Mistress

By WrittingAzira

What happens when the Kingdom of Euncia's harlot, Symphony dies and her daughter takes her throne? In short... More

๐—ฎ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜€ + ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ
๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป
๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฝ, ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—น๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ | ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜ | ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€ | ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐˜€ | ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—บ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฏ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜? | ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„๐˜€ | ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…
๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€? | ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€ | ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น..๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต | ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—น |๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป

๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜† | ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป

24 3 3
By WrittingAzira

Ender C. Larnwick

A whole week had passed since the last time I had seen Drucilla. I wished to write to her, but I didn't have time to deal with Arik's mouth, or anyone else's for that matter. But tonight, I wouldn't be needed back at the castle, or in town, so I snuck off in the midst of the dark, in my normal cloak before I knocked on Drucilla's door. After a few moments, I heard her footsteps as she scrambled to the door, slamming it open with a big smile.

"Hey hottie." Drucilla said as I smirked, pulling her against me, my arms wrapped around her waist as I kissed her pretty lips. She laughed into the kiss, her heart beating rapidly against me as she ran a hand through my hair.

"I missed you.." She mumbled against my lips as I smiled. That was the first time she had ever admitted something like that, especially to me.

"I missed you a thousand times more My Dearest, Drucilla." I said, my weariness had caught up to me after all these weeks of endless working and sneaking around but I didn't mind, at all in all honesty as long as I saw my Queen at the end of the week, and my Kingdom was improving.

I walked into Drucilla's home as she shut the door, as she made her way back into my arms, her legs wrapped around my waist.

My hands on her curves.. The way I had missed her body was more than insane. I adored every piece of her, and when she was gone in the darkest hours of the night I craved to touch her, to feel her like this over and over again. Watching Drucilla Henthorn unravel against my cock was unlike anything else I had ever experienced. The way her eyes fluttered shut when it all became too intense and that burning fire of need that filled them when they opened again. How pretty her brown eyes were was already enough to stop a man from breathing, but when those eyes fell on me, for me.. God Damn it. I felt myself straining, desperately against my pants. I wasn't the only one who had missed my beautiful Drucilla.

"Let me feel you" I said as Drucilla's breath hitched in her throat, her back hitting the cold wall. After all, it had been a week and I could tell we both needed relief, badly. She whined and nodded, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Do you trust me?" I asked her, ensuring she felt safe.

"I trust you with my life, My King." I bit my lip and my lips crashed onto hers.I was addicted to her taste, to her touch, to her tongue, she was a drug and I was her addict and I wouldn't change that for the world.

Before I knew it our clothes were on the floor and we we're making out, knocking things over as I placed her down on her entryway table.

"I'd like to try something today, is that okay?" I asked, gently kissing her collarbone as she nodded, running her hands down my back.

"Anything. I'd try anything with you." She swallowed as she looked up at me, eyes dilated as her needy cunt throbbed for me with need. Her nipples stiff and her posture perky, as if she knew what was coming.

"I'm going to blindfold you, if it becomes too much tell me and I will stop immediately. She nodded, closing her eyes as I grabbed the blindfold out of the pocket of my cloak, as well as a matching wrist-tie.

I had had kinky sexy time and time again before, but the thought of her hands being tied to our bed-post, squirming around as she moaned out for me, not being able to control a single thing.

My feisty Drucilla helpless to my touch. Needy? I craved that version of her. I knew I was lucky to see her genuinely feeling pleasure but my cock craved more. My cock wanted to claim her as mine, make sure no one touched what was and always will be mine. My brain.. My brain didn't know what to think.

"Is this okay?" I said, gently tying the blindfold as Drucilla nodded, her hands finding their way to my lower stomach, tracing my v-line with one hand as her other traced my abs.

This was going to be fun. I leaned down and kissed her, my cock directly against her precious cunt, the veins in my hand popping with each movement. As she squirmed, reaching out to feel me, all of me, the same way I wished to with her.

"I trust you, My King. You don't need to be cautious.. Do what you've imagined. Do as you please. Those words falling from Drucilla's lips made my cock go into overdrive. Before I knew it I had the beautiful red-head on her knees in front of me, sucking on the tip of my cock.

No talking back, no snarky remarks, no witty sayings. Just the sound of her needy moans and her pretty lips wrapped around my desperate-veiny cock. Every day that I am away from this woman, I swear my fantasies about her become more intense. More cruel, more sinful.

"Fuck.." She whimpered around my cock, liking up my shaft, then taking in as much off me as she could. She looks so pretty like this, blindfolded and so horny she can't help but to touch herself. The tainted hand in between her thighs, rubbing her clit faster by the inch as I tilted my head back moaning out.

"Taking my cock like a good fucking whore." Her moans grew, her dainty hand rubbing her clit with a deep need as I watched her. Blindfolded, but still gorgeous as always. Her mouth worked me closer and closer to my orgasm. I hesitated, letting out a needy groan before pulling my cock out of her mouth. Squeezing her jaw and lifting up her chin. A blush covered her face as she stumbled to her feet.

God. The way her body leaned against mine, the mutual need radiating through the air. I needed her desperately, no matter what I felt. No matter what happened throughout the day we were apart. I needed to feel every square inch of this woman, I needed to be inside of her. Now.

"I can feel your eyes on me, My King." Drucilla said snarkily as I rolled my eyes, my snarky Drucilla. I grasped her neck and kissed her endlessly, a slight gasp leaving her lips. Her hand wrapped around my shoulders, the slight creak of the wood proving that she was on her tiptoes.

I couldn't help myself, the need that had melted its way into my soul inspired me to new measures. New lengths of need, new lengths of want. Her pretty, newly bruised lips parted with mine as she panted against me gently.

"Please.." She begged quietly, the desperation leaking out of her words.

"I need it, My King, I need you." My thumb brushed against her bottom lip, as I lifted her up with one hand, leaning her against the wall as I aligned her entrance with my cock, gently circling her clit to make her aware of what was about to happen to her. The way my cock was about to engulf her. I kissed from her collarbones up to her neck, kissing the hickies I've left on her skin over the past weeks tenderly, all the way up to her jaw, gently kissing the shell of her ear.

"I need every part of this beautiful body, Drucilla," I whispered into her ear, as I pushed the head of my cock past her entrance. I was greeted by her loud gasp, the sound of her head meeting the wall as she laid it back. Her hands ran wildly through my hair.

"My King.." She stuttered out, running her hands over my back, as I felt her precious underprepared cunt stretch around just my tip. Knowing she wasn't fully ready for me, but she was still wet enough to take my cock made me throb even harder. With even more need.

"Can you take more for me, my Queen?" I asked, my chest rising and falling rapidly as every muscle in my body tensed, in an attempt to keep myself composed enough to not take her precious cunt and drill into it until we were both satisfied and sore.

"A-Anything for you." The phrase rang through my ears, a rush of adrenaline hitting my being as I lost my composure. Anything for you. Anything was bountiful, limitless, endless. Anything meant she could would, and wanted to take all of this cock, like she had any and every other time. But this time, it felt special and necessary.

I rammed my full length into her as she moaned, her hand finding its way to my back, scratching her way through a moan, her chest rising and falling against me. Her breasts pushed up against my chest. Her cunt swallowed me whole. Tight, and warm, and needy, taking all of this cock selflessly.

I pulled myself out just to my tip, looking down and seeing where we met, where we became one. Then looking up at her, blindfolded, flushed, and somewhat clueless as she took shallow breaths.

"More." She moaned out, scratching my back gently, as I rammed myself back into her a deep moaning clawing its way out of her and I grunted into her ear, starting to repeat the motion, each thrust leading me into a deeper, longer, more irritated one. This one brought me peace, but she was the only person I could truly be myself around. She was the only way I could physically see a result.

So I pounded her tight cunt, her moans growing into screams of pleasure. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" Rang through the tall walls of her home as I moaned into her ear, slamming into her relentlessly. Kissing her neck, her jaw, her breast, licking her nipples, all to end up back at her ear. Whispering sweet nothings, about how beautiful she is, how welly she takes my cock.

Stroke after stroke, moan after moan, the urge to cum found its way into my vision before I was prepared, even as my cock throbbed. I took one last deep stroke into the cunt that felt like my home and pulled out as Drucilla pouted, slouching against me, her pretty thighs trembling.

"Ender!" She exclaimed upset as I gently shushed her, lifting her up and placing her legs on my shoulder, bringing her cunt to my mouth, burying myself in-between her thighs as I kissed the shell of her cunt. Her body writhing against me as the realization of what I planned to do to her set in.

She cried out my name, her hands locking in my hair, her back arching as she screamed, I could tell her senses were overloaded. It's why I enjoyed blindfolding her, it made everything else that happened to her pretty body more intense.

I licked the lips of her cunt, circling her clit before happily sucking the bud of nerve-endings as she panted and spasms and cried louder. Her moans orgasm forcing its way through her. The shock in her moans as she came, making it clear to me as her cum dripped down my stubble. I knew she needed a break, but I couldn't stop myself. I loved eating her out. I loved feeling her so raw, so exposed. It gave me the control I craved over her. The control of the extent of the pleasure she felt.

"You make me feel so good.." She cried again, my low growls vibrating against her cunt to make it all the more pleasurable.

"So so good.." She was always so adorable when she was high off of her climaxes. It almost made me wish I could see that delicate look in her eyes. My cock throbbed so hard it hurt, the opportunity trying to control me. I took in a deep breath, licking her cunt endlessly in an attempt to calm myself.

I wasn't anywhere near done with my assault on her body.

"I-Inside.." She said still hazy.

"Do you want me inside, beautiful?" I asked as she moans, her hips grinding against my tongue.

"Yes please!" She exclaimed, as I chuckled, reluctantly removing my face from her cunt as I pumped my cock, trying to make it stop aching so harshly.

"Get on your hands and knees." I demanded putting her down as she quickly obeyed, right in front of the mirror in her entryway. I settled onto my knees behind her, grabbing her wrist and pulling her against me, my hardon resting against her ass as I untied her blindfold, the soft fabric falling to the ground, her eyes locking with mine. That need in my gut grew as she looked at me. Time slowed to a halt as our lips smashed into each other once again.

"Inside" She mumbled against my lips again, my hand gently cupping her face as I nodded. I pushed her down again, grabbing her waist to pull her up to a point where I could penetrate her cunt as she whimpered, looking back at me impatiently. I slide my cock back into her cunt, Her somehow wetter and tighter than she was before as I bite my lip struggling to focus as I slide my full length into her all over again. Her moans encouraged me as I found myself ramming into her all over again.

My eyes quickly darted to the mirror, meeting her pretty brown ones as they gently rolled back, her breasts jiggling with each thrust as I drove into her. My beautiful queen was such a mess, but she still managed to look perfect.

"That's my girl, that's my fucking queen take this cock." I chanted, feeling my orgasm so fucking close to this moment with her.

"F-For you," She gasped in between her words. "Your cock is so good.. You're so good at fucking me, my King." She called out, my heart fluttering at her words. Compliments from this girl made me feel insatiable.

"I'm gonna cum, beautiful. Are you ready, ready for me to feel your cunt?" I grunted out, surprising myself with the deep tone in my voice as her ass jiggled with each thrust.

"Please do, I'm so close too.. Please,"

Fuck me, this girl has me in deep. And just like that I exploded inside of her, expelling my load into her cunt as she clenched around me her moans enough to tell the entire kingdom she was cumming, and she was cumming thoroughly.

My cock was delighted, yet still rose minutes after my climax as I panted, kissing down her back, trying to prepare her for what was to come next. For what my cock was going to do to her.

"That was so good.." She said happily, innocence lacing her words as I tsked, grabbing her waist again, gently pulling out just to pull her against me and ram back into her as she gasped, her eyes wild and open.

"M-My King, I'm s-senstive." She muttered, still grinding against my cock and leaning into me fiercely.

"Tell me to stop and I will, MY Queen, but I need to fuck this body fully."

My mouth was starting to get ahead of my brain, the dopamine factoring into my every moment as I chased more and more of it, pounding the cunt raw as we watched ourselves in her mirror, her needy expressions, the way every part of her body bounced with each thrust, how messy her hair was, how she slightly drooled as her eyes rolled back, taking my cock so well.

I had to slow myself down, drawing in and out of her gently, slowly, starting to leave soft kisses on her shoulder to regain her attention as she came back down, watching me through her mirror.

"I want you to stay with me, in my castle," I said, passionately before going back to ramming into her desperately, as she jolted moaning.

"What-What do you mean, My King?" She said desperately trying to focus on my voice rather than my cock, her body going limp.

"It'd be easier for us to see each other, easier for me to fuck my beautiful Queen raw." I said, piercing her skin with another hickey as she whined out, gripping onto the floorboards.

My heart pinged, watching those red nails engrave their mark on the wood. For fucks sake, I'm so infatuated with her that I'm jealous of floorboards. I impatiently flipped her over, putting us back in missionary as she began to scratch down my back, leaving scars as she moaned and I watched every jerk of her body.

"So will you?" I said growling lowly to myself, giving into myself as I felt another climax building up, pushing a hand down on her lower stomach to make her cum a bit faster. Using my other hand to rub her clit with my thumb.

"F-Fuck!~ E-Ender.. I'm not sure.." She moaned out in between pants as her voice raised with overwhelming pleasure.

"Do this for us now and I swear to you that we will live whatever," I released a long overwhelming groan, thrusting into her perfect pussy with deep slow strokes. "Fuck I'm gonna cum," I said panting and forcing out my last couple of words before I released.

"Whatever life you want when we're official," I said before burying my head into the crook of her neck and cumming, her cunt contracting as she came with me, her scratches slowly turning into a tight embrace as we both pant against each other, still slick with sweat and our orgasms, my cock buried deep inside of her still.

"I'll do it. B-But it's only because I only want to fuck you." I chuckled, kissing her neck delicately.

"Well what's that supposed to mean?" I asked cockily as she kissed the crown of my head.

"It'd be getting me out of being a whore for a bit. And then I get to see you all the time." I smiled against her skin and took a deep breath before picking the both of us up and turning on her tub water.

"Thank you, my Queen." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 1.3K 47
Ella is a small-town girl with barely any money to survive. On top of that, she has a hateful mother that has always wanted a boy but got Ella instea...
20.8K 531 35
You know the feeling when the whole world turns against you? When no one listens to you nor acknowledge you? And then in the end your all alone, well...
104K 1.6K 37
WARNING: SEXUAL SCENES, STRONG LANGUAGE ! If you're too young please don't read this -=- Disclaimer: I don't own the original Harry Potter characters...
16.3K 2K 40
In a world of eternity, where nothing changes. Religion, believes and custom were constant. Rules and laws were made which were dominant, and that wa...