What if: Glitchtale\Multiverse

By Errorfics404

What if Sans(glitchtale) received something truly powerful. He will have Sonic abilities, power and more. He... More

New Path?
The Fastest Skeleton vs Gloomy+Creepy Doctor
Speedy vs Determined
Super Sonic Sans' First Appearance
Sonic Sans Profile
A friend? Sonic Sans meets some creepy skeletons
Cristmas Special! Sonic Sans saves New Year and Merry Cristmas!

Final Reckoning of HATE. Quest for Emeralds. God vs Devil.

208 6 10
By Errorfics404

In last chapter Chara somehow got Frisk's determination, which boosted her power and made her almost capable of controlling the timeline. However Sans power is still tempering with Reset, so Chara is not in full control just yet. Sans was able to go away from there. Saving Frisk and Flowey. He had enough power to stop Chara alone, but still he wanted to be sure. That's why he went for his lab. There he had a device, which should have enabled him to save his dad from his previous encounter. Sonic Sans knew that if Chara could return, so could his father Gaster. Sans immedeately started fixing his device, he tried many times before. Never succeeding. Now he might have the slightest hope that this time his machine works. Not only Sans got more powerful, but his speed helped him tremendeously with fixing. He could finish this in moments. 

Flowey: So what's our plan now? Flowey couldn't help, but ask. Now Chara had more power than ever before. Stopping her is becoming harder as time passes. She had Frisk's determination, which meant that she can acquite control of this world, soon. They couldn't let her do that. Otherwise things will go downhill. 

Sonic Sans: In nutshell I want to make this machine work to save a certain person. He could be a help to us. I know that Chara's win is making things far more complicated than they were before. However he can help us defeat her once and for all. 

Sonic Sans answered, while still in progress with his invention. Flowey only nodded in understandment. After some time. Frisk finally has woken up from her sleep. Due to her determination being sucked out of her, she was out cold. Now she was weak and almost powerless. Sans greeded her with Flowey. She was confused on what happened. However she quickly remembered that Chara knocked her out. Then she was told about the situation. She realized that how severe their problem got. Chara now almost had power of the Reset. The only thing preventing her is Sans interference with that power. Due to him having the power of Chaos Emeralds. However if Chara continues on growing stronger, he only delays the ineventable. Sans finally fixed his device. 

He hoped that this time everything will work. Perhaps glitching timeline helps him with this. Time to find out. 

Sans: I think you should close your eyes. 

Flowey and Frisk decided to listen to Sans cause he never lies or mistakes. That's why they closed their eyes. Soon a bright light engolved them being quite bright and large. However this light only existed for several seconds. After dissapaiting. They saw a tall skeleton. Frisk instantly recognised the man who speaks in hands or Gaster, who tried to kill her in last timeline. He failed, which she was glad for. But not without Sans help. She still felt guilty about him killing this skeleton. She knew that Sans did not felt good after that. No one ever does. Especially after murdering one of his kind in cold blood. Well Sans talked Gaster out of it, but he did not listen. Sans was forced to do the deed. But nothing ever goes away easily. Gaster looked confused, but he approahced his son with a smile. Both looked at each other knowingly. 

Sonic Sans: Heya, G. Sans greeted his long lost dad. He believed to be dead, only to find him trying to kill Frisk. Killing him in response. Now making him return with his ever failing machine cause of something with help of instability of this universe. Meeting his dad alive again and with him. Sans was overwhelmed with emotions and powwe rthat this encounter gave him.

Gaster: Heya, did you MIST me? Gaster joked. It made Frisk chuckle a little making her notice similarities within Father and Son by this point obvious. Flowey only rooled his eyes in annoyance. He never thought about jokester will appear. This will be the worst scenerio ever, behind timeline erasure of Chara. 

Sonic Sans: Good one, but let's a-VOID jokes for now. Now this got Flowey to comment about their bad quality humor. Sans asked his dad, if he knew where souls were. 

Gaster: Yes I do. Let's go. He said while teleporting them into room. 

Everyone appeared before souls. Sans grapped them with his blue magic. He thought about how to use them, but he decided to give them to Flowey. Yes they can do more good to him or Gaster. Making both of them tremendously more powerful. However his gut feeling told him that Flowey will be the best for the job. He made souls Fly to Flowey.

Flowey: Wait you trust me? Flower asked quite surprised by his long enemy actions. He did not expect something like this to happen. 

Sonic Sans: Yea, well you will be more useful and powerful with them. Also I feel like it's right decision. Sans simply replied. 

Flowey absorbed all six souls becoming. Omega Flowey. His gigantic version that he can turn into, when he has six souls. Power that Flowey has is quite incredible, but Sans was able to defeat it even before he was bestonefed power from Emeralds. Gaster also summoned his hands, while Sans just waited for Chara. 

Chara felt it and then said. 

How PREDICTABLE c Chara

Chara glitched right into the room, where Flowey, Sans and Gaster where in. Along side Frisk. They were in fight mode already being ready for Chara. She laughed at them thinking they could win this fight. Albeit only Sans could do that, but others present in this room had nearly no chance in victory. Maybe they can survive for some time, but ultimately Sans will be only one fighting with her by the end of this face-off. 

Chara: How naive, if you really think that you have a chance to kill me. You surely are mistaken. You see this. Orbs that are similar to Souls float to her. 

Chara: This is determination extracted from the past. It was never used for some reason remaining useless, until now. This will serve as a good power up for me and making your job harder. I am megalomanian after all. She said this all with creepy smile. Her knife became multy-colored. Now she possesed abilities quite familiar to Gaster's, but a bit different. 

Chara turned her knife to purple mode. She slashed at Gaster. Who had created a barrier from his green hands to defend from her attack. It failed to reach Gaster. Who decided to protect Frisk with his one hand creating a shield. He then turned all remaining hands into red ones to fire beam at Chara to make her pay. However she shielded herself with her green knife by creating shield with her knife. After Flowey also tried to assault Chara by bombarding her with his attack. However she countered them with shielding once again.

But she gets smacked in face by Sans who used his immense speed to get her. She travelled a long distance before crashing into a floor. She recovered quickly only to be restricted by Gaster's light blue hand. She did not fret, when Flowey thought it as good opportunity to attack her with his spiky wines. Chara teleported away, while sending her slash at flowey. But Sans retracted it to another direction just in time to prevent Flowey from being hit by this deadly hit. 

Chara smiled. All combatants were serious as ever. Chara send her slash once again. Flowey countered with his wines, them ebing destroyed. He then send his pillets. Chara jumped to avoid them, but got Gaster's red hand beam to face. However she teleported right into moment, only to be hit by Sans crashing into ground once again. She then got Flowey by her wire like Gaster's ocean hand. She pullled hard enough to decapitate Flowey or rip his hand off. He felt immense pain and agony, while covering his hand. 

Gaster and Sans widen their eyes at that. It angered Gaster, who decided to become truly serious. He had to use all his hands leaving Frisk's protection. It was not a good decision. He then attack with all red hands. But Chara easily countered with her green shield. She then realized that Firsk are left defendless, which means she can use it to her advantage. She immeadeately send her slash after Gaster. Who had to use all his hands to protect himself, but it was a delay. Real thing has gone after Frisk. Gaster realized in when it nearly killed Frisk. However Sans was in front of her in an instant. But Gaster was still fast enough to take this hit by teleporting in front of Sonic Sans.  He took insane damage and was nearly killed by this powerful move. He laid to ground on knees smiling being glad that he protected his son. 

This enraged Sans. He saw Flowey, his dad and everyone faces, which only intensified his hatred and anger for Chara. He stood there, while Chara taunted him and Flowey. She better not have done that. You damn Sans. He was truly angry and hateful right now. He never accepted anyone hurting any of his friends, especially his family. He was ready to rip apart anyone being crazy enough to hurt his family. Suddenly Sonic Sans was engolved with a dark aura surronding his body. This shocked Frisk, Flowey and even Chara herself. His appearance changed. he became fully black or dark, while his eye-sockets became completely white(like Dark Sonic). This is Dark form of Sans. We will call this either Dark Sans or Dark Sonic Sans. 

He looked at Chara with unreadable expression. She backed away a little feeling his gathe of negativity making her uneasy, even so she also made from negative feeling. She decided to talk a bit. 

Chara: Interesting change of look Sans, but this will not help you kill me, you know. She said, but got not reply. She almost thought that Sans in not here. However she felt pain in her sides, here Dark Sonic Sans smacked her hard to make her break the wall in half. She harked out blood from this attack. She eyed Sans with fear. It was not the same person anymore. e wanted her dead like really. 

He then curled into ball, while charging up energy. This form made him massively stronger than his base state, which already was enough to make Chara go away like a fly. Now she was not even an atom before something truly big. He rushed at her with all this energy being capable of destroyed multiple galaxies, perhaps even entire universe. He slammed into Chara creating large explosion, which destroyed most of room, but did not get to Frisk, Flowey and beaten Gaster. 

Frisk and Flowey covered their eyes to not harm them. They saw Sans who still was in his Dark form. Frisk decided to make him stop. 

Frisk: Uncle Sans, please regain control of yourself. Frisk pleaded, which was heard by Sans. Who had momenterilly lost himself to his Dark Form, it not like he couldn't control it entirely, btu negative emotions of this form were too much for him as it seems. He returned to his base form, but he kneeled onto ground. He was supported by Flowey who transported him to safer place. 

Flowey: What was that Sans? Did you manage to make her disappear forever? Flowey asked not knowing what Sans did and what happened to him. 

Sonic Sans: I don't know something changed, when I saw my dad hurt. I experienced rage and hatred. Something pushed me, maybe it's emeralds power, but I maanged to go into a state, where I felt a lot of negative emotions. It made me stronger, but more agressive and dark as well. I lost my control cause of this immense emotions coming through me like a tsunami. Sorry about that.

Both Flowey and Frisk understood. Also it seemed that Sans exhausted his body by transforming into that called it Dark Sans or Dark Form, due to it being dark and formed by dark feelings. However Chara was not dead her soul refused. 

Chara: Hehe Asriel. Do you know what black means? It means HATE. Chara exclaimed making Flowey turn to her direction he was only one that could fought her off. Sans was off for some time, cause of his previous transformation to Dark. It made him weak for uncertain amount of time. That's could proove to be difficult for Flowey. But he had too for everyone is counting on him. 

Chara prepared her attack. She summoned an enormously huge ball of black color. Otherwise known as Ball of Hate. Omega Flowey saw her attack and he had to decided on how to counter it. He then used souls power by opening his mouth, which he charged all six souls and power he had for white beam. It had enough power to completely destroy Chara's move. However it did not kill her, she escaped via teleportation. She stood before powerless Flowey, who used all of power that souls and he had to stop Chara. Now he had not chance on stopping her. When hope seemed lost. Frisk wanted to still move on. She moved to Flowey protecting him with her own unique shield. That did the deed. Chara's killer move did not reach Flowey. Frisk called for help. Her soul and others combined to created someone of godly power. Asriel Dreemuur the Best Friend. 

Asriel Dreemuur: Chara, it's me your best friend. ASRIEL DREEMUUR. Chara saw her best friend in shape of goat his true form not only that, but he is now in his godly state achieved, when he absorbs all seven souls. It makes him possess incredible god-like power. More like infinite. However Chara knew this might happen so she prepared. 

Chara: Well traitor it seems you have another glitch. Frisk gave you her soul, when she was still alive. However let's not fret over this. I have something Asriel. I know I can't fight you with my current power, it's not nearly enough. But this gems. Seven Chaos Emeralds float behind her. 

Chara: They will give me so much power. No one ever dreams about. I learned and studied legends about legendary artefacts called Chaos Emeralds. They have limitless energy and power to do wonders and miracles. They have this power. I discovered you can use it, if you know how to. I now have power just to do that with my determination and them. I will erase this world from existence. 

Chara told her plan her friends. She then closed her eyes emeralds glowed giving her power. She screamed creating massive ball surronding her and Asriel. She turned completely black like her hate completely absorbed her and she will never return. This is HATE Chara. Emeralds float away in unknown direction within underground. Even Chara did not know their location, but she did not have to. She had enough power. 

HATE Chara: Finally I have power, so much it's almost overwhelming. I have this here Asriel. She says, while creating ERASE button. Obvious what it does. She had power to create, but couldn't use it herself. Someone else had to help.

Hate Chara: You see I can't activate this button that will erase this timeline from existence. No more pain or sufforing. No more lies told. No more agony or inprisoment for monsters. You know that I hate humanity with burning passion. Frisk I trusted her. However she betrayed me just like you. However she does not matter. She did horrible things, but so have you. So what will it be, Asriel? 

Asriel Dreemuur: Sorry Chara. But erase was never an option. I forgive Frisk, I will make you see. He said with confidence. He managed to destroy the button. He did not have idea about how powerful Chara became after those emeralds, but he won't give up. 

HATE Chara: Well I wanted this to happen easily. Oh well Asriel you are the only obsticle without you, I will be able to erase timeline without your help. She proclaimed. While rushing at Asriel engaging him in battle. 

Meanwhile outside. 

Sans finally recovered from using his Dark Form. However he saw multy-colored beams od light going into different directions. He sensed chaos energy or Chaos Emeralds energy nearby, he realized that Chara must have used them for more power. It's terrible in their situation. He needs to gather emeralds as fast as possible, due to Chara there is weird monsters appearing in all of underground. 

Sans was able to blast through them using his mobility and strength to his advantage. he managed to collect half of Emeralds by this method. However the more time he took to gather his things. The stronger his enemies were growing. He needed to be quick like he always are. That's why he needed to be even faster. He used all of his speed to be as fast as possible.

Asriel's Pov

Asriel fough with Chara. Unexpectedly, but her power that she gained from Emeralds is enough to match him. Well at least in most things. Chara had enough power to hurt Asriel, but even now he was able to push her. He was truly powerful opponent for Chara, even with power of the Emeralds. Asriel too had his power from souls. Both pacifist and genocide met each other to see, which would prevail and what will perish. Chara created multiple orbs of pure energy to make Asrile pay. He countered with his stars that he loved to use. He used attacks that he and Chara invented. It affected Chara, alas not entirely. Asriel was not able to make Chara see things through. 

Sans Pov

Sans was able to go for even more of his Emeralds. He already got six of them. There is one remaining. But it was guarded by huge beast of HATE created, via Chara's power. She totally made them to secure this artefacts, so he won't be able to stop her. Unfortunately her creations were not strong enough to make him stop. Even this massive beast was not strong either. Sans curled into ball and slammed into beast hurting it a lot. Sans saw a health bar, which went down a bit. He knew that his hits will eventually overwhelm this monster. 

Sans summoned his Gaster Blaster they could curl in ball just like him, which helped Sans. They slammed into Beast multiple times making it lose it's health bit by bit. They took nearly all hp that this monster had. Sans decided to make it go down. So he charged up his energy, which he sparked up with electricity he then runned at this beast by hitting it with massive energy blast. He evaporated this beast from existence acquiring last of the Emeralds. 

With Chara and Asriel

Asriel assaulted his best friend with his blaster. Chara avoided, via her glitching to teleport to other places. They were evently matched, due to Asriel power being granted by Souls, while Chara had some power up from Chaos Emeralds made her capable of facing someone with all seven souls at once. It was believed that any monsters that will have all seven souls will have the power of the God. Chara's interference with Chaos Emeralds did the deed  making her far more powerful than ever before. 

Asriel used souls abilities as well to gain advantage over Chara. She was powerful indeed, but even her power wasn't enough to make him truly hurt. At least in his godly form. He encaged Chara with swords, she parried with her knife. Opponents did not want to lose to one another. Asriel was quite determined to make Chara stop. Unluckily he was losing power, due to souls power not being infinite he wasn't able to be in this state forever. It seemed even with Frisk soul he had not so much time. 

HATE Chara: It seems this is a dead end. We can't defeat each other. I may have poer to be an equal fighter for you, but I was not able to harm you in any way. My power is resrticted by this damn Emeralds, it seems. Well that does not matter. Reconsider Asriel. You know as well as I, why everything happened. Why this is happening now. 

Asriel widen his eyes by the revolation. 

HATE Chara: Of course she did that without anyone's help or push. I only interfered, when she found herself MERCIFUL once again. How hypocritical. She thought she can just reset and everything will be forgotten like a nightmare. But no one ever forgets nor forgives. Sans knows it just as well as we. Not that you weren't the same.

Asriel Dreemuur: Chara it's not you. You were kind and cheerful. We were friends with Sans. We wanted to help monsterkind. We wanted them free not erased Chara. Asriel tried to reason with Chara. 

HATE Chara: It's does not matter now. You have little power left. Soon your form will be no more. After that there will be no one stopping me from destroying this world. She exclaimed charging. Just when she said that Asriel returned to his kid form, but not Flower, he still had souls. However they couldn't contain his God of Hyperdeath form. Now he was helpless against Chara. Just like in past, when they fought.

HATE Chara: You know I realized that you could have killed me easily in this fight. In reality you were much stronger than me, despite my power boost from Chaos Emeralds I was no match for you. Yes you may think you used all of your power, but in reality you barely tried. It was as if you didn't want to kill. Save me, huh? You were always like that. But now I will show you how harsh reality is. Now no one is stopping me. My goal is as close as it gets. 

But she received hard punch in her stomach. No where near Asriel's strength. She could tell just who it was. Sans he was still wishing to prevent her. She is ineventible with erasure of timeline. She mused.

Sonic Sans: You have a lot of confidence in yourself, Chara ya. Sans exclaimed somewhat in joking tone. Asriel is glad he is here, but he wondered why he didn't join him. Asriel thought that it was because of those weird gems that gave Chara power to even fight him on equal terms. Well somewhat. 

HATE Chara: Sans or comedian. You are resisting something you cannot stop. Just imagine how good it will be never be in pain from anyone's actions like close friend betraying you or even your self-called brother. In that moment both Frisk and Asriel looked ashamed. However Sans shook his head. He then surronded himself with the Chaos Emeralds. Now he was ready. He needed to save everyone, including Chara. 

HATE Chara: You really think, they will help you. I will allow you to use them, but I don't think you will be capable of it. She said confidently. Her BIG mistake. Sans grinned, while Asriel watched in shock. 

Sonic Sans closed his eyes and then. 

To be continued.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

662 41 19
It's been several Resets later since all of their family and friends first deaths. That first timeline is very distant now. In the most recent RESET...
102K 3.1K 39
Imagine Undertale, but Chara never showed up. Chara wasn't the first human in the Underground. What if a glitch occurred, and you fell down instead? ...
17.5K 465 15
[art used for cover by Rua Shio! All rights to characters to their creators! Gender neutral!] "You underestimated me, I'm determined too!" "You don'...
1.2K 76 57
Just a story about my undertale au fan character you can say my oc too whatever it would be a bit cringe and character gonna get really op in stor...