The Legend of SMG5: Season 2...

By Dracunyan1987

[SEASON 2 - New Faces, New Enemies, More Adventures - Waluigi Arc] It's been a while since Y/n L/n aka SMG5 h... More

Bio (Updated)
Episode 01 - If Y/n and Mario was in Splatoon
Episode 02 - Spaghetti.exe (Halloween Special)
Episode 04 - Mario and Y/n's Challenge
Episode 05 - Mario & Y/n - The Boy Scouts
Episode 06 - Stupid Mario Kart
Episode 07 - Wild, Wild Mario & The Good, The Bad, The Y/n
Episode 08 - The Movie Auditions
Episode 09 - If Mario and Y/n was in Cuphead
Episode 10 - Mario and Y/n University
Episode 11 - Trick or Treat Wars (Halloween Special)
Episode 12 - The XMas Discovery
Episode 13 - If Y/n and Mario was in Undertale
Episode 14 - New Year, New Mario, New Y/n
Episode 15 - Doki Doki Y/n Club
Episode 16 - The Gladiator Battle
Episode 17 - The Y/n Mafia
Episode 18 - Stupid Mario & Y/n Sports Mix
Episode 19 - If Y/n and Mario was in Baldi's Basics
Episode 20 - Mario and Y/n Battle Royale
Episode 21 - Final Fantasy Y/n
Episode 22 - The Y/n and Mario Hustle
Episode 23 - Waluigi's Time
Episode 24 - Y/n and the T-Pose Virus
Episode 25 - The Mario and Y/n Cafe
Episode 26 - Y/n and Mario: The Ultimate Gamers
Episode 27 - Y/n SAW
Episode 28 - Y/n the Scam Artist
Episode 29 - The Mario and Y/n Carnival
Episode 30 - The Y/n and Mario Convention
Episode 31 - Y/n Vs. The Waluigi Apocalypse
Episode 32 - WOFTI II - Challenge #1
WOTFI - Challenge #2
WOTFI - Challenge #3
WOTFI - Challenge #4
WOTFI - Challenge #5
WOTFI - Challenge #6
WOTFI - Challenge #7
WOTFI - Challenge #8
WOTFI - Challenge #9
WOTFI - Challenge #10
WOTFI - Challenge #11
WOTFI - Challenge #12
WOTFI - Challenge #13
WOTFI - Challenge #14
WOTFI - CHALLENGE #15 (FINAL CHALLENGE)
Final Battle - (The SMG4 Gang Vs. Dark Fleetway Y/n) - Season 2 Finale

Episode 03 - Stupid Rabbid Bros

1.1K 21 8
By Dracunyan1987

Location: Mario's House - The Mushroom Kingdom

No POV

It's another beautiful morning here in the Mushroom Kingdom as Y/n is currently up on the roof of Mario and Luigi's house in a chicken costume as he planned to wake up Mario and Luigi because he wants to know what it's like to be wake up people in the morning in a chicken costume.

Y/n: Good Morning, Everybody! I'm gonna wake everyone up with my chicken noises.

(Y/n does rooster noises to wake both Mario and Luigi up)

Then suddenly, Luigi soon woke up by Y/n's chicken noises before seeing Mario already up and in front of his face singing "Good Morning to You" to his brother.

Mario: (Singing) Good morning to you! Good morning to you! We're all in our places!

Luigi: AAAAHH!!!

Then Y/n got inside the house through the bedroom window to find both Mario and Luigi up, meaning that his "Morning Rooster" trick actually worked, and he can really make some great rooster noises.

Y/n: Wow. It actually worked. Looks like Toad owes me $25 bucks!

Mario: He sure will be. What a beautiful morning, right guys?

Y/n: It sure is. I'm ready for some breakfast to get ready for a brand-new day.

Luigi: Me too. Also, that was some amazing chicken noises you did back there, Y/n.

Y/n: Thanks. I've been practicing really well.

Luigi: Cool, but where did you get that chicken suit?

Y/n: I got it from a nearby costume shop in Downtown Creation City. They got a lot of interesting costumes over there for a good and affordable price.

Luigi: Wow. That does sound convenient.

Mario: Oh boy! Let's start this great day off from our adventures with some...Spaghetti! Huh?

Then suddenly, as Mario opened the fridge, he found two rabbit-like creatures known as Rabbids with one of them wearing Mario's signature red hat and mustache and the other one is wearing Y/n's attire as the Rabbid Mario is eating Mario's spaghetti while the Rabbid Y/n is busying looking up stuff on his phone while eating a burrito from Taco Bell.

Rabbid Mario: (Rabbid Gibberish) Hmm?

Rabbid Y/n: (Looks at Mario) Hi, how are ya?

Mario: Dafuck?

Y/n: What seems to be the problem, Mar--(Sees the two Rabbids) Dafuck?

Mario: That's what I just said!

Then suddenly, Rabbid Mario started to freak out and attacked Mario while Y/n fell down to the floor from the impact before Rabbid Y/n jumped out of the fridge and lend a hand to Y/n to help him back up.

Y/n: Uh, thanks.

Rabbid Y/n: No problem. Hey, sorry for getting into your friend's fridge like that.

Y/n: Nah, it's fine. I figured something was gonna happen today and it just happened. Nice outift, by the way.

Rabbid Y/n: Thanks. Yours looks nice as well.

Y/n: Why thank you. Also are you me from another universe or something?

Rabbid Y/n: I think so, but I don't know so. All I remembered is that I got hit by some kind of laser and I suddenly became someone like you, and I became smarter and more creative than the other rabbids and I can speak in complete sentences.

Y/n: I see. I like to know more about you, but I think we should help out Mario from that Rabbid version of him and see what's up.

Rabbid Y/n: Good idea. Let's go!

With that, the two of them became fast friends and went to go save Mario from his Rabbid counterpart as they started running around and screaming like a bunch of holler monkeys with Luigi dozed off, ignoring what is happening right now as Mario kept screaming, "Get it Off" over and over again until they both went outside, and Mario managed to get Rabbid Mario off his face by kicking him off. Y/n and Rabbid Y/n ran out of the house to meet up with Mario in the backyard.

Mario: What da hell was that?!

Y/n: I don't know, but the real question is how they ended up here in the fridge.

Then Rabbid Mario picked himself up and looks back at his human counterpart along with Y/n and his Rabbid counterpart in confusion.

Mario: It's okay little chicken, Mario won't eat you.

Y/n: Yeah, we just need to know why you and your Rabbid friend are here.

Mario: Yeah. Look at this! I'm-a-so happy-

(YEET!)

Rabbid Mario then threw a plunger at Mario as he was trying to prove that he's not a threat to him and his own kind.

Y/n: Hey! That was uncalled for!

Rabbid Y/n: Dude! Why did you have to throw that plunger at him?! He wasn't going to hurt you at all!

Rabbid Mario: (Shrugs) Bwah.

Rabbid Mario doesn't seem to give a crap and just ran over to a nearby rabbit hole and jumped into it with Mario chasing after it and Y/n and Rabbid Y/n following him to go after Rabbid Mario.

Mario: WHY YOU LITTLE?!?

Y/n: Mario! Wait for us!

Rabbid Y/n: Don't try anything stupid to him!

With the trio chasing after him, the three of them jumped into the rabbit-hole as they're heading into an alternate dimension.

Y/n/Mario/Rabbid Y/n: (Screams)

After traveling through the rabbit hole in Mario's backyard, the trio has now ended up in a whole new world and they seem to be in some kind of forest.

Y/n: Ooooh, my head.

Mario: Mama-Mia. Where are we?

Rabbid Y/n: You guys are in my world right now and I apologize for me and my best pal, Rabbid Mario to go through that hole we just came in and hid in your fridge, but that was all his idea.

Y/n: I see. Well, since we're here in your world, can you give us a tour in your world? I'm itching for another adventure today.

Mario: Me too. We're going to get the day started, so we'll just have another adventure here.

Rabbid Y/n: Great! (Sees Rabbid Mario) I see Rabbid Mario there. Let's go see what's he's up to.

Mario/Y/n: Got it.

So then, the three of them started sneaking up to Rabbid Mario that is hiding behind a tree and seems to be watching something in the distance.

Mario: Hey? What're you doing? What's going on here?

Rabbid Mario: (Slaps Mario)

Y/n: Ok, now that's really uncalled for.

Rabbid Y/n: Shh! Quiet down. Looks over there.

Then Y/n looked where Rabbid Y/n is pointing at and sees an army of Rabbid that looks like Wario, but with Koopa shells as body armor as it begins to tell Y/n that something evil is happening in the Rabbid Kingdom.

Y/n: My god.

Mario: Wow...that's...alot of Wario chickens...

Y/n: They're called Rabbids, Mario.

Mario: Chickens, Rabbids, what's the difference?

Y/n: Well, whatever you are thinking, those Rabbid look like Wario.

Rabbid Y/n: They sure do. They're all being controlled by Wario that ended up here in our world and decided to take over the kingdom and control the Rabbids as his slaves.

Y/n: So, Wario is behind all of this that is happening right now. It's a good thing that you two Rabbids found us, and I think we can help you guys stop Wario and save your world from his evil reign of terror.

Mario: Yeah, we're gonna kick his fatass!

Y/n: Hey, doesn't that Rabbid look like Luigi...and in a cage?

Then they see a Rabbid Luigi that is in a cage and is being taken away by the Rabbid Warios and he looks really sad to be locked in a cage by a bunch of Rabbid Warios.

Mario: Holy cow! I knew that Luigi was secretly a chicken!

Y/n: For the last time, they're called Rabbids, not chickens. You know, like a bunch of bunny rabbits that came from that rabbit hole that we just came out off?!

Mario: Oh? Well, why didn't you say so? What should do to save Rabbit Luigi?

Y/n: (Thinking) He's still working on it, but at least he's getting it right.

Rabbid Mario: (Rabbid Gibberish)

Y/n: I'm sorry, what did he say?

Rabbid Y/n: He said that we should go save Rabbid Luigi. I think I might have a Rabbid Translator that might help you two understand our language better.

Y/n: Ok then.

Mario: Does your Luigi owe you money too? I know that feels...Me and Mario's best friend, Y/n will help you and your bro!!!

Y/n: Yeah! We're going to stop Wario from causing any more damage to your kingdom!

Rabbid Mario: Bwah Ha!

Rabbid Y/n: I agree too. Let's go!

So then, Y/n and Mario teamed up with their Rabbid counterparts to help them stop Rabbid Wario from causing any more trouble in the Rabbid Kingdom as they head their way over to one of the Wario Rabbid's base camps to save Rabbid Luigi from captivity with one of them trying to start a fire with two rocks.

Wario Rabbid #69: What an idiot.

Then he brought out two big boulders that he uses to start a fire.

Wario Rabbid #69: I use these!!!

Wario Rabbid #78: Hmmm...(Brings out a flamethrower and fires at the two Rabbid Warios)

Rabbid Warios: (Screams in Pain and dies)

Then suddenly, they Rabbid Warios heard something coming after them as Y/n and Mario along with their Rabbid counterparts enter the basecamp by swinging on a vine and are now begin their plan to rescue Luigi from captivity.

Y/n/Mario: YOLO!

Rabbid Mario/Rabbid Y/n: (Rabbid Screams)

Then they landed safely on the ground, except for Mario who fell down on the ground and they pulled out their weapons with Y/n pulling out a Sandman baseball bat and a few baseballs, Rabbid Y/n and Rabbid Mario pulled out a couple of Plunger Blaster and Mario just pulled out a stick. Y/n, Rabbid Y/n and Rabbid Mario.

Y/n: Really? A stick.

Rabbid Y/n: You can't be serious right now.

Rabbid Mario: (Unamused) Bwah...

Mario: What? You guys expected me to actually have a weapon? :(

Y/n/Rabbid Y/n/Rabbid Mario: Yes!/Bwah!

Then suddenly, the Rabbid Wario started to go crazy with one of them holding a rocket launcher.

Wario Rabbid #49: OH YEAH?!?! SAY HELLO TO MY LIL' FRIEND!

Y/n/Mario/Rabbid Y/n/Rabbid Mario: Holy Shit!

Mario: You two go free that rabbit! We'll distract them!!!

Y/n: Yeah, don't worry about us! We're professionals in this situation.

Rabbid Y/n: Ok! Come on, Rabbid Mario! Let's go save your brother!

Rabbid Mario: Bwah Bwah!

So then, the two rabbid went over to the cage to save Rabbid Luigi while Y/n and Mario decided to distract the Rabbid Warios with their own brand of creativity and stupidity.

Mario: Here, have this ice cream, that I found earlier.

Y/n: Alright, you stupid, ugly Rabbids! No more mister nice guys!

Mario: Yeah, and you all better stay back cause we both know...

Then suddenly, Y/n and Mario shifted into their fighting forms with Mario having the body of Duke Nukem and Y/n having the body of Scorpion from Mortal Kombat.

Y/n/Mario: MARIO-FU!

But then, the Wario Rabbids ganged up on the two and are armed with a bunch of rocket launchers that are ready to fire at the two and the two of the started running like heck while being blasted by the horde of Rabbid Warios with Rabbid Mario trying to pick the lock on the cage to free Luigi.

Y/n/Mario: GAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

Rabbid Y/n: You think you can pick the lock a little faster?

Then after a few minutes of being chased by a bunch of guns wielding Wario Rabbids, the two of them found a crate nearby as they both got in to see if they can find something to defend themselves with.

Mario: OHH! Finally...We can fight back with...

[Y/n and Mario Obtained Ice Cream!]

Y/n/Mario: WHAT?!

Wario Rabbids: (Laughing)

Mario: Motherf***ers!!

Y/n: Gah! This is pointless! (Grabs Ice Cream from Mario and throws it) Stupid Ice Cream!

After Y/n threw the ice cream to the ground, it suddenly turns into a vehicle as a giant ice cream cone with wheels as it launched itself towards the Rabbid Warios while playing the La Cucaracha on the horn, causing an explosion that took out the Rabbid Warios.

Mario was impressed by what Y/n just did and Y/n was shocked to see how an ice cream on a waffle cone could turn into a car and lunged itself to the Rabbid Warios and causing it to explode, knocking them all out, one by one.

Mario: Y/n, you are a genius!

Y/n: Thanks....I guess.

After the horde of Rabbid Warios are defeated, the two of them went back to Rabbid Y/n and Rabbid Mario, who is still trying to pick the lock to the cage to get Rabbid Luigi out.

Rabbid Y/n: This is going to take a long, long time.

Rabbid Mario: BWAH!!!!

Then suddenly, a Rabbid Wario dropped by the two Rabbids and dropped its own laser gun, which Rabbid Mario grabbed and used it to free his Rabbid brother out of the cage.

Rabbid Mario: Bwah ha ha ha ha!

Rabbid Y/n: Rabbid Mario!!! NOOO!!!!

Rabbid Y/n tried to stop him, but he already fired the laser gun and Rabbid Luigi got out of the cage and is still alive, even though that he was charred to a crisp.

Y/n: Well, at least we got him out of there, right?

Mario/Rabbid Y/n/Rabbid Mario: Yep!/Bwah!

Then they started doing their victory dances before they all stopped to tell Y/n and Mario what's really going on in the Rabbid Kingdom.

Mario: Can someone please explain what's really going on here? Mario is really confused.

Y/n: Yeah, he's still trying to learn about the situation around here.

Rabbid Y/n: Well, I tell you what's really going on here. We Rabbids peacefully lived in this world...until that "yellow guy" named Wario appeared out of nowhere and started making trouble and even burned our beloved Rabbid Town! Rabbid Mario and I tried asking you two for help until we saw and entered your house and Rabbid Mario started eating his spaghetti.

Y/n: Not to worry, we help you out and I have something that might satisfy his hunger for spaghetti, like I did for Mario.

Mario: Oh yeah! He made a Bazooka Blaster that can shoot endless amounts of spaghetti.

Rabbid Mario: Bwah ha!

Rabbid Y/n: Alright then, now that we rescued Rabbid Luigi, follow us to Rabbid Town and we'll come up with a plan to stop Wario's reign of terror.

Y/n/Mario: Okie-Dokie!

So then, the gang is now heading over to Rabbid Town to come up with a plan to get rid of Wario once and for all and save the Rabbid Kingdom.

Location: Rabbid Town - The Rabbid Kingdom

Y/n: Wow. Rabbid Town looks exactly like the Cul-De-Sac from Ed Edd n Eddy.

Mario: Yeah, I watch that show too. This is the place you guys wanted to show us?

Rabbid Y/n: Yep. Welcome to Rabbid Town.

The town known as Rabbid Town looks pretty much trashed and destroyed as soon as the gang arrived as a bunch of the Rabbids are doing their best to repair the damages to their beloved Rabbid Town.

Y/n: Huh. Looks like the place is becoming like Danger Zone City back in our world.

Mario: Yeah, this town don't look too good...

???: My stuff...

Y/n: Huh? Is that Fishy Boopkins.

Mario: Really? Where?

Then the two of them saw Fishy Boopkins but with rabbit ears, sitting on the grass crying that all of his stuff his gone because of Wario and his army.

Rabbid Fishy Boopkins: My House! Everything is gone! (crying)

Rabbid Y/n: Oh yeah, that's Rabbid Fishy Boopkins. He lost all of his stuff after Wario arrived here and stole it from him. maybe you should go cheer him up while I go get the Rabbid Translator from my house. He should give you directions to the princess of this town, so I'll be right back, and I'll catch up with you guys.

Y/n: Ok then.

So then, the gang decided to go ask Fishy Boopkins where the princess of Rabbid Town is.

Y/n: Excuse me, Rabbid Boopkins. Have you seen the "Princess" of this town?

FB Rabbid: Oh... the princess? She's over there by her castle.

Mario: Aww...don't be sad, little rabbit. Here, have this ice-cream, that we found earlier.

FB Rabbid: Oh.. Ice cream? I love ice-cream!

Ice cream car: Oh really?

FB Rabbid: Huh!? what's this!?

Intelligent Ice Cream Car: Hi there... you love ice cream?

FB Rabbid: OH MY GOD!!!

IICC: THEN BRACE YOURSELF FOR AN ADVENTURE OF A LIFETIME!!!

Y/n: Well, that was something, huh?

Mario: You're telling me!

Rabbid Y/n: Alright, I'm back and I got the translator. Huh? Where's Rabbid Boopkins?

Y/n: That ice cream car just took him to an adventure of a lifetime.

Mario: Yep.

Rabbid Y/n: ...Right...anyways, I brought my friend Rabbid Ember and Dr. Rabbid Healer with me to help us out.

Rabbid Ember: Yo what's up.

Rabbid Healer: Guten Tag!

Rabbid Y/n: Now, I just need to press this button and you two should understand the Rabbid language better.

He then pressed the button which sends out an electrical shock on both of them and they don't think it's working.

Y/n: Did it work?

Mario: I don't know.

Rabbid Y/n: Okay, Rabbid Mario. Speak to them.

Then Rabbid Mario came up to them and started speaking to them in perfect English.

Rabbid Mario: I'm hungry! Give me spaghetti!

Y/n: You got it! (Brings out Pasta-Blaster 6000) Open wide!

Rabbid Mario opens up his mouth and Y/n fired his Pasta-Blaster at Rabbid Mario and eventually, the Rabbid Mario is now filled with so much pasta in his belly that his own hunger is now completely satisfied.

Rabbid Mario: Oh yeah! That's the stuff.

Rabbid Y/n: Alright, enough fooling around. Let's get going.

The Gang: Yes, boss.

Location: "Peach" Rabbid's (Bouncy) Castle! - Rabbid Town - The Rabbid Kingdom

Gibus Rabbid: Can I have something to eat, princess?

Then Rabbid Peach came over to the poor Rabbid and she didn't give him anything to eat, but only took a selfie with him instead. After she was done with the selfie, she went back to her castle and orders Rabbid Toad to kick the rabbid out.

Peach Rabbid: Toad Rabbid! Get him out of here!

Toad Rabbid: *Kick* Get out of here!

Then after the poor Rabbid was kicked out without any food to eat, Y/n brought out a plate of steak for him to eat.

Gibus Rabbid: Oh? Thank you, sir.

Y/n: No problem, little guy.

Mario: Aww...I wanted some steak!

Y/n: Mario, when we head home, I'll cook you up some steak tonight.

Mario: Reaaallly? :D

Y/n: Yep.

So then, Rabbid Mario and Rabbid Luigi came up to the Princess to let them know that Y/n and Mario decided to help them out to stop Wario.

Peach Rabbid: Eh?

Mario Rabbid: Guess what Princess? I have managed to enlist the actual Y/n and Mario themselves to help us!

Peach Rabbid: (Looks up to both Y/n and Mario) Them?

Y/n: Hi, how are ya?

Mario: How ya doing?

Peach Rabbid: Ugh... *Facepalm* Very well then... Come here and I'll tell you more info...

Y/n: Well, at least she's not as bad as the real Peach in our world.

Mario: Hello! Little Toadie...

Then Rabbid Toad hit Mario in the face with a bat, and he landed at someone's yard.

Y/n: I should've warned him about that.

Mario: OW! My Pingas!

Rabbid Peach: Alright, everyone. With these two humans from the other side of our kingdom, we will rise up and take out that Yellow Hat Lardo! Now, follow me to victory!!!!

So then, Rabbid Peach then started leading the Rabbids to Wario's hideout while Y/n walks over to Mario, who is still in pain from getting hit by Rabbid Toad with a bat.

Y/n: Are you okay, Mario?

Mario: I can't feel my Pingas.

Rabbid Y/n: Not to worry, Dr. Rabbid Healer will help you out.

Then the Rabbid doctor used his Medi-Gun to heal Mario as the healing energy fully healed Mario and his pingas.

Mario: Ah! That's much better. Mario's all healed up and ready to go.

Rabbid Y/n: Alright then. Are you guys ready or what?

Rabbid Ember: (Grabs his Ink Blaster Gun) Ready!

Rabbid Healer: I'm fully charged!

Y/n: (Pulls out Mini-Gun) I am ready!

Mario: Time to take out the trash!

So then, they made their way over to where Wario is hiding at as he made his hideout at an old, abandoned factory.

The gang then did a journey montage by traveling through the desert, taking a hike in the woods while running away from Big Rabbid Foot, swimming through the ocean, and climbing up on a huge mountain, but Rabbid Mario, Luigi and Peach decided to take a cab rather than climbing up the mountain while Y/n and Mario and the others managed to get to the top by taking the elevator before they could make it to the top of the mountain.

Location: Wario's Secret Hideout - The Rabbid Kingdom

After a long journey through the Rabbid Kingdom, the gang finally made it to Wario's uh..."Candy Factory" that is the secret hideout that Wario is hiding at that became the base of his own operations ever since he arrived here.

Mario: Damn...I can't believe this...

Y/n: I know, right? I can't believe Wario would make his base of operations in this factory.

Mario: Yeah, Wario is making candy and he didn't invite us!?

Rabbid Y/n: I'm pretty sure that he only called this as a candy factory to cover his tracks, but he's doing a very poor job of covering his tracks.

Y/n: I agree with you. Now let's go in and stop his evil plans.

The Others: Right!

So then, the gang went inside the factory and looked over a wall to see the Rabbid Warios are getting pretty busy in the factory as the gang found out how the Rabbids were turned into Rabbid Warios as the Rabbids are being taken through a conveyor belt to a machine that reads, "Wario-tron 6000" and the Rabbid Warios came out at the other side of the machine.

Y/n: So that's how the Rabbids turned into just like Wario.

Mario: We gotta do something.

Rabbid Y/n: Alright, let's go over the plan that we set up for this moment. Rabbid Mario, would you do the honors?

Rabbid Mario: Yes, boss!

Rabbid Mario then started discussing the plan on how to take out Wario and save the kingdom and that is to do the "Run in and Don't Die" method while also fighting against the Rabbid Warios and the big man himself in order to stop his evil plans and destroy the Wario-tron 6000.

Mario: It's perfect.

Y/n: Yes...that is genius!!!

With that, the gang then grabbed their weapons and charged right at the Rabbid Warios at full force!

Rabbids: BWAH!!!!!

Y/n/Mario: YOLO!!!!!!

But then suddenly, a cage dropped in on them and they were all trapped inside the cage.

Mario: Ah Shit!!

Y/n: Damn it!!

Then the gang heard the laugh of the big himself, Wario that is hanging on a rope tied to his back as he lowered himself to the captured heroes.

Wario: WAHAHAHA!!! Trying to stop Wario, are we? Too bad you guys are all st- Woah, hey! Keep it steady, you idiots!

The Rabbid Wario that is holding the rope that Wario was hanging onto and started yelling at him that he couldn't keep it steady because of how fat Wario is right now.

Wario: Whatever. Anyway...All I've ever wanted was to own my own army and be the richest...You...see...it started when I was a wee lad...

Mario: Boring!!!

Y/n: Yeah, I don't think we have time to listen to your tragic backstory, Wario!

Wario: Whatever. I found these stupid Rabbids, and I experimented on them...there were many failed experiments...like you and the one that looks like that totally cool guy that is not as cool as me. But it was only a matter of time until I-

Y/n: Get to the Point!

Mario: Yeah! You're boring everybody!

Wario: T_T Until I finally created my own "WAHbbids"! Wahaha-

Y/n/Mario: LAME!!!

Wario: Ok, that's it! Put them through the machine!

So then, they put the cage with the gang inside on the conveyor belt that is heading straight towards the machine as the gang is screaming for their lives, except for Rabbid Peach, who just took a selfie with the gang that are screaming in panic inside the cage that is headed towards the machine, not caring about the situation that the gang is in right now.

Then Mario kicked her out of the way and grabbed the phone as he and Y/n decided to call someone that can help them get of this situation.

Mario: Give me that phone! There's only one person who can save us now...

But then, it turns out that Mario was just calling Peppino's pizzeria as he and Y/n are getting kinda hungry during their long journey in the Rabbid Kingdom.

Peppino: Hello, Peppino's Pizzeria? Can I take your order?

Mario: I would like to have some pizza, spaghetti with meatballs and....(Turns to Y/n and the Rabbids) What do you guys want?

Y/n: Make my pizza (Favorite Pizza Topping(s)) and can I get some buffalo wings and breadsticks.

Rabbid Y/n: Same here.

The Others: Ditto.

But then suddenly, the whole began to shake as we see Rabbid Fishy Boopkins crashed into the factory with the ice cream mobile and is about to run into the cage that the gang was trapped in.

Rabbid Fishy Boopkins: GAH! Somebody help me! I can't stop this thing!

(CRASH!)

(Wario screaming in horror)

Rabbid Fishy Boopkins: (Groans) Sorry guys. I didn't mean to crash into that cage like that.

Y/n: It's fine. It happens.

Wario: Wahh...HURRY UP AND ATTACK, WAHBBIDS!

Then the horde of Rabbid Warios started attacking the gang as they started fighting back against them and taking them out one by one. With Rabbid Mario and Rabbid Luigi using their SMB RPG Special Moves while the others like Rabbid Ember used his splatter gun to make the Rabbid Warios slip and fall down to the ground and Dr. Rabbid Healer used his Medi-Gun to heal his teammates. Wario then grabbed one of the Laser cannons and fired at the gang, but most of them dodged his attacks, except Mario and Rabbid Luigi wasn't so lucky and got hit by one of the blasts.

Rabbid Peach: (Sighs) Lame.

Mario: MEDIC!

Dr. Rabbid Healer: I'm on it! (Starts healing both Mario and Rabbid Luigi)

Then suddenly, a Rabbid Wario appeared behind Dr. Rabbid Healer as he is about to fire a rocket at the Rabbid doctor with a bazooka

Rabbid Fishy Boopkins: Oh no you don't! Say hello to my little friend!

Rabbid Fishy Boopkins jumped in and fired a rocket that went straight into the bazooka, causing the Rabbid Wario to look into the bazooka and got blown up in the face.

Wario is now really mad at the gang as he started throwing a lot of Bob-ombs at the gang with everyone dodging getting blown to bits.

Y/n: This is getting ridiculous!

Mario: Ok...Listen to us...me and Y/n have an idea...

So then, Rabbid Y/n and Rabbid Mario came out and started dancing to the song, "Can't Touch This!", making Wario confused to what they're doing right now.

Rabbid Y/n: We Rabbids may be pretty stupid.

Rabbid Mario: But... We... Can... Dance!

Wario: HOW DARE YOU TAUNT WARIO!!! (Throws a whole bunch of Bob-ombs in every direction!)

Then Y/n and Mario jumped in and Mario took off his mustache and spins it around and around so fast that it started deflecting the Bob-ombs back at Wario while Y/n used the portal gun from the Portal games to create a portal in front of him and another portal on the ceiling above Wario that caused the Bob-ombs to go into the portal in front of Y/n and go down at the other portal to drop down to Wario.

Wario then screamed in horror before getting blasted by the Bob-ombs that caused him to get hurled over to the conveyor belt to the machine that caused him to go through some excruciating pain before coming out a giant clove of garlic.

Wario: Grrr. I'll get you next time! You two haven't seen the last of me!!

He then jumped out of the factory to make his escape only to get caught by a Rabbid Pirahna Plant as Wario runs away from getting eaten by the Rabbid Pirahna Plant.

Y/n: HAHA! That will teach him for messing with us!

Mario: Yeah! HA HA HA!

Y/n/Mario: (Does a cool pose!) GET REKT!!

Location: Rabbid Town - The Rabbid Kingdom

After defeating Wario and turning the Rabbids back to normal, the gang made it back to the town and every Rabbid cheered for the gang for taking down Wario and his evil plans as peace was finally restored with Wario captured and used a piñata since he is currently trapped in his Garlic clove form.

Y/n: Well, I'm glad that everything turned out good at the end.

Mario: Yeah, but how do we get home though.

Rabbid Y/n: Don't worry, I can get you back home to your world with the portal gun I made, but right now, LET'S PARTY!!!!

Y/n/Mario: OH YEAAAAAHHH!!!

With that, everyone celebrated their victory with a victory dance, and they partied like it's 1997!

END OF EPISODE 03

TO BE CONTINUED IN EPISODE 04 IN A BIG CHALLENGE MADE BY BOTH Y/N AND MARIO TO TEST YOUR SKILL AND CREATIVITY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 175 14
Peach has had a terrible life ever since that fateful day where the Guardian pod landed in her Kingdom and made everyone including her lover Mario re...
6.9K 49 12
After so many rejected of NOT being chosen for Super Smash Brother and getting tired of being a made as a fool... Waluigi have finally reach his brea...
294 1 25
After mc tells everyone who he truly is to everyone and that he knew of future events in their world everyone accepted and were grateful that the mc...
1K 1 27
It's been 2 months since Mario, Luigi, and a group of heroes from different dimensions stopped the evil Master Hand, sealing him away. Things are at...