head nod.

"She young as hell," he thought at the surprise in her voice, he was correct but the age he gave her in his mind was too graceful.

"Alright Psalms," she smiled, liking how it rolled off her lips. "I'm gonna find a bathroom," she yelled to him over the music. She wasn't sure if he heard her as he didn't acknowledge her words. Psalms leaned on the wall reading the message over and over again as his head shook. Syrai pushed her way through the crowd house occasionally swapping sweat with her peers. She felt disgusting she wanted to wipe her body down. Even the lack of clothing didn't prepare her for the hellfire of a house this was.

"Is someone in here?" Wrapping her hand around the knob she pulled herself in and quickly locked it. The dudes in here were looking at her like she was prey and it made her feel uneasy. She rushed to the paper towel and briskly wiped her body down.

"Have people not heard of washing their ass?" The funk of the partygoers covered her as she tried to freshen up. Once she stepped out of the bathroom she saw the last person she thought she would run into.

"Scotlynd?"

Even in the minimum light, Syrai could recognize the girl that had her brother losing his mind. They met each other halfway before quickly embracing each other.

"Your brother knows you here?" Scotlynd asked as they pulled away. She knew Sevyn would blow a gasket if he saw her here. She didn't even want to be here as Tessa had drugged her out with her other friends. The same friends that would make sly comments about her skin. Scotlynd more than now hated that she came out because now looking at Syrai all she could think of was Sevyn.

"Girl my brother ain't my damn daddy, but who are you here with?" When Syrai's eyes followed Scotlynd's finger she scoffed. Scotlynd knew both of the girls wanted Julz and she knew how persistent they both were. He wasn't checking for either of them though and Scotlynd wished they would let the dope boy free. They conversated for a little longer before she went to look for Amira. In the back of Syrai's mind, she hoped Scotlynd didn't snitch on her. Something told her she wouldn't because she and Scotlynd had grown a close relationship over the years as she dated her brother.

"Aye ma, let me talk to you," the man leaning on the wall in all black spoke as he wrapped his rough hands around her arms. Syrai pulled her arm back not wanting to engage with him.

"Let me go," she yelled, causing eyes to look her way. Psalms looked up at the noise that was accumulating all the attention. His face crinkled up at the sight of the man gripping her arm. Although he didn't want her, because he was sure they were lying about their age. He felt responsible for her as she had come with him. Psalms pushed through the crowd with his gun in his hand. Once he made it in eyeshot, he didn't waste time as he slammed the butt of his gun down on the man's face. Screams filled the party as people began to scatter.

"The fuck going on?" Julz appeared with a disheveled appearance as his pants were unbuckled. He held them up in one hand and his gun in the other. Syrai had to turn her face as the tears burned at the sight of Tessa walking out after him wiping her mouth.

Julz got himself fixed before placing the barrel of the gun towards the man on the floor. "Fuck you doing here." he looked between the triangle of people confused about how the two niggas even knew Syrai want to be grown ass.

"You ain't even worth it, punk ass," Julz seethed, kicking the man's leg. "Good looking my nigga," Julz said showing Psalms respect. He nodded his head, before heading back to his niggas. Nothing he did was for show or recognition he just felt like he owed loyalty to the people he fucked with. She rode in his whip, so on some level, he fucked with her. Psalms walked away silently, his lips tightly closed as the two interacted like two lovers. He shook his head, not knowing why the young broad and whatever she had going on with the nigga bothered him.

"Why the fuck do you keep bringing yo ass over here?" Julz spat. He pulled her small frame through the house as everyone watched wide-eyed. He was verbally chastising her as if he was her father. "Get the fuck off of me! What the fuck is wrong with you and Sevyn," she yelled pulling away from him only making him tighten his grip. Any other time she would be happy from his touch, but today everything about him from his hazy low drug induced eyes, neatly groomed fad with ocean sick waves, and street swagger disgusted her. How could he even think he could touch her after he was just in there with loose mouth ass Tessa. Her eyes shot daggers through his, and all he could do was shake his head. Julz never understood her desire for him, he was practically like her big brother just not biologically. On top of that, he was a dog-ass nigga, and that is not something he wants Syrai's young ass to experience. The day he even look at Syrai that way he was sure he and Sevyn would go for blows and was no female worth that hassle.

"You and Sevyn," she paused fighting back her anger. "My daddy is Maxwell, not you, not Sevyn, so yall need to mind yall business," she yelled again trying to pull away.

"Shit, well act like it." Syrai knew the prestige reputation the Waston women held in this city, but she was constantly on a mission to taint it. Julz never understood why Syrai wanted to be out here in the hood like this was the place to be. She had the luxury of not dealing what these types of problems but constantly brung them to herself.

"He need not to worry about me, and worry about that nasty bitch Tessa," Syrai thought.

"You ain't even my fucking brother," she hollered finally snatching free from his grip. Her fingers eased the pain from his tight grip. He hadn't realized how strong of a grip he had on her till he saw her light skin becoming red.

"Fuck, I ain't mean to bruise her yellow ass up," Julz thought.

"You right I ain't that nigga Sevyn, 'cause if you were my sister I'd beat yo ass for the thought of being out here with these hoes. You supposed to hold yo self to a higher standard, little ass girl." He broadcasted.

"I ain't no little ass girl," she rebutted placing her hands on her hips.

"Get the fuck in the car," he said lowly. Syrai didn't move at first, people didn't talk to her like that. Julz swiped his nose before opening his cocaine white hellcat and settled in the car. Syrai didn't move until her eyes caught him and saw the glare that was in them.

The car was quiet as her mind thought of all the trouble she was about to be in. She could kiss her sweet 16 goodbye, her daddy didn't play with her being over here. She knew her smile and the trance she had her father in wouldn't work.

"So what about this life got you so fucking fascinated," Julz cut, turning the music down to hold the conversation. Syrai could control her eyes from rolling as she shifted in the seat.

"Nothing."

"Shit, it's something 'cause yo ass can't seem to stay from over here. Ain't shit special about the streets or the niggas in em. Shit take me as an example." Julz said taking a small dig at himself. It hurt her that he could see he was much more than the streets. She wanted to reach out and touch him, but she remember the last time she had and how it turned out.

"I just be chilling with my friends," she said softly.

Julz chuckled to himself before glancing over his shoulder at her. "Amira hot in the ass, shorty ass ain't yo friend. I'm telling you."

"So what nigga over here got you sneaking out, so I can dead that nigga? That nigga that I saw," he grimaced. Julz was speaking from a place of love on a big brother level. However, all Syrai heard was jealousy and it lit the glimmer of hope that she had lost.

"Boy don't worry about me, you jealous," she cheesy asked. Julz ignored her remark and kept driving. "Why you don't want a nigga yo age? Like ain't you supposed to be playing with dolls or some shit," Julz asked, eyes low. She rolled her eyes at his insult as she sat quietly.

His phone sounded off as he placed it to his ear, hitting his index finger on his lips to tell her to be quiet and placing a pause on their conversation. He was speaking in code, not wanting Syrai to be in his business. The way his facial expression dropped, she could tell something was off. She could feel it in the pit of her stomach.

"What's wrong?" She questioned noticing the change in his demeanor. Moments ago he was just grilling her as if they were in a full-out quarrel, but now after the phone call the car was dead silent.

"Probably yo bitch calling," she asserted, turning her tiny frame to the door. Her head rested against the window as she looked up and continued watching the stars.

Julz ignored her comment, taking a moment to himself before he spoke. "I need to get you home," Julz said in a breathless tone. He was stunned not by what had just happened but by the news he had received. It was crushing to him and he knew the little girl who wanted to be grown so badly would never be the same after this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103 1 20
Hood Love Story
158K 4.8K 36
"𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲?" "𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀" 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝗆𝗒 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝖼𝗅𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗎𝗍𝗍𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝗋 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝗂𝖽𝖼🌚💕 Starte...
463K 12.3K 43
Just read😌