Play Thing | H. Brothers

By whatup_girly

!! DISCONTINUED !!You are a new student in this school in Roppongi. School was going well until you met a cer... More

Chapter 1
Character Introductions
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
important !! PLEASE READ!!

Chapter 3

85 3 1
By whatup_girly

*buzz buzz*

I heard my alarm go off and slowly started waking up. I shut up my alarm and got out of bed. I went to my bathroom, did my business, and changed into my work out clothes. I went downstairs and packed up some stuff. I put my hair into a ponytail (headband if you have short hair) and went into my garage. 

"Hmm, what should I take to the gym?"

I was deciding which vehicle to drive and eventually I chose my BMW M4. I unlocked my car and opened the car door. Turning on my engine, my phone started buzzing. 

I grabbed my phone out of my bag and answered the call. 

"Good Morning, Asahiko."

"Good Morning, Boss. Sorry if I interrupted your morning work out."

"You're fine, love. I am on the way to the gym, so you didn't interrupt anything."

"I'm glad, anyways, about finding info about the Haitani Brothers. They are in a gang in Yokohama called 'Tenjiku'."

"I see. They are a pretty powerful gang. Do you know who's the leader of Tenjiku?"

"Yeah, I do, but I do not know his name. I actually sneaked into a meeting they were holding just last night."

"Love, you are so lucky that you never got caught. If you did, you'd probably be dead by then. Thank you. This is why you are Number 1 one captain, Asahiko Nakajima."

"Of course, boss. I don't want to interrupt you anymore so, have a nice day, boss."

"You, too, Love."

I hung up and continued driving to the gym. After 5 minutes, I've finally arrived and went in. 'Mantis Fitness'. I go to our own gym that my gang and I own. As I walk in I see a couple of the gang members. At the desk up front was a gang member that wanted to be the manager of this place. 

"Good morning, boss." 

"Good morning." I greeted smiling at my wonderful employee. 

I started my work out with my warm ups. 50 jumping jacks, 50 crunches, 50 push ups, 60 second plank, and some stretches.

After that I used the equipment there. 

Soon it was 6:30. I finished and gathered all my things. 

'Ew, I'm sweaty.' I thought looking at a mirror.

'I look hot tho' I thought boosting my ego.

I left the gym, and went to my car shutting the door.

'Someone's was watching me.' 

I subtly looked around and found two people in the darkness watching me. I looked at my phone, and immediately looked at the cameras. When I opened it, I chuckled. 

"Why hello." 

I say looking at my phone. It was none other than the Haitani brothers themselves. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

I made it home, and immediately took a shower. I finished my shower and changed into my school uniform. 

"Now they definitely now I am part of Mantis. At least they probably don't know that I am the leader."

'I want them to find out I am, not me telling them. Wanna be mysterious, yk what i mean.'

I did all my morning stuff, ate breakfast, and left for school.

As I was walking to school, a familiar face came up to me yelling my name. 

"Y/N!" 

"Oh, hi, Ayame."

"Let's walk to school together."

"Sure, why not."

We walked side by side and talked about a lot of things.

"You are like famous at school now you know that right?" Ayame looked at me with admiration.

"Really? Why is that? Did I do something wrong?" I looked at her confused.

"Nope, nothing wrong." 

"Then why?"

"Everyone started spreading rumors that you, Rindo, and Ran have a love triangle."

'What. The. Fuck.'

"What?!" I looked at her with a shocked face. Nearly losing my composure.

"Yeah! They are saying that the two brothers both fell in love with you when they first saw you."

"I'm sorry, but you got it all wrong." I sweatdropped.

'No actually they got it all right.'

FLASHBACK

"Its sucks that someone pretty like you have to be such a stubborn bitch." 

"Oh? You think I'm pretty?" 

"Yeah, but since you laid hands on my gf, you have to be punished."

"Hm? What type of punishment?" "Everyone leave. I need to teach this bitch a lesson." 

"Damn it. I think you're doing something to me, darling. What's your name?"

"Y/n, why did you want us to be alone hmm?~ I thought you have a gf. Can't be cheating on your own gf." 

"Hmm, maybe for you I will."

"And what's that supposed to mean?"

"I think I've fallen for you." 

.

.

"Don't tell me Ran just randomly said he likes you now so you are technically dating Ran and you want his gf to catch you guys doing freaky shit?"

"Pretty much."

"Hmm, I see. May I join with?"

"How is that supposed to work? Do you have a gf too or something?" 

"No, I just find you interesting, too."

"Oh? Really now? So to be exact, you fell for me once you saw me?"

"Y- yeah."

.

.

END OF FLASHBACK

.

.

.

We both walked through the entrance of the school. Immediately, I heard people gossiping and whispering. I sighed knowing it was about me. I felt my phone buzz. I took my phone out of my pocket and answered it. 

"Hey, Kenji. Why'd you call?"

Ayame face went red. 

'Oh? She has a crush on Kenji. They are in the same class.'

"Boss, you aren't dating the Haitani Brothers, right?!" He yelled through the phone.

"Yeah, I'm not. Why ask?"

"Rumors are going around saying both of the brothers like you."

"Yeah, I heard. Is that all you wanted to call me about?"

"Yeah, pretty much. Oh also, I decided to help Asahiko on finding info about you know. And I found something he couldn't find. I think you will like the sound of this."

"What is it?"

"The leader is Izana Kurokawa."

I felt my eyes tearing up. 

'Izana, you're back.'

"Wait- Hold up. Call me about that later. I don't want to deal with two things at once. Call me once I get home."

"Yes, boss."

I ended the call. Trying to hold my composure. I successfully stopped myself from crying.

"Are you okay, Y/n?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just yawned that's why I'm teary."

"Oh okay. Um how do you know Kenji-kun.?"

"Oh? Does Miss Ayame have a little crush?" I say smirking at her.

Her face became red. And I mean RED.

"N-no who told you that?"

"Your face did. Come one Ayame don't worry. I won't tell a single soul."

"You promise?"

"I promise."

I heard her taking a deep breath. I chuckled and patted her shoulder. The bell suddenly rang, making everyone go to their classrooms.

"I'll see you later, Ayame."

"See ya, Y/n."

I walked to my homeroom. I sighed knowing Ran is in the same class as me. Rindo is younger than us but I wish I could just switch Ran for Rindo. I walked past the girls bathroom, but before I could walk any further a whole bunch or hands two on both of my arms and two on my legs. The arms pulled me into the girl's bathroom.

"Are you seducing my boyfriend?" Ran's gf spat in my face.

"Seducing? I merely just talked to him. Seducing is what people do when they are desperate like you."

"Did you just say I am a desperate whore?!"

"No no. I said desperate people like YOU."

"Look here, bitch! If you talk to my boyfriend or touch him, you'll regret it."

"Oh? Am I? Please, you should say that to your bf not me. He is the one who fell for me."

"Liar! He would never do that. He LOVES me."

"Sure. Whatever you believe in."

"YOU, BITCH."

Before she could slap me, I grabbed her wrist and tripped her, making her fall onto the hard tile ground.

"OW! YOU BITCH. YOU'LL REGRET IT."

I left the bathroom chuckling and went to class.

Luckily our teacher was late, so they won't know that I was. I walked towards my desk and saw Ran waving at me. I decided to be nice and wave at him back. They other students in the class saw the interaction and all thought, 

"RAN DOES LIKE THE NEW GIRL?!"

I sat down at my desk while we waited for the teacher. Suddenly, I felt someone staring at me. The same feeling I felt while I was the gym. Knowing who it was I looked at him back staring down at him.

He then walked towards me and leaned on my desk.

"Yes, Ran?" I looked up at him.

He grabbed my chin making me look at him more better. 

He then brought his head close to my ear whispering into it. 

"I know who you are.~"

"Hmmm?~ Really then who am I?" 

"We'll take about it later. But for now you are my new girlfriend."

He said the last part loud and clear. Everyone in the classroom was just shocked watching.

'He wanted to do the plan now?'

"Now?" I asked him.

"Now." 

He then grabbed the back of my head, pulling me closer to his face.

"3.. 2 .. 1" I heard him count.

His girlfriend came in at the right time, and that's when hell broke loose.

She gasped at the sight, before she could protest, Ran closed the distance between us.

'Did he just kiss me?! We at least could've done the plan where not everyone was watching.'

I sighed in my head and kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck. I felt him smirk at this. Even though my eyes were closed, I still rolled them. 

'He better give me something in return.'

He then bit my lip asking for permission.

'Nope. We are not going to make out in front of people. Nope nuh uh.'

I rejected him and felt him smirk even more.

'I swear, Ran. I'll fucking kill you if you try something weird.'

Before he could do more, I pulled away. I glared at him wanting to punch the smirk off of his face.

'Fuck you.'

I mouthed to him. He just smiled at me not regretting what he did.

"How dare you?!" The 'gf' shouted. 

She then walked up to me wanting to beat the shit out of me. Before she could, Ran stopped her. 

"Why did you kiss her?!"

Ran just looked at her with disgust.

"Because I don't fucking like you. I know you are two timing me so I wanted to do the same thing back. Surprised?" He said smirking.

I see her face stop when he said she was two timing. 

"H- how do you know?!" She said looking at Ran with shock.

"It was obvious. Now go fuck your other boyfriend."

"NO, YOU CAN'T DO THIS. I NEED YOU."

"Yeah, you need me for sex. Go whore off somewhere else." He shooed her off and she ran out the door. Ra looked at me with a smirk. I smirked back at him.

"Ahh that felt good."

"Why couldn't it be a place where there was no one else looking? I had to kiss someone in front of people." I say with a disgusted face.

"Get used to it. You are my gf now." He said with an evil smirk.

"And Rindo's." I added.

"RIN?! RIN LIKES YOU?!"

"Yeah he does. Why? Got a problem with sharing."

"Not at all. It's just that Rindo never told me."

"Awwww. It's okay. Now you know. Wanna skip and just hangout with Rin?"

"Say less."

We both walked out of class and picked up Rindo from his. We all left the school. 

"Do you guys wanna hang at my house for a bit?"

"Sure why not." They both said. We were talking about stuff while we were walking to my house. After a few minutes, we arrived at my house. 

"You never told us you were rich?" Rin said.

"Well yeah of course she is." Ran said.

I unlocked the door immediately closing it once we all were inside.

"So, Y/n? Care to explain?" Ran said sitting on the big living room couch. Rindo sitting next to him while looking around admiring my house. 

"Explain what? Water, tea, coffee or soda?" 

"I want soda." Rindo said.

"I'll take water. Explain why you were driving with a gang member, go to gym that a gang owns, and why you have their tattoo."

"Stalker much. That's because I am in the gang? Why else?"

"Are you just a member or someone important? I think you're the leader since the rumors say the leader is a girl." Rindo spoke up sipping his soda.

"I agree with Rin. Are you the leader of Mantis, Y/n?"

"Yeah, I am. Anyways my turn to ask questions. It's only fair since you asked about my personal life."

"Fair." Rindo says. 

"Who's your leader?"

"Of Tenjiku? Hmm looks someone else became the stalker themselves." Ran says in amusement. 

"I have my ways, now answer my question. Who is your king?"

"Izana Kurokawa." Rin asnswered.

"Why do you want to know?" Ran looked at me with suspicion.

"I ask the questions here, love. Is Kaku still with Izana?"

"Kaku? Kakucho?! You know him?" Rin looked at my with shock.

"Remember, I ask the questions."

"Yes, Kaku is still with him." Ran answered me.

"I see. One more question. Can you take me to them?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

WHats your relationship with Izana? HMM I WONDEr

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.3K 2.9K 18
β”Š ❝ 𝐁𝐞 𝐦𝐒𝐧𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐒-𝐬𝐚𝐧~. ❞ β”Š β‡’ In which a butterfly is a reason why the both of them met. π‘πšπ§ 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 β‡’ I do not o...
42.9K 1.6K 22
what happens when a blunt, straightforward girl, gets asked by one of the most popular boys in school to be his fake girlfriend? Rindou x reader!!! A...
265K 13.1K 51
[COMPLETE βœ…] ο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨ΰ­§ΛšΛšΰ­¨ΰ­§β‹†ο½‘Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨ΰ­§ΛšΛšΰ­¨ΰ­§β‹†ο½‘Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨ΰ­§ΛšΛšΰ­¨ΰ­§β‹†ο½‘Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨ΰ­§ΛšΛšΰ­¨ΰ­§β‹†ο½‘ A strange encounter with a bizarre creature occured to a certain Yakuza one day. Rindou Ha...
89.2K 3.3K 12
π˜½π™€π™£π™©π™šπ™£!𝙍𝙖𝙣 π™ƒπ™–π™žπ™©π™–π™£π™ž 𝙭 π™π™šπ™’!π™π™šπ™–π™™π™šπ™§ ❝Mrs. Haitani is perfect for your last name, baby.❞ In which you married a cocky handsome b...